We are Breitbart

We are Breitbart

It is our job to spread every Breitbart article to normies everywhere.
Twatter, Kikebook, spinsterest, jewtube, plebbit, email your friends and family, I don't care, everywhere
everyday, every article, don't let up! T-80 days and counting til Victory!

Breitbart will kill the Cancer of Fox News, Limbaugh, Glen Beck
We need memes of every Breitbart article as well
We will teach these cucks how to vote
Low info voters will now be high info voters, spoonfeed them.

Go! Go! Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/20/texas-man-arrested-decapitation-murder-auto-parts-store-owner/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/20/exclusive-jackie-mason-obamas-iran-ransom-denials-hes-sanitarium/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/19/college-prominently-displays-privilege-board-taunt-white-males/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/20/border-patrol-agents-arrest-previously-deported-sex-offender-california/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/hiding-hillary-day-259-whereshillary-trends-1-worldwide/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/ex-nypd-detective-bo-dietl-calls-hillary-clinton-condemn-black-lives-matter/
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/20/joy-reid-praises-nude-trump-statue-that-was-brilliant/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/exclusive-michele-bachmann-deranged-protesters-targeting-donald-trumps-supporters-motorcade-rent-thugs-looking-beat/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/progressives-attack-donald-trumps-event/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/leftist-activists-crash-trump-fundraiser-attack-motorcade-assault-trump-supporters-in-violent-gauntlet/
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/20/islam-kills-women/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/20/cairo-man-accused-pushing-wife-off-building-failing-laundry/
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/20/turkish-paper-warns-turks-travelling-sweden/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/nostrabeckus-returns-glenn-predicts-absolute-bloodbath-bannon-trump-campaign-pivots-humility/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/hillary-blue-state-blues-obama-let-iran-take-israel-jews-hostage/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/clinton-told-fbi-colin-powell-told-use-private-email/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/chris-christie-blasts-louisianas-democratic-governor-injecting-partisan-politics-tragic-national-disaster/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/clinton-foundation-already-set-break-promise-ban-foreign-donations/
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/08/20/gun-owners-america-disarming-good-guys-not-disarm-bad-guys/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/20/islamic-state-suspected-deadly-bombing-wedding-turkey/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/scott-brown-throws-down-people-dont-like-hillary-clinton/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/trumps-recruitment-bannon-means-war-everyone-knows/
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/20/trump-african-american-people-have-been-mistreated-and-abused-by-democratic-politicians/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/20/trolls-will-save-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=qZUV9dIQDLQ
nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/
archive.is/wlANA
archive.is/Orlgt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Texas Man Arrested in Decapitation Murder of Auto Parts Store Owner
breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/20/texas-man-arrested-decapitation-murder-auto-parts-store-owner/

EXCLUSIVE: Jackie Mason on Obama’s Iran ‘Ransom’ Denial: ‘As If He’s In a Sanitarium’
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/20/exclusive-jackie-mason-obamas-iran-ransom-denials-hes-sanitarium/

College Displays ‘Privilege Board’ to Taunt White Males
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/19/college-prominently-displays-privilege-board-taunt-white-males/

Border Patrol Agents Arrest Previously Deported Sex Offender in California
breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/20/border-patrol-agents-arrest-previously-deported-sex-offender-california/

Hiding Hillary Day 259: #WheresHillary Trends #1 Worldwide
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/hiding-hillary-day-259-whereshillary-trends-1-worldwide/

Exclusive: Ex NYPD Detective Bo Dietl Calls on Hillary Clinton to ‘Condemn’ Black Lives Matter
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/ex-nypd-detective-bo-dietl-calls-hillary-clinton-condemn-black-lives-matter/

Joy Reid Praises Nude Trump Statue: ‘That Was Brilliant’
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/20/joy-reid-praises-nude-trump-statue-that-was-brilliant/

