Leftist Activists Crash Trump Fundraiser, Attack Motorcade, Assault Trump Supporters in Violent ‘Gauntlet’

Leftist Activists Crash Trump Fundraiser, Attack Motorcade, Assault Trump Supporters in Violent ‘Gauntlet’

Leftist agitators viciously attacked attendees at a Donald Trump presidential campaign fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night.

Video shows dozens of anti-Trump activists shouting obscenities and throwing debris as they surround Donald Trump supporters attempting to exit the Minneapolis Convention Center.

Trump fundraiser attendees attempting to exit the building were forced through a gauntlet of punches, with one protester seen violently attacking an elderly man as another man and a woman caught the brunt of the brutal beating.

Some attendees attempting to leave the event were also spit on as they left the ­convention center, the Star Tribune reports.

Jaime DeLage of the St. Paul Pioneer Press captured video of Trump supporters being forced to run a “gauntlet” to get into the fundraiser.

The private fundraiser Friday night marked Trump’s first visit to the state as the Republican presidential nominee.

Tickets for the fundraiser ranged from $1,000 per person to $100,000 per couple. The event was reportedly closed to the press, and Trump didn’t grant the media his usual press conference-style availability.

However, former U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, who attended the dinner did say: “People want to live, mind their own business and have a good job, and I think that’s something Donald Trump understands.”

“He’s a common-sense guy, not into political correctness,” Bachmann added. “He has turned businesses around, and that’s what he wants to do with the country.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/leftist-activists-crash-trump-fundraiser-attack-motorcade-assault-trump-supporters-in-violent-gauntlet/
archive.is/7VFAB

twitter.com/reneejon/status/766851862876135424

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JaimeDeLage/status/766791860547354624
twitter.com/EmmaSapong/status/766842669733597184
twitter.com/JaimeDeLage/status/766816328049106944
twitter.com/JaimeDeLage/status/766797863263281152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
rawstory(dot)com/2016/08/white-supremacist-stabs-interracial-couple-and-then-threatens-to-kill-blm-protesters-at-trump-rally/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101
archive.is/kZp6J
archive.is/U7cjp
archive.is/eQJGX
archive.is/an5pm
mprnews.org/story/2016/06/15/scarsella-hearing-4th-precinct-shootings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/JaimeDeLage/status/766791860547354624

More like feral spics, tbh fam.

Can we get some webms please

Getting a non-botnet browser that plays H.264 mp4s on ganooloonix is apparently impossible.

twitter.com/EmmaSapong/status/766842669733597184

twitter.com/JaimeDeLage/status/766816328049106944

Where are RWDs when you need them?

Where the fuck is their protection?
This keeps happening over and over and nobody has done shit about it. Where are the police?
Why is Trump silent about this?
What in the fuck man, this makes me fucking boil.

Dude, just download the video if you can't play them in your browser.

Police are kept in line by their pensions and city hall. Police might have the know-how and even the burning desire to dome pavement apes, but they are just as greedy as their kike masters. The police won't come to the aid of the white race until the almighty dollar collapses and they have no more pensions and benefits.

The police are not our friends until they are as desperate as we are.

It's like the Turner Diaries is a prophecy, sheesh

"racist" as an excuse to abuse other people. What spineless traitors.

Most of Trump's people are just not fucking serious. They're out there playing Hulk Hogan music, dressing up like Uncle Sam, and sucking cop dick.

They are a fucking joke who have no real idea what they are ACTUALLY involved in. You're seeing in real time the conservative poison that has dragged on nationalists movements time and time again in the 20th century.

The combination of decadence, cowardice, and deep delusion that the system still belongs to them at least in part is a very dangerous one.

twitter.com/JaimeDeLage/status/766797863263281152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

seriously fuck these savages there a direct product of the media and george soros

Yeah that's usually the solution to these faggots and their broken codecs. Half of them crash my phone if I don't play locally.

But they're probably filled with some nefarious payload, so there's a tradeoff.

Kill yourself faggot.

another victory for antifa who actually does things in real life while white men waste their time intellectually masturbating to TRS, counter-currents, radix, TOO, and posting on chan boards

let's read another book by Evola! and discuss it!
let's listen to another podcast!
let's create another cartoon meme picture!

