If you got a million dollars for every finger that you severed how many would you sever?

if you got a million dollars for every finger that you severed how many would you sever?

no reattaching allowed

none because i don't need momey that bad. Also, who the fuck are the retards who don't know how to cut a fucking avacado properly?

ftfy

Left pinky, maybe both depending on avilable anaesthetic and first aid.

Well considering it doesn't have to be yours…

there's always one guy

kaiji kun
KAIJI KUN

would you gamble for a 10 million dollars and if you lose your eardrum gets drilled?

I would need is a million
pinky on the left hand

I'd sell all my fingers and thumbs and hire a nigger to follow me around and do anything that requires hands

both pinkies

You didn't say I couldn't sever other peoples fingers. ALL of the fingers.

all of them

$000,000,000.00
i don't cut my fingers by mistake like some savage. git gud

OP would cut his dick off my mistake, thinking it was his pinky.

Ten thousand or so. Not my own, of course. I am not stupid.

So, six million times ten?

My left hand is basically retarded and useless for just about everything, so it can go along with my right pinky – because what are pinkies even for?

My right pinkie. I can't cut anything off of my lefthand because that would = no games with keyboard/joystick.

I dont use it for anything I can think of.
Might actually just cut it off to see how debilitated I am without it.

we DE:HR now playboy

Pinkies make up most of your grip stength, annon.

I am missing my right pinky due to an accident. Its not really debilitating at all, I barely notice it except for masturbation. But I can still whack off with my right hand.

Tbh fam

fuck you avocados are great

Probably just my right hand pinky. 1mil is more than enough for me and I don't really need the pinky anyway.

Pinkies are for swimming. That's how you clear the water from your ears.

t. Coach

checked

With or without something to numb the pain? I guess either way it's kinda tempting. I enjoy playing games, so maybe just my two pinky fingers. I can't imagine a case where I'd absolutely need 5 on each hand. Can we do toes? There was a thread a while back about cutting off a toe and I jumped right on that because I'm actually crippled below the knees.

Maybe just the right ring finger.

My pinkies, they're bent either way.

How are you going to press the enter key?

user lost 4 fingers in a tragic butter churning accident the next day.

I would leave four on my left hand because thats all i need for my passion, 6 million is plenty enough for the duct tape needed to use every day things.

Cut off enough pinkies to afford stem cell transplants to make me grow all my fingers back, and repeat over and over until I am a billionare.

Why is this? Isn't it just a waste of space?

assuming its tax free, i would probably do at least two fingers, left pinky, right ring finger, i got to that number because most fiduciaries can invest at almost zero risk and get you 5% back annually, so with two fingers, i could live in perpetuity off of 100k per year for the rest of my life with no job. that's enough money to travel year round in modest accommodations or to stay in one place and live a upper middle class lifestyle.

Hold on Scrooge, nobody said you could do it more than once.

20. starting with your mom's.

if you're washing filthy bloody hands you don't want to run the risk of the ubend leaking all over your stuff

they probably have to clean out the s-bend a lot. they probably don't want maintenance handling the important medical shit all the time.

Two.

how much do i get if i saw off my arm past the elbow, 127 hours style

All my fingers from my left hand. I'll just get myself a robotic hand with all those millions.

I'd pay people $100,000 a piece to cut off up to two of their fingers. That means I'm netting $900,000, and these people won't press charges.
I could get 20 fingers with some selling, and make 18 million, and still have two full hands.