Muh good jew: Where's the money? Milo Kikopoulos denies he spent cash for charity fund

Muh good jew: Where's the money? Milo Kikopoulos denies he spent cash for charity fund

Former director of ‘privilege fund’, which Yiannopoulos set up for white men to balance scholarships for women and minorities, says money was mismanaged

The rightwing writer and internet troll Milo Yiannopoulos has apologised for mismanaging a “privilege grant” college scholarship fund for white men.

Yiannopoulos admitted on Friday he had missed a deadline to turn donations into bursaries but denied speculation he had spent the cash.

“This is very overdue, and I do apologise for this very sincerely. We did pass our deadline I’m sorry to say … as a result of over-eagerness and just being completely overwhelmed by the volume of interest in it and the various things on my plate,” he said in an audio show posted on YouTube.

He blamed a busy schedule. “This is entirely my fault. I have been, as many of you know, overtaken and overwhelmed and overburdened by my own success.”

Yiannopoulos, 32, the technology editor for Breitbart.com, has raised his profile in recent months by hounding the Ghostbuster actor Leslie Jones, which earned him a ban from Twitter, and by championing the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump, whom he calls “daddy”.

He said donations were still in his bank account and would be spent, as originally promised, exclusively on white men to balance scholarships for women and ethnic minorities. He also promised to register the fund as a legal charity.

Yiannopoulos did not respond to a Guardian interview request.

The British provocateur set up the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant in January. Originally intended as a publicity stunt, according to one source involved, it became real when Yiannopoulos subsequently hosted a donation telethon.

“American college campuses have changed and demographics once considered disadvantaged are no longer held back by racial, homophobic or sexist bias. Research now suggests that low-income caucasian males are the most in need of help,” said the grant’s website.

Donations total about $100,000 and pledges about another $250,000, Yiannopoulos told The Daily Beast.

Scrutiny began this week after Margaret MacLennan, who was hired as the bursary’s director, posted criticisms on social media, saying it was mismanaged and that she was no longer involved.

Speaking from her home in Canada, the YouTube personality told the Guardian that Yiannopoulos set up the fund in part to emulate the singer Mariah Carey, who sponsors scholarships. “He told me that he wanted every dollar given by donors to the grant to go to students and that he would pay for administrative and legal costs (including me) out of his own pocket.”

MacLennan said she received all the form letters and emails sent to the grant and knew donations were coming in. “But it’s impossible to guess how much was raised or to guess at the current status of the fund. There are probably only two or three people who know.”

She dropped out in late March, she said, because she was not paid and “movement on the grant had hit a wall”.

MacLennan said she aired criticism publicly to preempt any accusations of bungling or wrongdoing on her part. “After getting feedback from his former worker bees at other outlets, I’m concerned about potential personal and professional fallout.”

An intermediary for Yiannopoulos recently offered her $500, she said. “Since I was unable to verify that the money would indeed be coming from Milo’s pocket and not from the donors, I politely declined.”

The grant’s site continued listing MacLennan as its director until Thursday.

Earlier this week Blaire White, another YouTube personality who participated in the telethon, complained about uncertainty over the fund, tweeting that she felt duped. “People need an explanation. Tons of money collected.”

A Reddit thread published on Wednesday alleged Yiannopoulos funnelled donations into his business Caligula Limited, which is now defunct.

On his YouTube clip the alt-right personality laughed off “conspiracy theories” about why the fund had stalled, including a claim that he had spent $250,000 on drugs. “I only wish I could get that much up my nose.”

He introduced a new fund administrator, Colin Madine, who said a pilot grant would begin next spring, followed by full disbursement in the 2017/18 school year.