That is the thing.

Trump has never said anything racist.

I bring this up to the left all the time and it ends the same way.

"I'm not your secretary. Look it up, white nationalists support him and you're probably one too".

Then they hurry away.

They're out there having their own day of the rope while you sit here sucking your thumb and waiting for instructions.

You want your day of the rope? Go out there and fucking start it.

SO TOLERANT

Wew, what a suprise.

just use webm you kike

Its funny how they claim these people are savage gun toting psychopaths, but somehow they are unafraid to provoke them.

so does owning a gun, does carrying a gun lead you to shoot people over petty arguments, or does it not? the inconsistency in how they speak and how they act is so ridiculous, and im a bit sad that we arent the people they fear.

Just give us to Canada, you'll be better off.

Antifas are often paid to do the shit they do, in places like Germany they are even paid for by the government. That is why they are so pathetically weak against anyone standing up against them, they are not fighting for anything but welfare and the only times they actually do anything is when they can cover their face and hide behind protesters while they throw rocks and have the other protesters act as a meat shield.

It's far past time for Trump to declare a call to arms.

edgiests posts ive seen on Holla Forums in a while.

do you wear your camo on the computer too, tough guy?

Make use of a secret test of character before you admit any into your ranks, these folks earned their daily bread and housing, children's toys, vacations and cars forging the chains of our slavery link-by-link, and digging our Race's grave a spadeful at a time, you can't be sure of their loyalties until you put them to it.
It has to be an ugly test, one that is fucking brutal in it's morals, one that on the surface looks ambiguous, but proves decisive.

Remember, Blue is not White!

Trump supporters going RWDS now would be counter productive. Constant examples of "tolerant" leftists acting like savages helps us a little more than it hurts us, in terms of the election at least.

This.

By going RWDS (at this moment), it will only fuel the "violent WN" narrative. It is not convenient at this point (unless it is for self defense, like this case)

Agreed. My only fear is one of these savage idiots deciding to bring a gun to shoot at Trump supporters.

The support of the police goes a long way, most of the time you don't get the benefit of being let go if you are caught but making enemies only fucks you over in the long term.

agreed. it warms my heart to see the stories when they do pop up, but civil upheaval before the election is a bad idea. Day of the Rope SOON

>tfw you are only 10 miles away from this rawstory(dot)com/2016/08/white-supremacist-stabs-interracial-couple-and-then-threatens-to-kill-blm-protesters-at-trump-rally/

Subtitles ?

This is good, the more retarded these shitskins act, the more people get the redpill by force.
How many new Trump supporters came to be because of this?

They're busy not existing like the rest of the dilluded dreams on here. Holy shit you guys are stupid larpers.

Your cowardice sickens me. Innocent Americans beaten because they don't defend themselves. And you cheer.

It's time for you 'muh PR' and 'signal boosting' cowards to pick a side. Are you with us or against us? Choose wisely.

Yes, save it until Trump has won at least one term.

Anons think this is "good" because they are running on the assumption that Trump will win the election. After all these documented instances of assault, bullying, and outright criminal acts toward Trump supporters, how will you all feel if Trump loses anyway? How will you all feel (in retrospect) about turning the other cheek, and being the "better person"? If a protester ever violates my personal space, I will assume it will be to assault me, and therefore I will preemptively assault that person. Man, child, black female, it doesn't matter.

Despite the fact that my political views align with them these particular fine german gentlemen are double-digit iq subhuman turbopleb retards with nothing going on in their lifes. They are such utter collossal failures that their only sense of identity and importance comes from hating minorities and judging leftists and liberals.

Dumb people are repulsive.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you really not understand how these retards chimping out will boost the fuck out of Trump? Or are you one of those larping retards that think every single citizen is some gorilla warfare master ready to 360 noscope niggers at the drop of a hat? Kill yourself

Don't have it in English but I can speak a bit of German.

The Day of the Rope will come, user.

It's a good thing when this happens. The more normies see this then the more they will realize who is on which side.

I was completely right. You are a "signal boosting" faggot.

Look at all of those meaningless buzzwords. It's sad that the simple concept of self defense is now insulted as "larping".

