They usually work out the episode over 1 week(really fast by other animation production standards) but they were really...

They usually work out the episode over 1 week(really fast by other animation production standards) but they were really betting on Clinton to win.

They took the preview down on their channel so yeah.
They scrambling now to make an entirely different episode within today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/funnily
leopard.megaphone.fm/PP5345810691.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably. They've done it before. I remeber them getting an emmy for it.

MAKE SOUTH PARK GREAT AGAIN

GET FUCKED CLINTON SHILLS

They've really fucking lost their touch.

haha losers

The funny thing is imagining them pounding out 3 more episodes or at least script outlines after the one tonight rounding out the season and now have to retool those because they did not ever think Trump would get elected.

It isn't just episodic content anymore and they instead have plotlines that exist beyond the contemporary lens so I imagine a lot of what they have made will still get salvaged.

Delicious Butthurt.

Well, doing shit last second was basically how they operated at the start (Starting episodes like 3 days before deadline), but really, they REALLY asked for Trump winning with how assured they were about the one who had the whole campaign based around her Gender and getting in history books (that she already was in) rather then actual Political issues winning.

Honestly, the issue is the rigidity because seemingly EVERY plot depend on the election result, Kenny Dies For Real was a long ass "Arc" too and still had good episodes so it ain't that they have a longass arc, "About Last Night" supposedly had 2 versions, but i doubt they would needed to change the plot majorly regardless of the result since it was primarily about the heist not the actual election result.

They became dependent on outside forces they used to skewer and their own bias and it bit them in the ass, as deserved.

Why would Matt and Trey shill for hillary this much? You would think they would have called out her disgusting hypocrisy by now.

MONEY probably. Or they seriously were just dumb enough to fall for the SJW bullshit because they're so loud and annoying. Either one doesn't make me feel better about them being hard shills.

With how hard the media was going after Trump, they probably got caught up in it like all the other celebs. They're stupid for doing so, but I'm not gonna write them off completely just because they have retarded political views.

I just watched a ton of old South Park Episodes:

Because they said their best stuff before, now their bored and want to get it over with. Vote Or Die? They could play it now and it would be as funny as ever and as relevant as ever.

Older South Park I could see allot of the Libertarian roots, as well as flat out some of their best comedy.

All their iconic episodes where 10 fucking years ago!

They may not be as bad as the simpsons, but its reaching the Simpsons level "Bland Boring Mush". Which is the step before south park becomes outright cancerous.

Did you forget about the Trayvon Martin episode?

Fuck off with this it's only okay when it agrees with me 100% you faggots are only mad because he made fun of trump more than they did Hillary. It has nothing to do with their politics just the fact that their Trump stand-in was there own character, who last season was also treated as a Bernie-type. Are you forgetting they implied Obama was re-elected because they burned the votes for Romney? Also do you think now that he's won the election that it's just going to stop? We're now guaranteed 4 years worth of jokes at his expense now.

Seriously, South Park shits on everyone and everything. Republicans are in charge, s now THEY get shit on.

No Shitlib worth their special snowflake points would've created PC Principle.

They just did this shit with so much more tact, humor and skill before.

Its so hollow without the effort so your just left with pure politics.

I mean yeah I agree this season has not been all that great overall, I'm just saying that what's been getting some anons so upset is that they're guy is being made fun of more and that's it, never mind that Clinton ran such a passive campaign that there's not much you can do but that scene where she calls Garrison a liar after everything he says.

I'm not surprised by it I'm amused by it. Matt and Trey have always been the stupid hedonist kind of libertarian and these last few years have been wonderful for that kind to lose their marbles.

South Park is the fucking gayest when those faggots who make it pretend to know dick about politics

stay salty

bump

Nothing's worse than a smug ignoramus other than two smug ignoramuses. That's South Park's writing staff.

They never did go after Bush the way everybody else did. I hated Bush and I still appreciated that.

They haven't shilled for her. They never actually said anything about her. I doubt they voted for her. If I had to bet I'd say they probably voted for somebody like Aleppo Johnson.

They just fell into the standard media trap, and the reason they did that is because they're old and not as critical of the media as we would be.

I like a few of their more recent episodes. The one they did on Safe Spaces last year was pretty good. Before that, at least one episode every year was pretty good.

It is true that a lot of those early episodes could come out today and still be as relevant as they were when they were new. Some even moreso.

I'd argue they were pushing for Hillary, but only as a way to get Garrison back teaching the kids where he belongs. Now they either have to find a way to replace him with zombie Canadian Trump or some shit, or have him decide he really is ready to lead and quickly shoehorn in a new character to take Garrison's place in south park

I can't wait to see PC Principal's complete and total meltdown

No he wasn't. He looks like Bernie, funnily enough, but he was always a Trump stand-in. There was his selection of Bruce Jenner as his running mate. Bruce Jenner's a notorious conservative, it's what got SJWs so buttblasted. He kept his politics despite putting on a dress and calling himself a woman.

Like and iconic are different though. Like I watched season 5, and it wasn't "A Good Episode a Season" it was laughter and hits out of the ballpark the whole way through.

They already have the asian teacher who's been given as much attention as the Mexican bus driver

you know which show was better? Drawn Together. it beat south park out of the water in ratings, so the creators of south park forced CC to cancel it.

Personally I think seasons 13 and 14 were pretty solid, and season 15 was almost as good.

Well, when I remember that part of it, it blows my mind that the "historic first" card didn't score an instant win.

