Should Goys Be Having Kids In The Age Of Climate Change?

Should We Be Having Kids In The Age Of Climate Change?

archive.is/ewhzj

AGW doesn’t exist.

This is Travis. His Turkish wife wanted a baby, but he convinced her it was unethical.

If you really cared about climate change op you would kill yourself. We know you like dicks so just pretend a loaded shotgun is a giant black dick,

I should have added more comments, but I put the article here to mock it.

I do not support Climate Change or (((NRP))).

Holla Forums is under attack right now. Had no way of knowing.

This cuck married a cutie and then forbid her from fulfilling her ultimate purpose and lifelong dream. She's going to slowly grow old and feel her reproductive powers fade, all to please her husband's delusional leftist faggotry.

It's fucking sad.

Homo warming or not we should be reproducing at replacement levels while working to reduce shitskin populations.

If it's unethical to have kids "In The Age Of Climate Change", better stop low IQ muds first or you are full of shit

The best part about this new lie is that it’s LIBERALS who will not be having kids because they think they’re the “last generation” before the world burns to a crisp. The best part is that there are entire reddit communities who not only believe this but who ban you for posting even NOAA and NASA when they prove otherwise.

The liberal machine is now self-perpetuating. It needs no new propaganda to sustain itself. It runs off its own indignance.

She's a Turk though, so in a roundabout way, the cuck did us a favour.

shitskins aren't cute

HAVE A GREAT SABBATH, OP

Wew lad, it's almost like leftists have an alternative agenda behind AGW -> Climate Change -> Climate Disruption -> [next current year rebranding term]

All the while I'm trying to continue my family line with my highschool sweetheart.

Be fruitful and multiply

What a load of jewish propaganda.

On the day of the rope we need to hang these fucks.

I love how libs eat this shit up, but if you suggest that we should give poor people incentives to get sterilized, they flip the fuck out

i also get smug satisfaction in the fact that even when they say they choose not to have kids for environmental reasons, we all know that they are really doing it because they don't want to spend time and resources raising children

Interesting how 3rd world countries with birth rates of over 7 kids per woman bare no responsibility and should immigrate to countries where they will consume more resources, yet it is the responsibility of the successful to remove themselves from the gene pool.

I love Democrats. Within a generation of childless SJWs, Homotrans, and abortions there should be almost none left soon.

It needs a new generation of slaves because no kids. Hence Import some uneducated tards.

Well they need kids to keep the ponzi entitlements scheme rolling. If you don't have a sufficient number people paying taxes the systems fall apart. They just want to keep their benefits. It also helps leftists maintain power.

The irony of course is that these people they let in don't pay taxes, they are net takers and have no skills or education to ever make up for the demographic loss.

Doesn't matter though, next market crash will kick off the happening, not the crash itself, but all the system dependent on the market. Market crash is just the first domino.

dubs confirm

so? reap what you sow

FTFY

To think that the past few centuries of jewish manipulation can ll be undone by liberal idiocy.

Thank you kikes for removing these failures as well as yourself, you truly are our greatest ally.

0/10 would gas

I'm fine with Jews not having children.

Congratulations!
This intended troll thread is ironically the only relevant one in a board full of rubbish!

Look, the days are coming when people will say, 'Blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore, and breasts that never nursed.'
How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers!

Above are a couple lines out of the Bible. Now, I'm no Bible expert but that's referring to the End Times Nibiru Ragnarok we are about to face.

Since we are literally in THE SIXTH GREAT MASS EXTINCTION, having a child now is foolish and it will be a total burden for those short-sighted 'muh dick/poosey' individuals. Hell, they may even be wiser to eat their own children for sustenance like also said in the holy book. What, is that unthinkable for you beta white knights of the 'aryan' race? All about that sustenance, myself.

So, yeah, much suffering shall come to those who have little dependent babies and stuff when they are clinging to their very own survival after our atmosphere gets partially ripped away in the coming Planet X passing. Good fucking luck. You were born once in a Shar to witness such.

On the flipside, plenty of children afterward will need guidance. That is, if they and you survive then thrive. That's your real chance to make a difference and rebuild a new world that is 'reborn on the wheel of creation' as spoke of in many past lore. All systems of control are currently crumbling and it's not like infrastructure is being maintained or anything, the self-proclaimed 'elite' built their underground cities decades ago.

I completely agree, the best way to prevent further climate devastation is to immediately nuke the entire world.

India is about to get turned into the South Pole as punishment by GOD.

That's what happens when you breed filthily without consideration. It's not looking too good for Brazil, either.