Cowardly user, you are everything that is wrong with western civilization. All you care about is what the lugenpresse is reporting and what the SJWs are Tweeting. That's because you are not a man. You are a millennial that cares only about wearing trendy socks and virtue signaling on social media. Masculine concepts like strength and self defense have no meaning to you. You truly are a sick product of our sick age.

Just need to wait until Inauguration Day. Until then, there will be plenty of more incidences like this to justify openly violent suppression of Communist traitors.

Absolutely retarded, hilarious that you call me out on "buzzwords" when you barely can grasp words at all and your entire "argument" is autistic ad-homs and larpy shit

On one side, the religion of peace, the dindu nuffins, and the 'tolerance' crowd.
On the other, people who think debt is bad, hate traitors, want their nation to be theirs again, and the silent majority.

Can I get context and also more stories like that?

You PR faggots never learn. You completely fail every single time, but you keep at it. "Normies" look at that video and see how weak and pathetic American patriots are. People don't follow weak losers. They want to join the winning team.

Let me tell you something that your single mother never taught you. Violence works. Leftists are full of Antifa thugs, muslim jihadists and BLM cop killing terrorists. And they are fucking winning. Open your fucking eyes and start fighting back.

Hundreds of Antifa with knives attacked twenty nationalists having a peaceful protest, while the police just watched. But instead of letting themselves be murdered, the nationalists stood their ground and fought back. They disarmed antifa and stabbed them with their own knives. Last I heard, this black Antifa is still in a coma. That’s self defense. That’s justice. Beautiful. Even though vastly outnumbered, the patriots won. They are heroes.

Unfortunately the PR faggots on Holla Forums disagreed. They started bashing the nationalists for daring to defend themselves. Shameful.

My recent account over kikebook with an old friend went down the same, exact way. When did conformity, unquestioning belief in the media narrative, and complete ignorance of confirmation bias become so hip?

Again, Turner Diaries called it. Uncle Ted called it. The psychology of a leftist. Easily programmed and loyal. Is this the master/slave mentality? Are there humans who do not possess the will to greatness? Or is it bred out of them? It has been proven that it is able to condition a reprogram humans in this way.

meh, who cares. fuck 'em

I've talked to people that see these faggots blocking highways on the news and they already know that Soros is paying them and that it means Trump might actually be worth something if they go to all this trouble.

This shit gets the word out, one way or another.

It aches me that they got away with this.

Top meme lad

Confirmed shill, filter and report.

sure that wasn't an alphabet agency bashing the nationalists for defending themselves?

Gas yourself you edgy nigger.

The opposite of what he said. Learn to read you retarded spic.

Don't ask me, ask them. Ask 3be8c8, bd1ba3, 354234, etc, etc if they are shills.

reported and filtered for FBI

Which do you think is greater? Their love of Trump or their fear of Soros. The answer is their fear of Soros. Because violence works.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."

Niccolo Machiavelli.

Machiavelli never said to be a weak, pathetic loser to become popular. But good luck telling that to the PR faggots. Jews like Soros are playing chess, regular people play checkers, PR fags are playing Tic, Tack, Toe.

The Prince was ironic.

Who told you that? Your college professor Shekelsteinberg? Do you also feel that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are fake?

Hitler was also convicted of high treason before he won that election.
fags are shills.

what —-a—–bunch—–of——LOSERS!!!!!

seriously.

You know how you know trump is winning

THIS.

that is fucked up beyond repair. lets frighten people who are exercising their right to freedom of assembly.
WTF………..

We need someone with an AK to spray that crowd, no one would lose anything valuable.

Patently false. Machiavelli is very straight forward in all his writings. He is not voltaire or some other french fuck being a sarcastic shit at every turn.

What?

It wasn't ironic in that he was being a sarcastic shit, he was giving bad advice because he was pro-republic and wanted to trick the ruling Medici family into being overthrown.

I ask again. Who told you that garbage? Can you refute one word of what Machiavelli wrote?

>>>Holla Forums

Daily reminder: if you don't support Trump, you are EXACTLY the same kind of bigoted, violent, primitive, low-I.Q. mob-goers that you see on this video.
You are no different than them, your mentality is just as low-brow & savage as them, and the only difference between YOU and these howling primates is that you didn't happen to be there at the time.

