Next year is the 100th anniversary of the Russian revolution

Are we planning anything big?

Putin is already working on reinstating the Romanovs. So we can do a complete reeinactment of the revolution, including killing all the royals.

We just have to make sure the anarchists don't sabotage it

Why comrade, why?

-Sanders coup'd etat
-Corbyn's guillotine
-Adams' IRA on roids

Because anarchists are only good at sabotaging things, not keeping things going smoothly.

Just kidding, comrade. I like u guys

HELL YES!!!!!!!
2017-11-05!!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!

U wot m8 thats my birthday

Why not plan a raid on Holla Forums or some shit like that?

Marxist fear that anarchist will establish communism. It must be stopped at all cost.

Another revolution?

I don't know about protests & shit, but we need to start stockpiling pro-Bolshevik writings and propaganda material, because liberal/conservative media and pundits will unleash hell on its legacy.

You're becoming a parody of yourself at this point. Anarchists' anti-Marxist rhetoric is resembling the type of american jingoism that always assumes, by default, that they are the undeserving victims of any antagonism and hostilization they may suffer from other peoples.

Fuck off Gaslighter

Your birthday present is global communism.

I hope you enjoy it.

lol

That was SJW twitter-tier misinterpretation of the argument.

It was also an SJW twitter-tier argument.

So? Don't sink to my level.

The first lesson of the Russian Revolution is that revolt is possible to succeed and replace the older power that is held by capitalists and autocrats.

The second lesson is that the fall of the Soviet Union was a mistake, and especially modern Russia was a terrible mistake.

The fact that the world has become 100 times worst after the fall of the Soviet Union should be a reminder, that if you want to change something, do it by reforming it and being the change you want, not passively watch as everything collapses around you.