Exclusive — Michele Bachmann on ‘Deranged’ Protesters Targeting Donald Trump’s Supporters, Motorcade: ‘Rent-A-Thugs’ Were ‘Looking for a Beat-Down’
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/exclusive-michele-bachmann-deranged-protesters-targeting-donald-trumps-supporters-motorcade-rent-thugs-looking-beat/

Progressives Attack Donald Trump’s Motorcade and Supporters: Media Yawns
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/progressives-attack-donald-trumps-event/

Leftist Activists Crash Trump Fundraiser, Attack Motorcade, Assault Trump Supporters in Violent ‘Gauntlet’
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/leftist-activists-crash-trump-fundraiser-attack-motorcade-assault-trump-supporters-in-violent-gauntlet/

PICTURES: Demonstrators Proclaim ‘Islam Kills Women’ Outside Parliament
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/20/islam-kills-women/

Cairo Man Accused Of Pushing Wife Off Building For Failing To Do Laundry
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/20/cairo-man-accused-pushing-wife-off-building-failing-laundry/

Turkish Paper Warns Against Travelling To Sweden Due To Rape Stats
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/20/turkish-paper-warns-turks-travelling-sweden/

NostraBeckus Returns! Glenn Predicts ‘Absolute Bloodbath’ from Bannon; Trump Campaign Pivots to Humility
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/nostrabeckus-returns-glenn-predicts-absolute-bloodbath-bannon-trump-campaign-pivots-humility/

Blue State Blues: Obama & Hillary Let Iran Take Israel and the Jews Hostage
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/hillary-blue-state-blues-obama-let-iran-take-israel-jews-hostage/

Hillary Clinton Tries to Blame Colin Powell For Her Email Disaster
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/clinton-told-fbi-colin-powell-told-use-private-email/

Chris Christie Blasts Louisiana’s Democratic Governor for ‘Injecting Partisan Politics Into a Tragic National Disaster’
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/chris-christie-blasts-louisianas-democratic-governor-injecting-partisan-politics-tragic-national-disaster/

Clinton Foundation Already Set to Break Promise to Ban Foreign Donations
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/clinton-foundation-already-set-break-promise-ban-foreign-donations/

Gun Owners of America: Disarming Good Guys Does Not Disarm Bad Guys
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/08/20/gun-owners-america-disarming-good-guys-not-disarm-bad-guys/

Islamic State Suspected in Deadly Bombing of Wedding in Turkey
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/20/islamic-state-suspected-deadly-bombing-wedding-turkey/

Scott Brown Throws Down: People Don’t Like Hillary Clinton
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/scott-brown-throws-down-people-dont-like-hillary-clinton/

The Hill: Trump’s Recruitment of Bannon Means War and Everyone Knows It
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/trumps-recruitment-bannon-means-war-everyone-knows/

Trump: ‘African-American People Have Been Absolutely Mistreated and Abused by Democratic Politicians’
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/20/trump-african-american-people-have-been-mistreated-and-abused-by-democratic-politicians/

Trolls Will Save The World
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/20/trolls-will-save-world/

Kikebart interns usually make it pretty obvious, but not this obvious.

I hope they fire you.

For now we're not enemies with Breitbart but we're not about to shill for you unless you start talking about race and IQ or start naming the Jew.

Kikebart are hardcore Israel shills.

Don't be fooled by all this Trump-loving, they're just jumping on the bandwagon for shekels.

The day Trump does anything against Israel, they'll turn on him.

For now they're ok because they have a big userbase and they spread anti-Clinton articles, but i'd like to see how they start behaving after Trump wins.

this
You guys need to start running stories that are basically just "The Culture of Critique" or "The Bell Curve" in article form and I'll aim to be the #1 kikebart shill on the internet.

else
you can gtfo with your kosher bs

Go to bed, Milo.

fuck off kike
you are not coopting the our movement or the altright
its decentral and nobody is going to fall for your attempts at centralization

Limbaugh is on the trump train, fox are a bunch of cuckservstives but still laughs better than that faggot Glenn beck.

Fuck off Israeli shill, kikebart can rot for all I care

Shills are going all out in this thread.

