Action Comics #967

Detective Comics #944

All-Star Batman #4

Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #8

Wonder Woman #10

Batgirl And The Birds Of Prey #4

The Flash #10

New Super-Man #5

Having read this, the 2007 Booster Gold and Time Masters, I really do hope Dan gets to finish this story arc and not get screwed over by DC (again). Really hooked on this and Superdad to be honest.

So…what do you call the Chinese equivalent to Uncle Sam? Master Sam?

At first I was not really enjoying Action but now it has really grown on me, not as good as Superman but I'll get my fix for the off weeks.

Well, it has a lot of things that made me hooked. A second Clark Kent, Luthor being a hero and now, Luthor may or may not be a future Darkseid? A lot of mystery here and I'm a sucker for that.

Just gonna post this and guage reactions.

I know we get a lot of people here every week, but would any of you guys be interested if I was to go to half/co/, wade through the shit and steal their weekly dump thread? Every Wednesday, they collate and post every issue from a lot of the big publishers, like Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Boom etc, and I figured it might be worth us having something similar, as this place gets too crowded out with cartoons, forgetting about comics.

Is this shit anti-corrupt china now?

A weekly Win'O thread? You wouldn't be the first to try, though the last time somebody tried was around Feburary and they stopped a few weeks into March. And it's not like people can't search Holla Forums's external archive for links.

I don't think Gene Yuen Lang was ever a friend of China, given his heritage.

Thank fucking goodness. With Marvel shilling for China (and failing at it) it's good to see someone say "Fuck China!".

There was the user who dumped weeklies, but those weren't from Win'O, they were from a private tracker, and he was upping them to usercloud.

Anyways, I'll give it a go next week. All it will be is dumps of links, and I'll probably download everything that isn't Marvel on my SSDs and should the links go down, anons can request things to be put on MEGA 2.0

deathstroke #6

This week's issue of Doom Patrol is going to lead to some entertaining reaction images, isn't it?

Where's the Young Animal stuff? Mother Panic should be out today.

Holy shark repellent, Batman, what the fuck am I reading?

Its not up yet at least where I get my stuff anyway.

Hopefully by tomorrow then.

should be on late in the night

So… Doom Patrol and Mother Panic out yet?

Doom Patrol is! Mother Panic still isn't up on viewcomic.

Rebirth might be busy right now. Doom Patrol is out. I'm gonna storytime it for him, if nobody minds.

DOOM PATROL #3

END OF ISSUE

I'm still completely lost but really intrigued.

I'm generally following what's going on, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

I really liked the Danny Comics bit.

Huh, did Red Hood and the Outlaws not come out this week?

It did, have bot had the chance to post since yesterday will start again at 11 pm est

Thanks, buddy, I really do love these threads.

I'm tempted to go buy an issue in stores just to read it already. I must hold strong. DC is getting back on track slowly but I really shouldn't start giving them my money again yet.

Will be posted aswell

That first page is 10/10

Ok read everything posting will begin in 5 minutes

This is probably the best visual acid trip I've seen in comics.

Yes! Finally!

Red Hood and the Outlaws #4

Mother Panic #1

I don't wanna point it out but I have to. I think we all know what sort of joke will be made here based on the last page.

Anyway, I wanna like this series. I do. I liked Red Hood since the animated movie. His Pre-Flashpoint stuff was good. Less good once Battle for the Cowl happened. But since Grant Morrison's brief time with him and New 52 after, I've lost my affinity to him. Then here it's better than the New 52 run but there's so many jarring retcons that bug me. I just don't like retcons in general at times, I guess.

same

Bizzaro is best stand

Supergirl #3

Superwoman #4

I'm mixed here. It feels like a pretentious marvel comic rather than a bizarre trip like the other Young Animal books have. Guess that's because of different writers but still. I don't dislike it. Art could be better or completely different. For something so artsy and avant garde the art should be less still and life like. That's just my sleep deprived two cents though. Oh and I'm also surprised this one is outright connected to Batman. I figured the YA stuff would be in it's own universe. Guess not. Or maybe this is just this universe's Batman.

Damn you, user. Damn you.

Feel the same way Mother Panic seems like a low rent Marvel comic but with more "art shots", Also wondering why she killed her father.