Trump-haters show their inferiority to Trump supporters with every one of their crimes against civility.

The unfortunate situation. Remember police are being intentionally targeted the same way whites are, despite them being multi-racial in this targeting. The goal was to get them to do just that. Sit down, do as minimal as possible to abide by political correctness, retire/collect their pension.

The young officers are held in line by discipline and probably have the least to lose monetary wise other than their career. The ones reaching retirement don't want to fuck it up. The ones in the middle are caught in-between both worlds. Then you factor in the country has steered drastically to the left since the 60's and they give the police their orders to do nothing. It's a no win situation.

Once they realize the dollar is shit, their pensions were stolen or lost long ago, and that their going to be hated by the left and the people on the right, then they'll realize it isn't worth their life anymore and pick a side.

There are valid arguments against the intentionally built up police state, and there are arguments to support the police. Everyone got put in a shit sandwich and it'll ultimately lead down to the breakdown of our civilization. The police are literally the only thing that has ever kept civilization in check, unless you count military rule, which is far worse freedom wise. Ironically, the left doesn't realize that without the government and police forces keeping us from ripping out their throat, they will literally have nobody protecting them. It's going to be a rude awakening that they'll laugh off even today, until it happens.

He was talking about hypotheticals that he himself often declared to be unachievable.

This is different from "giving advice".

Nothing wrong with Senator Byrd though, let's get that straight.

By the looks of things, considering the violence & criminal activities of BLM, I'd say you're being proven right.

Actually found to be a better interpretation, but means he shouldn't be quoted out of context.

Byrd was a leftist fuck promoting degeneracy for the vast majority of his life.

After the past few years, they're blind if they think there is anything resembling help coming from the State.

At best we're on our own. At worst we're being persecuted from the top down and bottom up.

Okay FBI

>>>Holla Forums

Every time I see videos like this, I get a feeling of unease. Like My heart starts beating fast, and my limbs just feel light as air.

I usually go to the gym afterwards and have the best lift of my life.

Thanks OP, It wasn't a lift day today, but now it is.

Jesus fucking christ, I wish I was there using some leftist as a battering ram, jesus fuck, I wouldn't care how much they let hit me, the rage alone would make me invulnerable.They're getting more and more blatant and it's sickening.

I haven't felt this way since the California protests and when leftists invaded the last Trump rally I went to.

Good. Show the world who you truly are you communist fucks.

He filibustered the Civil Rights Act, that's commendable in my eyes.

Which he followed up with by apologizing for doing so for decades and trying to be the biggest cuck he could,

Translation: I'm scurred!

just remember that spending one month at the gym makes you more physically fit that any lefty protestor that isn't some paid bodyguard.

a 415 pound squat means that these leftists would essentially be "improvised weapons" then.

What I would give to be let loose into a crowd of them. Though I feel as if learning a martial art would help, but my lifting routine eats up enough of my time, along with going to the shooting range.

no need to learn a martial art because niggers swing like trebuchets and spics use knives. wrestle the former into submission and shoot the latter.

or shoot them both, whatever suits you.

Nobody is scared of pet niggers and a bunch of mangy women with microphones, fam. Their only advantage is that they're coerced in a group, noisy and unkempt, and seem to have the police not doing their jobs.

Most people they're antagonizing aren't looking for a fight. Going to a convention shouldn't be the equivalent of going to an arena. However, I think people should be prepared for rowdy activists and be ready for a fight.

Learn Systema, can be done at home

I'm pretty sure he did that for political expedience and muh PEE ARR. I highly doubt he meant it.

who cares if he meant it, he still did it. Arguably it's worse, if he believes in what he says at least stands for what he believes in.

Being stabbed in the torso sucks but assuming you're only stabbed once, at the very most you won't be able to use that limb for a few weeks. A day or two at the least.

Then you can straight up kill them for attempted murder.

Where the fuck were the police?

Well the Democratic Party made a radical change in the 60s thanks to Johnson. It's either that or lose his job. Are you really surprised that a politician lied to keep his job?

Good question.
I assume they were sitting in their vehicles watching netflix on the sidelines.

