Redpill me on MK ULTRA. I know it's probably some godless Communist and trans-humanist bullshit...

Redpill me on MK ULTRA. I know it's probably some godless Communist and trans-humanist bullshit, but I don't want to get my information from readily available and conveniently procured (((sources))). What are the true purposes behind the experiment?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/OperationMindControlResearchersEdition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
web.archive.org/web/20150320143431/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Project_MKUltra&oldid=694255122
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's designed to hide simple truths from the general population.

Like that Holton is a Pence.

try asking that there

Lurk more faggot. This info is in the archives and other threads.

CHECK EM

to be able to brainwash you into believing in marxist cancer. any mainstream news/entertainment has aspects learned from mk ultra-like projects.

also used to brainwash children into becoming willing child prostitutes. super-soldier programs? not hulking delta force guys. programs designed to turn kids into assets that can be used for blackmail/extortion.

Double, triple, pretend super secret program meant to disguise it's true purpose with the layers of bullshit secrecy which make you look ridiculous just for looking into it. It works like this:

-layer one: The program does not exist.
-layer two: The program is meant to create super soldiers through cloning, brainwashing, eugenics, and selective breeding.
-layer three: The program is meant to create super soldiers by brainwashing children through use of traumatic events.
-layer four: The program is meant to kidnap vulnerable children for use as sex slaves to drug and blackmail politicians, foreign dignitaries and other useful targets by drugging them and filming them having sex with children, and all members involved must also abuse these children so that if any one of them were to feel guilt and want to confess, they would go to prison as well.

They believed that by drugging the children their memories would be unreliable and wouldn't hold up in court, but the abuse was so traumatic that the victims distinctly remember every detail and were able to identify specific military personnel who had raped them, despite these generals wearing masks of presidents to make the children's stories sound unreliable, the children were able to remember that they were wearing masks. Google "the finders" for more. They imitated Satanic rituals. There is some debate over whether they were actually Satanists, or they merely did this to add to how unreliable and strange sounding the victims memories would be. The bottom line is that it was a program to blackmail people by drugging them and having them have sex with children.

To turn everyone into pedos, stupid nigger.

Read Walter Bowart's Operation Mind Control.

archive.org/details/OperationMindControlResearchersEdition

Friendly reminder there is a filter option so you can properly dismiss faggots like this one here.

Listen faggot you need to stop pulling this 4chan shit here. Its not anyone job to do research for you for free. You need to bring something to the table if you are going to start a thread like this.

That being said. Its only by the grace of god that we even know about this. I believe the files were left out by a low level government employee in a box near a dumpster and thats the only reason we even know about any of this.

To get you to believe in the legitimacy of the government. To let them ever increasingly encroach on your personal life and into your mind. The government is ceaselessly socially engineering the public at large.
Movies + TV + lugenpress = MK ULTRA.

Watch this.

I forgot to mention PUBLIC SCHOOL

Just Jewgle it to get you started retard.

Ted Kaczynski (pure coincidence, right?) and Whitey Bulger both took part in the experiments. The CIA were developing mind control methods by using drugs like LSD and by other means. It was all real, the question is, did the experiments continue, and if they did, what were the results and what programs grew from those experiments?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Trump is in hold of a device that can change its frequency through vibration to tune itself to the song of existence . It was designed by Tesla, sent to Trump so he can basically fix our time. The Pences are humans from different realities, all far in the future. They've been gathered here to help Trump.

In better words, its not a time machine. Its a reality correction device.

Not trans humanist, trance-humanist

The program used every means imaginable of inflicting trauma onto children in order to make them into super-soldiers for some type of futuristic war. The trauma included drugs, horrific sexual abuse and binge-viewing of Disney movies, but it also included acts like killing one child while the others watched as punishment for getting a question wrong.

Some of the children had enhanced strength, enhanced vision, enhanced hearing and enhanced remote-viewing abilities. I've also heard that some had enhanced telekinetic abilities and could remotely kill using psychic powers (but it's probably not feasible since I can't imagine it being used in any high-profile murder). Most of the victims became useless gimps or lost their minds and went on lunatic rages.

There was a woman named Cathy O'Brien who supposedly was trained to drink urine from Ronald Reagan's penis so he wouldn't have to walk to the bathroom. She was prostituted from a very young age by an uneducated drug-addicted father. Her book talks about how Mika Brzezinski was also trained as a child prostitute (and was portrayed being raped by two Asian businessmen in the movie Rising Sun). Cathy's book explains how she could sense when a man had an erection and would automatically unzipper his pants.

… the book also explains how "walk this way" was a program that caused her to exactly imitate someone else's walk, which would help her avoid detection by surveillance systems.

Did you mean eyes wide shut?

How true is this?

