So do any of you remember this comic a while back? Some kind user posted the first four issues

So do any of you remember this comic a while back? Some kind user posted the first four issues.

Well I was shitting about bored and found that rather than it having been cancelled like I'd hoped at least four more issues have been made. Since I enjoy pain I figure I'll just drop them here.

For those that have forgot/didn't catch the origional thread, Jonesy is a hispanic tumblr with "make people fall in love with things for wacky consequences" powers. She stalks some kind of glitter alien named "Stuff".

In this issue Stuff comes to town to tumblr glittter sparkle sparkle wow fam lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trans-comic-artist-julia-kaye_us_584ab066e4b0e05aded3658b?section=us_queer-voices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ha. Ha. Ha. How quirky

OOPSIE DOOPSIE.
I'd try to put more effort into these comments but there honestly isn't much I can actually say. Stuff comes across as a prick using his money to self-insert in his play I guess?

God Stuff, stop being such a shitlord it's 2016! Go take me on a helicopter ride after cucking my arab friend instead.

0 Points for working out the big twist coming up.

Gosh! What a shock twist that no-one could have predicted!

I'm going to take a brief break before we continue. Isn't Jonesy relatable? Stuff is so hot.

And faggots wonder why manga is taking over the West.

Second Verse, same as the worst. Anime Birthday is coming up but Jonesy wants to be the Tomato of some kind of elderitch glitter creature.

On to the play, will Jonesy wear the tomato? Will Stuff finally get the dick up his arse he always wanted? Can we go watch anime now lol? Only two of these questions will be answered.

Jonesy here proves that you don't need social skills when you have superpowers. You can just mind-control guys to humiliate themselves rather than have to reject them!

Jonesy is just a normal kid, a normal kid who can control minds and makes people gay for shits and giggles.

I think the writer must have gotten confused between "normal kid" and "supervillian". Common mistake.

And back, internet crapped out for a bit so I had a shower.
By the way Jonesy is now gay.

Oh fuck not this piece of shit again. I thought it had died already.

And letters page, I'm going to pop off again for some food so see you in a bit for the exciting continuation.

Too many godawful pieces of shit were failing at once this year, at least one of them was due to wake up and drag itself out of the corpse pile zombie-style after the casualties were counted.

I still can't get over how awful this character is. She's a villain, yet the author isn't self aware enough to realize it and decided to make her the main character.

onesy getting upgraded to a monthly ongoing is pretty old news by now. Where the fuck have you been, OP?

And I'm back, my internet is being all kinds of shit so don't be surprised if I keep disappearing.

.I like to pretend the world has some sense of logic, sue me.

Lets go to the mall! If I had mind control powers I know that's what I'd want people reading a comic about me to read!

Doop Alert and Jonesy finally gets round to using her powers to fuck up her mothers life.

Jonesy accidentally wishes her Mum loved her and we discover the truth behind her Mum.

Also the mall apparently has a prison in it. Who would have thought.

Jonesy and Mum make up, the Mall cop says what we are all thinking.

Letters.

Last issue I'm dumping and Jonesy is trying to sneak into a club so her best friend can jack it to her crush.

However, there's a problem! It turns out nightclub bouncers don't actually ask people about mortgage rates. How quirky.

Friend gets to meet her celebrity idol after Jonesy once again uses her powers for trivial matters.

It turns out that Sister CC isn't some squid-girl like from that one jap game but an ordinary girl who doesn't shave her legs, uses childerens' shampoo and her hair works like a bag of holding.

Lesbians, friend decides to post flyers telling people she only wants people she knows to respond to them and Jonesy meets the worst villain of them all a straight white male unscrupulous youth with mind control powers!

What happenes next? I don't know, ask me again when I remember this exists again.

Essentially Tumblr: The Motion Comic

Three years from now, Marvel's going to receive that generous melanoma surgery it deserved for such a long time.

K A R M A
A
R
M
A

This literally is Tumblr the comic.

