Why don't you have a girlfriend user? Tell us your story

Why don't you have a girlfriend user? Tell us your story.

Here's mine. My GF went off to fuck her boss.

Left me for a nigger while i was in jail
i'm still a virgin

Did she really do that to you?

Yep. But it's ok. I had cheated on her in the past. What goes around, comes around I guess.

Oh, well yeah that kind of settles that huh.
I'm a one partner kinda fella personally aha i think whores are gross

I'm not stable enough to warrant a gf.

i was naturally quiet and reserved
my parents moved to the countryside, i was isolated. there was no casual association with girls when young - unlike what may occur in a village/small town
we commuted every day into town when a teenager to attend a boys school. then commuted back home
i got a license by 16/17 but was too far gone by then. i then became a neet for four years furthering my sperg nature

gas my life

I actually dislike women but I'm too much of a faggot to get a bf.

You're too big of a faggot to be a faggot?
How does that work

he's a double faggot

which is a double negative, the one faggot cancels out the other faggot, which means he's straight, but he doesn't like women enough to get into a relationship.

as for me, idk. almost died a few years back and it jolted my head a bit, used to be a real slick with the ladies but now i just sit in silence because i want nothing more than a quickie.

I see, makes a lot of sense, thanks for the run down.

I have no redeeming qualities nor do I care about >tfw no gf.
I don't think I ever did.
maybe it's because the toils and stress that comes with a relationships scares me.
friendship is already impossible, more so with females since they get too emotional and I am quick to cut contact once they show a pissy side, not worth the effort/time into fixing a strained situation when I can be using that time for something else like masturbating or playing videogames.

tldr: am broken.

was being a jackass in my friend's jeep, no doors and i didn't have my seatbelt on, took a tumble and smash my head real good on the street. blood clot formed underneath my skull and was expanding rapidly, now i got a plate in my head and a wicked scar running from the top down the side. tbh i was never a looker anyways, but it doubled down and i'm basically locked into an eternal battle of depression and am just most likely biding my time before i become a rapist and then kill myself.

also, sad part is a year or so before that accident, i had the opportunity to fuck at least 3 girls and didn't take a single one.

INHERIT MY, LIFE

I don't have the kind of "life" you can invite a roastie into, and I like it that way.

Why the hell did you not have doors?! Yeah that's one way of fucking yourself up good, bet it hurt pretty bad, taking that fall.
Metal plate in the head interesting, uncomfortable at all?
Nice choice in death, any reason for the rape?
Well that sucks, can't say I've been there before, but i'd assume it's no good.

On an unrelated note to your post, your pic made me look up Johnen. Edgy sod is still doing the same exact fucking thing he was doing a decade ago. I'm not sure how to feel about that. He's had an opportunity or two, he's working, but fuck me if he still isn't doing the same exact fucking thing. Christ, I don't want to be that guy. Imagine that shit, at least you're not some washed up faggot leeching off of past successess which only count as successess because a bunch of other faggots who are now all washed up old faggots are still into the same faggy shit you were doing a decade ago. Imagine having to carry that outward image of an edgy cunt for that long. Making an Invader Zim comic and all with no advancement in plot. Talk about needing a mercy killing.

i have trust issues stemming from my daddy issues, no gf

Talk like an adult.

Or what? Gonna spank me, daddy?

Can't remember why we had the doors off. Plate doesn't bug me much, get a random headache every now and then but that's it. Rape is because virgin kek.

Silly decision to make!
Good it's not a huge annoyance or anything
Ah, that's what i figured, I'm KHV.
Ever tired going for a relationship with a girl or boy?

Last time i had a gf was 2009, when i graduated hs.

Was never into boys, even tried to mentally imagine myself with them and it didn't work.

They're better off without me.

Seriously. I'm the word's most aloof BF, never mind a relationship.

Not cut out for it.

Few years back, how come you didn't do the deed with her?
I am, on the search for a /cuteboy/ but everyone I've talked to so far, has been either a slut or really inconsiderate.
Why aren't there qts that just want someone to support them so they can NEET around?!

Because sexuality isn't as fluid as the queer far left would like you to think.

Who is punishing you for not liking boys? The Universe? No.

It never felt necessary to me to have sex with her, i was just happy being with her. Probably the only genuine love I've ever had for a girl, the rest were more driven by wanting to fuck.

That's another thing that gets to my depression, i had a shot at getting back with her and didn't take it, now she's happily married to grizzly adams. I'm happy she's happy, but of course I'd rather it was me.

I get what you're saying, but the pozzed left wasn't the reason why i gave it a thought, it was just part of my odd college years.