Fact is they're the only ones reporting on Trump in a way that isn't blatantly biased again him. I don't give a shit if they're in it for the shekels.

I care that they are beneficial to us.

I share both of your concerns. But what people don't take into mind when they go after Breitbart for not naming the Jew is that it's designed to be subversive news for normies. I'm not saying they're crypto-Israel critics, but their exposure serves our purposes while our activism fuels their growing popularity.

It's an imperfect example, but consider the communist operations during the cold war: There was a front end and an underground. The former was the face of the movement while the latter was the driving force for spreading the ideology. The way this arrangement worked was that the two organizations never interacted with each other.

We're hardly communists, and our ideals can't truly be considered radical in the face of true US and European history, but we're in the exact same position they were.

DON'T BULLY REVIEWBRAH

Don't delude yourself, they're using and subverting you.

I was never a fan of the "Alt-Right" moniker, but it started out as somewhat pro-White. Now the personality most associated with it is fucking Milo - a gay kike.

To be fair they haven't subverted either 4/pol/ or 8/pol/

They also haven't made a dent in TRS or the Daily Stormer and I can't really think of any Alt-right hubs of any significance other than those.

But yeah Milo is trying to subvert and use the Alt-right like he did GamerGate and that's obvious.

Fuck, you people at retarded. You're the same autists who didn't wanna support Trump because he wasn't literally Hitler. Normies are going to think you're crazy if you share something that Holla Forums thinks is normal. Breitbart is normie enough to make people more open to further political shifts.

They need to stop with the fucking auto play videos.

normies must learn to hold every group they are not an integral member of as being completely suspect. they must be weened of their reliance and resultant natural acceptance of outsiders.
giving them a new tit to suck won't help.

We're not going to shill a major media outlet unless it agrees with us.

Also stop fucking changing IP's and retaining the same typing style it's fucking obvious.

Hell even throw us a bone on studies proving that racial diversity causes a breakdown of social trust and cohesion and we might consider that. But you have to play ball with us for us to play ball with you.

He's not "trying" to do anything, he already has. As far as most people are concerned, the Alt-Right is Milo's movement.

Fortunately, it'll all dissolve after the election, and once Trump's in, destroying entryists should be our top priority.

Who are these "most people"?

Again I can't think of a major hub that doesn't see him as a subverter. At the very best they consider him a tool.

People read news - this is undeniable.
I would rather people read kikebart than, say, CNN or BYT or WashPost.

Remember that Breitbart still has "with open gates" with sound and also advertises Clinton Cash movie.

Stop IP hopping we'd be more receptive if you just said "Hey we work with Breitbart please shill our articles"

We don't take kindly to being manipulated.

Above all
:^)

Nigger please.

not your personal army, Kikebart shill

Just admit it and you'll be more likely to get what you want from us.

You know the normies aren't going to become critical thinkers.

They are NPCs incapable of such agency.

Breitbart is good because its the gateway to shitlordism. I don't get why you idiots want to (((SHUT DOWN))) everything that isn't full 1488. People don't just suddenly go from believing everything the lugenpresse says to becoming a shitlord.

A lot of libcucks think Milo is alt-right.

Sage

Who gives a fuck what they think?

exactly.

-1 post

There is a reason why Breitbart articles are auto banned on reddit. Not using useful propaganda for as long as it furthers Holla Forums's agenda is simply a wasted opportunity to convert normies to Trump.

Breitbart is a useful tool and nothing else, anyone thinking they're actually on our side is an imbecile.

Yes yes, support our kosher right wing media goys.

Pastor Manning speaks out.

White Rage On The Way: White Folk Ain't Gonna Take It No Damn Mo!

youtube.com/watch?v=qZUV9dIQDLQ

Yep, Kikebart is channeling righteous White anger over losing the USA.

related or unrelated, but;

nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/
archive.is/wlANA

Basically correct. They're trying to take Fox's crowd so they're a notch to the right. Trump might try for a full take over though.