“We are getting on track, getting everything sorted, making sure the money goes to the people who deserve it,” said Yiannopoulos. “This is what happens when I get competent people around me.”

web.archive.org/web/20160820082847/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2016/aug/19/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-spending-privilege-fund?CMP=share_btn_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cr8SB
archive.is/AqkQX
twitter.com/MargaretsBelly/status/766017966995537925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Let the alt-right fags take a dick in the ass. They'll either ask for another or we can rest assured gays will end up under bogs.

Faggot who only cares about daddy's cummies is also a scamming piece of shit. It's about time people wake up this and all fags are the same.

Not true

some sink further down than others

Literal faggot who lost his virginity to a gay black transvestite in a sodomite orgy. Routinely advocates for miscegenation. Deserves AIDS.

Disgusting transvestite mutant.

The alt-right is a faggot-infested joke.

Throw yourselves into a bog.

bog dubs because milo is a confirmed con man. this is great news tbh.
FAG ENABLERS BTFO

Seriously OP? This shit is more of the same kike media circular firing squad. Wake the fuck up!

Wanna see the biggest kike mind fuck? Watch this Hebe arguing with the ADL over Donald Trump.

Seriously, Milo should be a 'literally who' around here. Don't praise him just because he attacks the left and don't attacking him for his degeneracy.

JUST IGNORE HIM
That is all

What's his deal with associating himself with the most insane/destructive Roman emperors? Caligula? Nero?

Also, how does one make so much money writing pretty simple articles?

I'm especially keen on the bog part.

Nero in particular was tricked by his traitor wife who was a Philosemite, hence why he kicked her to death.

I think Twitter shitlords are starting to eclipse Holla Forums, because that story has been circulating all day yesterday there and this is the first thread on it here.

If we don't keep the heart of our movement on Holla Forums we'll end up like GamerGate.

What's funny is that 8/pol/ did the majority of the heavy-lifting in the early days of GG, before it became infested with PR faggots and lolbergs.

serves them right, they trusted a faggot race mixing kike who takes nigger cock up his ass

Sounds like there was shekels to be had and (((they))) couldn't resist

Also I fucking missed the giant shop of his nose the first time I looked at the thread

he has a team who writes his articles for him, pretty sure he already comes from wealth

I honestly don't get why people get so wound up about le alt right when the term now is essentially meaningless. As it stands to normies 'altright' are just people outside traditional American two party politics. The only people that take it super seriously are literal faggots.

Wait wait wait wait wait.
People donated money for this, straight to his bank account, before it's even recognized as a charity by the IRS?

Someone need to sing that

So people got Jewed? Honestly I hope that he gets taken down.

Besides Spencer and his pro-faggotry faggotry I can't think of anyone else trying to subvert the alt-right into "lol they're not serious about hating Niggers and Jews they're just joking"

I just assumed the alt-right was a kike created control op or is that what they want me to think?

So what should we do
burn this faggot on a pyre
or
throw him into a bog
or
hang him from a crane

Also

What does Dick Spencer have to do with Milo?

Wasn't that just some Joke site set up by somebody who had nothing to do with Milo?

Sounds like they are both faggots maybe

Well Holla Forums, TRS, and the daily stormer openly call for 6 million more. Not to mention it organically originated on Holla Forums

Not kike created but they are trying to co-opt it.

However I do not trust Spencer.

We all know how this works, if the kike has infected the host it dies unless they have fully co-opted it and allow it to live as controlled op.

Like say oh well those politicians say what we want to hear they must be good guys

Honestly this whole thing is probably "Yes go-guys you totally have free speech talk about another 6 gorillion" and instead of v& it is suicide by 5 shots in the back of your head. You literally have will smith say trump supporters should be cleansed from America, while on the other hand everyone on the "alt-right" is calling to cleanse everyone they don't like. It may seem paranoid but is it paranoia if someone is watching me? Kikes are in an all out self-destructive delusion willing to take everyone with them pitting us against each other for thousands of years they have done the same fucking tactic. If I say I love Jesus Christ what do you think the kikes on this board will respond with?

Also check em?

Consider it checked.