HAHAHAHAH "being stabbed in the torso sucks" HAHAHAHAH

you don't say

Fuck off. Byrd is shit.

indeed im a tactical genius

Killing these faggots doesn't help get Trump elected. Archiving all the footage of these violent psychopaths and making videos attaching them to Hillary does.

Get crackin'.

Trips confirm. I saw them pushing people out of the way of the motorcade but even the they still had to drive on the damn sidewalk. People assaulting other people outside of a damn building should be a top concern of the police department. They should have been clubbing those fuckers left and right.

You seem a little asshurt.

Are you gonna cry "THE DEMS ARE DA REAL RAYCISSTS" now?

Reminder that in Venezuela they're literally hunting down degenerates and murdering them.

While I agree, self defense is self defense and ultimately this argument is a bunch of muh pr bullshit. There is coming a day when a Trump supporter is going to defend himself and it will be caught on video and the mainstream media will go balls out trying to spin it, except people will see right through their shit. This is what will help Trump, more than this turn the other cheeck, muh pr shit.

Doesn't make him any less of piece of shit, does it?

MPD Chief is a diversity hire who implemented, I shit you not, "MPD 2.0" upon assuming her position. Her primary mission is to not be called racist.

HAHAHAHAH clubbing those mother fuckers

That could be real fun. Do you have one of those "I'm With Her" transparencies?

??

Instead of arresting criminals they arrest racists

Incredible.

Yes, clubbing. Now is not the time for putting them up against the wall. That comes later.

No, they won't. People fell for the boohoo Syrian boy got bombed despite the fact it was filmed by a guy who beheaded a child a month earlier. The mass of voters are unsophisticated and don't dig too deeply into the media they consume. Fortunately, savage illegals attacking innocent Trump supporters cannot be spun by the media, which is why they do their best to keep it out of the media. Don't let them.

Exactly.

I like it. Intersperse clips of violent apes with the "I'm with her" logo and then end with the God Emperor thundering "I'm with you" while flanked by police.

Not one bit but how does that make him good. He could be full 1488 in his head but if he's still working towards and enacting antiwhite policies the guy is still shit.

No one fell for that shit except for the leftist scourge that already has long ago. Stop believing the medias forced memes, dumbass.

My mom fell for that temporarily because women are driven completely by emotions, showed her the videos of women being sexually assaulted by the rapefugees to counteract it.

Stop underestimating the power of our enemies. They are in the position they are because their propaganda is so effective. We must produce counter propaganda if we are to defeat them.

Don't be like Timothy McVeigh or Breivik. Be like Goebbels and Hitler.

He said the police are secretly on our side, but only their greed is holding them back.

Can confirm, showing that rapefugees are a blatant scourge on women via video is like dumping cold water on a woman.

They may make some weak argument but assuming you crush it with a few facts, they'll slink away and reform on their own. It'll stick to them until they want the refugees gone.

I'm not underestimating anyone. I'm saying that most Americans do not give one single iota about what is happening in Syria, the media just hypes shit to make it appear this way.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything nigger? You know what, don't bother. Filtered.

my fuck in that video the kikes are attacking that kid with the 2 older couple walking, we cant let this continue.

Sorry, you were saying something? I was busy doing the thing you don't want me to.

By the way, if anyone has any good clips of anti-Trump violence, preferably in .mp4 form, I would be much obliged.

When infact when you look at these videos the people making that claim against us are the real psychopaths.

t. cuckstein

Bikers for Trump need to get to all of these events. This is disgusting, some leftists are in a good need of a curb stomping.

Use a stun gun, it disables them in half a second and as a non lethal weapon you are legally justified to use it with a lower threshold, most of the people in the video would get off scot free if they gave those commie fucks a good zap. It hurts like a mother fuck and a half too, I got tased once and it is like the feeling you get when you hit your funny bone really hard multiplied by 1000 all over your body, you can make them suffer a lot more while being legally justified except in the shittiest of jurisdictions. Martial arts have limited real world application, as soon as your opponent pulls a gun or a knife, it is pretty much useless, the weapon disarm moves from Krav Maga are not worth the risk and don't translate well into real combat, even if they look good in training. Fighting against groups is also very hard to do unless you have total mastery of a martial art, and even then it is dicey, with a stun gun you can disable a whole group with half second zaps each before they know what hit em and they will be in agonizing pain which is incredibly gratifying. Martial arts are for sporting and discipline, which is still highly valuable, in the real world, you need both lethal and non lethal weapons available.

