How old were you when you matured enough to leave your parent's basement and gave up on Atheism?

How old were you when you matured enough to leave your parent's basement and gave up on Atheism?

i was your mom years old

8 years old.

I still haven't given up on Atheism and I still live in my parent's basement

reminder that Jesus Christ is based on the persian mythological deity called Mithras, which in turn proves that all religion stems from mythology

show evidence of god

Jesus is the biggest crock of shit

the fine tuning of the universe.

that's an racist argument to make. watch your fucking mouth

Nigger monotheism has been around longer, Jews simply stole the concept.
This doesn't debunk the idea of a central powerful being or many of them though.

The thousand upon thousands of attempt at finding the 'right' god doesn't do the diea of a deity much good though.
Well, duh. You can't prove a negative. You having never met me doesn't debunk the idea of me having seen a dragon which spouts fire out of his ass either.

Tami I still love you!!!!!

its not fine tuned. We evolved to fit the environment, not the environment was made to fit us. If its so finely tuned, how come majority of it is an empty, cold deadly void? If its finely tuned, how come humans r the weirdos, who live on the ground, instead of in the seas, which r 70% of the entire Earth?
How come wind is so finely tuned to the windmills? Mustve been god.
If u r talking bout cosmological constants, maybe universe had to be that way, cuz its the only way it works, so its necessity, not tuning. And if the constants were different, theres no telling some kind of life wouldntve risen to fit in that universe

Once i realized Atheism is about as useful as being a centrist

kike data mining thread!

my thoughts exactly
10/10 image

are you making an argument here?

We are all friends around here.

Bullshit. Jesus existed for real, every historician will agree with that

There is no evidence Jesus existed.

Reported.

In a 2011 review of the state of modern scholarship, Bart Ehrman wrote, "He certainly existed, as virtually every competent scholar of antiquity, Christian or non-Christian, agrees".[15] Richard A. Burridge states: "There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church's imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more".[16] Robert M. Price does not believe that Jesus existed, but agrees that this perspective runs against the views of the majority of scholars.[17] James D.G. Dunn calls the theories of Jesus' non-existence "a thoroughly dead thesis".[18] Michael Grant (a classicist) wrote in 1977, "In recent years, 'no serious scholar has ventured to postulate the non historicity of Jesus' or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary".[19] Robert E. Van Voorst states that biblical scholars and classical historians regard theories of non-existence of Jesus as effectively refuted.[20]

Wikipedia. Now try to dissaprove that faggot

That's not evidence.

yes.

Then what, faggot.

No, not every historian will agree with that. Big fat bullshit lie you told there.

are you retarded OP? my parents are both atheists, and they're 57 and 53 years old… been out of their parent's house for over 40 years and I am 19, an atheist, and don't live with my parents… (been out for around 2 months)

AND yes, I know this is bait, I am biting it on purpose.

Jesus did exist, but his "supernatural powers" were normal fucking magic tricks like the ones Dynamo does…

for fuck's sake it's a completely unprovable idea, stop arguing about it and just live life
"Who cares what happens when we're dead? We shouldn't think that far ahead!" - Elder Price