Why do niggers like rap music? I just don't get it. It's just the same track on a loop and with someone who can't sing...

Why do niggers like rap music? I just don't get it. It's just the same track on a loop and with someone who can't sing, but talks instead. Rap music is no more than obnoxious drivel that only a retard could like.
Here's what the lyrics usually are:

Give me a break.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/037k1a.wav
vk.com/video-73537898_171591417?list=85a3a96377bc793d3d
youtube.com/watch?v=mleQVO1Vd1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers like esports a whole lot, too

Another thing I don't like about rap is the way people talk about it. What's good or bad is largely, almost entirely, subjective. But when people talk about rap they can't just say "I disagree with your opinion I think X is not good and I prefer Y" they always talk about like it's something objective which just hypes whoever the kikes at the record labels promote. Case in point one of the most popular rappers sounds like a whiny 16 year old and he was the uncle tom from Degrassi.
The jews didn't just create the music, they designed the whole culture and discourse around it.

WE WUZ ROCKSTARS N SHIIEET

TO THE WINDOOOW

You do know it is white people funding the rap industry right? Go look at the crowds at any lil Wayne or Kayne concert. All white people. Black people don't pay for music, the bootleg everything. It's white normens paying for thier singles.

That being said I agree. Rap is shit, but there is a few good songs and each one of the good ones sample better songs into it. Proving rap truly is shit.

The worst are the ones where they repeat something twenty times in a row to the same shitty drumbeat.

BUN, TWO, THREE,

Eminem is White. Eminem makes rap music. Therefore, rap music is White. Didn't you know that Hitler used to drop some sick barz?

YOU SUPAH MAN DA OOOOOOOOHHHHH

RAIN DROP

I don't know. I grew out of coon tunes when I was 13 or so. After a while of listening to them it's the same candy ass beats with the same themes and nothing I can relate to.
I assume niggs like it so much because it's comforting to them. They probably hear it all the time, associate it strongly with their "culture" (or what little culture they have that they aren't hijacking from others) and for many of them can relate to the themes.

CAUSE WE CAN'T SPELL SOBER

Uh OP you ever been to/seen a concert? Most of the kids in the crowds are white.

WIFFOUT ROBES
YEEAYAH SKEET SKEET WHITE LIQUOR STORES
SHOOT DAT GUY WIF DA BLOO HAT HE PROLLY A CRIP
OH SHIT HE ACKCHYUALLY DA POPO
FUCK DA PO-LEESE MUH DIK BANGIN BOOTY IN JAIL BUT I AINT GAY DOE

Give a woman none, uh-huh
I already gave my brother some, it's my sister turn
Ain't it funny how the fish do burn
But your boy just relax like a fresh new perm
At the world in the barrel of the pistol term
Well we get it how we live never live and learn
Gotta talk about the flow 'cause you is concerned
Only down south rapper could've been in the firm
Or the commissioner of Wu-Tang nigga
Tryna tell you I can kick it like Liu Kang nigga
Got the Sub-Zero flow how you want me ma
Nigga get over here like Scorpion
And when it comes down to this recording
I must be Lebron James if he's Jordan
No, I want rings for my performance
I'm more Kobe Bryant of an artist
Same coach, same game, been starting
…Same triangle offense
I come through the lane like dargent
Refree niggas is lame they call charging
I have no brain I'm retarded
We are not the same I'm a Martian
You can be my Jane I'm your Tarzan
I'm from the jungle where the snakes is all poison
I am magnificent like Marcus
You might wanna fall back like August
Or late September whatever you call it
I hit niggas in the head like Vonage
I am talking to no particular audience
But understand I'm the guardian
And understand there won't be no guarding him
You will just get played like an accordion
I don't give a damn if she's bossy
I keep pussy running like a faucet
She better catch like she Steve Largent
Because I'm "What's up" like "Martin"

Are you so sure about that? I see plenty of niggers and spics in that crowd.

YEYAH BE BUSTIN' NUTS AND CAPS INTA AYSSIS TAKE ME TA CHURCH SO I CAN ROB DA FUKKIN PRIES' SO I CAN GET MONEY FO DEM CHURCH PROGRAMS GOD IS DEAD BECAUSE HE GOT SHOT BY A REAL NIGGUH FO TALKIN SHIT AND WEARIN A RED HAT TUPAC AIN'T GOT SHIT ON A NIGGUH WAT KILLED GOD GRAB MUH DIK AND LET DEM HOES KNOW WHO IN CHARGE EDUCATE DEM ABOUT INNER CITY POLITICS YAYAYEAH

Are mainsteram pop, rock and electronic songs that much better?
The only thing that they don't share is the fact that one sings and one raps, but both are repetative and talk about the same things.
And just like their are good singers, there are people with good flow.