RWDS

wheres a subaru when you need one

pr cuckery has no place in the fire monkey you fucking retard. It has been proven so many fucking times that it is astounding retards still dont get it. I can understand if someone doesnt want to believe it kek but the fallacy that is muh pr is undeniable.

I've literally never seen Trump people attacking leftists, its always the other way around.

Yet the normies living in (((shlomo's cave))) believe the opposite of reality to be true.

I'm genuinely surprised the ss didn't step in and pop some heads, blocking the motorcade like that sets it up primly for an armed ambush and they should treat any actions that grant the circumstances for such activity as a direct and pressing threat.

thats straight testosterone preparing you for a fight

Okay Mr.Shillberg.

just being a Trump supporter is grounds for emotional assault for these people.

Zap then to disorient them, then crack some bones with a wrench or a hammer. If they can still struggle, zap them again, repeat until you've effectively turned their body into jelly filled with splinters of bone, hopefully keeping them alive most of the time. A fittingly painful and humiliating death for leftist subhuman scum.

No we don't. We need people to just watch the left acting like monkeys. That will help more than a hundred men with AK's at this time.

First is the war of the heart, then comes the war of the fist.

Well go on then.

Do it.

Go out and kill, seeing as you're so eager. Go make that supposed difference you berate the other anons for, because all I see here is someone posturing on the internet about what a stone cold killer they are while perched over a zero body count.

You call others cowards, but I don't see you leading by example and charging into the bloodshed.

Nice torture/rage fantasy, but in the real world that shit doesn't fly in court, and while I do not disagree with that course of action one bit, years in prison for the sake of a few moments catharsis does not work for those with jobs, families, or functioning frontal lobes. A stun gun as a response to physical assault or battery is a legally safe option, guns are legally only to be used when your life is credibly at stake, and even then you can still get kiked by enough crocodile tears, jew lawyers/reporters and dindu nuffins. Non lethal force legally has a lower threshold and you can use it as a response to simple assault without any charges, worst case scenario you have to spend money on a lawyer. I would love to beat the piss out of these fucking scum but stun guns or extremely painful nonlethal weapons are the most pragmatic.

Pretty much proves that leftists are just mindless, degenerate footsoldiers for the ZOG.

We need to start responding in kind to threats like this. Don't sperg-out and kill people, because that will just hurt Trump's reputation. Just beat the shit out of them instead, write it off as self-defense.

What a surprise.

Were there any survivors?

The preparations for a real white genocide have already begun. BLM and the "ebul cops shooting gudboywhodindunuffin" narrative has led to (((reforms))) in police forces across the nation that translate to cops not being able to do anything against non-whites for fear of a PR nightmare and the chimping of the programmed brown mob. Non-whites have been riled up to violence against whites and the paralyzed police will do nothing to stem the ensuing chaos, because in the current year contradicting the slightest action of the ape, whether through word or action, is tantamount to racism, which has become the only true crime.

If decaying, incontinent, murderous, crooked Hillary is elected, the vile agitprop will continue, more browns will flood the country, and BLM mandated anti-white racism under the veil of "reparations" will become state policy. This combined with whites becoming a true minority in the nation they founded sets the stage for hard genocide. In this scenario, if whites don't rediscover their racial identity soon they will be in camps within twenty years. There is no turning back; Hillary is the event horizon of leftism.

On the other hand, Trump WILL win this election if the vote is not rigged or if the rigging is discovered and proven. If he lives up to his promises things may not get better, but at least the collapse will be paused for a time.

ALSO THANKS OBAMA FOR ENCOURAGING ALL OF THIS SHIT YOU CHIMP

you do realize MN is a permit to carry state?

meant for

No. Kroll is the voice of MPLS pd, and everything he says/does is met with resentment. Isn't it a little early in tel aviv, shekelstein?

Welcome to South Africa

Who do you think they learned this from

MMM inciting a riot….

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101

Nice lil crime they have there.