Either normally-indifferent people weren't pouring into the polls to "be a part of history," or those people were actually beat out by trump supporters.

They fucking what?

You got a source for that? I've heard that rumor before, but no one ever has evidence for it.

People stayed home at a higher rate than they have in years.

but

no

lol, you seem mad

Turnout is higher than 2012 and 2008 was the everyone proves how notracist they are by voting for the stupid nigger year.

I bet you love (((Seth Rogen))) movies too, user.

That might legitimately just be Randy taken over by a 'member-berry given the current plot.

I think they hedged their bets going into this with the member berry getting into Caitlin Jenner and Hillary trying to keep from being exposed as a troll.

I'm willing to bet this will be a very inane, surface level episode but will afterwards will be using the salt mine the election opened up to be cracking jokes.

1) It's Hillary
2) Nobody wants a leader they can't criticise because 'muh sexism' and 'muh misogyny'. Eight years of Obama should have taught you that

1) No
And
2) No

The sad truth is, it came down to Hillary losing the unions.

Most states voted the way they were expected to. With the exception of Florida (which because it's FLORIDA could have gone to Trump for any number of reasons from that BS 'sexism' angle to general exhaustion of Hillary due to oversaturation) the states that won it for Trump were Democratic-Union states that were completely abandoned by Democracts.

Trump merely SAYING that he was going to try and bring jobs back won him the election by causing these states to flip.

Other than that, this was just the most negative match up we'll ever see but simultaneously the most even. The campaign was neck and neck with Hillary having legitimately scary Shadow Government implications and Trump saturated with countless Faux Pas.

I would actually call this an 'Anti-Election' as it was actually a very typical election if you just inverted all of the aspects of it. Nothing but personal attacks, which ended up with both candidates being equally hated the exact same way usually both candidates are so focus tested by the debates that they are largely interchangeable.

In the end, I don't care what factors were involved. I'm super glad the first female president wasn't Hillary Clinton. Besides, this opens up that prestige for Jill Stein in 4-8 years depending on how well Trump does.

It's going to be 4 as the politically inexperienced Trump will attempt to directly address problems, get bogged down and wont be able to get credit until late into the re-election bit after the damage is done. If he's smart, he'll simply focus on being a one term president for real and reject a second term if he's gotten the ball rolling by then.

The Democrats snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, there's no other way to put it.

You're an idiot. Jill Stein couldn't even beat Aleppo.

They were never that close.

Yeah, I completely fucked up there and put Jill Stein in place of Elizabeth Warren assuming she can wash that Clinton stink off of her

Pocahontas ain't much better, but I could see how you could trick yourself into thinking she has a chance.

so they can show a real bush, Clinton, king nigger, but cannot show a real Trump and must use a stand in(garrison)?

what fags

They already had a Trump character as the new Canadian Prime Minister.
They done fucked up.

Canadians don't count.
Don't be silly user.

Hey, Clinton got close and she does literally everything short of eat babies.

The only thing that has yet to be proven definitively is ACTUAL baby eating.

They refused to believe Trump would even be a serious contender. There was no way in hell they even thought for a second that they would have to make Mr. Garrison president for at least 4 seasons or they wouldn't have done that episode.

Possibly eight dude.

They didn't shit on Obongo, or Bush tbh. They're fucking pussies that only poke their sticks at washed up celebrities who they first call to ask if they can take a jab at. Seriously. Vin Diesel is friends with these faggots. Making fun of your hollywood buddies ain't hardcore.

There was that episode about the turd in the urinal.

i never watched that one tbh. i just saw the 2008 election and the 2012 election ones and Obongo's portrayal was pretty positive. The only negative protrayal I remember was when Wendy said Obongo was killing siryan children in the minecraft episode or something.

Your analysis is flawed

That is absolutely not what happened on several levels.

1) Hillary retained the endorsements of many major unions and still got their organizational support, and likely the votes of their organizers. Trump didn't carry many official major union endorsements.
2) Union members by definition have jobs. The promise of more jobs alone doesn't do much for them.
3) Hillary simply had no credibility on the issue of protecting the economic interests of workers, union or non-union. She would repeatedly speak out in defense of NAFTA (a deal totally disastrous to labor) and in support of a theoretical TPP-like agreement. She bragged about her intentions to put coal miners out of business. What she had to promise was more of the same dismantling of American industry with welfare being offered to replace it. All these bad policies she supported have a stronger impact on non-union laborers because they can be fired at will and en masse.

What Trump did is he took the white working class. The latino union members and the black union members did not show up to vote for Trump. The union organizers still did everything in their power to encourage their members to turn up and vote for Hillary. It just didn't pan out that way for most of the white union members.

Trump won the white working class, not the unions.

You are, of course 100% right. I was simply trying to simplify things down.

Union leaders, and most probably the union members, were very much in her pocket. However that would only apply to active Union members, as these Unions have shrunk (greatly) over the past few decades I think the more accurate statement is that Trumps appealed to FORMER Union members.

Unions, as they are supposed to be, are working class americans. That is what Trump won with absolutely no action by the Hillary camp to even attempt reaching them as they thought Unions and that class were one in the same. Back in the 80's that might have been right, but decades of 0 support has turned those organizations into nothing more than a figurehead.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if even minority union members voted Trump simply on the fact that a rising tide lifts all boats. Sadly, because the media still wants to just sell racism as a product, we'll never know for sure.

