Can someone explain to me why normalfags look at a Luther Burger and almost always say 'it looks gross'?

Can someone explain to me why normalfags look at a Luther Burger and almost always say 'it looks gross'?

It's literally just a fucking burger except the bun is a donut. The donut is still bread, except it's extra sweet bread. Both bacon and beef can be enhanced by sweet flavors. You can literally add maple syrup to bacon and fruit chutney to beef, so what's the big fucking deal? If anything this is how all burgers should be served.

It would probably go better with sausage instead of beef. It looks more like a breakfast item.

Also how do I eat it without getting sticky? That's a problem.

Ok but why does it need cheese to? I don't like donuts for breakfast either, I always eat like one bite and then I'm done.

Sugar tends to meet cheese like oil meets water. It rolls right off so it doesn't really matter. You can also have things feta cheeses involved in a sweet dish such as a salad with feta and raspberry vinagrette.

This shit looks delicious.
Havent you guys ever eaten a griddle? Same idea. Griddle has egg cheese and bacon or egg cheese and sausage but the bun is infused with syrup. Theyre my favorite diabetes-inducer.

"ITS DINNER"

"ITS BREAKFAST"

Stop it.

I guess normalfags not only have a terrible palette, but also don't pay attention to how their foods and flavors o together. It's really bothersome tbh how people can be so mindless.

That kind of looks like american though. Or maybe cheddar.

If anything cheddar goes even better with sugar.

given that the thing has as many calories as you should eat in one day, i'd say it's pretty gross. im sure it tastes delicious, but the only reason to eat one is if you are/want to be a fat slob

So would a normal burger with that statement, seeing as the only difference is two donuts

1 hamburger bun is probably 1/5 the calories of those donuts

So if I eat two donuts in the break room at work and a burger for lunch, I'm a fat slob. Got it.

nice mental gymnastics, fatty

It's not. I'm just adhering to what you said. You're essentially saying anyone who indulges in a donut or two is a fatass.

That isn't at all what was said. What was said is if you want to eat what should be all your calories in a day in 1 meal you are a fucking fatass. Especially given that you will likely eat at least 2 more times in that day.

One hamburger is one meal.

I could eat a hamburger for lunch. I could eat chicken breast with capers for dinner and steel-rolled oats w/ toast soldiers for breakfast. The burger, according to you, is inconsequential. I could eat the donuts for desert at dinner making that 'in one meal'. So whether I do that, eat them alone as a snack, or use them as a replacement for the bun of a hamburger, according to you the donuts are what make the difference.

I don't see why you can't process the implication of your own words.

One normal burger is between 500-800 calories. That luther burger is 1500-2000 calories, you fucking retard. I don't see why this is so hard for your fat ass to understand.

Fatties have a hard time judging just how much they are eating, it's why they are so fat to begin with. Best to just leave them to their heart attacks, tbh

This is american cuisine? yuck

It's probably just because it would be impossible to hold without getting your fingers dirty.

As crazy as it is to believe, most people hate anything even remotely unusual, whether it's good for them or not. I literally heard normalfags calling twitter for 'weirdos and losers' and now they use it religiously. They are guided by 'what is accepted'.

That means they have a template image of a 'burger' in their heads. If anything breaks that image, even a small change like a luther burger, they chimp out.

The only thing making the luther burger 2000 calories is the donuts though. If the only difference is the donuts then that is the only thing making it unhealthy, and that means that anyone who eats two donuts is 'a fatass'

2 of those donuts is 400-500 calories. So yeah, if you eat 2 of those you are probably a fucking fatass because that is 1 meal worth of calories for a snack that doesn't benefit you very much at all.

You're calling a lot of people fat then, even guys who work out and want to reward themselves with a treat now and then. You should probably burn yourself alive and stop being a sanctimonious asswipe.

sweet flavors mixed with savory flavors is disgusting. It's one or the other, you sick fuck. Enjoy your diabeetus.

Just looking at that thing makes my stomach turn sour. If I ate one of those: I'd be sick for three days.

Plus, I try to avoid things that have American cheese on them because that stuff can't legally be classified as cheese.

It's because some people are self conscious about how they look, and they think this meal makes them look like a fat bitch that will mindlessly eat any manner of processed garbage. It's also because some people want to try and be as healthy as possible, and this shit is a calorie bomb that is mostly devoid of any nutritional value. Sure, the cheese has calcium, and the meat has vitamins and protein, but are these things worth it if you're also going to ingest 700 calories in one sitting? Most people say nah, fuck that tbh fam. Although, it is pretty tasty if you don't give a fuck and you just want something that can satisfy the need for umami and sweet at the same time.

That's not even close to what op asked. He may be a faggot, but so are you.

You must have reading comprehension problems. The OP clearly asked, "Why do people look at this burger and think 'it looks gross'?" and I gave clear and concise answers, so fuck you tbhfam.

underrated post

if someone took a shit and put it between a doughnut i doont think it would look that much less appetizing

except you cuisine isnt fit for human consumption

Kill yourself you stupid bland fat fuck

while I agree with your main point

Do you even cook? I bet you don't even know how to make an aioli

sure I do

poser