We're looking to recruit people who wish to help dismantle the ZOG

We're looking to recruit people who wish to help dismantle the ZOG.

Join us on IRC:
Host - iam.reallyemo.net
Port - 6697 (SSL)

`Memes' and Jewesque cultural steering will not be permitted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsTGQbhuL0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reported for adverting your honeypot.

meme-hater get out

just pars your irc through Tor then, whimp

How about no.

how about you ignore the thread if you don't like it cuck

Getting desperate are we, Rabbi?

whatcha doin rabs?

report and ignore

suuuuure

Tor exit nodes are allowed to connect so long as they're using SSL. Idling for days at a time's not tolerated.

No thanks, FBI.

White nationalism is NO joke. People are dying. Culture's being destroyed.
*chan `memes' are vehicle for cultural degradation that delegitimize the movement.

are a*

Fuck off.

You appear to be irrationally angry. Much how Jews react toward Christians.

Fuck off, faggot.

What seems to be the problem officer?

How about I slap your shit?

Have it your way then.

Memes are how we beat the jews so instantly I know your gay IRC is a honeypot

typical Jewish tactic. fear mongering to break up any attempt at dismantling the ZOG

Something is fixin' to get dismantled, that's for sure.

You didn't even check those trips you are replying to. You don't belong here.

Checked.

yeah, your filthy zogdog head on the pavement.

First post is shill as always

Well you're not wrong. Just look at how fast some thread decline into Pepe threads or anime girls. Most user here don't want to do anything beside sit behind a keyboard

Your English is off.

Yeah sorry typo. Usually not cared about here.

Just pointing out that it smells fishy when someone is using terrible English, especially when they use "first post is shill" wrong while encouraging people to join an IRC that seems very suspicious. The lack of any positive responses is a big sign that people aren't biting on this.

Also the fact that you stepped in to post negatively about anons in order to encourage them to join the IRC with two posts in a row after the OP hasn't posted for a while.

Almost as if OP switched IPs.

The `other anons' saging the thread all have a similar writing style and are using spook tactics to scare potentially legitimate white nationalists away from gathering and actually doing something.

Why would a Goverment agency setup a `honeypot', allow users to connect anonymously and encourage the use of SSL?

It's easier and less costly to just flood the thread and sage it to oblivion.

May the host of the underworld have mercy upon these rats, for the Wrathful God will not.

there will be honeypots until the white race is gone, what's your point shill

Oh I'm not encouraging anyone to join. I'm not joining either.

I'm sure you have been here long enough to know that the first post is almost always a shill. And I don't like how memes take over some threads.

Now you sound like Holla Forums.

The same people claiming this is a honeypot ironically support weev who encourages people to connect to WTFux which is ran by jihad who's a known furry that has been involved with AnonOps and various other groups that are made up of federal employees, informants and criminals that use stolen credit cards, think communism is a good idea and are addicted to drugs.

Has anyone joined your honeypot yet?

Can you sit and tell me with a straight face that grown men who dress up like animals and watch anime while they build phalic shaped structures in Minecraft are sincere white supremacists?

Those kinds of people sound more like Jews to me.

Has anyone joined your IRC from here yet?

I did
They tried to coerce me to make propaganda for them
Seemed rather fishy and silly because what they had in mind could have been made with just 2 seconds in video editing

Just seems like couple of kids in my opinion, heres a bump for them, they mean well

Does this man look like a white supremacist?

You never answered my question.
did.

You should know when to recognize when you've failed at your goals and cut your losses.

So basically they say no memes allowed and then they want you to make meme videos? lel

youtube.com/watch?v=BsTGQbhuL0E

This is `weev'. Do true white nationalists advocate stealing from innocent people while high on LSD in a t-shirt with `LOLDONGS' written on it?

Assuming this is not a honeypot, why exactly now a new IRC. The best thing globally at the moment is to spread videos and information to educate those among the masses who are or could influence important positions. The election is in November and I assume right after that the economy will collapse, so there is really not much time to organize any new real resistance.

who are in*

The other networks and channels aren't organizing and planning counter operations. They're just making a mockery of the white nationalist movement and only jokingly discussing `happenings'.

Plus they're ran by Jew affiliated ANTIFAS trolls that mainly only grief video games, partcipate in criminal activities, abuse drugs and crossdress.

fuck off shill, weev is prowhite and redpilled
NO MEMES ALLOWED BECAUSE THEIR AGENTS DON'T KNOW CHAN LINGO

You don't belong here. It's been obvious since the beginning. You don't understand this place.

What ended up referring you to here?

And it shall become fine dust over all the land of Egypt, and become boils breaking out in sores on man and beast throughout all the land of Egypt.

Can you tell me how an agency would benefit from people coming onto IRC and anonymously discussing ways to positively shift public opinion?

That's sounds a lot more productive than sitting on Rizon and spamming `LOL' in a channel filled with people that play Counter Strike all day.

I understand this place and I'm sure there are a few sincere white nationlists here who would be interested in fighting for the cause.

That*

So they took ashes from the kiln, and stood before Pharaoh, and Moses threw them toward heaven, and it became boils breaking out in sores on man and beast.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

You can't even understand the DNA of the Soul.

Yes.

You are still exalting yourself against my people

Daily stormer book club is where you need to be friend.>>7185674

So are you indian or chinese?

Behold, tomorrow about this time I will cause very heavy hail to fall, such as never has been in Egypt from the day it was founded until now.

Jewish bestiality tentacle hentai wow now I really want to join your sekrit club.

Nope.

the grave is your home now, old-timer

For this time I will send all my plagues upon your heart, and upon your servants and your people, that you may know that there is none like me in all the earth.

Goddamn that's shitty. You can't even read what the "nazi" is saying. I hope you didn't pay good shekels for that stale gamergate meme.

gonna bring down zog by getting some irc buddies to do battle with zoe quinn. truly a noble cause

You would have done better if you just asked politely for some sweet memes, OP, rather than trying to drag us into a IRC.

Here's one for free.

The Aryan race will triumph. We will never submit to Jewish influence. EVER.

As I live, says the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out, I will be king over you.

One last meme. The rest of my collection I am saving for when the rares go up on the meme market. I missed out on the Pepe boom.

Nice try F.B.I.