Not true at all. The guy is spreading blatant disinfo to discredit MKUltra in general and to turn anyone who had any interest in this subject away and to keep them from digging any further. The program was real, and it did involve mind control, but saying that they were doing it to train little kids to be presidential toilets is just fucking retarded.

The early experiments were performed on consenting adults. Who knows where the trail leads after that though. Perhaps it lead to mind control experiments being implemented into GATE classes and child subjects being used, but if it did, there's absolutely no way they would waste a resource like that so that some crazy old man cna pee in a little girl's mouth.

you again?

get out of my board you cuckchanners are so fucking faggy

It leads right to more research chemicals being developed and pushed out to more kids.

I swear to god there was an article a long time ago about some researchers in Tel Aviv who had a hallucinogen they used to make you feel like you were imprisoned for thousands of years, and were being tormented, etc.

But I don't think I can find it anymore as it was in their fuckin' moonspeak.

Keep telling yourself that.

I don't doubt the program's research led to the ability to control children. I just doubt it was used to turn said children into urine receptacles .

Whitey Bulger was consenting, and Ted Kaczynski was too when he was in college.

Fun fact. Ted Kaczynski actually use to be listed on the MKUltra wikipedia under notable subjects, but apparently has been removed as recently as just one year ago( the last time I referenced him and MKUltra through the wikipedia article was about 1 year ago and he was still listed on there). Luckily for us though, there's a thing called the "Wayback Machine" and it has plenty of archived snapshots of the people who use to be in the "Notable Subjects" portion.
web.archive.org/web/20150320143431/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

I'm sure some alphabet faggot had something to do with that. This appears to be one of those things that certain groups don't want the public to be aware of, and for obvious reasons.

Both of these posts are also me by the way,

I only mention this because I don't want anyone to think I'm switching IPs for nefarious purposes. I'm just using a VPN and it switches up IPs sometimes.

And here is a little more detailed bit in pic related about Ted's involvement in MKUltra experiments. I found this while going through the revision history for the wikipedia page about it.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Project_MKUltra&oldid=694255122

I mean realistically we don't know what they made them do. Since as we all know the CIA is just GREAT at keeping records and doing what we the people want. ;^)

But you're correct in presuming that it disinfo is mixed in with truth in this matter, as is, well anything of the spooky nature.

Though I disagree with you about consent… If you control the media and also have the ability to get any man or woman to use pleasure/fear to exploit or manipulate somebody into doing what you want. (Since the only other options besides those two is force which can be lethal or non-lethal.) While also having the resources to back all of that.

I mean over the course of generations… I mean you can put Ronald Reagan on the moon with that kind o' power and make people disappear. Think about that in relation to the sheer magnitude of people only using the latest technology for their source of information or news. But wait let me kick it up a notch and slap on some other shit too… So not only do you have that but you also have a bunch of nerds and what have you's who work in special effects, CGI, and all that nifty stuff that goes into Pedowood!

I mean that all sounds like the perfect mix of a fuck-your-brain pie, don't you agree? Now ya see what I'm saying is you nor I don't actually know what Ted consented to despite media reciprocation of this facet. I think we have to realize that there's more than meets the eye, fella.

All in all? Everything we don't know about will come out eventually.

I apologize if any of this sounds like rambling, but, aye I know I'm not the only one with these sentiments.

No I'm not saying everything is faked or a false flag, but, woo lad if you find yourself on the flying dutchmen? Well then ya best start believing ghost ships…

I don't doubt that people were experimented on without their consent either, I mean even wikipedia has an entire page on unethical government experimentation on unwitting human subjects, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States (and that's the shit we know about, who the fuck knows what else they've done and are currently doing as we speak). I'm just saying some people willingly participated.

And for the record, I personally believe in some pretty far out there shit. Like Montauk Chronicles type of shit.

Is this the new shill tactic? Spamming conspiratard and bullshit spirituality threads?

MKUltra was a legitimate program newfriend. The only retarded person here is you. It came to light back in 1975 through investigations by the Church Committee and information was still being declassified up to at least the 2000s. Sorry you live your life in a bubble and refuse to believe that the government would conduct such experiments on it's population.

It's also a way they select actors and public figures.

What I've read about it comes down to being trauma based manipulation. You rape the shit out of a child, robbing it of its soul. You can then make it do what you want, as it won't have a will of its own anymore.

stop bumping this blatant redpill me on x slide thread.

I promise you that Ted Kaczynski did not consent and that anyone you read about in the media did not as well.

There is no proof other than the media that they consented. Who controls the media? It's not you or I nor is it the big guy in the sky or the men on the moon or the men on mars.

Trust issues are a bitch, brother.

STop being a faggot cuz this is a real topic you bitch.

search