Although I will admit I hate hype songs.

That's probably the lamest rap lyrics posted in this entire thread. It doesn't even rhyme.

I really like this one
fuck nigger this is not flood

What? You don't understand the difference between a rock song and a rap song? Well, playing a guitar/actual instruments takes skill, be it repetitive or not. Putting a song on a loop using a computer however, does not take skill. Anyone can make a song off their computer/mixtrack. In fact I just made this song to demonstrate just how easy it is… (it took me about 15 minutes to whip this up). I call it "user is this retarded".
files.catbox.moe/037k1a.wav

Meanwhile..

Modern music is a mistake. You may mock niggers but at least their indie scene is a polar opposite to the mainstream. Rock and Country's indie scene is exactly the same as the mainstream shit.
Ultimately - everything needs to be burned.

t. nihilist

Unit! Who, who, who, who, who, who want it?
Who, who, who, who, who, who want it?
Which gangsta want it? (WHAT?) Which rapper want it? (WHAT?)
Which trapper want it? My house is haunted
And I'm gone, the Feds wanna bug me and wrap me
I'm the Gingerbread Man, them boys can't catch me
Two-oh-nine, M-6 stuck in the matrix
BM got a new friend, they finally got a facelift
Yeah, I treat bitches like cars, I drove 'em out
They keep a nice trey-pound from when the wolves is out
Horses, Cavalies with a real-life vest on
I kick game like Pele and Beckham (c'mon)
I got dopehead hands, and crackhead fingertips (oh yeah!)
From baggin up with my Bankhead, Atlanta bitch
Every day is Christ', I live like Santa bitch
I'm a scrambler bitch, the Feds can't stand this shit

Same reason they like fat white trailer trash women, chitterlings, Cadillacs, and faggotyass fruity soft drinks….because nobody else wants anything to do with it.

Simple minds, simple pleasures.

Rap isn't bad, just most of the rap people listen to is.

I wake up fine and dandy but then by the time I find it handy,
To rip my heart apart and start planning my crash landing,
I go up, up, up, up, up to the ceiling,
Then I feel my soul start leaving, like an old man's hair receding,
I'm pleading please, oh please on my knees repeatedly asking,
Why it's got to be like this. Is this living free?
I don't want to be the one, be the one who has the sun's blood on my hands,
I'll tell the moon, take this weapon forged in darkness,
Some see a pen, I see a harpoon.

I'll stay awake,
'Cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight.

Why am I not scared in the morning?
I don't hear those voices calling,
I must have kicked them out, I must have kicked them out,
I swear I heard demons yelling,
Those crazy words they were spelling,
They told me I was gone, they told me I was gone.

But I'll tell them,
Why won't you let me go?
Do I threaten all your plans?
I'm insignificant.
Please tell them you have no plans for me.
I will set my soul on fire, what have I become?
I'll tell them.

On the eve of a day that's forgotten and fake,
And the trees they await and clouds anticipate,
The start of a day when we put on our face,
A mask that portrays that we don't need grace,
On the eve of a day that is bigger than us,
But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must,
And the trees wave their arms and the clouds try to plead,
Desperately yelling there's something we need,
I'm not free, I asked forgiveness three times,
Same amount that I denied, I three-time mvp'ed this crime,
I'm afraid to tell you who I adore, won't tell you who I'm singing towards,
Metaphorically I'm a whore, and that's denial number four.

I'll stay awake,
'Cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight.

Why am I not scared in the morning?
I don't hear those voices calling,
I must have kicked them out, I must have kicked them out,
I swear I heard demons yelling,
Those crazy words they were spelling,
They told me I was gone, they told me I was gone.

But I'll tell them,
Why won't you let me go?
Do I threaten all your plans?
I'm insignificant,
Please tell them, you have no plans for me,
I'll tell them, you have no plans for me,
I will set my soul on fire,
What have I become?
I'll tell them,
I'll tell them,
I'll tell them,
I'll tell them,

Please tell them, you have no plans for me,
I'm sorry.

jej

Plebs will never understand all these deep, meaningful allusions.

