how do you guys deal with being failures, when i see guys my age with houses, wives and kids i just want to an hero

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-disease-aging-inflammation.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/aging/tryptophan-serotonin-aging.shtml
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/theanine-may-treat-depression-in-humans.13216/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20018455
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2136085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2279970
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/860890
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11897268
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867416315343
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16891996/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a job, earn money, get a gf

You have the freedom to do anything. No ties. Go do mercenary work in a third world country, get rich and buy a middle class island in some shithole and become a king

You have the freedom to do anything. No ties. Go do mercenary work in a third world country, get rich and buy a middle class island in some shithole and become a king

I have a little money now
when I run out of it I'll get a job
I don't want to deal with 3DPD.

Looks like you solved your problem already.

They wouldn't take him. He'd need to serve military term before being considered (significantly cuts on training costs) and then he's 30 now. Let's say he serves 2 or 3 years infantry. Now he's 33. He's not going to be as mobile as a 20 something year old, nor is he going to be in condition serve as long. Mercenary work is not something you sign up for with bulk recruits.

Are you a friendless virgin? Then be proud you're a wizard

Are you me?

Seriously though, work on doing what you can. Read more, meditate, quit fapping all the damn time and clean yourself up. If you smoke weed, stop. If you drink, stop. If you eat junk food, stop. Don't spend all your time in front of a screen. Drink lots of water. Go to the gym. Get a library card. Look into vocational rehab. And for God's sake don't obsess over tfw when no gf because that will drag you to the pits of despair and never let you out. Don't even think about it, if you can help it.

this
also avoid chemicals in the water, soybean in the food, and endocrine disruptors in the plastics turning the fucking frogs gay

I deal with it by being exceptionally stupid; i just focus on what i like and rarely think of being anything but a worthless pile of flesh. Conversely, look at it this way: not everyone has climbed Mt. Everest before they die. Not everyone has done sky-diving, gone deep sea fishing, learned to pass nine pins before they snuffed it. You don't have to be a superman before you die; you don't even have to be a moderate success. We're all going to die, and it doesn't matter what your status is before you go, so you hardly need to amount to anything before you shuffle off the mortal coil.

People always asked me what i'd be doing in ten years, and i never knew because i have terrible foresight; however, i always knew what i'd be doing in a hundred years, and that'd be decomposing.

I dealt with it by changing my life. I still have no job, no money, no gf but I'm closer to these things than I have ever been.

There was this one time, when I was an actively employed member of society, that I had a great thought… what it was, I've forgotten now.

The dark side of stress (learned helplessness)

Many techniques exist for increasing T3 levels, for example: optimizing thyroid and liver health, supplementing T3, and taurine supplementation. There exists a possibility that if you learn enough about what factors influence your health, you can spread your wings and fly.

Nice pasta. Too bad you have no fucking idea what you are babbling about. Nice committment to your autism, tho. Be proud, just as your carer must be proud of you.

o

Serotonin, depression, and aggression: The problem of brain energy

Serotonin: Effects in disease, aging and inflammation
raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-disease-aging-inflammation.shtml

Tryptophan, serotonin, and aging
raypeat.com/articles/aging/tryptophan-serotonin-aging.shtml

Theanine May Treat Depression In Humans
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/theanine-may-treat-depression-in-humans.13216/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor

feels bad man same here

Serotonin, depression, and aggression: The problem of brain energy

Serotonin, pregnancy and increased autism prevalence: is there a link?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20018455

Autistic children and their first-degree relatives: relationships between serotonin and norepinephrine levels and intelligence.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2136085

Relationships of whole blood serotonin and plasma norepinephrine within families.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2279970

Hyperserotonemia and amine metabolites in autistic and retarded children.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/860890

Behavioral and magnetic resonance spectroscopic studies in the rat hyperserotonemic model of autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11897268

Impaired Amino Acid Transport at the Blood Brain Barrier Is a Cause of Autism Spectrum Disorder
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867416315343

Polyunsaturated fatty acids: do they have a role in the pathophysiology of autism?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16891996/

Soy is actually harmless; phytoestrogen has no effect on human development. This is a meme. You should worry more about the mammalian estrogen in the milk you're drinking and the beef you're eating tbqhwy fam.

A recent prospective study in human infants observed that female infants on soy-based infant formulas exhibit estrogenized vaginal epithelium at times when their breast fed or cow based formula counterparts did not, suggesting estrogenic activity of the soy infant formula [28].
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/

thanks guys, you're really helpful

Are we? For what it's worth, I do want to help you, not just post walls of text. Spell it out clearly if you're being sarcastic, however. If you explain more about your situation, it is possible that I can come back later with reading material more relevant to you, or I can just leave you alone. It's fine if this advice is all unwanted; I understand. I've just seen threads like these countless times and nobody ever seems to offer practical, evidence based solutions, only feels and sorrows. Good luck to you.

Learn to program and drown your sorrows in code until the code gets you a job

I get neetbux and mummy pays for everything else, I live like a king

Your probably some stupid wagie who wastes his life at work.
I'm a god compared to you

you're probably some stupid manchild who wastes his life at his bedroom.
i'm a god compared to you

Start work in a warehouse. Pay is good, no experience required.

Stay mad wagie, have fun at work tomorrow I'm gonna stay up and eat tendies

thanks for the tip, i'll check it out.

thanks for the help user, and no i'm not being sarcastic.
i'm 30 and still have no fucking clue what to do with myself.

REMOVE SOY

You're welcome. I started at 18/hr three years ago and now I'm a supervisor making 68K/year.