I know. That's why I said "at least".

No mames estos gueyes son bien jotos haha

Listen, Holla Forums, I know you're kinda fond of these dudes, but you have to face reality. They are not hip and cool, that stopped the moment they got married. They don't really want to offend their wives.

And if they "make fun of everything" but won't touch anything that offends their dick warmers and their faggot sons, then no, they are not the end it all wicked nihilists. They got the chancla treatment.

They shit on Obama plenty of times. They also did a show called That's My Bush which made fun of Bush a lot

So you're complaining about stuff they didn't do when you admit you've never fucking watched it enough to know whether or not they actually did it

i watched all the seasons man. they ignored him mostly, unless something big happened and they sorta hinted at it. the one time it wasn't subtle was the obamacare episode now that i remember.

Yes but they really didn't care to make fun of Bush. They wanted to make an Al Gore show and were shocked when Bush won. They were ready to start the Gore show on election day. They only did the Bush show because they already had the contracts done and shit. But they never did really give a shit about him and that's why they didn't care to make more episodes of the Bush show despite great rankings and reception.

Didn't they imply that China rigged the election for him to win in that one?

idk but obongo himself acted like a cool dude. which he isn't, obo is a weak pussy that is too passive aggresive because he has cuck rage.

They stopped because of 9/11

well also because of that. but they really weren't that motivated to have another season of it. he was just a fucking dumb cowboy that said standard republican stuff and they couldn't do the same joke forever. but yeah the war on terror shit was a big reason for them to stop that.

Because this bares repetition:

- In the episode 'Ass Burgers' Obama is replaced with a shit spewing duck and nobody comments on the difference
-In the episode 'The Coon' there's an Obama 'Change' poster with 'When?' graffitied on it
-In the episode 'Obama Wins' it's suggested that he rigged the 2012 election
-In another episode, which title I can't remember, Cartman tries to pin something on Token or some other black character because 'everyone knows black people can't do anything wrong in Obama's America'

They've shit on Obama plenty of times.

I think they were making fun of racists dude. Taking a little jab at libs too but since it came from Cartman, yeah it was meant to be something like that.

Nope

how'd you figure?

I don't think he was portrayed all that positively in the episode where they lose internet or the sex scandal episode. Problem is Obama isn't a blowhard or his personality doesn't easily lend itself to easy and accurate mockery. But the idea they never go after liberals is ridiculous.

I do have to agree with this. If you asked me, I don't think I could describe what Obama was like at all. He just stood around and said words. Almost robotic.

It demonstrates my point that Trey and Matt have become out of touch old men, because Obama's teleprompter gaffes this year alone lend themselves to perfect and easy mockery. In the old days, the good old days, Trey and Matt would have jumped on something like that

IIRC they take bets.

I mean the best I can think of is portraying him as slightly apathetic? I just don't feel you can get much mileage out of making fun of him themselves when they could just write an episode based around the obamacare failings using their own characters, which is what they did with taming strange.

Seriously. Matt and Trey's fanboys pretend they're really master edgelords tearing through the Left and Right when they've been playing it safe for their Comedy Central owners and audiences for awhile.

Like that time where they made fun of trans people and made that whole song about retarded safe spaces.

Huh, so victim cards are actually losing steam? Hadn't seemed like it so far.

The media would like you to believe this but as demonstrated they live in a completely separate reality from everybody else.

If they really wanted a new teacher so bad they could use it as an opportunity to bring the old principal back.

They could have easily fixed it by having a last minute change where it was all a dream. I guess they'll use the episode they already made and put it on DVD.

I think it's because of the games, I remember when they were making stick of truth, it nosedived in quality. The same thing is happening with the fractured but whole one.

I think they don't have the resources to write a games worth of story and dialog and write decent episodes at the same time.

Plenty of Lefties are hostile to safe space antics and trannys. And besides, they demonized George Zimmerman and support faggotry.

You called it.

It's not just that Trump won, but Hilary lost. Badly.

Trump won with less votes than Romney, and Hilary couldn't even manage the bare minimum. She spent literally all her effort pandering to her already cemented base and ignored EVERYONE else.

Nobody expected her to be this bad.

I don't think neo-cons were her base.

Trump had far less support than Romney. Romney didn't have the entire MSM apparatus doing nothing but negative coverage on him since announcing his primary campaign. Romney didn't have a bunch of faggots pretending to be Republicans in Congress come out to denounce him. Romney had the full unquestioned support of the RNC and all their ground teams in all their states. Romney also had a severe fundraising advantage over Trump.

The two situations aren't comparable.

Jesus this episode felt cucked as fuck. Granted the bits with Bill and Bill gave me a chuckle. But they made little sense and didn't work in any of the jokes they could and should've given what's happened between those two over the years. The Rickroll bit was kinda funny too. But again this episode and this whole season doesn't use any real ammo against any of the real world people they're betraying here. Sure they'll call Hillary stupid but they make Garrison as a Trump Stand-in look even worse. Last two seasons before hand were shit and lazy with their satirical political comedy. This is the laziest and shillest season yet. Fuck this show. It's dead.

The one nigger that actually dindu nuffin.

Other than Michael Jackson

Normies have no real understanding on how innocent until proven guilty bit of the law works.

If so many people are making jokes about Cosby then he must be guilty, right?

Nigga, is you serious?

There wasn't a single joke in the episode that used Cosby's rapist status. They don't make use of any real jokes for Bill or Bill based on real world information. These two idiots running the show are fucking retarded.