Another 4chan strategist. Like you can kill the Murdock empire or Television for Republican voters

Reminder that Hillary will end you.

Squeal wile you can, piggy.

GTFO kike.

OP HERE

Hello CTR, you better hope you die, because this hell that you are bringing to us WILL awake THE BEAST.

(((opera | *))) disable javascript

Bannon is now Trump's man
Breitbart is Trump Certified content now (next 80 days or Bannonxit)

Der Jude?
No MSM will ever name (((them)))

Race?
They talk race to baby-step normies

We have Stephbot for IQ

All true.
All bets are off if Bannon leaves early
After we win, we crash the plane with no shurvivors
In 4 years our candidate will be Dr. David Duke tier
Trump is a vehicle

Not a kike in blood or religion, constantly trying to break the mind control.
Redhead, blonde eyebrows.
No immigrant roots for >300 years

Trust me I make you look like a rapefugee sneaking in on a plane at night

I'm not alt right, centralization is what fucking got us (((here)))
RamZ, etc., etc.
WTF?
Secure your own future for your own white race survival
Trust me, Trust ==NOONE EVER==
If you aren't Paranoid you aren't Paying attention

Use us to learn, knowledge is what seperates us from the animals

Fuck Limbaugh, degenerate drug addict, with more commercials than your avg commute
TRS is our Limbaugh, start pushing clips of Fash the Nation to drinking buddies
Fuck Fox, Murdoch FUCKED the WSJ
Fucking O'Smiley is an INSIDE EDITION HOST
They just call it (((news))) these days
Beck and all GOPe are RINOS

We don't use that word here like that, gayfag.

This is a you know some white women right?

Literally every mainstream news outlet is against us >if not overtly, then covertly
Literally every fortune 500 company is against us >do you feel the pressure?

==South Park== better fucking be ==based== this season

This is the Supreme Court
This is Our:
==National Parks and lands= >being sold to China, (Bundy, LaVoy) Americans removed and resources extracted by foreign interests
==freedom to associate== >dindus, illegals, rapefugees moved into our enclaves
==internet== >ICANN controlled by UN
==demographic== >(((subsidized))) current blacks, importing muslims, chinese, and everything South of the Border
==Taxes== >tax the rich, the rich will leave
==ability to extract natural resources== >Coal?, Russian Uranium, OPEC owning our oil companies
==ability to make electricity== >the nuke/coal plants are being regulated out of existence
==clean water== >look at any (delapidated) chocolate city or FRACKING
==food== >China and Saudies own billions of $ of our land and farms
==farms== >subsidies, and regulations-they will put ==rapefugees== everywhere, even on native reservations, Chobani is a seed
==air== >carbon credits were just the beginning goy
==military== >trannys, fags, muzzies, muds, and bitches
==Dollar== >T may audit the fed, Negative Interest Rates ==are== a reality
==Technology== >given, sold or stolen to China and anyone else
==Schools== >common core, dildos and dresses for little boys
==Elders== >robbed of their retirement buying power, forced to live through this shit helpless with no hope
==Children== >growing up in a muddy, degenerate, terror state
==Religion== >ability to not bake cakes, ability to talk about politics
This is the last fiber of our sovereignty

now is the time

This is a shill board OP.

Breitbart is currently running Trump's campaign so by opposing Breitbart they oppose Trump.

and yeah my green text and red text abilities suck, I'm a lurker

archive.is/Orlgt

Too bad the thread was bumplocked.
Mods will be the first to hang.

He didn't really say that white people ain't gonna take it no mo', though. He told the truth. We've lost our religious fervor and turned into a bunch of faggots and we'll never get America until we regain it.

Manning seems to be not as supportive of Trump as he used to be, probably due to Trump showing support for gays.

I can't stop laughing now, I just got to the part where he compared us all to niggers. I mean I should feel offended but being compared to a nigger by a nigger is just funny to me instead.

The common goy see Milo as the face of the alt-right if they've ever heard of either. That is the point, you obvious kike shill, operating in an obviously kike-shill thread.

OC