Ok that is everything, Finally

I'll keep reading just to see where it goes or if it gets better. I have more hopes for Doom Patrol than this though. Least that's so bizarre and out there that you have no idea where it'll go. Or what you can expect. So it's a fun ride. This just feels like a cheap imitation comic trying to be more artsy than it should be. Not in the bizarre way. Just the weird not fun way.

Doom Patrol is pretty fun, in every issue there is something that makes me laugh, really cant wait to see where it goes also Casey is a comic character, fucking what.

…Well, I said way back in issue #1 that I hoped New52 Lois was going to stick around somehow. I guess I got my wish?

I liked the dynamic she had with Lana. Watching the two of them working together in the first issue was fun.

Each issue makes more sense than the previous one, and story is getting better. Hopefully Way will manage to keep his writing good with writing 3 books (or 4 if he is still working on Hotel Oblivion) and managing the imprint. Danny comics part was especially well done.
Art is the only thing that can be complained about, but it does it's job well enough. Way seems to always go for artists that have simpler style and are a still rough around the edges. Seeing him work with Tradd Moore or guy who did new Godzilla comics would be interesting.

Is it just a coincidence or does Way include internet references in addition to those from music, art, comics, anime ones?

Way certainly has his work cut out for him. He's experienced at writing comics but notably only two. Umbrella Academy and the MCR Killjoys comic. Umbrella is good but never really expands on it's world enough. That can be seen as part of the fun though. The Killjoys comic was hot garbage. So writing 3-4 comics for DC at once may overwhelm him. Possibly having one or two books drop in quality while the others come out great. Only time will tell.

I'd wanna say coincidence but who knows.

Preview pages for the next issue of Superman are out, if anyone wants to spoil themselves a little.

archive.is/pUZms

I kind of fled from DC Comics entirely when they started their New 52 shit, but I've gotten the impression Rebirth goes back to making stuff good again, especially for Superman, which is my favourite DC comic.

I generally buy TPBs because I prefer reading it in my hand, and I'm interested in Superman, Supergirl and The Flash. Two questions for you guys in this thread:

1. Do any of those 3 have SJW bullshit?
2. Are they good?

I've only read Superman and Flash but I wouldn't say either is SJW **unless you don't like Black Wally, which is fair*.
Both are worth a read.

I think black Wally is stupid but I'm willing to give it a chance. Thanks, user.

Supergirl might. Haven't read through it. Superman is good. Flash is good but New 52 and the show kinda fucked with Flash in ways I don't love. You're right to be cautious after New 52. Just read online for now.

Supergirl is goung to be blacked again, and the flash is middle of the road but Jay is coming back which is nice

If you're interested in The Flash, you may also be interested in The Titans, since that book has basically been about reintroducing the original Wally West to the New52. It's been a great book, so far.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here are the titles we can look forward to Rebirth-user releasing this week:

And other items that may be worth looking at:

Will post at 5pm est

Superman #11

Trinity #3

Batman #11

Does anyone have a clue if another past-Endgame Capullo Batman collection is planned, in the likes of Year Zero and such?

Nightwing #9

Justice League #9

Green Arrow #11

Green Lanterns #11

Aquaman #11

Suicide Squad #6

Cyborg #5

Raven #3

Oh joy..

Ok thats it for this week thus far will upload Cave Carson and He-man when it is up

So superman was really disappointing this week.

also where was Ivy dragging Jon off to? ;)

finally my prayers are answered…

Real jokesters at DC these days.

How has Rebirth been to Kimiyo? Has she even showed up? What's her origin now?

Who?

Nipponese Dr. Light.

Doctor Light, Japanese-flavor.

Ah.

I'm shocked at how much I'm loving "The New Superman." It's really fantastic and fun.

I thought it was pretty good, if a little rushed.

Aquaman was good, Suicide Squad was good, the Raven miniseries is starting to get interesting… it's a decent week overall, though with a few low points.

Cyborg in particular has been pretty consistently disappointing.

What the hell did they do to catwoman? Her dialog and actions seem unusual to me, for her character.

I thought I was the only one. I read all her previous nu52 comics, and I can't figure out how she became a homicidal maniac. She was always just a burglar, and fairly innocent at that, she never hurt anyone and was always Batman's expected future wife, even by her own admission.