The moment they actually kill someone it's going to be open season on them. Once they kill someone they will officially be raised from pest -straight through menace- to threat. Threats are eliminated.

doubt it. unless i decide to do something. you are all pussies that still hold on to a toxic weight called hope.

You can tell when you are talking to a nu male when you keep repeating "self defense", "self defense", but all they can hear is "stone cold killer".

Looks like a bunch of niggers let loose on the town for the night. I honestly can't tell the difference between a BLM "peaceful protest" and an Anti-Trump "peaceful protest" anymore. They all look the same. A bunch of degenerate white kids teaming up with ghetto niggers screaming and burning flags while attacking innocent people. These people gotta go!

Holy shit, just found this.

What I really want to see is Trump getting in office and then charging the CEOs of companies like CNN with this. They would fully deserve it for how much they encouraged BLM.

They've already been killing people, where the fuck have you been?

dude our county executive threatened to axe the pensions of a huge number of our experienced LEOs in the sherriffs office and a shit ton were strong-armed this way to resign early. there are now insufficient personnel to process pistol permits in a timely fashion in the county, its going to take maybe years instead of months. fucking cucks took their buyout and ran like goddamn self serving cowards. this is the failure of capitalism that true fascism would never suffer.

Reminder that HuffPo posted an article encouraging this kind of behavior and never backed down when even other leftists thought they had gone too far.

archive.is/kZp6J

bro

DO WE HAVE A LIVESTREAM????

where is nothiefs when you need him, his streams are always comfy shitposting in chat

From the same kike, arguing that whites should be "wounded" because "their race is repulsive".

archive.is/U7cjp

It happened yesterday man.

This happened Friday night. First I've heard of it.

I think if the right did something akin to what they are doing there would be bodies hanging from lampposts.

Do they really want to provoke that out of us that badly?

there is no thought behind it. have you ever seen a child just up and start breaking things when he doesn't get his way? now imagine the same sight except now he's 4 feet taller, 150 pounds heavier and has a lethal weapon in his hand.

Basically zero coverage from the Red Star Star Tribune regarding the protesters other than posting the video.

archive.is/eQJGX

It will be open season on Whitey if Clinton gets in office.

When is the day of the rope, Holla Forums?

Were there any threads on this Friday night?

I don't remember any of that in that thread

The democrats support any ideology that promotes slavery and radical ideologies that give them muscle and power.

1865-1964 it was the KKK

1964-2016 it is the left wing radicals and anti colonials

You're joking right?

There were a lot of threads about that fight.

Are you denying the Democratic party was the party of slavery and the KKK?

user…

Was there something wrong about Reconstruction KKK I should know about?

are you believing the democratic and republican parties both haven't changed drastically. party ideals are changed according to (((their))) will.

b-but the Nazi's supported gun control and Democrats ran the KKK. That's bad. Can't have any of that.

Is that you listenupbub?

nice soros funded chimpin

You people need to start thinking 4D chess.

The Democratic party cares nothing about any ideology they push, only the results of said ideology and polices its achieves. Don't get distracted by a political parties propaganda.

They run algorithms to figure out what voters are looking for and what will get votes and then match their outward appearance to get those votes.

If you think anything in politics happens by chance you need to step up your Geo-political thought process.

Let me take a recent example. Trump and the whole Russia thing. That was not by chance. Those in the establish who know the Republics time is short, are signaling both to Russia and to those in the government that if shit goes down, Russia will be needed to supply the resistance. This has been talked about for about 10 years in the resistance movements. They would back Texas secession.

Now one level above that is the UN actually wants to split up the USA in order to prevent any one group from having enough resources under its control to ever oppose the Global government. For example, the USA has maps on how they would split up Russia, and Russia had plans to split up the US. These were of course handed down from the (((elite))) to play the two countries off against each other. Take a look at the image to the right. Does that not look like shit that is shilled on this board 24/7. NWF, Texas succession, Cuban invasion of Florida. Its all long term UN goals.

So what does that have to do with the KKK? We all know Clinton hates niggers, she has said as much, so why support BLM? Because they will get votes and push the UN agenda of race war and splitting up the USA.

