Here We Go Again: TIME Just Declared Russia, Syria, And Iran The New “Axis Of Evil”

Here We Go Again: TIME Just Declared Russia, Syria, And Iran The New “Axis Of Evil”

While it’s all over the mainstream media that Russia is using Iranian bases to stage attacks against ISIS for the first time — GASP! — even though A) Russia notified the U.S.-led coalition it would be doing so and B) we all know who created ISIS in the first place, establishment propaganda peddler TIME put a spin on it that will send chills down the spines of anyone paying attention to how much we’re currently being groomed towards war with Iran.

Today, TIME declared:

>Looks like the U.S. and its allies have a new “axis of evil” in the Middle East: Syria, Iran and Russia. The growing pro-Moscow alliance got a big boost Tuesday after Iran allowed Russia to fly its bombers from one of its bases to attack rebels in Syria.

So Russia, Syria, and Iran are officially the new “axis of evil.”

Last time phrases like that were thrown around, they were coupled with about 1,000 lies to get America into an unjustified war in Iraq that had nothing to do with the terror attacks on US soil that preceded it (or the debunked weapons of mass destruction).

Iran, you may recall, was included in the first “axis of evil,” something which actually confused a lot of press at the time:

Since this dramatic turnabout, press reports have tried to piece together the trail leading from the Powell-Kharrazi handshake to the “axis of evil” speech…

That was then.

Today, it’s Russia (who is actually fighting and defeating ISIS), Syria (whose regime the Pentagon really wants to see changed already) and again, Iran (a big fat domino on the table blocking U.S. coalition-led remapping of the Middle East for a long, long time now — see Brookings’ “Which Path to Persia” for more on that).

In other words… Get ready. While everyone is busy focusing on the election, the finishing touches are being put on America’s new war.

Here we go again.

activistpost.com/2016/08/go-time-just-declared-russia-syria-iran-new-axis-evil.html
archive.is/RFIrc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/newgreatgame/status/762827567472664576
youtube.com/watch?v=857guwaNbRc
archive.is/7z99p
archive.is/ez39U
web.archive.org/web/20160506170632/http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/05/05/at-oxford-ex-oligarch-oil-man-calls-for-regime-change-in-voldemorts-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you goyim ready to "liberate" Russia?

So what's the deal with Iran? I keep seeing it called either "a terror state" or "the most progressive place in the middle east"

It's purely a coincidence, of course, that these are the countries that Hillary and her (((advisers))) want to go to war with.

twitter.com/newgreatgame/status/762827567472664576
youtube.com/watch?v=857guwaNbRc

We have to start getting it into the head of the White Middle class that if Russia and ZOG America go to war they would be better off siding with Russia rather than Zionist Jewish marxist Rothschild regime in America.

both are shitty.

Their president is pretty lefty, gender rights and equality and all.

Their high priest (who holds more power, supposedly) calls sexchanges a mistake and equality "sometimes good sometimes bad".

Iran helped the US take down saddam in Iraq, but now Iran is supplying insurgents in Iraq to get the remaining US forces out of Iraq.

no
NO
NOooooooooOOOOOOoooooo!

It's territories lie in what would be Greater Israel.

So of course the jewish led coalition wants it gone.

Anyone else starting to get concerned that the kikes are going to have Obama kick off a war before Trump gets elected just to make sure that we're fucked?

Sounds like the media is trying to start WWIII. Let's make it us vs. the media this time.

So, who they side more with?

Obama or Hillary?

Because if it's Obama they really need to address the fact that our President just made a horrible deal to give billions of dollars to Iran, one of the new axis of evil members?

Iran is more secular than most of the sandnigger countries. They're a "terror state" because they're opposed to Israel. You should probably think of them like you do Syria, particularly considering that they're basically in an alliance with each other and China/Russia.

Oh shit I forgot all about that
THE MEDIA SCREWED UP, ARCHIVE EVERY GODDAMN THING BEFORE THEY MEMORY HOLE THIS PART

KEK HAS FORSAKEN US!!!!

