Is it normal for a guy who is 20 to be getting with girls who are 15/16...

Is it normal for a guy who is 20 to be getting with girls who are 15/16? I find myself not able to get girls my own age but I can easily fuck girls who are heaps younger. Which is kind of stupid because I had absolutely no luck getting girls in high school.

Thoughts?

Women like older men.
Once you turn 30 you'll find that 18 year old girls will love you.

How much younger

the fuck is with all these normies on here?

women like older men.

hey listen you don't need to worry about others' behavior because wizardry requires no endorsement by the outside world. in short quit crying about what other people do

I would love to see the enormous faggot who coined the word "normie", just for laughs. and science

It was this guy

wow hes handsome

maybe its legal in his country

pedo deserve the chair

16 is legal here, thats minimum

True. I'm 34 and work in retail. Girls at 18-20 who never would have noticed me at that age constantly do the whole giggle/steamy eye contact thing. I swear, I think a couple of them actually act MAD cause I never made a move.

I'm not even fucking around with that cause TBH I don't even know how to talk to them; what is the subject, Katy Perry albums?! I also like my job and cannot have drama. I'm a crusty old divorced man with an (ex) step daughter who is 18.

But the last couple of girls I had anything to do with were all at least ten years younger than me.

I'm not even doing it on purpose. They really like older guys. I'm not trying to be a moralfag, either, 18 yo girls are hot as fuck. I just don't trust them and have nothing in common.

Also, heads' up youngfag. These girls have boyfriends their own ages and would totally fuck an old dude in a hot second if he just knew how to say yes in their language. If that rustles your jimmies, don't worry. You'll be 30 someday too, and then I'll be so old nobody will want to fuck me unless I'm rich.

Also, I'm visibly 20 lbs over being in shape. I'm not hot, just not completely ugly. It's actually the oldness the girls are into.

I was trying to tell one of the ladies closer to my age about it and she didn't believe me.. until we were hanging out on lunch together and one of the youngins was walking past, simpered at me and threw chick shade at my brogina. Maybe it's something they're putting in the Cheerios.

anything but politics will do.
they just want some fug.
i agree with you on that, don't shit where you eat.

since when is 34 old ?, whats wrong with you?
maybe its old for a women but men can still be hot all the way to 50, sometimes more.

GAY

RDA peaked in his 50, he was fairly unattractive in his 20s and 30

I'm lucky in that I'm aging well. There are people I went to high school with who already look like Homer Simpson.

I get weirded out thinking about the logistics. Like, granted, I'm young to have had a stepkid that close in age. I don't like thinking how close in age to their parents I probably am.

That said, my ex wife admitted to fucking a 19 year old after we split up. It was an amicable separation so we can talk about that kind of shit. I'm happy for her. Once she decided she didn't want to have kids with me, I was pretty much checked out.

I think I'd do it if it fell in my lap. I'm not going to chase anything. And still, I don't want to shit where I eat, so.. idk man. We'll see what life has in store.

who's older sister ?
what are you talking about, Satan ?

lol cuck

(Checked)
How old were you back then?
Did you have any problems with her family?

No cuck, we were already divorced. And as I said, I was checked out after she said she didn't want another kid. If I'm a cuck for anything, it's the fruitless marriage. I don't give a fuck what she does.

I can't think of a more stupid waste of time than worrying about what people do after you're done with them.

Don't feed the degenerate.

are you a goon?

I'm a middle aged white guy

Wtf dude, you're undermining our cause. Stop crying wolf and report actual pictures of kids and CP. Idiot.

>>>/creep/
You're welcome to talk about it with us, op :)

It's not gay unless he has a sexual or romantic attraction. Don't tell me you've never judged two people by their looks. Why do you think some men are jealous of Brad Pitt? It isn't because they're gay, it's because they know he looks better than them and they could get tons of women looking like him.

Yes, it's normal and natural.

This. It's time people grow up

there isn't much age difference anyway. And why would it be wrong if you don't harm anyone anyway?

People who say you are a pedo or something are also those guys who think that man is guilty for rape even if the rapist was the kid.

Don't worry man, as long as you are happy and don't harm anyone, everything is legal

Long, long past time, actually. Like literal decades long.

Yes. What is abnormal, and psychologically a huge red flag, is asking for relationship analysis from anyone on Holla Forums. The age thing isn't fucked up, OP. But you sure are if you think that this is a good place to be seeking legit advice.

Actually, this place is getting better. We're really improving ourselves with eachothers help

super gay bro

Totally natural. Just like it will be totally natural for Bubba or Tyrone to make you their prison bride when you finally get caught.

What the fuck.

You don't have to be like this y'know

No, but 'Merica does.

We're literally going to rape you for having consensual sex because we arbitrarily decided that her consent wasn't valid based on completely fabricated evidence! We have more of a right to control your body than you do, but we're still the land of the free, guys!

Anyone who says shit like that deserves to get shot, Tyrone and Bubba should be killed and America deserves to be nuked tbh.

Pretty much sums it up.

Bump to revive thread.