There's a reason I like to say that SJWs are narcissistic psychopaths.

It's because they are.

jesus christ, op, that first thread gave me aids. can't you stick to torture Holla Forums with Hellcat? that at least I enjoy

also, i find the art disgusting beyond relief

Why am I not surprised?

This comic is the exact reason why Trump was elected.

Reminds me heavily of things I've seen on deviantART that have been posted here.

You mean the whole tumblr collection?

Do we have anything about the author?
What kinda person she is?

Pretty sure it's a guy.

I hope none of you are planning on being surprised today.

There is so much wrong with the artstyle. It's like It's adventure time, steven universe and Svtfoe mixed together into an unholy creation.

how do you even screw up with powers like hers, is everyone there just really stupid?

Has BOOM Studios ever published anything that wasn't complete and utter cancer?

Warhammer 40k: Damnation Crusade

I had to come back to mention how terrible this comic is

wew.

This shit looks like ASSCASTLE but more detailed. Also it's damn full of only browns and blacks, how the hell is that diversity?

Considering Jonesy is already evil as fuck it'll be funny when this guy who is supposed to be evil turns out to be pretty tame and good comparatively.

Son we have a term for that behavior when men don't keep that shit in check. It's called excess hypergamy, learn it, love it believe it.

Kind of reminds me of Sonichu in that respect. Or Stardust, or Mr. A.
As I've said before, at least Lazerbot has Shadow admit that his crusade has achieved nothing, and killed innocents.

YOU DARE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE ALLMIGHTY STARDUST ?

You don fucked up now.

say that to my face not online fucker and see if you get thrown into space

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT STARDUST THE SUPERWIZARD !

This is the most hilarious comic I've ever read, thank you so much OP

Oh god this reminds me of the comic where a fat slob`of a girl went with two gay aliens, there was a rebellion, too.
What was the name of that comic, it looked similar to this one?

I shouldn't be surprised at this point but its sad how pathetic people can get in our society.

Espaced? i remember that one being storytimed here. i also remember the distinctly atrocious art style.

Yep. Yep, that was it. Thanks, user!

starting bladness, beard, hipster, glasses.

yep, what a surprise.

OP, i repeat, just post Hellcat and stop torturing us

ok guys, bear with me for a sec. Maybe i have synesthesia but, when you look at the protagonist don't you have the impression that she smeels bad? like really bad, a mix of sweat lack of hygiene?

For whatever reason, it seems that liberals have begun to hate baths. It seems that is part of their humor or something. There's an episode of Bee and Puppycat about that, the first episode of Jammers covered it, and that one woman who does those adult toy comics had something about it.

These people claim to have ADD… which in my experience is just not having self discipline, and a side effect of that can be not liking the little droplets of water in a shower hitting your face. This may lead to their hatred of hygiene… or they are just gross. Either or.

DRAWFAGS, PLEASE DRAW JONESY BOMB QUEEN AND HELLCAT AS BEST FRIENDS

Also who would win in a fight between all three?

You forgot Mockingbird.

Mockingbird already died though, and it deserves to rot away completely forgotten in its unmarked and unconsecrated grave.

that's just evil.

This is what happens when you let the internet raise your kids.

I love how in that picture all she's doing is cementing gender stereotypes by tying clothing types with genders

I always assume short chubby brown people are a little musty.

Tumblr gender politics is incredibly contradictory. Trannies, for instance, believe that you can be born the wrong gender and must transition to the only other gender to be happy and cure your dysphoria.

Tumblr believes that simply saying you are another gender is the same thing as being that gender, hence the "women can have penises" talk.

Yet another group believes that gender is wholly made up (lol wuts biology?) and that there are countless gender identities that can be tailored to the personalities of every individual.

It's all fucking nonsense, by the way.

Awful use of color. Just terrible.

What if we already did, and this s our personal Hell?