Why do the Republicans keep the hands off BLM (except trump) because it helps them gain more white votes. I have no doubt both the left and right are agitating BLM. The left would have stopped by now, because all it does is hurt them.

Group like the KKK and BLM serve one purpose, to push a narrative and gain votes. Politicians care nothing about them or their polices.

All the more reason why I am baffled those cops are standing idly by and letting this shit happen. They'll be the first to get it from the hordes. Foreign powers and mexican gangs will have weapons pouring in too to take them down since they see them as a threat. Inner city gangs as well being useful idiots. It will be chaos and they will get the worst of it.

There was the nigger that punched some lefty fag in a KKK robe and an old guy with a pony tail that fucked up someone, but that shit was 6 months ago.

they probably think they'll be spared because they're on federal payroll.

The KKK hasn't existed as a real organization in the United States since the late 50's or early 60's you dope.

Which is true

This post REEKS of Holla Forums

yes I know, its why the Democratic party switches to the left wing radicals, they needed new extremists to push agendas and gain votes. The KKK and the ideology was in decline.

The police serve the state. How old are you?

They've got the DOJ breathing down their necks, ready to jail them for the slightest misstep whilst the cops just want to write tickets and do the standard PR type shit. It's a dereliction of duty on the part of the local police chief.

That was a good day

I said this once to a few leftists.
They told me that getting Mexico to pay for the wall is racism.
I knew if I inquiry any further as how does that qualify racism I just get more idiotic answers and more "OMG r u kidding me?"

Moral of the story: don't ever speak to leftists, unless to publicly humiliate them in front of moderates, select your targets and your situation carefully.

These people really hate having conversation that challenges their perspective user. They'll try every desperate reason to think you lost the argument and leave, even on weak grounds like you miswording, and then they'll walk away with their heads held up.

Fucking children.

My brother and I went to a Trump rally hoping to crack some leftist heads.

The thing is we'd never have started it. We know that's how you get your ass thrown in jail. One of the faggot protesters from Cali is facing 10 years in prison. You have to be fucking stupid to start violence in broad daylight.

These dumb fucks arent helping their cause. They're turning people to Trump.

I'm not afraid of someone throwing an egg at me. I'll even take a punch and cry like a little girl on TV if it gets more votes for Trump.

But we've seen what happens to these cowards when a real fight happens. Keep training brothers, there may be a day when we fight back, but for now it helps us more to be punching bags.

Fucking animals, and they are in my state, god damnit purge them all

They got arrested several months back at a BLM riot… no seriously, they killed a nig in self defense but went to prison for it iirc

Jeezus

Minneapolis police chief marries longtime partner

archive.is/an5pm

Any new info on that? Last I heard they were being held, but had'nt been charged. I'd be surprised if they were convicted of anything serious when the nigs admitted the shooting was self defense.

This.

mprnews.org/story/2016/06/15/scarsella-hearing-4th-precinct-shootings

Charged with a felony for defending himself from a pack of feral niggers. Been rotting in jail for almost a year.

Don't fight back white man.

nope, i havn't followed it closely, id check /k/, might know more

well fuck

Problem was the video they made before they showed up. Clearly showed they meant to cause trouble.

Surprised they did not get charged with Internet to go armed, or some kinda "hate crime" for calling them dindu's.

They didn't even have the balls to hit the nigs center mass.

This explains everything.

And this, anons, is why unironically LARPing is fucking retarded.

Dumb.

The urge to go beat up niggers rears when you see videos like but I always remember, jews who have orchestrated this first, niggers later.

It's the Phillipines that you are thinking of.

You can't get charged for calling niggers niggers in the US, let alone calling them dindus. Something being a "hate crime" only worsens the sentence more severe so self-defense is still a legal defense.

Seems like win-win for us, a good story to spin and GOP cucks with money getting a redpill firsthand upside their dumb heads.

Trump v Kaine, maybe.

I think our only gripe was that they didn't bring guns instead.

Gas em'all.

This got my blood boiling. Man I'd love to be there with a group of my friends. I'd be filled with joy as i break some of their fucking skulls, fuck.

D-dont read it goy! It's run by jews.

did he died?

Pale Moon plays them fine once you install gstreamer 0.10 and all the plugin packages.