Le current year+2 man round 10

le current year+2 man round 10
Drumpf BTFO again Edition

cant stop obsessing over a faux-liberal entertainer, eh? trump's shrinking little cult is increasingly desperate.

now that's quality HBO writing that really makes me take a moment out of my life to reflect on how good the writers at HBO are at writing up ideas like Trump being naked in the whitehouse
never thought I'd live to see this day, absolutely amazing script writing, can not wait to hear more amazing content like this HBO you have got me hooked

get on my level, plebs

Guys
guys
watch this
guys seriously
DRUP!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll go through it and post a summary for anons who don't crave rage and gay aids.

Some random access humour.
Gilbert is the best part of this entire eleven minutes, so if you make it to him you can quit.
Cringe. We can tell, you bucktoothed beta.
Nice.
Does he know we hate Kushner? Thanks for the friendly fire, you quim-guzzling quran-toothed queer.
John makes a joke about a genie's lamp. Whoever wrote this for him totally forgot they had played the voice actor for Iago earlier and so there's no callback.
He shits on Forbes because they inverviewed (((Kushner))). Basically calls Kushner a political hack. He says "No, not you," and seems to think it would get a big laugh but it bombs. Stumbles over his words, sounds out of breath only eight minutes in.
Calls Steve Bannon a plantation owner. This entire last half is kind of a mash with no jokes. He's just rambling about Jared now. Still stumbling over his lines.
Finishes the whole thing off talking about Trump's balls.

Started off like an aspergian Aryan princess eager to please, but devolved into a toothy Puerto Rican prostitute scraping her horsemaw across the frenulum.

Every president has been naked in the white house.

Especially Bill Clinton.

What if I told you this is intentionally done and the people in charge of the show are kikes like Trump?

That sounds a bit tinfoil to me honestly m80
It's far more likely that Oliver's writing staff is unfunny

wtf i hate drumpf now :^)

I'm disappointed in you OP. This was a great Current Week episode and you fucked it up. Just embed the youtube vid and redtext:
FRESH OLIVER
or something along those lines. Because of your fuckup, I have just now gotten to the episode.

I'd say "duh".

Yeah, we get it, you're pretending to like Oliver so you want us to give him Youtube views and overtly advertise him.

You can only put on so many layers of irony before its loses its wit.

Just fucking embed the video, and make a proper thread you faggot.

Looks familiar.

This. I'm a right winger who disagrees with pretty much everything current year man says but does that really mean we should be siphoning his views? Seems like something that a SJW cuck would do, we're better than that guys. Just link the official video next time.

10/10 made me laugh.

Don't you ironypost at me!

I am going to murder John Oliver, but before that I am going to make him watch as I rape his wife, and hack off her head. I will them face fuck her head. Then I am going to pull out everyone of his teeth. I will finally beat him to death with a hammer while yelling "current year", "current year".

Everyone with half a working brain could've seen this shit coming.