How do you deal with the knowledge you're going to die alone? How do you go day to day without killing yourself?

How do you deal with the knowledge you're going to die alone? How do you go day to day without killing yourself?

do things. stop being a defeatist retard. bury that shit waaaaaaay down.

Drink more water

Stopped reading right there
Nobody "dies"
learn

nigga I'm not alone because I got you assholes with me.

probably like this

Same

Meditate

top kek, we really do need some help

I don't care about dying alone. I care about living alone.

Who cares? I've got my escapism.

Obviously he meant dying alone as in growing old while never having started a family of his own, relationships, friends etc.

Trough an excessive amount of masturbation.
Oh well I have my cats and my dog they love me, although is not enough, not gonna lie there, it would be nice to have some one to share my life with, but I think that's nearly impossible, so masturbation has to do it till I blow my brains out.

youll only be alone if you think that. be proactive push boundaries with yourself and learn how to be confident

i'm used to being alone

Dunno, I own a handgun and find myself staring at it for hours on end sometimes. The only reason I can think of is I don't want to hurt my family. Also fear of hell and stuff.

explain

Why didn't he then say so?

fuck theres gondola on youtube, soon normalfags will find out about gondola and fuck it up, why r people posting these things on (((jewtube)))?

>why r people posting these things on (((jewtube)))
they're attempting to drop redpills, like retards that don't know that the redpill is something you have to find yourself

also that (((jewtube))) gondola sucks ass, lacks the gondola-feels to it. This is real gondola

These ones are my favorite.

not my type of gondola but i like it too, i really like these /comfy/ ones

I actually kill myself everyday

the first one is really nice

yea it really gives a positive vibe. also i even have the .swf of file which i first saw on 4/f/

it's from the comfiest jap cartoon

I prefer being alone. I have one friend and the chans for the odd dose of social interaction. If I could afford it, I'd fuck off up a mountain and live like a hermit.

I am still young, I just stay positive.
I try to have outside hobbies.
Try not to get fat.
Try to go out with friend at least once a month.
I open a deposit to save up for my own house, because wealth = attractive
Someday I find her, or she finds me…..

Until then I have my pet snake….
…and my secret waifu….

Also I occasionally fuck a hooker, but don't tell my waifu please…..

Well I don't know how to make friends and I'm past the age of being able to easily do so, and I only leave my apartment to go to work and grocery, so I don't know.

Monster Hunter World is something to live for for me, right now.

Life's probably gonna kill me soon enough, may as well stick around and piss people off enough to deserve it

titties

Death is only going to last like 2 minutes if it's an accident. Maybe a few years if I'm an old man with cancer or something. I've changed so much as a person I doubt I'll be the same person then as I am now. I don't really care about that person. Plus it's only 2 minutes of feeling bad I really can't be bothered. It's like a band aid.

I need to take a shit.

Where should I take it to?