>files.catbox.moe/037k1a.wav

Kill yourself you shit taste asshead. Next you'll tell me alternative rock and chillwave is bad.

Black people used to make good music, now black culture has deteriorated so far its all shit.

I hate the sort of rap you're describing, but I can respect some of it. The fast, lyrical stuff with a ton of different types of rhymes all together is an impressive feat of both rapping and writing. I don't listen to it often, but it can be great.

that's why show tunes are the only music worth listening to

GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET GOLD ON MY WRIST PHONE IN MY POCKET

These days every music is either pop put your hands in the air bullshit, dubstep and most of all rap.
Modern music is retarded, its an industry owned by the jews and everything the jew touches degenerates and dies.

Alien faces stand up

Nigger chan here. Some of it can be good because it's true. Coming from one of the worst places in the US it's relate able to here the situations in songs.

Yeah just like if someone you don't like plays Mario it means all Mario is trash

Rap isn't just all about one singular subject. I thought the same about rap until I realised it's a pretty childish outlook to apply to any other subject. Try Tyler the Creator. He's a goofy straightedge skater that raps about how he hates how his dad left him and how he hates women. He's also worked with a fellow called Earl Sweatshirt that raps about his fragile mental state and going literally insane. Chance the rapper is one of the most positive rappers out there.

This is Buffalo by Tyler the Creator. Has a lot to do with the general rap community rejecting him because he's not "black enough".

Especially Moonman songs.

Tron Cat, Tyler the Creator.

Basically just being as edgy as possible/venting how he wants to do fucked up shit to people.

Last one by Tyler. From his most verbose album Cherrybomb. This one is called something like THE BROWN STAINS OF DARKEE LATIFA 6-12 or something. Just being a goof.

Hey nigger go back to the jungle please

I am 18 and still haven't lost my virginity… It's making me depressed as hell. What can I do Holla Forums?

I am 18 and still haven't lost my virginity… I don't give a shit. Make some friends and invest time and effort into things you care about

Forget he usually puts 2 songs in a vid. Later song is one of his jazzy tracks from Cherrybomb. Find your wings.

:/ thanks man

I'm German Irish, but thanks anyways you fuckin mook.

You are below a pure nigger, you know that right.

Actually, the hardest part of music is music theory and creativity. I've played jazz trombone and classical guitar (went to Nashville for a contest, got 2nd) and it's WAY harder to produce a song that people actually like. You can be skillful as hell but if your songs don't sound good there's really nothing to brag about.

Also here's Tyler doing a cover of his most famous song on piano.

Let me guess you're 100% Roman or some shit right?

[Soulja Boy:] Aye Rab mayne I just got back from the mall mayne guess what I got?
[Arab:] What you get Soulja Boy
[Soulja Boy:] Mayne I got me some bapes today

[Chorus (x4):]
I got me some bapes today
I got I got me some bapes today
I got I got me some bapes today
I got I got I got me some bapes today
I I I I I

[Verse]
Check out my Bathing Apes
I'm fresh to def and you like me
Don't try to cop my style
Mayne stick to dem Nikes
Green, white,black inside dese
Super clean Bathing Apes
My shoes like my chain
Shine hard they might hurt your face
And I'm clean in this thang
B-A-P-E-S up on my feet
Fresh fade wit the waves
30/30 Boyz up on my tee
You want to get them YEP
But you can't get like me NO
Asking me Soulja Boy
Where you get your shoes from (ay)

[Chorus x4]

Bathing Apes on my feet
And you niggas wearing kicks
Purple yellow white like my Kobe Bryant jersey
you aint never seen these shoes
Then let me tell u something son
You see how fresh these bitches is
These are not no fucking ones
Step up on the stage with my mouth on froze
Bathing Apes on my feet
Put the crowd on hold
Hatas see them on my feet
I know they get mad a little
Arab rocking more colors then a bag of Skittles

[Chorus x4]

Bathing Apes on my feet
So I got to keep it moving
Step up on the scene
Tell the hoes to start choosing
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe

Bathing Apes on my feet
So I got to keep it moving
Step up on the scene
Tell the hoes start choosing
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe (YA)

[Chorus x6]

I go I got me some bapes today
I got I got I got me some bapes today
I I I I I

Le wrong generation.

Also

The odd future adult swim show was so goddamn terrible it destroyed any goodwill I have for those faggots.