Seriously though, (((who))) the fuck thought this was a good idea to publish?

First of all, Russia is fine, though a little power hungry.

(((Syria))) is where the Israeli proxy wars are being fought.

Iran, well angry sandniggers who only want to fight Israel and Zionists, which is a good thing.

LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG.

These fuckhead media cucks made their bed, show no mercy.

It has been a very, very long time since Time published anything of importance.

I think the shift after Afghanistan was largely from two factors:
1) The US got what it wanted from Iran in terms of intelligence/information support in Afghanistan.
2) The US realized the Iran was actually serious about cracking down on heroin transport and distribution in their country – whereas the US military restarted and protected heroin production in Afghanistan.

Does anyone have that video from a few years back where some general was talking about how he was told we were going to invade Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Iran right after 9/11?

That was General (((Wesley Clark))). It's good that he put it out there, but it rings hollow coming from a guy who was handed large chunks of coal mining companies in Kosovo after the NATO bombing of Serbia and imperial annexation of Kosovo.

Since OP mentioned Iraq anyway I advise everyone on here to read Nita M. Renfrew's book on Saddam Hussein, Saddam was redpilled as fuck and was killed by the kikes and the US because he was too much of a nationalist for their taste, sounds familiar?
I sadly cannot post the .pdf on here because of the file size.

What? Its pretty apparent that it was the plan, just because he's hypocritical as fuck doesn't mean he was lying.

I wasn't questioning the truthfulness of the information – I was casting aspersions on his particular motivations for revealing it. i.e. Not out of the goodness of his heart, but because he wasn't cut in, for political points, or he prefers softer targets [like those directly aligned with Russia like his tribesmen so often agitate against].

Also, here's Dick Cheney explaining in 1994 how invading Baghdad would result in a war with numerous american casualties, no regional allies, a post-Saddam power vaccuum filled by militant groups, ensuing foreign invasions, and a resurgence in kurdish conflicts threatening Turkish stability.

Boy, am I?

Thanks, webmed so people can save local backups.

Interesting thing about Clark.

After the whole war on Kosovo, the NATO and Russian forces were supposed to patrol the area together. Russians demanded to work independently of NATO, NATO declined.

Pristina (Kosovo's capital city) had an airfield where the British NATO forces were supposed to be stationed. Some Russian troops got there first, though, and claimed how it belongs to them now. Nobody told them that NATO wanted it.

Clark ordered an immediate attack on the Russians. The British commando in charge refused the order. The British general in charge of Kosovo Force also refused, claiming how he's "not going to start World War 3 for you". Instead, he ordered the NATO forces to encircle the airport and keep the Russians from exiting. After 2 days, NATO forces agreed to let Russians keep their independent patrols.

Clark's partners - namely Hugh Shelton, John Warner and Charles Guthrie - claimed how the British shouldn't have refused the orders. And how they should've been charged with refusing orders.

So yeah. Plans for WW3 date back to Kosovo.

Also, interesting side note. The British sergeant who refused to attack the Russians? Fucking James Blunt. The singer guy.

Has Clark said anything against Obama? Looking him up shows that he's a democrat, is he just completely partisan?

I know he ran for president in 2004, and was supposed to in 2008. Then Obama happened, and Clark was brushed aside. Supposedly there has been some bad blood between them, since Obama didn't call him for some events ("you're not required to come" or somesuch).

His most recent advice to Obama? Attack Russia while they're blindsided by that plane that got shot down.

The guy wants a war. He wants it bad.

So your typical braindead fuck that just sees things from the blue team/red team perspective.

The real Axis of Evil is the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia. I'm a burger and I know that.

Yep.

I think you forgot to include Britain.

Britain is turning into Saudi Arabia, they need to remove kebab.

anyone else remember how the media claimed Bush was sooooo very irresponsible for using such terminology – "axis of evil" – to describe the geopolitical situation?

sage for old bs
sage
sage
sage

This tbh.

