Boxxy's back. Well whaddayaknow

Boxxy's back. Well whaddayaknow.

she's beyond annoying what the hell. it hurts my ears

She's gotten super gross

She's burping on cam, seriously? This contrasts badly with other videos she has on her channel. Like what the hell happened, I thought she was more mature than that.

Boxxy never left. She'll always be our queen, aged 13 years old.

why's her face so jewet? it's really gross

jewey? jewy?

she's greek, though

That's what you get for worshipping girls based on your dick.

You deserve your pain, bunch of disgusting nigger traitors!
I warned you for years that you were in a path of impurity and filth. You laughed at me and called me faggot. I didn't give up and still worked to try and save my Holla Forumsrothers.
But it was all in vain. Now it's too late for you, you are in the snares of the devil, doomed for eternity to a desert of despair.

I poop on your face, and say ha!

Stop with your shitty non-white e-celeb posting you faggot

Well look who's talking, a crackyfag. How's your runaway queen and autismal poems?

Her being distant is not a flaw, but the reason we love her. Many things are made to be touched, those things are sold. They have no value in themselves. Only something so unique, it knows it will be loved even without lending itself to its lovers can innhabit th sky.

Nice queen you have there. How can you love her more even though she wants nothing to do with you? Talk about "desert of despair". You probably don't even know how she looks like anymore. All you have is an idea of a girl who came to a bunch of threads a decade ago and then left you as quickly as she came.

Women age so poorly

That's reason #537 why I'm gay

The fact that she's not fat, shitskinned and dumb as a $2 whore helps a lot with it. You should try something like that, someday.

How would you know? Cracky has been gone for years. For all you know she might be an overweight antifa tumblrina dating a nigger right now.

go home, jew.

i've always hated boxxy, i prefer discount boxxy (sh0e)

what's the #536th reason that you're gay?

i thought boxxy could actually be quite funny and it didn't feel forced

but in this video that OP posted it feels like she is trying way too hard and it isn't funny at all

Whatever you say, nothing's going to be worse than this whale you're crying over.

You honestly think everyone that has a greek surname is ethnically greek? With all those shit countries around, people wouldn't move about?
If your skin is the same color as shit, sorry, you're a shitskin. If you're lucky her dna is Turkish, I wouldn't be surprised if something way worse.
Look at that shit!

Can't believe 4/b/ once had a war over her. Christ she's aged like shit.

I thought sh0e was Boxxy

Pic related looks like shit to you? Might not be pale white, but it's a far cry from a shitskin. It's a cap from one of her older vids shot in natural lighting instead of artificial. I doubt you have even seen fat whales either. In which shot does she look fat to you? You're throwing pretty weak bait there, crackyfag. Especially for someone who is obsessed over a girl which he hasn't seen for years.

imo it's the hair first, then obnoxious lipstick second. Both make her look horrible. If she grew out her hair and ditched lipstick, she'd pretty much look a lot like her 2015 self again.

sh0e is June, she was part of the boxxysphere.

British women age like fine milk. Cracky is probably a fat chav skank with a couple of mixed race babies by two different black fathers.

Ok, you managed to find a pic in which she doesn't look like absolute garbage.
It's still bad taste, but kinda tolerable now.

I made it 15 seconds in. What do I win?

lol dont fucking believe him
that pic is at least 3 years old

that fucking asshole

Are you capable of reading more than two sentences?

I want to wear that jumper… it would cover me with her delicious scent, and I would be forever satisfied.

your british is showing. stop that

You do know what happens to nerds on the moon, right?

They get their pants pulled down?

Boxxy is an ugly, annoying camwhore. Leave her. Find your Catharsis

She may have tried but you can't unmake a wish. Cracky is Queen forever.

there is just something about the way she looks that makes my balls full.
kinda reminds me of Rachel Star.
i want so have disgusting amphetamine sex with boxxy

That isn't said in the spirit of Cracky. She hasn't given up on anyone yet, and I don't think she will. It's possible to hide from her by an heroing, but that doesn't mean she wants it.

Your anger says more about what you know of her than your words. Let her speak to you.

No OC, not cute anymore, just annoying. Sorry Boxxy, but the unreasonable swearing and faked voice is terrible. Make some original content, or tits or gtfo.

DAS RIGHT

its about faith not age…

Ugly and stupid. I can't even comprehend how a person ends up becoming this stupid.

what the fuck

she used to be cute

Everybody point and laugh.

She was good until she discovered her memehood.