The names of defendants and accusers in rape cases should be confidential for this very reason.

If the black friday shit and the game of thrones shit wasn't outright cancerous, I don't know what is.

They made PC Principle a fucking white male. Really ballsy, guys.

You don't know what you're talking about.

"Funnily" is not an adverb. You can just say "Funny enough".

Seasons 13, 14, and 15 of ANY SHOW EVER are going to be shit. You have absolutely trash standards.

That's a good point. They're just too old, it's nobody's fault, necessarily.

No show should ever last this long, anyway. They should wrap up SP and do more movies or plays.

What drugs are you on, m8?
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/funnily

By the time most shows hit their 13th, 14th, or 15th season most of the original writers and producers have moved on to other things, leaving either fans or people who never watched the show or understood the show to fill their shoes. This isn't the case with South Park. It's been written by the same two guys for its entire twenty year history.
Fuck you too

That makes it worse when the quality starts plummeting for like 3 seasons in a row already. The fact that the original creators have become so out of touch and stupid is what pisses people off.

You really do have shit taste.

I never defended the latest seasons. I will however, because Holla Forums and pretty much everyone on this site creamed themselves over last season when they shit on SJWs and Libtards instead of Trump.
Again, fuck you too

And it's pretty obvious they want to move on to other things but can't because they're the "south park guys"

And that's who we call "the moderate left" that is if they identify as left at all. I still see no reason to lump them in with regressives like you're trying so hard to do.

It's almost like…. SJW's and libtards are full of crazy idiots that undermine everything the common people stand for. So seeing those morons get shit on over actual honest americans in actually entertaining. Especially in an era where the news, the general media, and the vast of entertainers pander to these cucks. Shitting on the people by shitting on Trump and the like.

michael MIGHT have done something
but with his past, it's anything but unexpected
he got fucked up by the hollywood jewry

More than that. They said they plan to keep going until they get cancelled by Comedy Central. Comedy Central would never cancel them. South Park's the only remotely good show that shit network has. So they've found themselves in a similar situation to The Simpsons and Trey and Matt probably don't want to pull the plug on South Park because it's steady work for good pay, and they've got families so whilst they're probably rich they don't want to risk being out of work in case something happens and they need an income. It's an impossible situation.

Tumblr is eternally mad at Bruce too. He's a problematic tranny. And they cucked out with the Lorde shit. That little speech Sharon said to Randy? Celebrated by tumblrfags and twitterfags everywhere, and Trey and Matt basked in the glory of muh trans.

And the animation was extremely shitty, far more that usual. Especially the Bill song bit. Rushed as fuck.

someones really mad here. did trey and matt said no when you offered to suck their cocks forever?

Well they probably cobbled this poor excuse at the last second when they found out Killary lost.

I really hate how they keep attacking Michael, if any of that garbage they said about him were true then Mcauly Caulkin would have said something, and he was bffs with Michael, he even went to his funeral to pay respects.

I recommended them your mother instead

See, this is why their Obama episode worked so much better. If McCain won instead of Obama, all they had to do was change a few scenes, which they could have done very quickly.

Instead they did this episode which was wholly based on the premise that Clinton won and as a result had to change a large part of the content at the last minute or else risk a Dewey defeats Truman moment.

You do know that they found a good amount of CP or near enough to CP that it might as well be CP, at Neverland, right?

Maybe he didn't actually touch the children but he was a paedophile.

Now I don't have a real dog in this fight. But with all the corruption and conspiracies that have been revealed to be completely true involving Clinton…. I wouldn't put planted evidence too far out there. Just saying.

That was a lie that was shot down years ago, it came up again this year because Micahel said good things about Trump when he was alive.

No it wasn't
1) The press don't have that long a memory
2) Michael was black and they like to steer away from black people who say good things about Trump
3) It came out again this year most likely because Michael's dead and thus can't keep it from coming out.

I think the issue with MJ is that he wasn't a pedophile, in fact I think he might have hated sex entirely. But he was utterly obsessed with children and being a child, attempting to do-over his abusive childhood as an adult, had a poor sense of boundaries and surrounded by people who will let him do literally anything he wanted.

Much like Captain Sunshine though, he was so screwed up it's extremely hard to tell the difference.

He may well have been asexual. Madonna said she got them both naked in bed, and they played around, but nothing happened. And I mean, this isn't EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY GRANNY VAGE 21st century Madonna, this is 90's Madonna, possibly the hottest thing since 80's Madonna. If she couldn't get his boner up, I don't think it worked at all.

Weren't his kids conceived from sperm donors?

And even then, it wasn't MJ we had to worry about when Jimmy Saville is possibly the most successfully prolific pedophile (and likely also a necrophile) in history.

The stories that ran through the press didn't have a single solitary shred of actual evidence to back them up.

Well I don't know what news stories you read but there are police reports.

Madonna was never hot. I'm not surprised he didn't want to fuck her

The third one, Prince Michael (aka Blanket) was. The first two he conceived with Debbie Rowe. He may have fucked her, he may have used IVF. I don't think either have commented on it so we'll never know most likely

That's nothing, especially compared to the take most of the media did. They didn't even bother with him in Team America.

They did That's My Bush but it was about as funny as watching water evaporate, lesson learned.

Was that jab on everyone on Family Guy having the same voice self-deprecating at all?

Overtly at least

I always hated those 'art books' and photos of nude children in flower pots. How the hell did that become OK?

