I've remained stoic to my loneliness for 24 years now, and was content with being single...

I've remained stoic to my loneliness for 24 years now, and was content with being single. My will is starting to break down so I'm just going to wallow in sadness now.

It was around 23 for me when that happened, I thought it was because I fell in love with someone I couldn't be with though.
I wonder if 23-25 is some kind of breaking point in general.

I haven't masturbated in over a week now from my regular routine over the past two years of at least once per day, so maybe that has something to do with it.

What stops you from having a gf?

I don't know how to get one.

But what about le 30 year wizard powrez xd?

You're a weeb faggot. Who cares? Weeb faggots like you are always crying over stupid shit all the time anyway. Kill youself.

rude

you're welcome

For me it was age 25 when it happened.
Why does the body not have a failsafe to prevent this shit from happening.

At that age you cannot delude yourself about your future anymore.

What activities do I propose? I'm a stay at home hikki type of person.

Comic-con? Sci-fi movies? Weeb conventions?

I don't like any of those things.

Yeah, I think that was what caused it.

How the fuck is software engineering an artsy job you god damn lunatic?
Learn how to play a guitar.
Well use that cooking skill to gain some weight and use the weight to make muscles.
Places where girls hang can be parks, cafes, nice places in general like plazas or bookstores.
If you learn how to play a guitar you have an excuse to hang around those places (street playing, but remember to dress like you want to pick up girls) and it gives girls a reason to talk to you.
Just don't be creepy and a lot of people will stop by you and you'll have a great time.

I don't have any reason to go to those places.

Most people never find girls because they never actually put in the effort to find and impress one.
You are your own demise and you don't deserve my advice anymore.
Hope you like self loathing cause it doesn't look bright for you.

Should I get an onahole then?

I don't think i've ever been in love with another person before in my life.

How does it feel anons?

just join the club OP

It feels great when you truly love someone, then you realise they don't feel the same way about you and the warm fuzzy feeling turns to bitterness and loneliness which can last for years

At which age do you stop caring again?

I'm gay and I found the perfect match for me. You can't even find a lady who's willing to have sex with you let alone be in a relationship with you. Like how bad do you have to be to not find a woman that finds a single bit of interest in you?

you should question your life choices and approach to the world, don't you think? maybe it's not everybody else who's being shit?

Have you tried walking into the room full of people, wearing a paper bag over your head? Then they have to visualize them, and you - them.