Sorry but I don't own an electric jew so it's news to me that there was another O.F. show like loiter squad (which I didn't find out about until like 2 years ago)

it aint

vk.com/video-73537898_171591417?list=85a3a96377bc793d3d

Damn I got exposed

Niggers are primitive. Beats are their only concern because a proper rhythm, melody and lyrics with substance are above them. Think about the African dances. These are driven by beats primarily. It is also why niggers think they can dance and white people cannot; when in fact their jigs are closer to lesser animals reacting to music. Rap is the audio manifestation of their primitive core. They want to eat, drink, fuck and accumulate possessions in excess. This is why they lack taste or any sophistication. Why they go by what is most expensive, rather than understanding quality or purpose. From their language to their fashion, they are a primitive and inferior animal.

because they are/were too poor to afford quality european instruments so they had to sing and make drums while on the plantations
then they sang really sad songs
then they sang melancholy sassy songs
then they sang party songs
then they sang bragging songs
now they sing abstract and derivative songs

i thank rap for popularising breakbeats

Its to do with their brain, they find it difficult to interpret complex music

Which is why they steal (or 'sample' as they claim) music for their apecella

Try some alt-rap. webm related

If they only put on songs, sure, but if they remix the crap or something it's original. Legally counts as original under the fair use laws too, at least in burgerland.
also
you have to go back

my autism fucked up for a second,
do you even blank banshee?

Somebody mix The Beatles and Jay-Z together into a album called gray album, i'm surprised its not that famous. Heres a sample

cause it's the shit nigga

Gotta go farther back.

There is good rap out there, it's just that most of it is fucking crap. the same goes to a lesser degree for rock and electronic music. There's even good country out there. Call me a hipster if you want but chances are the more popular music is the more it's designed-by-committee bullshit with less genuine talent and effort than a shotgun lobotomy.

More like RAPE music amiright

You mean like Jazz? Complex beats like Jazz? A form of music heavily if not totally influenced by the African Harlem community?

Blah blah blah something something slipperyslope and stretch armstrong

You mean like swing and blues? That's not complex you stupid nigger.

then what is?

Progressive rock, folk, traditional jazz, classical, etc. Unfortunately, most of the jazz back in the day was swing/blues made by blacks. I mean, they still did play traditional jazz, but that wasn't very common tbh.

It does take some skill to successfully rape.

Yeah… well, there a good reason WHY this isn't famous…

there is a cultural theory that says that unintelligent people don't like entertainment that requires great skill, because it reminds them of the skill they lack themselves and they find it intimidating.

intelligent people admire entertainment that requires great skill because even though they cannot do that one particular thing (such as play a violin) they are confident that they have other skills that are developed and respectable.

almost all rap is nigger ghetto shit.
almost all metal is white emo rage shit.
and I still don't know what skrillex "does", or why anyone would find it impressive.

only the lead singer was black, IIRC

I don't usually associate classical music with "complex beats". Same with folk music.
Also, how are traditional jazz beats more complex than swing/blues?

^

That's Disco m8

All the examples you have provided have some of the least complex muscial structures out there. All of them are standard 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 time with solos being comprised of dragged out minor pentatonics and a standard/ inversion 3 chord progression and the percussion staying between 2-3 beat rythems.

HAHAHA. Dumb nigger.
Also:
BAHAHAHAHA!.
Also, are you going to show me some "complex beats" or you going to stand there like some nigger who thinks he knows what he's talking about. Show me some African beats/(or hell even jazz!!!) that could possibly compare to technical deathmetal, math rock, thrash metal, or hell even deathmetal as a whole.
You could find songs with all chords played in a rock song. This just shows, that you do not know how to properly define a genre, nor do you know how to properly define terms such as "muh complex beats".

Also, you don't need more than 3 strings to have a complex song. Nor does the "beats" need to be. Because apparently to you large sweeping orchestras are not complex. Funny stuff tbh.

Raps have poetry. A lot of use of rhymes, assonance, alliteration, set to beats. The rhyme structure is very like classic poetry, even though the themes aren't.

Raps have passion. They're great for when you're pissed and wanna scream.

People from poor communities like to listen to stuff by/about people like themselves. Some of it is also wish-fulfilment. You're living in fear of cops and some guy like you is rapping about killing a bunch of cops, he's not scared etc. You're a broke street-level criminal and this guy is rapping about making millions from crime.

It's also inspiringly transgressive. Lots of swearing, slurs, sex, drugs, crime, violence. Similar to the appeal of 18-cert movies. And chans.

