The ability to put down living things that are loved with dignity, a strength of whites or weakness?

For those of you who have ever had to put down an animal that was suffering, whether a deer maimed by a for shit hunter, a beloved dog too hurt in an accident to recover and dying to slow to let nature take its course, a horse left lame, even live stock brought to a time for slaughter, was there any shame in you for expressing humanness and compassion before you took action to end the suffering of an animal? Not shame for doing it, but shame in getting emotional over it? Is it perhaps the true demonstration of a civilized and genuine human being to be capable of both empathizing with suffering yet also able to end it swiftly? Or is it a foolish emotional indulgence, a sign of being to coddled by the easiness of life, that one does not simply end a life with no more than a unemotional calculation for it no longer being a life of worth by some metric.

Is it ultimately a fatal weakness of white civilization to value how we carry out the ending of life when there is good reason to?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/animal-rights-activists-wish-death-12-year-old-female-hunter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry OP, your suffering will be over soon

I doubt it will be soon, as there is still a month of summer left, and faggots like you will still be about here for a while user.

Eternal September

lmao my pussy libfaggot roomate had some faggot cat in college and he never took care of it and it got sick and he didn't want to pay to have it euthanized and he tried to force it on me and another roommate via peer pressure using normiebook. one day after a 12 hour shift at some shit fulltime job I had during undergrad I went and offed his cat with a flat spade and buried it and then drank a beer. will power is key to everything in life. most people don't have the balls to do shit like off animals because they don't have necessity prompting them to do so without judgement. as for killing humans, I would assume that it must be psychologically justified by either necessity (me or him) or it must be justified by fanaticism. this is either my land or his land, my women and children or his women and children. all psychological obfuscations regarding the word "property" which serve to abstract it from the relatively simple concept of hegelian "given-being" are metaphysical cancer slowing the white races progression into a new epoch. free the blonde beast tbh, the boomers are getting old, this election is the sign that the blonde beast must reemerge psychologically and the nu-male 1789 civic man must fuck off back to his levantine super-soul

Assisted suicide for the incurably sick is neither a sign of strength or weakness, it's a sign of humility. Keeping people alive pased their experation date is just a way for Shlomo to milk grieving people out of their shekels.

Why would you feel ashamed about being sad you had to put your dog down?

You're a fucking nigger.

Kill your mother.

Manhood initiation rite.

Do it.

it died pretty quick when the spade severed its faggot head after I got done having soccer moms yell at me for 6 hours straight about pizza shit and then some nu-male faggot is whining about how important it is to pay 250 dollars so some street shitter can stab a needle into a faggot cat and kill it with drugs when its as simple as buckshot (which I couldn't use in an urban area)

real men take their dogs out back and put a bullet in their head. not letting some cuck lethally inject it on a textile floor coated with the smell of other dogs.

do not reply to this thread

it's designed to get people to say things they shouldn't.

If you cherish life then you grieve at death.
If you know your food is alive and suffers then it is good to also know and share that pain and be thankful for supper.

Only unemotional autism is a sign of an easy city dweller life.

oy vey

People over eighty or with terminal illness should have the right to the Kevorkian experience, whiney depressed teens like you that don't want to live anymore because some bitch dumped you or because things are rough for your family / nation are just cowards. stay in this world and struggle with us faggot.

>September, 8390 1993

Well user, since you have started wearing head to toe anti thought reading tech (pic related), we've had a hard time wasting millions of dollars for surveillance on you. So we here at 5 Eyes said, 'Fuck, maybe he'll reply to a thread on Holla Forums, and then we will have him.'

A swift death is a kindness.
It's not an easy one to administer, but it is the honorable way.

Is this a
thread?

Its not news but thread shouldnt be anchored. Holla Forumsacks should be able to vent their frustrations/sadness once in a while

guess OP got bitch slapped by a 12 year old girl
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/animal-rights-activists-wish-death-12-year-old-female-hunter/

You really sound like the scum of the earth, do you realize this? Your syntax,the content, the cheap way you revel in a base act. The degenerate way you view our ideology as some sort of "muh vikingbeast" trip. You're basically human garbage.

American colleges must really be shit if you managed to graduate with a writing style like that.