youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks so evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

'This is a counter revolution'

FTFY

Already they're pathetically trying hijack Sanders' grassroots campaign.

Hillary is rotten tofu with no backbone.

What happens if… and this is a big if.

Bernie Sanders uses his 200 million dollar war chest and donor base and begins stockpiling weapons and sending surrogates to negotiate with sympathetic countries for military support?

What if Bernie uses the passion of his young healthy able bodied support group to fight a real revolution?

Just saying this guy's idea of a good honeymoon spot was seeing Lenin.

Don't insult tofu, she's more like sour yogurt filled with pus.

The entire thought that a weenie like Sanders would be this ballsy is delusional at best.
I lost faith in him when he stopped talking about class and pivoted to pander to the social justice crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc

THE OLIGARCHY HAS A VAGINA NOW YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

If you would allow me to Correct the Record, Hillary is just the person to reverse the last 8 years of Bush policy of manufactured wars in the middle east, banker bailouts, and the construction of a surveillance state.

President Hillary is the ultimate liberal progressive, and she will usher in a new era of transparency, civil liberties, and championing the working class. If you are opposed to Hillary, you aren't really on the left.

Holy fucking shit user, that is pure nightmare fuel

It's really sad that Holla Forums doesn't gulag it's shills

ohoh fuck
they're geniuses, preying upon my ocd

Counter revolution to what? It seems more like capitalists pushing society into more naked bourgeois exploitation.

watch how Bernie actively turns his campaign into the Hillary campaign

She looks like some jaded animator in a kiddy theme park.Completely fake and overacted.

Sometimes I think politicos could say "I'm going to eat half your children and enslave the rest" and the crowds would still roar and wave their flags/signs.

If Bernie got on TV after the convention and told all of his supporters to arm themselves, organize into militias and prepare for a literal class war, it would probably work.

It'd be so shocking that I'd think a lot of people would go for it. I know I would. The only problem is Trump would probably respond to his supporters in kind, and we'd have street wars in major US cities within 48 hours.

Okay so suppose this happens… how does Holla Forums politically manipulate and consolidate power?

You really think one could coordinate that from the Internet?

https:[email protected]/* *//an-open-letter-to-bernie-sanders-ef3fd98b1159#.c3in3ifkp

The internet would explode and within hours all but the SJW'iest liberuls would be labeled as "problematic sexist rapist X-phobics".
Soon the few people that would by now be corralled by police face the masses of facebook-borne classcucks, justifying any reaction the status quo comes up with.

There is no revolution, porky controls the people, not only their material conditions.

Isn't it kind of messed up that they are reducing down voting for Hillary just cause she has a vagina? Isn't this what feminists are trying to stop?

thanks to the magic of liberalism, anything can be pro-women as long as it helps millionaire women.

It's trickle-down feminism user

Have you been living under a rock for 40 years? Of course they don't. They're spooked female chauvinists looking to line their own pockets.

that's a great way to describe it

I picture a morbidly obese woman.
She has freed herself from the yoke of the patriarchy as evidenced by her free-bleeding and the rancid stench of her many unreachable, unwashed folds.
She waves an flag and secretly lusts for the Adonis-bodied prince that will lover her for what she is.

Her fat is trans.
Her gender is fluid.
And for a brief moment, she is happy, for that elderly woman, that warrior against the patriarchy is there, in defiant euphoria.

This is the beginning of a world in which she can truly be happy.

*wobbling intensifies*

KEKASAURUS REKT

Somebody cap this!

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Lmao, Alex has an Arn Anderson body.

Did Alex Jones just parody Alex Jones?

It is called counter revolution because it goes against the freedom and emancipation of humans.

Just imagine how triggered he would be if Bernie won.

That's your opinion man. I liked it.

As a wobbly, I find this offensive.

Anyone caught jiggling or wobbling will be sent to the gulag after the revolution. It's just common sense.

I liked the poetry in this.

Sorry, left the shitposting flag on.

That would never work, let's be honest. Maybe you would go for it, but you're a communist already, most people would just think he was crazy and resolve never to vote left again.

Quality shitposting tight here.

Saved.