Because Greco-Roman culture depicts the natural body as beautiful and shameless?

because ancient cultures were better than the modern jewified anti-natural culture that you're used to live in and hence why you believe that "its the only right culture!"

Fair point. Guess when you have to change diapers and clean up everything that gets covered up long enough you get a negative opinion of it.

If they're so great then why are they dead?

Your next line is, 'Because of the Jews'

Their Trump isn't much better
Wow, no one pointed that out his entire campaign.

Because of foreign invasions actually.
Nice try though.
Jew.

Guess you're ignoring Lorde.

The joke is "lol, these sex offenders are calling themselves gentlemen"

Pretty weak joke.

An arc based on someone getting offended by a one-off joke

They could have left after Book of Mormon, but CC probably keeps telling them if they stop, they'll be replaced

Anymore is the keyword you are looking for

I thought the Gentleman joke came from Elliot Rodger being the 'Supreme Gentleman"

How come they jumped Cosby pretty quickly but took their time with Clinton?

brety edy m8

I love how they can trash talk Christianity and make jabs at Jews, but when it comes Muslims, Muhammad and Islam they sure love spreading both anal cavities wide for them.

It's because the male First Lady was going to be called First Gentlemen

Um that's because Stone and Parker are pissy Colorado boys that live in fear of being blown the fuck up Muslims. You know Islamophobia.

Gotta make those Jizya payments before someone looses their heads…

Ah, but the whole joke is they can't even show Muhammad! That's telling it like it is!

Boy Matt and Tray really some butthurt. I remember their Obama x McCain episode and how it could've easily been edited in favor of either candidate. But they were so far up their own ass this time that it seems they're genuinely more butthurt about being wrong rather than them actually being mad at Trump. I mean, how smug do you have to be that you're mad that you were wrong?

The whole plotline bs was a mistake tbh. It was nice at first but all it does is feel like a gimmick now that just makes it far less fun to get involved in a new episode.

They did but they were 100% certain she would win because she had a vagina and thought the internet and media sjw echo chambers were the real voice of the people which ended up making them have a huge egg on their face in the end.

They really fucked themselves by assuming Hillary was going to win. The episode was terrible, also killing off Trump really fucked them over. Mr. Garrison is a poor substitute for President-Elect Trump, in hindsight, using Trump's controversial statements as the only defining feature for Mr. Garrison was lazy and stupid, now all Trump voters are pod people is simply a last minute cop-out they never thought they were going to use. Sad really.

Wait seriously? That's the best they could come up with?

I guess it was sort of a nodded implication gag to the people that already see them as sexual predators, or maybe Matt and Trey just don't have the balls to come right out and say it. Otherwise it does touch on the Clintons' tendency to drag celebrities out of their homes to help them drive a message, and Bill's habit of selling speeches as a clean means of transaction for political favors passed under the table.

With Clinton you're supposed to think "ok I see where this is going", then when Cosby comes out out of nowhere you're supposed to be like "OMG how outrageous and unexpected!"

All these "First Gentlemen" jokes probably would've played better if HRC was actually elected

I think this is a sign that it's a good time to end the ongoing plot structure; it turns out disjointed and disappointing episodes, and as this one showed, can utterly fuck them over when reality doesn't turn out as expected.

Oddly enough reflects reality; no one saw the Rust Belt's revenge coming. Except for Michael Moore.

I say they can keep doing season-long arcs if it makes them feel ambitious, but maybe still have episodes that work as standalones

I think they'd be best off with standalone episodes that incorporate ongoing arcs. That's kind of how this whole thing started with the Kickstarter episode, I think.

I figured it out.

A Season-long arc is EASIER to do.

Just 50% of the episode is dedicated to some boring B plot that they can do beforehand without alteration, leaving them with 50% of spot for some blah blah blah for whatever topic is occurring at the moment.

Does anybody really CARE for an ongoing plot about something or other when all these characters are just archetypes that assume whatever role is required of them?

This. South Park should stick to the standalone episodes and only keep shit from previous episodes as cameos or references that have no bearing on the A or B plot. Because honestly the last 3 seasons have been shit. Last episode I remotely enjoyed was that GoT shit. Even the last SP game was shit compared to the Stick of Truth.

That sounds really retarded

Where did their hate boner for Christianity come from and how long have they been sucking Muhammad's dick?

Because Muslims sent death threats.

Wait what? Wasn't Garrison the one running? So they're not even going to stick with their overarching plot bullshit anymore? Wow they were really desperate for a plot of any kind weren't they? Honestly, I knew something like this would happen if they tried to stick with this overarching continuity shit. Now all they got is a pretentious and poorly written last minute production.

People in France died over making fun of Islam. I don't like the idea of picking only on one of any group all the time either but think about it, for so much as trying to show an image of Muhammad, South Park got dozens of death threats. If they had gotten away with it we'd be having a #RIPMattTrey instead of #JeSuisCharlie. Even the Simpsons once made a chalkboard gag where they admitted that they wanted to stand by South Park but admitted that they were too scared to stand by them and quickly changed tune and kissed muslim ass soon after to make up for that chalkboard gag. I mean I agree with you, but as long as SJW-types stay around defending death threats and murder attempts for the sake of "justice" there will always be protected groups immune to comedy/parody while those who aren't sadly will end up as punching bags.

Also pic-related since none of you will actually read my long ass post.