Milo is just a retarded diva trend surfing the latest edgy wave. He has a history of this and it is not surprising in the least he identified altright as a place to make some shekels on the Trump coattails, shit this faggot is just another Nick Denton they just followed opposing strategies to sniff out the arsehole of power.

Consider how close Breitbart is to Trump now. Milo has jewed his way into a pretty rewarding position should November install Trump as President.

a lot of those alt-right faggots are calling for him to be press secretary under Trump, that's how delusional they are

Where, on the the_donald? Do they really have anything to do with us?

Because nobody on Holla Forums or TRS support that.

DIGITS

How is he even qualified for that?
What's their reasoning?

he's a good talker? i dont know, there wasn't an actual debate about it, just people saying "wouldn't it be great", "milo for press secretary", etc.

just trying to point out that they're all so smitten with this guy who's a total opportunist

it's ridiculous

he's waiting for his fund to finish being registered as a charity, or something like that

Just a reminder that Milo has not only talked shit about the BNP for being "racist" but also used mentioned "muh 6 million jews" during a speech about oppressed gay people.

Its just shit posting, their whole gimick is to trigger reddit

the only people who even like this poof anymore are the poms of brit/pol/

Milo's latest scheme; a Civic Nationalist/ libertarian student organisation called 'Young British Heritage Society'

Vid related is the launch event; despite posturing as nationalist, his starting speakers were not white; one was an Iranian Muslim not even born in Britain not that it matters

According to its website, it's head has the very British name 'Daniel Mirza' and is 'a British Muslim' who '
ultimately believes that liberal, democratic and free market principles are reconcilable with moderate Islam'

archive.is/cr8SB

Article about it

archive.is/AqkQX

Suggesting britpol enjoys the company of degenerates. Lad, please.

No, over a quarter million as donated. It went to his personal account twitter.com/MargaretsBelly/status/766017966995537925

Margaret will be on TRR's stream tomorrow so hopefully she'll talk about it then.

BREAKING NEWS
Jews steal money.

I was on the fence about him being a subversive but this makes no sense otherwise. This fucking faggot couldn't find a white British man to head up this thing?

The alt-right is filled with subversive shills lad.

I was raped by Blaire White while I was passed out drunk: IT HAS A DICK!
Didn't report to the police because I don't want to be embarrassed in public and yeah I was tied up when I woke up.

Why was this bumplocked? Are the mods fans of Milo or something?

Milo is one of the mods.

Yeah I tried checking Milo's Facebook as soon as these allegations came out and saw this.

Setting up any kind of charity would be time consuming purely because of lawyers so can't say anything I'm shocked by this.

Only reason there seems to be any fuss over this is because Milo isn't on Twitter, of all ducking things, so he couldn't directly respond to criticism there. So many take this as an example of how powerful Twitter is.

Explain yourself m8

watch the video he released, the process is well underway and it took only a few days.

No, people were tweeting Margaret asking her about it and she replied that they were no longer associated. This was before he was kicked from twitter. I checked the PG site and there was no replacement for Margaret listed, just her directors info removed. Only then did Milo address it.

No m8 as soon as I made my allegations the thread was bumplocked so I am now fearing for my life because they have my IP.
But it is true

because they are too. they're non-political normies just looking for cheap thrills, milo is practically tailor-made for these types

most of them are the equivalent of casual sports fans who are following for the playoffs/big games, but will be gone the moment things get back to normal. the_donald can be extremely eye-opening in the sense that you see how many of them think it's either some big joke, or are essentially liberals who can see far enough down the line to know outward and enthusiastic currentyear-ism will soon be social suicide.

fair enuf tbh m9

with all that trap and slag posting I wouldn't be suprised

Why is this bumplocked? Afraid of your deep agent being compromised?

Kikopolis threads always all, for or against.

A scamming pedo thread got bumplocked. Holla Forums really is compromised.

I'm on a panzer?