WHY did you delete this thread?

WHY did you delete this thread?
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
I was just about to join in on laughing at the leftists too. Fucking wow.

U are below me

Blame the OP who was posting pedo shit in a bunch of random threads. Didn't feel like going through his post history to find out how many threads he did that in, so I just nuked it all

the 8ch mod tools are fucking garbage btw, it takes like 2 minutes to ban one person and delete 1 post at the same time, there isn't really a good way to delete all the shit he did without just deleting all of it. would have taken me like an hour

Next time give said person a ban first please (at least for nuking all the posts). So, we can know what the reasoning behind deleting all of them was.

Basically my options are: ban, ban and delete single post, delete all posts by ip, delete all posts by ip in thread. I didn't ban him for the thread in the screenshot, I banned him for pedo shit in completely unrelated threads. There isn't really a good way to show that I banned him for that if I have to delete everything to get rid of a bunch of garbage. I usually don't like to nuke entire post histories like that, but this guy was being a faggot

what an attention whore you are, hex. and a self-opinionated idiot. and raw.

What??? There is no ban+delete all post option anymore? I know for a fact that there at least used to be that option, I was a mod on one of the deader boards once.

What does this even mean?

This is what I see

Well, there used to be a [B&D+] option once. Which means banning and deleting all posts. I wonder if dysnomia disabled it for you, or the admin changed it so you couldn't(?), anyway that's pretty weird.

I've been wanting to ask codemonkey for that feature, but I didn't know if it was something that already existed that I just didn't have access to or if there was a reason it didn't exist. Doing it in 2 actions is a pain in the ass, but it's what I've been stuck doing

Anyway feel free to create another leftist bashing thread.

what is your favorite troll science pic?

does this count?

Yes I remember that one, very subtle. However I don't think anyone fell for it. Now if you are talking about microwaves charging iphones, now that caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage collectively. At least.

You are all bottom

True, I don't think I heard of anyone falling for it. It did get media attention for a little while, but I don't know that anyone actually tried it.

Another nice feature would be if you could delete all posts within a certain range of time. That way if it's a proxy or vpn or something you could just delete the shit that happened during a certain period of time. If his post history was clean except for the last 12 hours, you could delete his last 12 hours of shit without touching the other shit for example. Something like that may have been useful here

kys dys

There is no reason that thread shouldn't have been deleted.

true tbh

Enjoy your dead board then.

Ever heard of VPN's? I've had my posts nuked for posts I didn't even make, just because someone else was sharing my IP.

If he was trip fag I understand, but please don't 'use delete all posts my ip' unless you absolutely need to

yes, i know what i'm doing.