It as historical origins too. The Dozens. Street-level rap clubs. Sampling among people who weren't in music studios.

Relatability.
Generally niggers have a bloated view of themselves therefor
such themes in the music they enjoy are the most apparent.

Also keep in mind that not all rap music is the same, generally
the reason rap will always be a popular genre is because most
people go throu this phase where events in their lives and their
interpetations of them during that time resonate well with at least
some rapper's stories and themes in their music.
For me it was easier to understand how that works because in my
country hip-hop culture back when i was a little criminal teenager
was quite different from what you have in america, and the way it
was different was exactly what we enjoyed most, because those
where the parts we related to mostly, it was as if the music was
talking about our life, our relationships, our hardships, our anger
with the world.
And it was also very intersting to see as i grew up how that culture
has changed, and it has changed, vastly.
My best bet is that the fuccboi syndrome which seems to be what resonates
best with the current generation is what defines the rap culture of today, and
while i guess we can all agree about how cancerous it is, in my opinion it also
is proof of how we've changed as a society and it also reflects how criminal
culture has generally died down alot nowadays. The reason why it was that
particular trend that got popular is i think because fuccbois are a blank slate
where a huge amount of people can relate to and they are willing to relate to
because the fuccboi represents their hopes and dreams, the fuccboi symbolizes
what it is percieved as being sucessful in life, a winner of social classes by the
vast majority of the population since regardless of age in today's society what
you drive, the home you own, your clothes, your accessories and the amount of
fucks you give about your looks are the main factors people will judge you on, and
any meaningful characteristics as your personality are generally considered obsolete.

Now then, an arguement i hear alot in my circles is that rap as a genre itself is for
talentless hacks that are lazy to write real music.
It is true that rap is one of the easiest formats to write music on, essentially using
a monotone beat to rhyme on, and has been expanded on nowadays onto borrowing
themes from other genres(ex. trap) like a dad trying to stay hip except that it actually
works for it.
My disagreement with the arguement that rap is just music for retards made by retards
when its based on the way the genre is by itself comes from the reason why rap was
originally made the way it was.
It wasn't out of lazyness but it was out of a need for artists that were on the bottom to
share their stories in the form of art while lacking all means to do so. That was how that
need was resolved, by a genre where anyone could make music on without requireing
expensive equipment or skills, a means to speak from the heart out there which is often
what garbage modern rappers are trying to convey when they talk about being a real nigga
or that they're going to make rap real again.
And that is also how rap became popular in the first place, because it started off from the
sharing of real relateable stories from people at their bottom for people feeling lost down
there, and because most people don't really have a taste in their music as rap kept expanding
from within these communities and starting to have stories that the everyday folk could relate
to, it demonstrated that opportunity at cheap profitable entertainment where this whole industry
has been based upon.

tl;dr blame the niggers not the genre

WHOOOOOOMP DARE IT IS WHOOOOOOMP DARE IT IS

rap is poetry, you haters just don't understand it

But I agree

If you can't even understand rap, isn't that means that you're the one with intelligence below average?
Rap is similar with any song. There's meaningful and poetic rap, and there's shitty, looped-ass 5 sentence rap
What I don't understand is why people listen to stuff like Death Grips unironically

Bunch of idiots buying into the stereotypes of how rap sounds when we know they haven't explored rap enough to even have a fair opinion.

I pretty much listen to all music aside from country and I have to say that rap is probably my favorite due to how complex some artists make their lyrics.

That is inaccurate. When I was a kid (to about 15 or 16 years old) that's about all I listened to (some rock tbh) and not just the radio crap either. The fact remains that this thread is how rap usually goes. It often has no meaning, the lyrics are dull, and it is exactly how op describes.
Gee, I can only wonder who could be behind this post. Also, most "country" nowadays isn't even real country. Arranging acoustic guitars on a computer/studio =/= country. All (most) country is nowadays is just pop with vocalists trying to imitate (and failing at) vocalists that are actually good back when country was still country and wasn't utter crap. Saying this though, at least country had it's glory days, most rap (even in its "supposed") glory days was still crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=mleQVO1Vd1I

kys top40 listening retards

Better get used to niggers fucking your girl to that shitty music. It'll be here as long as the niggers are.

Agreed. It's not like rap can't be good. It's just that it's 99% fucking garbage.

this.

Your mom is a goalpost, as I drove my leg balls deep in her net.

Sleep well, shipost-kun

Is this the music we deserve?