Things that I enjoy this week:

I like how DC remembered that Dick Grayson is the Multiverses constant.

No matter which Earth, Dick Grayson is always laying down the pipe and slaying mad pussy.

Half the Middle Eastern countries they list at the beginning are places Clinton has supported bombing and yet the writers portray her as the great peacemaker. And when was the last time large protest groups got together to demand more war from the government rather than less?

I wonder if Rebirth has actually been taking place on a Bizarro planet the entire time.

She wish. Batman will never settle down and she is just a tight warm cunt that he sometimes fucks.

I'm love the new run precisely because all the Batcat shippers are getting mad at it.

In Frank Miller's universe he was a murderous faggot.

Holy shit forgot to post Cave Carson and He-man

Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye #2

He-Man Thundercats #2

Ok and thats that

Anybody else get the feeling the writer for the He-Man/Thundercats crossover blatantly likes He-Man better than Thundercats, or is it just me?

We don't talk about that travesty around here.

Story is good and it's nice to see Wild Dog again.Having said that, the art on the splash page made me scratch my head for a bit. Way really need to pick better artists.

Rebirth-user is probably going to make a new thread for this week's releases, but here's a list of the comics we can look forward to on the day before Thanksgiving:

And some other DC comics that may interest some anons:

This one contains some behinds the scenes extras and character sketches that might be fun to look at.
This one is the start of some all-ages miniseries aimed at kids. Superman asks for Wonder Woman's help in investigating the disappearance of Batman, according to the solicit.

yeah I am but its going to be later into the after noon

Good shit this week.

I did not think I would like teen titans too much but it is one of my most anticipated series that comes out every week.

Cringey, but in a wonderful way.

Nothing wrong with a campy little name.

That's because it's a name that dates all the way back to the 70s.

Can we have a storytime of this? pretty please?

In this case, I'm afraid that cover was a lie, user. The actual story in the issue itself was about the Super-Sons shutting down a corrupt South American emerald mining operation.

Not that user, but I want to read that issue more than the competition between the sons…

Also, haven't caught up fully with Rebirth, but is Damien in Supersons AND in Teen Titans? I'm not quite up to date with the Superman-jumped-to-another-universe thing, and still trying to find back issues of Nu52 that explain it.

The New 52 Supersons series won't actually start until next year, but at that time he presumably will be in both groups at once, yes.

As for the explanation for original post-Crisis Superman being around, I believe the relevant titles would be Convergence: Superman and the Superman: Lois and Clark miniseries. To bridge the gap between those two books, all you really need to know is that the big bad in Convergence was doing a lot of fucking around with time and space during that event, and post-Crisis Supes, Lois, and their infant son Jon wound up in the New 52 as a result at the end of it.

As for the Super-Sons story, I'll storytime it, then.

And that's the end of it. Not a bad story overall, but I'm hoping for something a little more fantastical when Jon and Damien team up.

Thanks for the storytime and explanation of Superman's time fuckery.
Convergence was a shitfest, but I read the main series, so I'll just pick up and read the Superman-related titles.

It wasn't a bad issue, but could have more fun in it.

Sorry guys wont be able to do it tonight, will tomorrow.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US

HAPPYTHANKSGIVING, REBIRTH-FAG

but user Thanks giving was a month and a half ago :)

You cheeky fucker.

Ok..just read Titans #5. We got Wally back…just to lose him again.

>We got Wally back…just to lose him again.

Oh boy, DC's at it again.

WHAT

Just read it. Oh well. So much for Rebirth now. Unless he's not really…. gone. And just hanging out with Tim in Ozymandias' little pocket dimension.

More than likely he'll be re-constituted. I mean, Wally mentioned the conflict with the magician in past tense terms, in the previous Flash rebirth issue.

Either that or I read it wrong.

He could've been talking about fighting Kadabra in the past when he was put into the time stream or whatever.

Fuck it, looks like Rebirth-user is going to be late this week, so I'm downloading the issues myself now.

New thread in an hour or two.

user I just got back new thread in a 10 minutes

No user you are right they are just sperging out

I just got to read like 6 issues then we should be good to go soon