Yeah, my attraction to her was more than physical. Before i dated her, we would hang out a lot during and after school. It was something that grew.

Did the thought ever pop into your head?
I get that, but then again i'm a beta faggot so..
Made me feel reading that, considering I've been down that same road, i'm a doormat of a person though
why didn't you take the the opportunity??
shitty, no real way to shake that feeling.

you're doing the common beta thing of acting like physical and emotional attraction are mutually exclusive.

they're not

TL;DR Not worth the trouble.

Haven't been on a date since :^)

didn't really care enough to try to get one before the internet, but after I learnt of hypergamy, and that it meant they couldn't feel love outside utility.
all-in-all all I need is my waifu

Did you Watch?

I used to read JTHM back when I was an edgy middle schooler. After skimming his twatter account I can honestly say I am glad I got out of that phase

Same shit, and they kept me home schooled to boot. Nine years 'a hikki, and it ain't stopping anytime soon – all to protect me from those "worldly influences", and I still ended up a fedora tipper.

Hold me, user.

I molest children but can't really date them, planning to rape a little girl and a shopping mall soon

you're planning to rape a shopping mall?

I don't care about women.
Got several GFs in the past. Don't need one anymore. It was a waste of time and money.
I have a roof above my head, a work, money,
a dog and if I want sex, I go to a pro.

0/10, would not fug

user, i hear fags are pretty womanly. you should go clean the house, thats a womanly thing to do.
grandma made a great cleaning solution, just mix some ammonia and raw bleach and rub it on whatever stain you cant get out. i hear it smells good, too.

I have social anxiety and I've insulated myself so much socially that I don't have any hope that I will be able to get one.

because society does not understand my love and acting on it would put both us in danger

ppl annoy me and im evil
i keep secrets and im poor

i've technically had a few opportunities in the last few months to be with a female. but boys are better

these

She doesn't exist

i'm confused about myself, daddy. I've had crushes and erections over boys in the past and wanted to admire and be pulled and grabbed by much older men and feel dirty as they dominate me. other times i've wanted to romantically and sensually be with a girl. my erections have been much more for males recently though and getting my mouth dirty with a cock and having sweaty balls forced in my mouth to make me feel dirty and humiliated has never sounded so sexy. what am i truly, daddy? what will i become? am i a fag with a handbag or a semi-straight guy that just finds cock a tasty snack sometimes? I'm seriously asking here

You sound like a faggot
Stop that

how can you tell my penis to stop desiring what it desires? can you tell an otter to stop being an otter? then why would you think you could make tell a gay man to be straight and a straight man to be gay?

Stop being a faggot

because i just like sex.
i don't have to buy a whole cow just to have milk

would you teach me please, daddy?

trap who calls you "daddy" > gf

I woud go aroud there just to hang out with the ledest daughter (16), brother (15), and the two yunger sisters (13 & 11). Just hanging out, nothing out of the ordinary. I thought the 16-yo was cute, but really didn't warm to me at all. o worries. Used to play lots og vidya with the brother, and the 13-yo would pester and flirt a lot. One night, as the 13-yo flirted with me, as she walked me to the door, I jokingly asked if I could kiss her. Well… she kissed me the way no 13-yo should know how to kiss. I almost jizzed in my freaking pants. Needless to say, over the next few weeks, we both realized we were really attracted to each other. But it was really conflicting for me - I was 17, she was 13, but it just felt so - right. I can't explain it.

i want to wear that thong and those pyjamas tbh. i forgot how comfy pyjamas actually are

An inability to form meaningful relationships with other people and a strong desire to be by my self for most of my waking life does a fairly good job of keeping me alone.

5'11 isn't a manlet though
right?

i have turned down relationships with virgin qts because i am a massive sperg.
even if a female shows interest in me i intentionally avoid or self sabotage.
why do i even get out of bed anymore?

Currently working two part time jobs and going to college full time.

I just never got around to it. Plus, to save money I'm living with family. I would have just gone into some kind of trade but I want to teach (one of my part time jobs is a tutor and I've gotten nothing but amazing reviews from families that apparently love me for making their kids smart). I want to teach math and science and I'm told how much I'm needed by existing teachers. Plus I read I can get my student loans forgiven.

But to be a teacher I need at least a silly BA.

I just want a hole to rut into but I know that folk won't dig the whole living with parents thing. Have some bullshit webm.

I wouldn't count on that to stick around given the current DoE

Either way I went to a community college first to reduce costs even further. Hopefully I can walk away with less than 16k in debt.

isn't that only if you teach in some ghetto ass public school for a few years?