Can anyone dump the first issues? If I'm going to read this shit, at least I will do it from the beginning.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

Does anyone remember the original Backroom Facials from the Ox/Bangbros crew that legit had women coming in for modeling and pressured them into sex before kicking them out. Had them sign even on camera without reading the release. It got shut down after only 30 some scenes.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
who's the girl?

I can still hear that shitty electronic music playing as he falls…

nothing has changed, sexual deviance has simply become more socially accepted. it was always around, but it was less visible when it was stigmatized.

there's a difference between being gay and being sexually deviant.

as for gay, I think it's congenital.

no

It's sad how much has changed in just a few years. I went in November 2014 and it was fine. Obviously some of those issues existed at that time, but it all seems to have escalated considerably

I'm not a normie, you piece of shit.

Any like this of each girl individually?

Dude, does he have a Kik account? I might have been catfished, but I've spoken to him. Met him off some dick thread on /soc/. Said he was English, studying here in the States, and a top too.

subtle kek

This man has a son.

The child will be paraded around on social media in girl's clothing, and his father will boast that the child has been taught to "disregard traditional gender norms".
A year or two later, the child will make local headlines for getting hormone replacement therapy before entering preschool.
Somewhere along the line, the father will start a crowdfunding campaign to raise money for his child's sexual reassignment surgery, and the goal amount will be met within a month.
After transitioning, the child will struggle with depression and low self-esteem, and will attempt suicide a handful of times before they graduate from high school.
The child will then go to college, become an alcoholic, get addicted to painkillers and major in LGBTQIA studies.
After college, the child will move to a small studio apartment and spend several years working at a local Co-op market while publishing opinion pieces on a blog no one reads.
The child's 31st birthday will soured by the purchase of a prescription-grade topical baldness prevention cream.
The child will commit suicide at the age of 33 on December 3rd, 2049, shortly after the first snowfall of the season.

In total, the life of Henry Augustus Humphries.

Honestly that sounds more like the recipe for a super Holla Forumslak. Can you imagine how much this kid is going to HATE these people? I can't stand them and I just skim their comics occasionally.

Don't remind us

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trans-comic-artist-julia-kaye_us_584ab066e4b0e05aded3658b?section=us_queer-voices

Basically this?

He looks like a guy I used to hang out with in high school

The most disgusting part about art like thisis that it's a window into the writer and artist's psyche.

-This-

Is how that person sees the world, when talking to others, and doing everything else, all these horrid designs, the endless "happy go lucky everything is fine" and total lack of revulsion, or even opposing sentiment, is literally how the creator thinks, and it's this awful grey ambiguous neutrality that really sets in the tone of just how weak and removed from the natural cycle of nature the creator and it's kin really are.

Take this in as the thoughts of their creators and see that you could not bloom even the slightest spark of creativity, decency or anything else of profound meaning within it's imagery.

This is the Left, these are the modern inheritors of thousands of years of history, and there is no saving them.

I draw like shit too, maybe if I make some shit up about me being transgender, I'll get all the media attention I need to get filthy rich.

oh, so this is just his fetish. well, now i understand it a little better.

(check'd)

I think calling it "The Left" is oversimplifying what's going on.

You see this bizarre egocentrism in a lot of what we would refer to as sjws. Just look at Kate Leth's Hellcat. Reading it's clear that Kate Leth is a friendless loser who's too narcissistic to admit it.

There's something going on here. There has to be some aspect of all of their upbringing and lives that has to create such a personality. A common thread that led to the creation of these monsters.

why do you want to torture yourself so badly, user?

putting it that way makes me shudder.

It's public school, dude. No one wants to admit it, but children since the mid 90's have spent an enormous amount of time in school, and the amount grows little by little every year. It's not just the US, it pretty much every 1st world nation.

Its starting to take a toll on people's personality, because no one knows how to act anymore without some authority figure to mediate things. This inevitably makes their socialization with other people very black and white. There's a discrete set of things that will get you in trouble and a set of things that won't. Without real, unmoderated experience with others, its only natural that people will become disconnected and reclusive.

Sage because this is getting too political.