It's a shame that Gen. Clark turned out to be a pro-miscegenation. anti-European faggot.

MAKE AMERICA FEEL AGAIN

Time circulation: about 50k 65+ year olds.

Isn't that the term leftists were making fun of Bush for using during his term? Funny how the tables have turned in the meme wars.

If Syria is evil, then can we start pushing the meme that """""Syrian refugees"""""" are evil? After all, the media considers Germans as Nazis just waiting to happen.

It's not really different than what happened in Venezuela after Chavez took over. You saw homosexual libertine, cultural maxists teaming up with Washington-connected neoliberal capitalists against the working classes – whereas prior to the Chavez coup these particular groups would take potshots at each other in their controlled newspapers.

It wasn't until the Chavez government started naming the jew explicitly and the working class populations started physically attacking jews in the streets, burning their homes and their business, that they gave up and started to leave.

Just would like to point out this post.

No.

"No"

You're right, I'm sorry.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't meme Syrian refugees to be "evil" since they are mostly Sunni and generally shit and will be front line soldiers for any kind of ethno-religious conflict in Europe, but linking them to being evil because of Assad is just retarded.

What a load of nonsense. Syria isn't even a nation at this point. It's just a map pack for team deathmatch.

Figures. We're approaching 2033.

Will it repeat each century? Or is Trump the final avatar?

Most of the "Syrian refugees" are Somalians or Libyans.

Holy fucking roflcopters! You're right!

That's not going to happen, it would be retarded to wage war with the largest country on earth that not even Napoleon or Hitler could conquer. And even if the US were to do that, it would probably start a nuclear war that would completely destroy pretty much every civilised part of the world.

The kikes might see war with Russia as less of a threat to their plan than a Trump presidency. If Trump is what we hope he is giving him access to the information of what our government has been doing could undo centuries of work.

Fucking hell, here we go another jew war.

I don't think it will work without a false flag. Even with a false flag… Feels much different this time. I don't think the will is there.

it will never happen for obvious reasons

The globalist kikes would love to see everyone dead.

Here's another blog on that TIME article: archive.is/7z99p
Here's a late 2015 instance of a Michael Leeden from Forbes trying to make "New Axis of Evil happen for Syria-Iran-Russia: archive.is/ez39U

Perfect.

I doubt any of the kikery in TIME gets beyond the 23,000 dentist offices who still subscribe to it.

I didn't realize they were trying to force this shit last year.

At Oxford, Ex-Billionaire Oil Man Calls For Regime Change In 'Voldemort's' Russia

web.archive.org/web/20160506170632/http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/05/05/at-oxford-ex-oligarch-oil-man-calls-for-regime-change-in-voldemorts-russia/

"It is no mystery that Khodorkovsky hates Putin. The Putin government appropriated his multi-billion dollar oil firm Yukos, and basically sold it for scraps to Rosneft . They weren’t always at odds. The hammer dropped on Khodorkovsky when he started openly complaining about rampant crony capitalism between the state and a handful of its business partners. Then the government took the usual tactics of busting him for financial crimes. He spent nearly 10 years in jail starting in 2005, including time spent at the infamous YaG-14/10 labor camp close to Siberia. While in jail, the British and American press quickly gave him the title of “freedom fighter”.

Khodorkovsky was released in 2014. In a sort of bizarro Peter Pan twist, the deal on this oil pirate’s freedom meant he had to leave the Motherland and never return, the same deal Pan gave Captain Hook in Neverland. Only it came with a twist: Khodo could not be involved in political office. Lobbying others in political office outside of Russia, on the other hand…that was not part of the deal.

Khodorkovsky has become a one-man gang; the poster child of the Russian capitalist burned by the KGB man. To the Western world, he is a super hero. It’s a wonder he made it out of Siberia alive.

Khodorkovsky currently has his hand in pro-Democracy think tanks like the Institute of Modern Russia and Open Russia. They don’t hate Russia. They just hate Putin and the United Russia party that’s run the country since the Soviet Union was dismantled in 1991.