I'm not surprised that the writing is getting juvenile. SP's younger viewers increased tremendously after that TweekxCraig episode where they asked for fanart from Tumblr. Was that Matt and Trey's idea or did someone in their staff who was a tumblrfag themselves come up with that?

It's always been Juvenile. It's just getting boring now.

The rest of the kids getting pissed at the boys for ditching school felt like a stretch, tho

This.
It feels like they're butthurt

Because no one is immune to death.

He made another video on Jackson besides this one.

It really does. This was one of the worst episodes for a very long time. I mean, say what you want about the quality of the series over the last few years but this was a really bad episode.

Wasn't just ditching school though, it was the boys always up to absurd shenanigans and often dragging the rest of the school into them. Kind of a relatively realistic reaction to having comedy protagonists at your school, weird fucking shit always happens and it's always all about them.

It doesn't feel like they're butthurt. They are butthurt because they were wrong like the pretentious fucks they are and had to re-do a whole episode.

is he grabbing her by the tits?

She didn't have tits.

Courtesy of Holla Forums

That and everybody and their dog was mocking Bush soon enough, I think they didn't want to jump on the bandwagon. They mocked Bush's policies and mindset pretty thoroughly in Team America.

They'll probably want to do the same with Trump once the dust settles; I get the feeling there's going to be no shortage of media mocking him every possible way. Though that depends on what Trump actually ends up doing in office. (still betting on 'Sitting back throwing insults and letting the nutbar fundies do all the work robbing the country and brutalising minorities and the poor)

You do realize whites are a minority, right? All these other "minorities" act and think the same gibmedats democrat-loving chimps; putting culture aside they're basically the same population and they're bigger than whites.

Gee… who could be behind this post?

lol as if he'll ever admit you're right.

tumblr->

Also, those minorities you worship are more represented in violent crime for their populations.

What else do you expect with so muh testosterone levels and that warrion gene?

Oh my god we have to tell someone, does the media know about this? This is huge!

No, you obviously drank some bad kool aid somewhere. Trump isn't hitler, literally or figuratively.

I think that episode was more about SJWs more worried about looking progressive by having gay kids than just listening to them. It even was somewhat sympathetic to fujos and just showed them drawing stuff while people greatly misinterpreted their fanart.

Even then that episode was funny. This week tho was garbage.

Listen all those guys wjo replied to you like "b-but white people are a minority too!" are fags. i'm just gonna tell you like it is. fuck them, fuck all those faggots and fuck all democrat fucking shits. I hope they all die and I hope current year man commits suicide in the next current year.

I thought the joke was that it was just making fun of AxB fanart, so they picked two side characters and just put them in the spotlight.

Holla Forums go nack to suicide watch. Hitlery lost and you can't help it.

That, too, but it's mostly to lampshade that creepy habit adults and millenials have now of encouraging or wanting kids to be gay so they can use them for brownie points. Just look at the parent's attitude and how Randy has no idea what yaoi is.

That happened to be paired once in S3

And just like that, South Park's chances of continuing narrowed immensely.

With him getting progressively more Trump-like, i wonder if he'll flat-out become Trump by the end of the season

This is just uncreative.

I bet 100 bucks they didn't expect this to happen.

Like they gonna drag out this Member Berries crap over 4 Fucking YEARS?

I thought it was going to be a one episode thing, logically

Well you'd win that bet because it's well documented that they expected HillDog to win. There's the trailers for last week's episode that they had to pull and then there's the episode itself, with its jokes that were all predicated on a Clinton win and that just fell completely flat as a result.

Looking at that, it seems like a HUGE number of democratic voters just didn't show up. Probably Bernie supporters and those who refused to vote for either candidate?

That graph just worries the fuck outta me.

It really should worry you.

Trump has 4 years to make everybody feel comfortable with the economy or such. Otherwise the next prez will be a socialist crazy pants.

Minorities. Obama had a record black turn-out. Black people just didn't care to show up to vote for Hillary

I wouldn't be worried. Trump was at a massive disadvantage this election. Hillary had all the major institutions on her side, the banks, the arms companies, the special interest groups, the lobbyists, the media and so on. Democrats were in power which conferred upon her certain other advantages too. She had two Presidents campaigning for her with a third condemning Donald Trump. And she fucking lost anyway.

Now Donald's in the White House and he's making policy. The Democrats are totally fractured by this loss and given some of their attitudes, their contentment to double down and accuse everyone who voted for Trump and didn't vote for Hillary of being some vile bigot, I'd say they've already created the conditions in which Trump will win a second term.

2004-2012 were abnormal when it comes to turnout. If anything, 2016 was closer to the typical.

Obama was an actually great politician who inspired hope in a shitload of people who had none. He did pretty much jack all with it.

Who knows, the establishment Dems have pretty much been scattered and given up, giving room for a new generation. Whether it'll be motivated socialists or useless SJWs remains to be seen.

He certainly gave me hope that America isn't stupid and actually progressive.

But fuck that, right?

He was a great talker.

Obama promised change, his hope was just a slogan. He certainly delivered change. He fucked up a lot of shit and should have faced a firing squad if the entire government wasn't corrupt. In fact several others in both parties and on the Supreme Court all deserve under the Constitution to be tried for treason, but when all the branches are treasonous there isn't anything that will be done about it.

Fucking hell, what the fuck was that? Is this really the best they could do? Holy fuck.

lol nigga u pathetic

Leftyfag detected. Go chimpout with Dindu Lives Matter.

