I just moved to a new state. Now I no longer live with my parents and I am alone. I'm so so lonely. How do I get a gf...

I just moved to a new state. Now I no longer live with my parents and I am alone. I'm so so lonely. How do I get a gf? I'm so lonely.

go to church

gotinder.com

Niceme.me

You can be my gf, buddy!

Did you move to a nice state at least?

kidnap one

I moved to [REDACTED]. I think it's nice.

Better than the previous state?
I happened to be born in a pretty sweet one, don't think i'll ever move.

I moved from Wyoming, so yes, much better.

Just talk to them, get buzzed on liquor(not drunk) and talk to them, you don't need to ask them out because it's already implied if you're talking to them. Just be able to hold an interesting conversation.

t. fedora

Hahahah that's horrible
You said you no longer live with your parents right, how are you surviving?

Where?

I don't drink and never will

About what

leave this thread if you're just gonna spam.

I moved because I got an engineering job.

make me, fedorafag

Park, Campus, Mall
Meditate, use positive reaffirmations before leaving your house.
Say that you're new in town and you're looking for a place to chill or have fun, like a Club.

Oh nice!
How are ya feeling about the job?

I reported you to the mods, so get ready for that ban.

I don't even have to report you to God, he already knows you are a filthy fedora wearing cuck. Get ready for hell.

What a question to ask on a website known for its affiliation with pedophiles.

I can just use a web filter, you know.

Bro, chill out

Are you the pedo spammer?

Wow, you're so mature, your dad must be so proud!

I have no reason to go to any of those places. I only need to go to my work, the grocery store, and home.
wut
I do that at home in front of my computer.

Doesn't seem so bad.

Almost 24 actually. I'm not going to identify myself.

Also whoever the spamming fuck is go away.

so
will you be my gf?

You need to start going out, being a home isn't going to land you a relationship.
reaffirmations, as well/instead
You must leave the house to be with a woman, unless you want an online-only relationship. My friend had one and it ended badly.

You're a sad human, like really, you're dedicated to spamming this weak shit.

Antiviruses are a scam. Common sense is the best way to prevent le hacks.

You don't live near me most likely so no. Also you're not female.

The apartment I moved into, apparently there is a girl 1 year older than me living across the hall and she is single. I haven't met her yet though and don't know what I would do.

seriously. what the fuck is wrong with you child?
yah, right. fat cucklet.

Y-you too

This is perfect! You have opportunity, now you just need something to talk about. This will probably be the hardest part about picking up a woman. You need to approach her in a way that won't creep her out, like telling a joke. Said joke doesn't have to be hilarious, but make sure that at least you can laugh at it.

and what's nice of what dysocuck or faggot acting on his behalf has possibly erased my entire posting history. congrats, dumbass nigger.

Mods doing their job, I see no problem.

no, just your spam in this thread. keep being a buttblasted faggot and ill give you a time out though

I don't know why he did that, unless you've spammed like this before. I heard 32chan likes your kind.

what a time to be alive!

yeah i'm jokin, you're probably fucking disgusting!

you should talk to the girl and get laughed at

You don't even know him, and you're a horrible troll.

How do I approach her though. I can't just go and knock on her door.

You're right, that was silly.

you're right, you should write her a letter first, one that says "i will kill you" and keep leaving those letters weekly until one day you accidently cross paths with her and ask her why she's so baffled and then you can take up the case of the mystery creep, promptly saying it was you all along

then you can hang yourself

Wow rude.

ok sorry, what i meant to say was you can gently lower yourself from a heightened position with a loose, but comfortable, noose on your neck

Rude

That's the hard part. I don't even know.

Why? Just stop trying to be funny.

give her some food. she's your neighbor so it's creepy…unless you make it creepy

correction: she's your neighbor so it's not* creepy

I dont get it.

She has her own food already I assume. Why would she need mine? And it seems a bit weird to just give her food, like I'm singling her out too, there are other apartments on my floor.

give food to them too. not any food, food you cooked. it's a sign of "hey, i'm new here but i'm friendly and you can visit me anytime". it should be them who give you food, as to welcome you, but it seems that they'rea bunch pricks, so you can initiate it. when you give her the food, have a little chit chat, but don't invite her. cook something that you know you cook good, or make someone cook it for you. DO NOT give them shit you ordered, it has to be homemade.

Seems creepy. I don't expect anyone to ever do the same for me as a neighbor.

i know you used to live in bumfuck wymoing, but this is common procedure when a new person arrives in the block where i , and many, many other anons live. and even if they give you the looks, you can say that this how ya'll do it back home. i can't see you approaching her in a non-creepy manner other than this. you can always start a conversation out of nowhere in the elevator/lounge, but i bet you're too autistic to do that. best of luck, friendo

Maybe for obnoxious busybody faggots. I keep my shit to myself and don't bother my neighbors and I hope for the same courtesy in return.

You definitely need to mingle, you've kept to yourself for long enough and now you're curious about companionship.

What do you mean by mingle.

schmooze

Interact, appear interested and alert for conversation.

i don't know man, befriending your neighbors is pretty nice. it's not like you're gonna be visiting each other everyday, you'll just get the mornin' how're you doing? ever so often. how are you planning to get in her pants with that attitude?

go out to pubs, go out to clubs
drink, take a pill or whatever you need to get that social lubricant going
talk to randoms about whatever..
dont go out with the idea of finding a girlfriend, go out with the idea of making friends with both sexes

I can manage saying hello if I ever see her in the mornings when I go to work.