Should trans females be allowed to compete against women in the olympics?

should trans females be allowed to compete against women in the olympics?

if not, why pol isn't pushing this meme in twitter as to make people realize the gender meme is a mental illness.

there's people who deny females are physically weaker.

Trannies should be killed
Dead people cannot compete in the Olympics
Therefore, trannies should not compete in the Olympics

yes, if they have been on estrogen long enough. bailey jay isnt going to be able to out-perform most female athletes because her big juicy dick is going to get in the way

I think they should just so women (and hopefully the msm eventually) will see that trannies will never actually be women. We all know if Usain Bolt out on a wig and performed in the women's sprints, he'd destroy them all even more than he does in the men's.

user, do you have something you want to talk about?

SLIDE THREAD SAGE + REPORT

They should be allowed to compete in the oven-climbing event.

trannies should only be allowed to compete in the special olympics. seriously, trannies belong in mental asylums. padded rooms and straight jackets were invented to protect mentally ill people from tearing their own genitals off.

What's wrong with retards mutilating themselves and becoming unable to breed? It's a eugenics movement, and I approve of that, it keeps them out of the gene pool, while you would want to help them and keep them in the gene pool.

Fixed that for you, OP.

ya i wanna talk about you bumping this shit thread

no, they developed as a male and have a male skeletal development as well as male muscular development.

nothing to do with their hormone levels as an adult. if they went through puberty with balls, they'll have the base physical development of a male.

Slide thread.

Yes, only because it destroys feminism and causes liberals massive butthurt.

only if the sport is hanging

Not at all. I question whether it would be acceptable even if they started hormones at puberty and thus developed AFAIK exactly as the opposite sex normall would. That goes for MtF and FtM.

t. transsexual

That's not what transsexualism is, tard.

sage

Brilliant addition to the discussion, lad.

In a sane world, probably not.

However, it would be hilarious to see men win all the women's events, and the olympics is a bit of a farce these days anyway.

kys

I'm pretty sure trannies are competing in the Olympics right now.
They have to have been taking whoremoans for 6 months or something. It was decided a couple of years ago.
Shitty, slide thread regardless.

Oddly enough, I know a childhood acquaintance (now "woman") who is morphologically masculine as fuck, hairy af, all that, and never should've transitioned for many other reasons. Really surprised the VA just gave him hormones. I recently learned that he suffered concussive brain damage as a ZOGbot in Iraq. Pretty weird, creepy guy who's basically ruined his life by how he went about transitioning and how he acts and who he associates with.

Any sane transsexuals don't ever talk about IRL, don't advertise it, can pass, and don't associate with other transsexuals. Unlike the batshit, man-in-a-dress (who need other men-in-dresses to validate their grotesquerie), or snowflake types who think being a transtrender is a fashion statement or identifying as a fuckup is cool.

As far as stats and studies go, there's a lot of cherrypicked data floating around here that doesn't give an accurate picture of the transsexual problem. Like most transitioners are actually late 40s+, and shouldn't transition because many reasons. Most don't comprehend that they will destroy their entire life's work (business, friends, family). At that age it becomes extremely selfish, let alone almost impossible to pass. See Mike Penner, who is actually a textbook case of fetishism fostered into flame. Though, it doesn't mean we should change society's opinions and have Orwellian thought police so these faggots are "protected" by forcing everyone to accept them.

Honestly I don't give a shit if you faggots hate me for my choices.

I saw a (((TV ad))) recently about a FtM who I guess is competing in men's distance running. I dunno, didn't care to investigate it. It's bullshit if it's true.

Yes, absolutely. I also think Olympic athletes should be able to dose themselves up with whatever chemicals they can afford to make themselves faster, stronger, and more agile.

The Olympics are modern gladiatorial games. Do you think the Romans forbid women from the games? Nope. Do you think if a gladiator injected himself with bull semen thinking it would make him stronger that they stopped him from doing it? Nope.

I want to see crazed, doped up, powerful athletes at the height of modern medicinal techniques competing savagely for that gold medal.

I've pondered the idea, myself. I think it should be a separate Olympics, so to speak. Let competitors dope themselves silly. The regular Olympics should be a showcase for pure eugenics, free of doping, strictly breeding and training by their own races. I know it will never be, though. I doubt almost all Olympians have always been drug-free, though, despite "strict" or (((strict))) testing protocols.

kys

Should anons like yourself be gassed for shitting up the board with trap fantasies? I say yes, without delay.

Because that's exactly what I said, amirite? If you have trouble understanding very specific, discrete minutiae, you might want to get a DNA test or look in the mirror to determine if you're a subhuman lacking higher abstraction ability.

Don't pretend there isn't a hierarchy at every domain.

It is exactly what you said. You sugar coated it for yourself to make the bitter pill of your own inferiority easier to swallow, but in the end, that is all you were saying.

Okay, now I know you are a self righteous liberal trying to fit in on our board. Fuck off back to leftypol.

Not really. Some people are legitimate transsexuals. They have the same feelings women typically do, about pregnancy, male servility, home-making, nurturing, etc. Their functional attributes are in every way female. Not talking about nu-male tripe, or those who can't hack it and find their "out" from sex-culture-derived responsibilities in being a grill. Somewhat related, can you explain maritime European societies in which females have been much more virulent recently, in both opinion and behavior, than men? Do you understand that northern European women have always been more capable, intelligent, and driven than their southern "peers"? Or are you an Americuck who thinks all "whites" whether Meds or Skandis are equal? You sound like an Irish 93 IQ subhuman making up for a night of drinking and lost prominence. Or a 60% white defending Murrika like your English ZOGsuckers.

Riiight. I echo most of the essential opinions held here. *TRIGGER WARNING* Hitler didn't hate fags. The first sex change happened under his rule. The SA was homo as fuck. The extolled bog fags were "effeminate," or weak or unreliable or cowards. Not assfuckers.

Europeans never hated women or sexual oddities. Those are semite values. And if you think 2000years of semite black and white thinking and dysgenics hasn't affect European thought, you're in for a shitstorm, Cletus.

This is so 20th Century, O.P.

Don't you know that the latest causes are necrophilia, bestiality, and cannibalism?