Is it possible to legitimately increase the size of your own penis by a meaningful length?

Is it possible to legitimately increase the size of your own penis by a meaningful length?

Nope become a bottom and enjoy being a sissy boy.

Surgery
Go gay
Masturbate a lot
Those are your options

Are you sure that masturbation increases penis size? I had always assumed that it would decrease it.

I think he meant you won't be getting pussy with a small penis, so you will have to fap

AJ is right, small dicks are the cutest

shut up faggot

If you want me to shut up you should fill my mouth with that big cock of yours

fuck off

How long until gAy J breaks apart and accepts his homosexuality?

Fuck off, I'm not a gayist

Gayist uhmmmm that's a weird way to say gay is English your native language?

Hello gayposter, do you know about Norgay's current whereabouts? Despite being a raging homosexual he seemed like a pretty cool dude.

fag

Who even says gay shit like this? Did you think it was funny?

use strap ons

A literul gay pursun

is 5 inch good?

American Average

Learn to eat pussy good or suck dick.. whatever your preference

he made a thread a couple days ago but I think the mods deleted it.

not without surgery.

or get a bull

Inject saline into penis/ballsack

>>>/4chan/

Testosterone will make your penis grow to its full genetic potential. If you fell like it hasn't reached its full potential, then something like androgel will make it grow bigger.

You guys may laugh, but unless you have a 3-incher, you'll never know what it can be like.

It does work, definitely increases girth and length. You have to do a combo stroke, do some jelking, along with grabbing at the base and forcing maximum bonerage - hold it there for about 10 seconds then release. Do this several times during the bate-sesh. Also, during climax push in on your taint with your free hand, this will force a final rush to the scrotum, stopping your jizz in its tracks and giving you a better orgasm.

none whatsoever.

that seems like it'd fuck up my penis tubes

kek

Somewhere out in the world there is a rich secret society hiding the penis secrets from the common man.

Pegym.com faggot, it's slow as fuck and requires autistic dedication though.

Isn't that a requirement for Holla Forums?