Trump now says he plans to legalize some undocumented immigrants

archive.is/nG8Sm
I didn't see a thread about this, but I wanted to, so I made one

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/contact
archive.is/SgTXo
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
archive.is/HtGh3
archive.is/VUHa2
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/21/sessions-refutes-buzzfeed-trump-immigration-reversal-report-he-has-not-changed-his-view/
archive.is/VUHa2
montyramirezlaw.com/attorneys/jacob-m-monty-managing-partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if these are the same sources that said Trump is going to drop out of the race earlier.

I will withhold judgement until I hear it from the man himself.

That said, a MASSIVE part of his appeal was that he'd BUILD A WALL and deport ALL the illegals.

Also, (((Univision))) are the same people who were booty-blasted about Trump throwing their reporter out and the same people who bought up gawker. I should have to point out that they are owned by jews and one of their longest running shows was hosted by a jew.

Oh you mean like he's always said? lel

We could (and probably should) pester him on twitter and tell him not to go back or reverse course. If he sees that people are booty-blasted by the mere news of this, he may address this earlier and bash the rumour outright and clarify how his stance has not changed. I don't buy this but it would be good to get him to comment on this.

we all know what he means by "undocumented immigrants" the richest and hwhitest most productive ones who have been here paying taxes ect.

Upperclass/Middleclass Mexicans hate spics/wetbacks

Mind telling me what sources?

Here comes the general election pivot.

Get ready for Reagan 2.0

It would be totally awesome if he said, "Yes, I do plan on legalizing some undocumented immigrants. But only white ones."

Oh well…

Reagan was openly pro-amnesty. Trump has more of a 'let the states decide' attitude towards wedge issues like weed and fag marriage, he's a weird hybrid of paleocon and neocon.

(checked)
I don't see how we can do mass deportations with Soros agitating the situation along with the huge shabbos media complex, CIA and FBI cucks, etc. I was expecting something like this just because I don't see how TPTB won't kill him for purging their low-rent wageslaves. This is assuming he's even legit and we won't know until he takes action

(checked)
Key part of article that I probably should have put in the OP:

donaldjtrump.com/contact
donaldjtrump.com/contact
donaldjtrump.com/contact

EMAILS

NOW

IT'S A LIE AND OP IS A FAGGOT FOR SPREADING IT

OP IS A FAGGOT AND PROBABLY A KIKE TOO

Good to know what they're doing then, fellow faggot

If he can assume the presidency, Soros will be pretty powerless to do anything substantial at that point. If he's too much of pain, he'll find himself the target of numerous justice dept. and IRS investigations.

Ahh, typical demoralization tactic then.

NOPE

That's it, voting "amnesty within a 100 days in office" hillary now.

wtf I love spics now

The point of having illegal spic labor is being able to shit on OSHA regs, pay sub minimum wage and having a work force you can threaten with law enforcement.

Legal spics aren't attractive or competitive and most beaners could never immigrate legally in the first place.

Until it comes out in a rally I won't believe it. It comes from Univision and buzzfeed with no official sources.

This.

UNIVISION IS OWNED BY GEORGE SOROS

First I've heard of that.

Will have to dig through those firms, but what are you sourcing your claim from?

Haim Saban is Jewish, an Egyptian born Israeli American. Worth 3.6 billion USD. So while there is no Soros, there is of course the nose.

It's even worse, Haim Saban is Hillary's biggest Jewish Israel-first donor.

TRASHMAN.JPG

Call me when you have a WebM of Trump saying it himself.

Despite the meme, Spics really are fine people. They just need to stay in their nations.

D-delete this

No, spic. Pure blooded Spanish have the capacity to be really fine people. Mestizos are subhuman dogshit.

OP IS A HUMONGOUS FAGGOT

Oy vey

Univision is quite jewish. Even their spics are jewish. Pic related.

As soon as you are the author of an anti-Trump thread, it becomes abundantly clear how much the shills direct the narrative that Trump is infallible, wouldn't you agree OP?

(((Luegenpresse))) has been calling Trump and his supporters racist, until people no longer care.

Now they're trying to stay relevant by claiming just the opposite, and trying to isolate Trump from his core demographic.

In any case Trump is better than the (((Luegenpresse))) and Hillary Clinton. He could be the beginning of a massive shift to the right.

I don't believe it since the source is phony made-up sources of (((Univision))).

Wow this was anti-trump??????? I'm totally
a shillfiremissile now

gas yourself kike

Yes, he said he would deport them, and then they could come back through legal channels.

Trump is interested in people obeying the fucking law. That's it.