Your goal should be to survive the pole shift and fight off the grey alien human hybrids that have the intent to take over.

0/10 wouldn't /x/ again

reminder that >>>/fringe/ ruins lives

no, the magnetic field flips and makes Antarctica True North.
then Hitler comes back

Actually, it's unlikely that these inferior modern megaliths will still be standing after we soon witness firsthand the periodic destruction that is possible within this solar system… Like I said, the real battle is happening after 90% undesirables have been wiped off the face of our planet. Will you make it?

It was proven wrong years ago. Those still pushing this agenda at this point are most likely malicious liars, knowingly engaging in fraud.

realclimatescience.com completely destroys the increasingly desperate lies.

Population control is already in action

Feminism is a good way to make people hate each other and not have kids.

Source of the science behind that post please. Would be useful to me in the future.

Interesting…

the vales marineris was a tectonic event

Unethical? Probably. Just looking at the chinless wonder you can tell that his genes aren't of the best quality. Who would want to inflict such an inherently dysgenic cuck heritage on a child?

Why do people worship a schizo again?

Since the actual temperature hasn't correlated with CO2, they're now adjusting the temperature record to line up with CO2. Fraud.

The NPR comments are a real treat too. As said, this really targets libtards which should remove some cuck bloodlines from the future. On the downside, they are more likely to adopt third world children, and raise them in the West.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol I remember Jews from the NY Times talking about how "us whites shouldn't have kids b/c global warming" twenty years ago.

If the cucks really cared about #MuhGlobalWarming, they'd firebomb anyone caught sending aid to Africa.

those are symptoms of chemtrails in action

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Leftist are always going on about population being too high or the need for population control. Yet the aid and resources should go to the shitskins who have too many kids that they can't feed…

I think they realize their communist belief of post-scarcity is just a ridiculous fantasy even if only on a subconscious level and that someone had to die for everyone to get fed. And who is the biggest threat to wealth redistribution, capitalists. And who is the most capitalistic race, whites. So whites can't exist if everyone is to be fed.

Leftist are scum.

The climate has always been changing. Saying that we're in "the age of climate change" is meaningless. It's like saying we're in "the age of wet water.".

OH COME ON

Good

Of course you fucking should. Raising 5+ kids on strained resources is the best. We need a fuckton of white kids which we will be raising in absolute misery because infinite growth is completely sustainable in an Ice Age. Don't follow stupid things like common sense while using future planning, no. Follow the Bible and pray that you can feed your kids.

Shitting out white babies will not magically fix anything. If anything you will be creating the next boomer generation of Holla Forumsacks got their way with this

Nice sarcasm, bro. What do you think will happen if whites follow your advice and stop breeding while the average shitskin will shit out over 5 kids?

How many of those shitskin kids actually survive to adulthood? 5+ kids from white will not solve a damn thing if they are raised in conditions similar to those of the shitskins. And I really want you to explain to me how you can raise a huge family during an Ice Age with strained as fuck resources? Have any of you fuckers actually thought this through?

Check'd

Our primary focus should be to stop importing the third world before reproduction, tbh fam.

20 years ago?! That shit dates back to 70's with alarmist bullshit like, "The Population Bomb". There was a wave of forced sterilization all over the 3rd world at this time. India, South Korea, China to name a few.

And back in 1st world nations men were being pressured to get sterilized voluntarily. Many did, especially the hard core leftists. It's long been suspected that Bill Clinton had been pushed into by Hillary. Which sort of explains his deviant and degenerate sexual lifestyle as a vain attempt to compensate for what was lost.

The question is :
Should We Keep Feeding Africans Instead Of Worrying About Ourselves ?

Really what's the point of leaving Earth intact if it's full of niggers, chinks, and pajeets?

I mean, I guess I'd feel bad about the nips, but everyone else can fuck off.

Part 1.

Here's the timeline of the "Global Warming / Climate Change Hoax"

1948-1986: Cold war rages with constant scaring of population by media. Constant bombardment of population with propaganda discussing what would happen if there was nuclear war. The planet will be destroyed. Constant documentaries, books, and news articles warn of imminent catastrophe. Most of the population will die. A few survivors will remain scratching a bare living in a post apocalyptic wasteland.
Solution: politicians must meet together to increase international cooperation and find a solution. Measures must be taken which restrict peoples freedom but which will be worth it in the long run to save the planet.

1986-1989: Gorbachev comes to power in Russia. Easing of the Cold War. Propaganda about nuclear holocaust now becomes much rarer or non-existent in the media.