Obama was a great politician in the way he preyed on the insecurity of the left and the way they desperately wanted to virtue signal with "THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT"

Everything else about his political career is disgraceful.

George Dubya was a better president. Even if he did say the Religion of Peace maymay.

A lot of people crossed the aisle for Obama, and you can't argue with his turnout numbers.

It's just funny. People get called their actual Status (Mayor, President ,exetera) when competent.

When incompetent they just get called politicians .

Thats my real problem with it all, 10 years from now how much of Seasons 18-20 aren't going to seem dated as fuck and unfunny? Looking back only 2 years on Season 18 and I have to say: a whole fucking lot, Jesus the Pewdiepie and lets player stuff is already dying off

The thing is the media circle-jerked Clinton's chances of winning so hard that they might have played a part in helping Trump win. They were slamming Nate Silver for saying that Clinton "only" had a 70% chance of winning, so not only was even Trump's campaign expecting a Clinton win, but so many of her potential voters could have adopted a "why bother?" mindset at the last moments and they didn't actually get out and vote in the West Coast until places like Florida and Ohio closed and went to Trump. And fat lot of good that does them since the West Coast always votes Democrat. Their own hubris lost them the election, which is why they've been just so unbelievably salty with the loss.

Now, when a lie like that was being accepted as the truth, South Park probably just accepted it as well and tried to plan ahead for something as unpredictable as the US election and got screwed for being that reckless. Now they have to pull double shifts just to try and salvage the arc the best they can. It's all going to fall flat, but with hard work and a little luck, they might make it fall a little gracefully.

Judging from the last two episodes, I wouldn't bet on it. It just feels like they're throwing a massive tantrum because they lost.

Not fast enough.

I know right, republican conservatives have done all those good things for people, like…

Are they just going ahead with making Trump the president cause they dont want to wait until next season?

they accepted Political Correctness into their culture as something they have to live with
you think 'meme berries aren't here to stay?

Shouldn't you be chimpingout witb Thug Lives Matter?

I'd say of the latest three, 19 has the best chance of holding up well because a lot of the concepts presented in that season aren't new concepts at all. They've just become more prominent in recent years.

So has no one watched the new episode yet?

I saw it. Member berries suck, Garrison-Trump sucks, but the Danish/troll storyline is still pretty funny.

The obvious safe way out is a plot twist where Hillary is actually a literally troll and member berries are working with the Danish. I hope that's where this heads.

Pros
- I liked Butters unintentionally cucking Eric.

- I liked the scene where GarriTrump tells PC Principal that he helped create him and makes him suck his dick. The metaphor was not lost on me.

- I like that the Member Berries have a leader now, and I liked learning that the effects of the Member Berries are temporary. It was a clever bit of world building.

- I laughed at the Brexit reference even though I actually like Brexit.

- I like that Kyle finally learned the truth. That was a fun scene.

- I like that Gerald fucked Ike over to cover his own ass. Very funny, grim twist.

- The fact that Trump won is making these remaining episodes 100x better. They say they were planning on a Hillary win but the way the plot arc is structured makes Trump victory work so much better.

- Loved the shot at Cher.

Cons
- The long, overarching storyline is starting to feel tired. It worked better last season because even though all the episodes were linked together, they were still their own individual stories. Having the entire season be one long episode really starts to become grating. Especially when you're waiting for the next episode. Plus the individual episodes have no identity of their own and can't be watched out of order without losing a lot.

- We've been on the same 4-5 subplots for eight episodes now. By this point in the last season, the plot rapidly progressed and the stakes were totally changed. Even though we're nearing the end, it doesn't feel like anything has changed at all.

- PC Principal, despite getting screentime in every single episode so far, has done nothing but park his keister in his desk chair and maybe say 1-2 lines per episode. He was the most important character last season and now he's less important to the plot than Mr. Mackey.

I think the big twist of this season is going to be that JJ Abrams is using the 'Member Berries to destroy the world so he can reboot it. That would be a nice payoff for all the background gags referencing older episodes this season.

What if that happens and they reboot the whole show completely? Maybe then we can get episodic episodes again. That's just pointless hoping though.

The storyline format worked better last season because every episode still had it's own individual plot. A conflict would arise and be resolved by the end of the episode, with key elements contributing to the overall story of the season.

Take City Part of Town for example:

The story of the episode would end, but the season's overarching story kept going. That's what made season 19 so fun to watch.

The problem with this season is episodes don't have their own plots, they just contribute to the plot of the whole season. The plot threads you saw in the first episode haven't been resolved yet, and we aren't getting very many new ones.

the upside to playing stick of truth before watching that season was that I could accurately place where in south park things were. I knew where kenny's house is and what part of the neighborhood was being gentrified.

I'll be interested in seeing how this has changed for the fractured but whole

Be thankful you silly faggot. Otherwise you'd be falling to your own destruction like the sweedes. But I guess you'd love some of that explosive jihadi dick wouldn't you?

Sage for off-topic

This. Just drop some references from time to time and keep some level of continuity, but don't try to pull of this long arc bs.

Exactly. If anything all this overarching business has just led to the series adopting too many permanent traits or gags that will just become obnoxious or unwanted as time goes on.

"PC Principal Final Justice" was just a huge unwanted mess tbh.

I really really hate how Matt and Trey are so ignorant of everything right now. It's just "Trump bad and doesn't know what he's doing. Brexit was a mistake. CNN told us so." over and over. What happened?