If he gives on this, I will have to re-examine my support of him.

OP is a homosexual.

It's just beaners and the Chamber of Commerce cuckbois sweating over their imminent departure.

And thank God he hasn't.

Even if he says it, he's just going for all those normie independents he pissed off. He knows people hate Hillary and is giving them what they will perceive to be an acceptable alternative.

this is not what victory is supposed to feel like.. could be a good opportunity to teach Holla Forums of the jew

The way I know that it's baseless rumor-milling, is the fact that it isn't a top headline for every publication in the country. A line like that would screw him over hard and the opportunistic vultures of the lugenpresse would jump all over it. Instead they have to (((state rumors))) from (((insider sources))) because it wouldn't have a leg to stand on otherwise.

Sounds like a racist job. Why is it allowed? Where are the white leaders? Meet with white leaders next.

old story. newsweek was talking about trump supporting work visas for illegal immigrants back in june. same 'touchback' policy that mike pence wanted a decade ago. same as it ever was.

archive.is/SgTXo

This is exactly like the other 'sources say' headlines.

If it happens, we riot on his social media

Lol isn't univision the faggots who just bought gawker?

so it's nothing. kek.

Seriously though, depending on what we mean by "some," this could be a good move. Trump has said people who get deported can try and come back using the legal system established, so we know he doesn't want to just kick them out and forget about them. People with skills and talents that would benefit the United States will be found and allowed to come back, because that's the whole point of immigration at least it was, before liberals and feminists decided we need to pay to bring Achmed here and respect his right to bomb us, why not cut out the part where we track down smart illegals, uproot them from their work, physically transport them across the border, and then go through the entire process of accepting them back in. That's time and money we don't need to spend. If illegals are here actively contributing to American society, let's just start the process of making them not just legally, but culturally an American.

You mean illegal aliens? Sage for POZ talk and not credible (((source))).

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
archive.is/HtGh3

SHILLS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

BTFO

Also sage you dummies.

Holy fuck I've seen the lugenpresse print things that could technically be construed as facts that were horribly mis-represented to give a false impression, but I've never seen them ballsy enough to print actual blatant 100% lies before. Just how desperate do they have to be?

Protip: any news article that cites "sources" is just bullshit.

They're trying to get his supporters to turn on him.

archive.is/VUHa2

Another article from breitbart saying that Sessions doesn't believe that Trump has changed his mind.

I don't know if you guys remember, but right before Trump began his candidacy he read Adios America (Coulter's book) and began his campaign on the Mexican issue. In this interview he essentially has the Ann Coulter position which is that we must first stem the illegal flow before discussing what must be done to the illegals already here. Wall first, then deport the slimes, then maybe let the good ones back.

Kek. How many shill threads are a result of "sources". Jesus fucking niggerchrist, liberals are so dumb.

Fuck this guy he's been a Jewish shill since day one, its so obvious.

Very desperate. Your turn.

REMINDER THAT UNIVISION ARE THE RETARDS THAT JUST BOUGHT GAWKER

Underrated post.

GO BACK TO UNIVISION

(((univision)))? more like JEWNIVISION

Even more so, Sessions is calling bullshit on the story as well. If Sessions says the story is shit on a topic near and dear to his heart, then you know it's shit.

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/21/sessions-refutes-buzzfeed-trump-immigration-reversal-report-he-has-not-changed-his-view/

archive.is/VUHa2

More of that to come. Can't wait until they're being tossed out of the White House press briefings en masse. Trump will allow them in at first as an act of good faith but then their evil nature will overtake them. Boots will be applied to asses.

I wonder if we can use these bullshit articles to convince stupid beaners into voting against Hillary. It's unlikely but the fact that Univision is posting this news may have an unintended effect of getting hispanics that wouldn't have voted for Trump voting for Trump. Unlikely but funny if it occurred.

beaners out

sage

Dubs do not lie.

WHO IN THE FUCK WOULD BELIEVE UNIVISION ANYWAY?

If this is true I won't vote for him and will be sending a letter to his campaign asking for a refund for my hat.

Really reliable source, m8

good. I love spics.

There are spics and there are Iberian/Celts from Spain.

Jacob Monty, a Texas immigration lawyer who was at the meeting, told Univision that Trump was now opposed to deporting the illegal aliens in America.

Monty gave a similar quote to BuzzFeed: “He said people who are here is the toughest part of the immigration debate, that it must be something that respects border security but deals with this in a humane and efficient manner.”

another lying jew?

montyramirezlaw.com/attorneys/jacob-m-monty-managing-partner/

>Chairman, Latino-Jewish Alliance