I know Uncle Phil is a meme and everything, but that was a truly great performance...

I know Uncle Phil is a meme and everything, but that was a truly great performance. It was so great that everybody who saw that show, deep down on some level, sees Uncle Phil as their own Uncle.

Why did he stream himself killing that poor old man?

The guy reminded him of Will.

Not really. I can't see him as my uncle because he's a nigger, most niggers can't see him as their uncle because he is a successful self made man with sage advice.

He'll always be shredder to be.

He's a big guy.

Well yeah, he's over 50% white genetic expression. Did you think below 15% white genetic expression nets you a decent actor? Even will is at the 50% range.

Every nigger in Murcia has white in them, so a half nigger is over half white.

I know spaniards in that region are moors but come on, there's way more white in them than nigger, let alone arab

anyone else never like this show?

I used to watch Family Matters like every day after school.. also liked Martin and other black shows. So not racist or anything, but god damn something about this show really irritated and annoyed me. It was too ADHD or something and not in a good way.

gay

White guilt much?

It's okay to be a race realist, as in you realize that the majority of niggers are inferior subhumans, and still like TV shows where some actually intelligent niggers manage to entertain you.

My uncle Phil is white.

I mean I am racist. Even at that age i was. but I watched those shows regularly without thinking "i should be fair and diverse", i just enjoyed them, left the channel on and watched tons of hours of it. So it's not some "I CANT STAND THESE LOUD BLACKS" thing. Something about Fresh Prince was just.. extremely annoying, irritating, and I always thought the show was relaly bad. I have a theory it correlates with slightly below average IQ.

And yet you watched the Urkel show.

a racist can't enjoy Family Matters?

You can't seriously think that Fresh Prince was annoying, but Urkel wasn't. As annoying as Will Smith was in that, Urkel was waaaaay worse than him.

He was more believable as a bumbling Japanese ninja than as a black father figure.

Uncle Phil?

More like Uncle Tom

am I right guys

am I right

Family matters was unwatchable. Urkel made me hate niggers more.

And that he hasn't left his family. Uncle Phil is basically a white man in a black man's dress. Just like Carlton is completely white except who plays him.