Nonetheless, most of his time is spent with lawyers and promoting his view in public speaking engagements that Putin’s time is up.

His call for “regime change” inside the hallowed halls of the British intelligentsia is a brave choice of words. He must know that Putin is no fan of American-led regime change in the Middle East, and that the Kremlin is likely to believe that Washington at least gave verbal support to those who kicked Viktor Yanukovych from the Ukraine presidency in February 2014. His immediate replacement was Arseniy Yatsenyuk, a name who only months prior came up in leaked telephone conversations between a State Department official and the U.S. Embassy in Kiev saying that “Yats” was “the guy” to fix Ukraine and get it out of Russia’s back pocket. "

99.9% of the West has never fucking heard of this asshole, his former company, or his beef with Russia.

jesus fucking christ, did (((Paul Wolfowitz))) just get hired in the Obama administration?

(Checked)
So if (((our))) government starts a war with Russia, do we side with the Russians?

Or stand on the sidelines?

At least explain yourself

DICK Cheney was right (then)

We PNAC Now? Putin & Russia are the new Saddam & Iraq
But what will be the WMDs excuse this time? Ukraine?

Good question. One thing for sure is we all need to refuse the draft. By doing so, we are refusing to fight for world domination by and for the elites. The elites will always wage the wars, and it helps them kill us unwanted peasants off in the process. Its all about profits and more so about control.

What I'm planning on doing is bugging in and boarding up (I have it well planned out, and everything I need, been prepping for years). I won't respond to a draft, and I won't be going to fight a war. If they try anything against me, then I'll consider them an enemy.

I would "bug-out" but 1) I have no place to go and 2) I'd end up doing the same anyway so might as well just stay put where I currently live.

is Voldemort the new Hitler? It used to be that everyone (((they))) didn't like got called "literally Hitler" now every bad goy is "literally Voldemort". I've never read or watched Harry Potter nor do I ever intend to.

The Real Axis of Evil

SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, AFRICA

Putin is straight up saying he's going to nuke us if Hillary becomes president. Inawoods is becoming an afterthought.

tbh i would respect syria and iran more if there were no muslims in either and iran (persia) was white again.

that would be the only good reason to do it

nah, real axis of evil is
Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco

Hitler is too human. Better to use an inhuman monster to represent your ideological foes, right?

Literally the first line in the Voldemort (((Wikipedia))) page under the "pop culture" section is "Several campaigns have used Voldemort to compare his evilness to the influence of politicians, large media and corporations."

The Axis of Evil

TIME MAGAZINE, HILLARY CLINTON, ISRAEL

Isreal, San fran same difference

Not this goy.

Holding two shitty countries practically bankrupted us, and all we got is HD slo-mo gore videos for our troubles…that and Europe is part of a neo-caliphate now.

Real evil was the side the US was, in both WW. Now it's US-Israel-Saudi Arabia. If history is repeating again it'll be the square of Judea cocksuckers all over again (US, UK, France, Russia in the past) Which country is gonna be the 4th corner this time?

That Mike Morell interview was great.

Its a good thing I don't read Time Magazine.

Wew… wtf? TIME is very mainstream. You'd think theyd know better..

If dubs it'll be Russia that liberates America

Well, fuck.

Looks like a character from the sims.

when will they include china in their axis of evil lists?
kinda feel bad for the chinks; must get lonely for them.

Time is a CIA mouthpiece, so this is significant.

post link please i need new reading material

Very interesting, thanks for that

Friendly reminder that Turkey is thinking about leaving NATO and working with Russia.

Jesus H Christ

heres a webm

When I first heard "Axis of Evil" from a president of the USA I couldn't believe it. Isn't it child language? Isn't it like what children would say? Are you fucking adults? "Axis of Evil". Americans must be really fucking dumb to take this shit child talk as something serious.