1989: Berlin Wall comes down. Revolutions in East Germany, Poland and other former Communist Warsaw Pact countries. Turn towards democracy and capitalism.

1990-1991: Revolutions in Central and Eastern Europe continue as communism is tossed into the dustbin of history.

1991: Attempted hard-line communist military coup in Russia fails. Democracy and capitalism comes to Russia. Soviet Union breaks up. Nuclear war propaganda now non-existent. Cold War ends.

1992: Announcement that there will be a big international meeting in Rio, the "Earth Summit" to discuss economic developement and the environment. Warnings start to appear in the media that the world is facing imminent catastrophe.

1993: Sudden simultaneous appearance of propaganda in all media about "Global Warming" and imminent destruction of the Earth due to changes in the climate.

1993-1999: Media warns that the temperature of the earth will get so hot that life will be unsustainable. The rivers of Europe will dry up. Vineyards will flourish in colder northern European countries due to increased heat.

2000: Warnings appear that the polar ice will melt by 2013 leading to massive flooding and the destruction of coastal cities and low lying populations.

2000-2007: "Global Warming" crisis rages with constant scaring of population by media. Constant bombardment of population with propaganda discussing what would happen if there was increased global temperatures. The planet will be destroyed. Constant documentaries, books, and news articles warn of imminent catastrophe. Most of the population will die. A few survivors will remain scratching a bare living in a post apocalyptic wasteland.
Solution: politicians must meet together to increase international cooperation and find a solution. Measures must be taken which restrict peoples freedom but which will be worth it in the long run to save the planet.

2008: Lack of increase in world temperatures causes rebranding of phrase "Global Warming" to "Climate Change".

2008-2016: "Climate Change" crisis rages with constant scaring of population by media. Constant bombardment of population with propaganda discussing what would happen if there was unpredictable changes in the world's weather. The planet will be destroyed. Constant documentaries, books, and news articles warn of imminent catastrophe. Most of the population will die. A few survivors will remain scratching a bare living in a post apocalyptic wasteland.

Part 2

Well there you have it. The hoax "Climate Change" crisis appeared right on cue to replace the Cold War. The Cold War was useful as a means to frighten the ordinary population and provided an excuse to increase international co-operation and undermine national sovereignity. "Climate Change" continues this pattern. The powerful and rich have always liked to control people by frightening them.

In the past this was most easily achieved by war. In Shakespeare's King Henry IV part 2 the King says "…Therefore, my Harry, Be it thy course to busy giddy minds with foreign quarrels."
The "Cold War" is a classic example of this. However, by the end of the 20th a new type of war was devised, one in which the enemy was the entire human race. Previously the enemy was far away and foreign. To a Russian it was an American, to an American it was a Russian. These enemies never met. Now the enemy is staring you in the face every morning when you get up and look in the mirror. That enemy is you. You are destroying the planet, you are evil. The change from a enemy that was foreign that you never saw to one that is you or the people beside you means there is no safe areas behind the front lines anymore. The front line is everywhere, you are always on it. And there is no escaping the enemy anymore, because the enemy is everybody, including yourself.
This was a very clever psychological tactic that worked very well. Some people, such as myself, saw through it and recognised it as a fraud from the beginning. Thankfully, more and more people are waking up to it.

Issue here is that every gain we make in combating pollution is quickly eclipsed by increasing industrialisation from china and the savage lands.

They don't share our concerns regarding the longterm habitability of the planet. So they pollute.

The only times they care are when the savage lands think they can extort money off us to buy more weapons with or the chinese notice very clear and obvious effects that make them look bad so they set out to deal with those specific effects.

This. Whites and to some extent nips and korean dogs are the only ones I've ever seen give half a shit about the environment, and it just so happens these have the lowest birth rates. Ladarius, Shaniqua, Poojeet, Mustafa, and Ahmet sure don't give half a wag about littering, pollution, using plastic and styrofoam like they grow on trees, and wasting left, right, and center. And it just happens these shitskins have ten kids a sow.

Yes, let the only kinds who care about the environment stop breeding. Now we have a small minority who are environmentalists and a majority of overbred poopskins who go around trashing the place for shits and giggles, undoing any good the white environmentalist minority can accomplish.

Whites already have their end under control. We need to sterilize, if anyone, the poos, nigs, spics, and mudshits. Who happen not to give a blazing fuck about the environment and would never give up their right to breed like rabbits and have someone else pay for their children willingly. They'll need to be forced.

tbh I think whoever released Zika was making a good attempt at that. And thank god it spread to Florida and the Olympics, I hope to see a lot of cultural enrichment via biological pathology agent. Think of all the spic sows now fearing to pop out ten more little Garcias and Hernandezes.

That's even worse than being a cuck

Makes total sense

Potatoes are the future of the white race. The more the merrier.

Adopting a nigger child is being a cuck. Adopting a white child is helping the white race.

25 years of climate change garbage, we are all still here, the climate is still doing fine.

Go home, Sinead

Nah. We should be producing more white brains than ever to increase the chances of finding a solution to the problem. Pretty sure China and India are at least as bad or worse than America by now. Ask them to make less.

According to the farmers almanac we are in for a fucking cold ass brutal winter in north america.
fucking great

We have to get our population under control, however we do it. The world is overpopulated. We have to deal with this. Denial is not an option.

The only options we have are HOW we will get our population numbers within a sustainable range.

The greatest gift we have ever been given is the fact that Marxism is inherently self-defeating. Since they refuse to acknowledge that politics are a function of genetics, and that genetics vary considerably even within races, their plan to stop breeding means little other than natural selection will ruthlessly weed them out of the pool. They refuse to accept that people can be born right or left wing, and therefore sabotage themselves by committing suicide and destroying their left-susceptible line. Every generation they gift the future to us, those who would reproduce regardless.

Cut all foreign aid to Africa for a start. The niggers are continuing to fuck like rabbit and are predicted to breach 1 billion shortly through nothing other than Western foreign aid. Let them starve back down to sensible and self-sustainable levels.

This, this would do more to positively effect the environment than anything else and it would also reduce the suffering experienced in the world.

Let Africa die off to a sustainable level and within a few years you have no more unhappy Africans. Surely that should appeal to Lefties?

We need too produce as many white children as possible in these times of plenty. Also we need too buy farms and create our own communities. You have options right now, soon you may not.
Today is the most day of your life!

Goys you need to stop reproducing because you're killing the environment with global warming!

That's a good goy, but I just realized that now that entitlements will collapse if we don't get more workers! Open up the gates!

Good goy, soon you'll be living the life with all the taxes these immigrants bring in!

Bad goy, you are racist. It's your fault the developing world is in the shape its in. Don't worry though, with free trade we can set up factories over in those countries!

Global warming, um, well you see goy there was a shift in the solar patterns so we don't have to worry about that anymore. But enjoy the diversity we left you with!

Turks are white. The Turks you are thinking of are K*rds and Arabs, and K*rd and Arab mongrels from the east. They live in a shithole and have 4 children per woman as opposed to Turks who have 2. Real Turks were steppe mongoloids and have nothing to do with Arabs aside from Islam. The real Turks that live in the west are simply islamized Greek Anatolians with slight asian admixture. Turks have more light eyes actually than even Greeks, and probably lighter skin as well due to mongol genes. Cenk is an accurate representation of what Turks actually look like. You cannot consider Greeks white and Turks non-white without being a hypocrite.

8/10
I laughed, but you forgot Atlantis.

Even as being kind of "left" I don't think most of the climate change is caused by humans. It seems we are in a ice age, and I think us getting "warmer" is just a trend of returning to normal that we probably can't prevent. Perhaps we're finally coming out of a glacial period.

Fuck off, roach. We don't want Muslims posting here anyway, no matter how """"white"""" they think they are.

All the turk bantz aside, I've never really had any problems with turks. I think it's one of the few countries Europe could ally with, but you need to get your shit in order.

You have a good tradition with secularism and reason, but if that side fails now, you're going to end up aligned with the arabs.

Enough of them. Africa alone is scheduled to break 2 billion by 2050. 100 years ago, it was the least populous continent, and whites were 30% of all humans.

We've been in an ice age for the last 2.6 million years.

Stop funding Africa so their population can drop. Africa is a populational bomb that will pose a global threat in the future if the problem isn't eliminated yet. We will face the global cooling at 2030 or earlier so we don't need more problems. Every races need to prep themselves without the niggers getting in their ways.

No welfarism for the bad unemployed parents. Raising children is a sacred tradition. Every child must have privileges to live the healthy life.

Eugenic practices should be used to root undesirable genetics out.

For the couple whom want to have a child must have a procreation license and pay the fee. If they are unable to get one then they can adopt a child.

CO2 does jack shit to the weather. Its other hazardous chemicals that are your scapegoat boogeyman for natural changes in earth's climate change. Go back to /x/ or find a credible unpaid source to read up on.

Chink, Nigger and Poo in loo goys should not be having children

whites should be having 4+ per woman

Shit thread, OP. No one here believes in AGW.