What's the fetish you want to explore with your fuckbuddy/SO?

I wanna hear the kink/fetish you're trying to get your fuckbuddy/SO to fulfill.

Go dark if you want, I just got a fuckbuddy and want to get really kinky with her, need ideas.

I just like feet tbh. I want to lick and suck and touch and caress feet and have them on my face and around my dick. Is that so wrong?

Dr Seuss really turns me on.

For example, It would blow my mind if she agreed to get wasted, and allow me to have my way with her and film it. If she's on birth control and allowed me to cum in her, and keep on fucking her senseless, I would be so damn happy.

Pic related, she has the best tits ever.

I have no "fuckbuddy" or whatever SO means faggot. Fuck off my Holla Forums ya normalfaggot

second of her tits, they're fantastic

im virgin but id like it if i found a mom who would be into watching me rape her daugter

would be awsum if she drugged her for me then masturbated while i fucked her daughter

afterwards she would suck my cum out ocf whatever hole i filled

that seems like a personal problem. This thread is for the fetish fantasy you want to fulfill with someone, it doesn't matter if you don't actually have a fuckbuddy. If you HAD one, what would you ask her/him to do?

consentual rape fantasy? As kinky as that fetish is, I can't imagine any realistic situation where a real mother is in on watching her daughter actually get raped

I want to use crunchy peanut butter as a lubricant and then make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the aftermath

PB and grool sammich

and before anyone says moms like this dont exist

just this week there was a 10yo in my city that said something to her teacher. she kept fallong asleep on class and the teacher asked her what was wrong and if she doesnt sleep at noght at home. the girl said that she doesnt. she tries but she has to stay up for "the man"

teacher thought it was weird and reported that to a counselor. long story short an investigation happens and her mom would let a guy she met onlone come over at night and have sex with her daughter on exchange to pay rent. she would always be half asleep then wake up to getting fucked or fondled while her mom watched and told her to keep quiet and try and go back to sleep. a few times even giving her medicine to help her sleep

Spilled my load reading the court documents
Some guys have all the luck

Nothing because I know it's not going to happen you turbonigger

having sex…………………..in the dark

My fuckbuddy is your mom and the fetish is cucking you

Serious answer? a fuckfest with a non cheating woman in a relationship, their minset is just be mad at the bf/husbando untill blueballs happens and let anything else do as their want. I had played both (bf-chad) sides and i am boring of this crap, women get aroused from cheating, risking their lives or destroying others.

The objectively best fetish is orgasm denial:

I'd like to start a family, raise good and happy children such that they could replace the old and the dead and make society better through their work, and generally become a functional memeber of a good and honorable nation.

Your mum sounds like a bit of a sport there, old chap!

I don't know how to bring it up because it is so kinky and taboo, but I want to have sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

I will spank my significant other for misdeeds and maintain firm but fair discipline in the house. It is both a fetish and a principle.

Actually, something like that just happened and was in the news.

what in the fuck is "SO"?

impregnation

idk it's something I saw on reddit a lot when I lurked for a month a couple years ago

Isn't "SO" just "significant other"?

I am beyond redemption, because I am so sickly twisted and preverted. I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

old and unfunny

Holy shit, that is SO kinky!
Fucking virgin.

AJ Styles, daddy to us all and proud defender of the gay community
We love you AJ!

I want him to cut his balls off and live the life of a woman.

I want to find a woman who will treat me like a 4 year old and peg me while calling me a good boy and stroking my little pee pee.

I know a girl with a Harley Quinn thing going that wants me to fuck her, so I will, of course. Then I'll get her to fuck me. Any advice on what strap on to get?

Jesus, degeneracy.

start small!

Where do you think we are.jpg

I want a woman to eat out my asshole every night before bed.

i'll be your woman for the night, diddle-doo

I don't have anyone since I'm not a normalfag

I'm… actually tempted, are you talking like erp shit? I don't mind /pretenders/ because there are no girls on the internet

Filming our sexcapades and posting them on Holla Forums

tell me i'm a woman and i'll cook for you, tell me i'm a boi and i'll slut for you, tell me i'm a puppy and i'll bark for you

ok now I'm REALLY interested, how can I contact you? Email?

tell him he's a newfag and he'll fill out the email field for you

sure, post email and i shall respond

[email protected]/* */

Aight, talk later.

not me

how very odd

I forgot the pic.

I only have that email for another half hour so send a message fast.

I mean I'm good with almost any ass.

It's one of the expiring emails. I'm dumb, but I'm not retarded.

for the purpose of this erp improvisation, i will be your father and you will be an arabian male princess named "Soo Thomas Henderson"

top kek

Impregnation, the most vanilla of fetishes. [Spoiler] unless you are gay.. And most gay guys into that are degenerate and disgusting and it isn't even possible in reality. ;.; [/spoiler]

why did you save that beautiful piece of gif if you're not a gay yourself?

Way to oust yourself, newfriend.

bump for more kinky talk.
my fetish is ageplay, I want to fuck my little girl as she calls me daddy and wears a bib. (not pedo, just roleplay)

my first GF use to let me do whatever to her in her sleep, felt pretty awesome having sex and not having any pressure to make her feel good, but she would wake up orgasming half the time anyways, so it worked out

zoophile 3 some cuckolding.
basically, i watch her get fucked by a dog and a teen black guy while i jerk of to how much degrading the whole thing is.

Thoughtful of you to have her wear the bib. Cum stains worse than custard.

You

Sick

Fuck!

It took me months to build up enough trust and courage to ask my lover to try somethng "a bit different" - eating her ass. Well, she freaking loves it! WIN!

I like your style, user, I really do.