This is really fucking lame D&C attempt. Here's to remind you: it's not the "American" mass of people, the group of Caucasoids living and working in the US territories spewing this, it's their overlords that have taken over the US and want to further their power and influence into a NWO.

I'm not a burger by the way, just in case you want to deny my statements with some trite shite.

Duh. Everyone that threatens the nigmerica deployments six billion miles away far from burgerstan is the axis of evil.

Turkey is about to enter the axis of evil.

That's the plan though.

What's the point though? A war doesn't stop the election, not even under case of martial law.
And now that americans are tapped out from all these wars, who are they going to vote for? A jew puppet warmonger, or a businessman who wants to focus instead on the needs of the nation?
My impression is that the jews are divorced from reality at this point, and think they can still fool the american public into playing their game. Except now the americans aren't so much comfortable middle-class anymore, and they're feeling the pinch on many fronts.

No suprise, trafficing heroin is one of the primary income sources for the Albanians and the Kurds, who are now the primary allies for the US deep state.

I'm expecting voting fraud to happen. Media will completely ignore it, play it as Trump voters being sore losers, then some shit goes down and they can push the "republicans are dangerous and rebelling" narrative, seizing guns and similar.

Then we go to war.

So Is it only the Jews and their tools who think Russia, Assad and Iran are a big bad

Actually it's Washington DC, Tel Aviv and Brussels

Yes.

Failing that, they'll stage a false flag like 9/11 to goad everyone into attacking them.

Remember that we have 6.5 trillion missing from the Pentagon (almost 3 times the amount that went missing before 9/11). And that there are reports of ISIS gathering near San Diego. And that there was an explosion alarm on Facebook about San Diego the size of a nuke, with Facebook demanding that people "check in".

Shit is going down.

The axis is Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Turkey…

hes a kike remember

hes a kike

I like it
sorry japan

if turkey switches they will dump all info on turkey funding ISIS (bar americas involvement)

Nigger, Trump is spewing this exact same narrative. Go watch the Daytona Beach speech, i'm serious do it.

He pledges eternal loyalty to Israel, villifies Iran and paints Assad as 'muh ebil dictator'.

I fucking warned you but you wouldn't listen.

you wut m8?

True, but Trump is all we got and it's so bad at this point there isn't shit to lose by voting for him. I'll vote for him just because it'll piss off everyone I hate and we can at least take our ride into hell laughing.

How do you liberate a country that has capabilities to wipe out humanity from the face of the earth in like 10 minutes?

Depressingly sad statement user.

Flood it with 'freedom fighters' and 'rebels'?

your alternative?

Getting real sick of this shit.

They already tried that with Chechnya and failed.

u wot m8

Even then none of these 'elites' are Americans, these traitors need to be locked up or some hot lead up their craniums.

kek

China I can understand, but South Korea and Japan would be more inclined to fight with the Europeans.

Prepping the populace for Clinton and her war machine.

Half of Americans vote based on Jewish fairy tales in the Bible. Our leaders use childish language because Americans are mentally stunted children.

There is none. Wait for the inevitable collapse and we'll rebuild whatever we can after.

Do you fucking idiots not realize that not matter what, Trump will accelerate the happening? A Hillary win would cause outrage, but frankly right wingers are not so primitive that they are comfortable taking to the streets and getting violent. Leftists are brainwashed past the point of being human, and are far more likely to cause widespread destruction as they are on the level of base animals. This leftist cattle will certainly get more violent if Trump wins, which will accelerate the death spiral of civilization. Hillary will sate the left enough to prevent such an outbreak of violence. Trump is either:

1. A kike puppet, but his rhetoric has already tripped the programmed bloodlust of the left so his win would cause more happenings and quicker collapse of society.
2. Actually trying to fix shit, in which case he further increases the leftist bloodlust to an even more violent breaking point.

