Was this scene extremely hot for anyone else in Game of Thrones?

Was this scene extremely hot for anyone else in Game of Thrones?
I remember watching some review sites about calling it "a horrible horrible crime", while I fantasized about how hot it would be to be one of the deserters, grabbing the prettiest one and running off with her and constantly fucking her.
Btw Karl Tanner was a cool as fuck character. His badass speech was weirdly coupled with arousal when you saw other people in the background just raping some of the daughters. That was so hot.

He was a good character and a much more realistic portrayal of a man sent to spend the rest of his days on the wall for punishment. Now they are all "noble" men who are willingly making the sacrifice which doesn't make sense when it was established that the majority of them were sent there as criminals. Also he should have killed Jon.

It was stylish as fuck, unlike 99% of GoT.

can anyone formulate for me what was so hot about craster's daughters getting raped in the background?

It's so extremely hot. I catch myself fantasizing about being there myself.

I'm not really seeing it. I see a lot of bad smells and pervy dudes with little intellectual stimulation and women with missing teeth.

there are young ones among them

wew lad

FUCK'EM 'TILL THEY'RE DEAD

wew indeed

I'll take a punt: You are a weak beta male who knows he has no chance of attracting a woman the conventional way so you fantasize about raping them instead?

It's not a fetish.

That doesn't make any sense. If that was true, I would go for traps or be a beta nice guy who tried to emotionally manipulate women into sleeping with them instead.

No, but something about sexual domination just gets me, you know? That's really hot.

It's a beta fantasy. An alpha Chad doesn't need to resort to rape and can still dominate his willing sexual partners. Maybe you are a mentally ill chad but the odds are that you are just a creepy beta.

It's not that I actually want to rape her. My fantasy is more about running off with one, because I don't want to get killed by Jon Snu. We would survive together on the countryside. Just us two. Maybe she would even offer sexual compensation out of being sort of "polite", but then I will fuck her in a rough manner that is more than she bargained for.

I don't really enjoy the full on rape fantasy. But I enjoy it kind of forced.

Let me guess…You voted for Drumpf? What you are suggesting is a rape-esque scenario and it is fucking sick. You should be ashamed of yourself, you fucking SCUM!

This thread is disgusting. Reported, saged and hidden.

0/10

But I am not American, user.

literally the most common fetish/fantasy among women

That guy used to comment on my videos sometimes. He's pretty funny.

Have you seen HIS videos? The guy is insane. What does he post on your videos?

Rape is the conventional way to have sex. Consent is a modern invention.

no

It's called having a healthy sexuality.

I don't even remember how this scenario transpired.

The wall is pretty much Australia but cold.

It was quite racist to make the aborginals white.

ayyy