How did they make this so realistic? It really feels like a bunch of turtles chilling out and doing karate

How did they make this so realistic? It really feels like a bunch of turtles chilling out and doing karate.

Made before current era

Its all in the weathering.

The turtles hung out with real teenaged ninjas to add realism to their characters.

Jim Henson was talented.

They just hired actual sewer turtles and gave them brightly colored eye masks.
You don't have these little faggots living in your area?
They're always breaking into houses and stealing pizza while screaming about "the shredder".

What the FUCK were the critics problem? I had no idea they were such cucks even 30 years ago.

nigga what.

As an acclaimed testudinologist, after consulting a number of martial arts experts, I can, without doubt, attest that turtles doing karate is realistic.

Really nigga? The heroes are ninjas. Everything is Asian.

That movie is pure kino. I watched it again.

It was written by a (((Gleiberman))). Of course he would have completely, and I would argue intentionally, missed the point. His tune would completely change with the modern Nigger Turtles reboot though.

The second movie is only good for a drinking game.

First rule? Drink when pizza is on screen. GLHF.

Confirmed never had a turtle, my old box turtle yoda practiced tae kwon do after everytime i fed him.

The new michael bay turtles are so bad

Everyone who loved/love the NT's have to see this clip..

They were actual suits and Jim Henson and his team had talent. They were probably pretty expensive, so studios would rather stick to cgi rather than make some suits.

That's because they were cgi turtles rather than animation turtles or animated turtles. The cgi turtles could have worked had they not been designed to look "urban".

The third one is actually somewhat kino as well. This british villain is top tier.

The kikes really, really, really don't want whites and Asians to team up.

probably had something to due with that authentic jewess they were hanging around with

Why do girls pretend to like the Ninja Turtles?

You asked for this.

They don't. It's just nostalgia bringing them social capital. Why do you think women are afraid to like My Little Pony, or anime shows? They would never go out on a limb for something. Never.