You idiots need to realize that Trump, even if he was a Soros puppet in the end, can never "atone" with the left. If he wins, the left will become very violent very quickly, and we need yhus violence to happen NOW, because white currently have a chance of pulling through. Hillary wants nationalized police and totally open borders to prevent whites from surviving. If Hillary stalls this happening for even a few years the kikes can flood the country with enough black and brown shit that the white race will be gone for the next 10,000 years.

Look, Trump isn't perfect, but as it stands, he's the best we got. Plus you can't rebuild shit if you've got nothing left to rebuild.

I'm not in any disagreement with you. That's why I said the collapse is inevitable.

I didn't intend it to be defeatism. Go ahead and vote for him; he's clearly the better option and will hopefully at least copy what Hungary managed to do.

But again, the collapse is inevitable. Unless, of course, Trump were to abolish the Federal Reserve and the imaginary debt along with it, genocide all kikes worldwide, and dismantle the UN, EU, World Bank, IMF, WHO, and other globalist organizations. Then there might be real hope for humanity in the future.

Trump is a bandage on a bullet wound. Hillary is another bullet wound.

i'll believe it when i see don lemonparty swinging from a tree and murdoch's smoldering corpse

Sure going to get embarrassing and ugly for them when Russia joins in

Im surprised they didnt put China or NorthKorea, low effort bait by the times . where is my daily traditional sensationalist kikery

Eh, China I mean

Yeah this. Opportunist sniping, they'll shut up when China enters the fold and the overlords start worrying about muh trade deals

They've been trying to pivot away from China for a bit now due to China's ties with Russia/Iran. That's why they're aggressively pursuing making factories in places like Malaysia instead of China now. Also a large part of the reason behind TPP and China not being included.

Yeah absolutely they will. It's a mutual process with China focusing on the domestic market both becaues of growing wages and also because autarky allows them to be militarist/expansionist with no economic consequence. That's not to say that America can afford to piss them off right now, though.

he's a fuckin psycho

MAKE HEBREWS SLAVES AGAIN

Looks like they are really trying to portray them as the enemy and start another world war.

It was written by (((David Frum))).

he's just trying to win the presidency and unite america right now. gotta focus on one thing at a time. it isnt even september and look at where he is. be patient. his power is growing. we dont even have the wall put up yet for fuck sake

You cannot go to war when your nation has turned into an massive sectarian war zone. All those nifty little toys the gov't got are handy for any fighters whom also get their hands on them and into them. And there are thousands of access points for those toys.

Never before have they faced an enemy that has as many combat multipliers as they do. Who has as much assess to their own forces and supplies as they do. And whom has ability to take their most lethal force and turn it against them on so many fronts.

This wouldn't be some nice easy thing like many like to pretend on either 'side' you think you would imagine to be on. But it will be wholly not what the elites think. Let them declare war. Peace loving fools are ripe to be fed upon by their betters. If they don't l like it, better get better themselves.

Its easy to see they are priming us
I guess it because China isn't in the middle east, but I am surprised they didn't include China given how its becoming more friendly to Russia lately.

I swear that brooch is supposed to be Hydra.

They aren't going to shit on China directly and openly yet but they're likely seeing them as an adversary as China is also supporting Iran/Syria now.

You knwo, even conventionally, the Russians could take down millions of us.

There is no 'us'. This nation of cucks is not mine.

You can follow the orders of your overlords. But you do it without me. I am my own now. A fucking trained and hate filled soldier waiting for the gloves to come off. Chaos I have embraced.

If they tell you to die. I hope you do it. If you look them in the eye and say no. Then, and only then, will you be able to claim 'us'. user.

Actually it's still the west you ginormous faggot.

The Talmudites really are trying to wage WW3 before Trump can take his rightful place as president

Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

Nice try, kike.

Why hasn't anyone called world jewry the axis of shekels yet?

Can we make that a thing? I want to make that a thing.

Who the hell do you think artificially propped up China from the 1970s on (and even influenced the communist regime before that)?
Jewry loves that China is becoming more powerful (while ZOG agents sell America's technology to them) as that means the European countries get weaker and weaker.

They are setting us up for a massive war, I'd wager.