Turkish regime announces more active role in the conflict in Syria

Turkey says it will take a more active role in efforts to end the war in Syria and agree that Bashar al-Assad as a temporary but long-term player.

michellhilton.com/2016/08/regime-turco-anuncia-papel-mais-ativo-na-guerra-da-siria.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AlrQ1
archive.is/ysCOq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too late. Russia did that already. All the oil goes them.

What will America do now? Turkey will have to be punished for this.

Isn't Turkey trying to get in the good graces of Russia?

Something about US nukes, and talks about leaving NATO?

Obama doesn't control Pentagon, they don't care about him. If they won't act against this act of disobediance from Turkey, and if Turkey starts killing ISIS or kurds that USA supports, it will make USA look extremely weak, and who knows what other regions might start shifting from USA towards Russia.

y u no archive?

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1
archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1
archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1

archive.is/AlrQ1
archive.is/AlrQ1

So Turkey has now effectly swithced sides. Them being a NATO member is just a formality. I've read rumours on the internet (so it must be true) that Russians warned Erdogan of the coup, which was why he wasn't in the country when it happened and the reason he's not friends with Russia.

I think the real question is what is President Trump going to do with Turkey officially ditching NATO for an alliance with Russia in 2017? I know he wants good relations with Russia, but it might make him seem weak if he just lets Turkey go without saying a word.

>reason he's now friends with Russia

The USA is extremely weak. It has a lot of high-tech weaponry and grave potential for brute force, but it is wildly unstable in domestic affairs, has almost no credibility worldwide, its closest allies are collapsing financially and demographically, and there is ZERO appetite for another foreign conflict from its own population outside of DC insiders who are desperately trying to upend the poker table so they can keep their chips.

The US is a spent force whose only options are a nuclear conflagration. They are basically done as a global influence.

The entire reason why Turkey is in NATO is so the jewish government of the US can launch a nuclear attack into southern Russia.

If Trump is serious about having positive relations with Russia there is no reason to hold onto the jewish government's Trotskyite blood feud with the Russian state.

good goy

See

Looks like first punishment for Turkey happened already, "ISIS"(probably CIA) carried out a terroristic attack in a wedding - 30 dead, 90 injured
archive.is/ysCOq

Are we not happy Turkey switched sides? They won't join the EU now…..

THANK GOD

Welp looks like Obama lost yet again to Putin.

Sometimes I think that Putin is the only leader in the world that knows what the fuck he's doing.

Not to mention that he jailed the Billionaire kikes after he took power. One of them even killed themselves after fleeing to Britain. So I doubt that he's a friend of international finance.

They've got no chance, now that they've legalised pedo-sex and Erdogan is going to reinstate the death penalty and kill those involved in the coup.

Even those in the most pro-Turkey-into-the-EU-movement have said they can't join if the death penalty is reinstated.

Yes, isn‘t that a horrible regime of dictator Erdogan. We can‘t send back those refugees fleeing the clutches of that tyrant. Refugees welcome!

What's happening?

The turkroaches are the good guys now?

Trump doesn't care about NATO anyway, he's not into geopolitics to do Israel's bidding.

NATO is just an excuse for the USA to meddle everywhere in the world because muh allies.

Good relations and deals in the USA's interest to trade with anyone who wants to is where it's at.

I can imagine him going to an ally's side when an actual war breaks out, but all this (((proxy-warfare))) in the ME will be over.

I don't think Trump will allow his intelligence services to side-step him on these matters, unlike the weak puppet presidents in the past.

Turks are never the good guys