If you got a million dollars for every finger that you severed how many would...

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

if you got a million dollars for every finger that you severed how many would you sever?

no reattaching allowed

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

none because i don't need momey that bad. Also, who the fuck are the retards who don't know how to cut a fucking avacado properly?

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

who the fuck are the retards who buy and cut avocados?
ftfy

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Left pinky, maybe both depending on avilable anaesthetic and first aid.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

if you got a million dollars for every finger that you severed how many would you sever?
Well considering it doesn't have to be yours…

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

there's always one guy

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

anything on the left hand
not being able to play games anymore

Ian Green
Ian Green

kaiji kun
KAIJI KUN

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

would you gamble for a 10 million dollars and if you lose your eardrum gets drilled?

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

I would need is a million
pinky on the left hand

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

I'd sell all my fingers and thumbs and hire a nigger to follow me around and do anything that requires hands

Daniel King
Daniel King

both pinkies

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

You didn't say I couldn't sever other peoples fingers. ALL of the fingers.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

all of them

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

$000,000,000.00
i don't cut my fingers by mistake like some savage. git gud

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

OP would cut his dick off my mistake, thinking it was his pinky.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Ten thousand or so. Not my own, of course. I am not stupid.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

So, six million times ten?

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

My left hand is basically retarded and useless for just about everything, so it can go along with my right pinky – because what are pinkies even for?

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

My right pinkie. I can't cut anything off of my lefthand because that would = no games with keyboard/joystick.

I dont use it for anything I can think of.
Might actually just cut it off to see how debilitated I am without it.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

no reattaching
implying i wouldnt take off 5 and use some of that 5 mil to just get a sick as fuck cutting edge prosthetic
we DE:HR now playboy

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Pinkies make up most of your grip stength, annon.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

I am missing my right pinky due to an accident. Its not really debilitating at all, I barely notice it except for masturbation. But I can still whack off with my right hand.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

cutting your own fingers off so you gain Rothschild Fedkike bills
Tbh fam

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

fuck you avocados are great

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Probably just my right hand pinky. 1mil is more than enough for me and I don't really need the pinky anyway.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Pinkies are for swimming. That's how you clear the water from your ears.

t. Coach

checked

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

With or without something to numb the pain? I guess either way it's kinda tempting. I enjoy playing games, so maybe just my two pinky fingers. I can't imagine a case where I'd absolutely need 5 on each hand. Can we do toes? There was a thread a while back about cutting off a toe and I jumped right on that because I'm actually crippled below the knees.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Maybe just the right ring finger.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

My pinkies, they're bent either way.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

How are you going to press the enter key?

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

user lost 4 fingers in a tragic butter churning accident the next day.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

I would leave four on my left hand because thats all i need for my passion, 6 million is plenty enough for the duct tape needed to use every day things.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

6 million is plenty enough

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Cut off enough pinkies to afford stem cell transplants to make me grow all my fingers back, and repeat over and over until I am a billionare.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Space beneath the sink must be kept clear.
Please do not store anything in this area.

Why is this? Isn't it just a waste of space?

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

assuming its tax free, i would probably do at least two fingers, left pinky, right ring finger, i got to that number because most fiduciaries can invest at almost zero risk and get you 5% back annually, so with two fingers, i could live in perpetuity off of 100k per year for the rest of my life with no job. that's enough money to travel year round in modest accommodations or to stay in one place and live a upper middle class lifestyle.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Hold on Scrooge, nobody said you could do it more than once.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

20. starting with your mom's.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

if you're washing filthy bloody hands you don't want to run the risk of the ubend leaking all over your stuff

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

they probably have to clean out the s-bend a lot. they probably don't want maintenance handling the important medical shit all the time.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Two.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

how much do i get if i saw off my arm past the elbow, 127 hours style

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

All my fingers from my left hand. I'll just get myself a robotic hand with all those millions.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

all these scrubs not understanding the value of pinkies.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I'd pay people $100,000 a piece to cut off up to two of their fingers. That means I'm netting $900,000, and these people won't press charges.
I could get 20 fingers with some selling, and make 18 million, and still have two full hands.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit