>be american >clap because i woke up >tip bed >clap for tipping >go to...

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

be american
clap because i woke up
tip bed
clap for tipping
go to mcdonalds for breakfast
$10 meal plus tip for cashier plus tip for manager plus tip for customers behind me
clap for finishing order
get food
tip cashier
clap because food is done
eat food
clap once for every bite taken
leave tip on table
leave mcdonalds
get tipped for leaving mcdonalds
tip the guy who tipped me for tipping me for leaving mcdonalds
go to school
clap because went to school
clap because entered classroom
tip desk
tip teacher
sit down
chair creaks from weight
tip chair again
clap because chair hasn't broken yet
get shot
survive
wake up in hospital
get tipped for not dying
tip doctor for saving my life
medical bill:$600'000 plus tip
pay bill
tip bill
tip doctor
tip nurse
tip self
go home
spend $5/gallon on gas to get home
tip gas station
clap because got gas
go home
eat hot pocket for dinner
tip hot pocket
tip microwave
tip self
clap for finishing hot pocket
go to bed

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Russia&displayCurrency=USD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

write this thinking it's funny
tip fedora

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Tips fedora

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

have freedom

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

$5 per gallon
Ignoring the fact that this is obvious low quality bait for a second, where the hell did you get that from? Pretty much everywhere here is under half that.
Our gas is cheap as dirt compared to just about everyone else.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

I don't know why that bothered me more than anything else as well. Do we not have the cheapest gas of first world countries?

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

We're definitely cheaper than Europe at least (not as sure about Russia), plus they price their gas by the liter, which massively amplifies the difference because their unit is so much smaller.

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

tfw burger

why live?

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Golf claps
Well done, yuroshit, you look like a complete retard

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

The same man said the same thing about another man who said the same thing about him!

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

some might object to this crude greentext-based humorous critique of the American Way
However, got a few keks out of this because my anus is not all that painus.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

be american
have to shit
clap when I check the toilet bowl because solid shit

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

Good point about Russia. This site says the average there is 2.40 so that's about the same if not more
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Russia&displayCurrency=USD

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

So they're just above our average then, which is much better than what you'll see further west in Europe. That makes sense though because Russia has access to a lot of oil like we do.
Though if they price gas by the liter, which I think they do because they have no reason to use our imperial measurments, it still adds up to much more, seing as how a liter is just under half a gallon, which is our price point.
Still though, cheapest in Europe is nothing to scoff at.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Oh, nevermind about the unit difference. I just looked at your link, and the people on the site did the conversion.
So yeah, they're just about on par with us, which isn't much of a surprise as I just said.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Oh boy, where to begin… guess I'll go in order. I haven't heard people clap in weird situations save for one incident at a movie theater. Tipping is literally only a suggestion in some restaurants because they don't get minimum wage. You're not forced to pay extra. Now I don't know for sure since I am American, but I'd guess you Eurofags or whatever your nationality is probably pay more than us because your restaurants have to pay their employees minimum wage, and that's gonna be mandatory. McD's is delicious, have you ever been? Lot of tipping in this story. Again, we don't have to do it and it's only encouraged in a few restaurants. You're not expected to tip at fucking McDonald's. You can get shot anywhere. It isn't an exclusively American problem and here you at least have the opportunity to carry your own gun to defend yourself with. Your medical bills are pretty high, too. You just pay in a different way. What, you don't actually think it's free, do you? Nothing's free. Gas isn't that expensive. In fact, it's recently gone down in price. No one is tipping this often. Hot pockets are fucking delicious. Did I cover everything?

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

humorless, asspained idiot
can't recognize a joke nor take one
truly the retards of the developped world
don't forget to clap when you next get shot

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Be European
never tip due to being poor
never clap cause never experience happiness
sister gets raped by Muhammad
government is actively trying to breed me out
entire society is collapsing
can't even own a butter knife

William Parker
William Parker

Reminder that the European Union was set up by America after the aftermath of WWII with the intention of turning Europe into a woefully inefficient bureaucracy to secure America as a world superpower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Face it Yuropoors, you will ALWAYS be America's bitch! Enjoy being a client state of America

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

I feel this is a cuckchan repost; I could tell by how low-quality it was

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit