What are the best movies and TV shows about the struggle against evil and tyranny?

What are the best movies and TV shows about the struggle against evil and tyranny?

Trumpcucks may be retarded but at least they aren't faggots.

It's hilarious that they actually think they're the good guys in this story. How absolutely insane do you have to be to have convinced yourself that you're the hero when you're going around committing crimes and not actually putting your own life on the line?

Wrong blonde.

Irony much? Sounds like you are describing the average Chumptard to me…

OMG, YES!!! XD

DONALD TRUMP? MORE LIKE DONALD DRUMPF!!! EPIC XD

~If you've ever wanted to jerk off on a gook in a coma
~If you've ever wanted to shoot at school girls with a Panzer
~if you've ever wanted to rape and eat a babbling mulatto retard
Now's the time.

lol triggered lefty

If Trumplets choose to stand with the bankers, they can share the same mass grave. No problem at all.

Full circle.

You have your thread, stay in it.

how much do they pay you, Chaim?

The banks are on our side you retard commie.

Go back to leftypol faggot kike.

Antifa are controlled by literal trotskyists.

You're not fooling anyone, sweetheart.

And guess who finds those trots? Hint: it starts zither C and ends with A

The CIA works for Trump you fucking lefty kike, they are our greatest ally.

That's not me, that's just how angry some people are when you call out that they are on the wrong board

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

This board is owned by share blue report it globally.

I thought you were talking about California.

Well a lot of joos do live there.

DESHI BASARA

They're losing energy because Trump hasn't done anything nearly offensive enough to warrant revolution and they aren't willing to give up their cushy white-priveledge lives to actually do anything.

Yeah, sign me up.

It's funny how you can tell what timezone this butthurt little faggot is from by noticing the uptick in crybabby politics shitposting.

He was gone a few days last week. I could tell because Holla Forums was briefly like it was before he showed up - every thread wasn't derailed by niggerdicks, cuckoldry, or drumpf.