They're pandering to what the media defines as the popular opinion. Regardless, I could not give a shit how wrong or up their own asses they are. I at least expect better writing from them. The last few seasons have been shit except 19 but that quickly went to shit with the final episode. All that buildup for a nonsensical ending that had no value or real closure to it. Just them giving up to PC culture and feeling satisfied because they beat some ad aliens who showed up out of nowhere at the last minute.

Same thing that happened to the rest of the media, they became too out of touch with people outside their bubble. This is why the possibility of Trump winning the election seemed completely impossible to them.

probably because he is fucking terrible. dark times ahead.

CTR get out

The irony is that in many ways they're guilty of exactly what they've accused Trump of. They hate PC Culture, they spent an entire season shitting on it, and yet they have no ideas about how to 'solve' it, they just sling shit. Someone like Trump comes along to ass devastate the PC twats and Trey and Matt say stupid shit in interviews like 'Oh, his political correctness isn't our political correctness'

For you

DUBS FOR TRUMP

That's a good lad.

I will admit that has bugged me a bit. I would even be happy with a line or two referencing him still being worn out after having to battle against ads as an explanation for his relative inactivity. I mean, even Mr. Mackey has had more lines this season dealing with that one kid eternally threatening to quit twitter

(checked)

I thought he had a black wife? What the fuck is this? This child is blonde.

I remember when they joked about him marrying a Japanese woman in a SP ep

'Member when South Park was good, guys?

19 was okay but 18 was fucking trash. No one in their right mind on here thinks 18 was good.

Well South Park was better 10 years ago, and all its stories hold much long and are still relevant now.

But 18 had Cock Magic

A nut in the turd doesn't make it a pecan pie. Eat shit.

That's a clever line, I'm keeping it.

Study it, so that you learn how to be clever, if you can comprehend such a task.

Clearly you weren't here when we had the Season 19 threads because everybody sucked it off and said it was the best South Park has been in years.

18 was shit
19 was good but had a really underwhelming ending
20 was too heavy on this overarching plot business

If you have anything relevant to say, don't act like a moronic contrarian while using a shit new meme.

Don't lie, nobody said that previous season was good, this season is bad just as last one.

No it was actually

Am I the only one thoroughly enjoying this season ?

That's too fucking adorable

Only real parts i remember with people saying it was good were when fixating on specific scenes SAFE SPACE when everyone posted Webms of the song and forgot/left out that Safe Spaces won and the SJWs killed "Reality" at the end and the "Ads are everywhere" rants.

Last season wasn't that PC culture was great, it was that it had "won" in a way. Namely, that advertisement had overturned society and taken control of it and that there wasn't anything that could be done against it. It was a pretty grim end more than a pro-PC one.

Opinion invalidated.

Basically, the show wanted to have some sort of plot instead of just making fun of something. Think of this without the liberal bullshit.
The Satire Paradox
leopard.megaphone.fm/PP5345810691.mp3

GG Everyone was so desperate to see a show shit on SJWs and they put all their hopes on South Park to do it that they were watching last season with a special goggles that made them think they finally stuck it to the SJWs.

This. Last season was not just overrated, it was reported on the threads differently. Also, I vividly remember everyone making a big deal out of the PC principal but he's just a constant reminder that Matt and Trey have no intent in showing an actual SJW caricature and instead use a dudebro who shouts SJW slogans.

Which triggered a good amount of actual SJWs as I recall

The whole idea of PC Principal is to subvert the image SJWs try to cultivate for themselves of fragile, righteous victims (so they can lash out at anyone who tries to argue with/say no to them) by having him be everything they hate, fear and scapegoat; a socially adept, physically fit, accomplished, obnoxious and violent straight white male.

What a shit episode.

Well put

South park had such a great opportunity to chime in on how the media and PC culture created Trump and Hillary, and how they sabotaged themselves, and instead of not betting on any horse, they bet on the wrong one.

I actually expected the election episode to only have the results towards the end, so that they could prepare a small part for either outcome. but I guess with the whole Mr.Garrison "Don't vote for me" speech they had picked their side long ago.

I think their practice of writing an episode a week before it's supposed to air has hurt them in this regard. Which is ironic because it worked so well in 2008.

Yeah, but anyone who didn't think Obama would win back then was delusional. It was like reality followed a perfectly laid out script.

oh, did I miss when they shat on Obama? Podesta? Anthony Wiener? Hillary?

If you think that was shiting on Hillary, you're a 'tard. Didn't bring up even one of her multiple scandals

Plenty of times
Nobody cares about Podesta
The Snuke
You're right, they've never made fun of Weiner (that I'm aware of)

I missed it

wut?

The Snuke was episode about Hillary having a Suitcase Nuke in her vagina (which also had a man eating monster in it), also with a NOT ALL SANDNIGGERS ARE TERRORISTS message.

It was meme repeated hard following MGS Ground Zeroes, so im surprised you missed it.

It really is too bad that they blew their load on Trump, I'd imagine that they'd have a lot of fun with some of the stuff in Wikileaks like spirit cooking and a government pedo ring that really likes pizza.

I think Anthony Weiner was just too easy.

The spirit cooking was ridiculous that anyone cared about it, but the pedo pizza ring is just plain weird and actually has enough evidence to be more than the usual freepers flailing their arms in the vague direction of people they don't like.

You win the award for rationalizing the lazy decisions made by the South Park cucks.