Hey user, can I watch some of those Japanese cartoons with you after school today?

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Wl8SS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell him to show his bepis and we've got a deal

What a rude gay you are user. You are meant to show first in this situation.

It does seem that way
I'm too nervous, sorry.
how about you show me your bepis

OUT OUT DAMN SPOT!

Ask if subtitles are okay. If not, casually cease all contact and move to a new city.

what kind of losers use subtitles?

How do you respond?

no we can't

DELET THIS

shut up poo boy

You need to stop doing this.

He looks like an underdeveloped fetus

Fuck off. You are either blind or retarded and seeing as we are conversing in text I'm go I g to go with the latter. Eat a dick.

Why? When a man is in love he wants to shout it from the rooftops. You should be happy that I have found love tbh.

You're an autistic faggot who only made this thread because a Queen Jenny thread triggered the shit out of you on Holla Forums. Every time you get assblasted, you always run here to make a thread, trying to get people interested in a literally who. Kill yourself.

Is he not a boy? look at that face, that's the face of a pudgy teenage boy

Jenny's not the queen though, she's just some 4/10 slag who happens to be autistic and like disney. Spam her as much as you want she isn't even 4th in the procession, Maisie is closer to queen and she's a literal goblin. You need to stop taking the wrong pills.

Sorry meant for

photoshopped

A wild Autist Cuck appears!
user uses Margaret!
It's super effective!

since when did people have such bad taste in women?

LOL

She's hot, her stomach issues aren't genetic either so she could produce healthy children. How is she not a QT?

Shoo autist.

Was just a matter of time till he took the Margpill. Surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Bullshit, I have UC. If the more serious immune dampeners dont work ill be stuck with one of these fucking bags. And let me tell you this shit is half genetic, half diet.

the genetics cant handle the current forms of certain foods. I've fallen behind on the evolutionary curve, and I'm fucking feeling it.

What are the odds of it being inherited if only a single parent has it though? Even if the odds are high she is still waifu material.

I'm one of 4, I't shows on my mothers in one of her cousins. I'm the only one(that I know of) experiencing it out of my siblings. So, with no other real info lets just go with 1 in 4 chance.

Waifu material, absolutely. But your blood will always carry that weakness.

Probably can't have kids anyway since she has a compromised immune system + pregnancy would be especially hard with her limited digestive abilities. You could pay for a surrogate but why bother, this world is a sewer and bringing a child into it is the ultimate act of selfishness.

this

Edgy

Out of obligation to my forefathers and so that my people continue to exist. It's more selfish not to have children.

I've got good genes, I think it would even out.

Only if I can stick my dick in the stomach hole

Not edgy just true. Most females have kids to keep a guy or because "time is running out". Even the ones who genuinely want children wind up having to lie to them until they get old enough to realize the hopelessness of their situation. Face it life is a curse, no use making it even worse by bringing more people into it.

this is the only answer

drinking the contents of the bag

Why?

Moar feet, ffs!!!

No one cares for the MGTOW melodrama. Go cry about nihilism over on your containment board.

This she is the perfect epitome of a queen for a board like Holla Forums plus her memes on her are the most endearing and with milage too :3

Nigger it has nothing to do with that. Believe it or not there are plenty of females not interested in having kids either.

Why even live?

no i'm busy

Can you still use the butthole for sex? Seems like if the poo is going out a different angle, you could use the butt for sex any time and not have to worry about getting poo on your weiner

>Rip out the shitbag with the other
>Shit flies everywhere, sprays you, sprays her
>Babadubapbudubudabap I'M THE SCATMAN

I can't help but picture the undeniable fact that, at some point, she has tripped, fallen, and popped her bag, spilling the contents all over herself.

What keeps that thing on? Is there like a gasket it screws on or something? Glue? And how do you know when to change it? Do you just wait for it to get big like jiffy pop or empty it every day?

This

Yes.

I think part of it actually goes inside the stomach hole and hplds it in place but I'm not sure.

I'd rather watch some Netflix, I can't stand chinese cartoons, but yeah why not

Don't talk to me again you filthy 3D woman

Smdh tbh

See
>>>Holla Forums788508
then see
archive.is/Wl8SS
TRIGGERED AS FUCK

Holy fucking lol

So… this chick has a permanent colostomy bag?

This thread literally had nothing to do with Holla Forums. It's just impossible to make a thread about Margaret without the slothcuck appearing to impotently sperg out in it.

Yes. Imagine a waifu that never has to sit on the toilet, take a rancid shit and wipe her ass afterwards. Pretty hot right? Unless you are some sort of scat fetishist.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Jenny you're the best I love you forever.

How so? It only became Holla Forums related when the slothcuck started sperging (Again).

Shitbag Girl is a Holla Forums meme

It's medical grade adhesive.

How long would she use a single bag for? Also do you have to wash them out are do you just throw them away like used diapers?

only if you dont mind gore.

this girl grosses me out, but if I ever had a gf I would force her to dress as a boatslut

Fag detected.

By losing my lunch while I rotate 15° and speedwalking her out of my way.

Let's pray to Jenny!