New Anti-White Film 'Imperium' Online Now!

New Anti-White Film 'Imperium' Online Now!

ZioWood's latest piece of anti-Nazi propaganda came out on iTunes last night, and is currently available to pirate at all the usual places. It stars Harry Potter kike, Daniel Radcliffe as a an FBI agent who infiltrates a Neo-Nazi group that's planning a terror attack - something that happens all the time! It's billed as "inspired by true events", so it must have been real in some heeb's mind.

thepiratebay.org/search/Imperium/0/3/0
primewire.ag/watch-2781252-Imperium-online-free
rmz.cr/imperium

At the very least, we should be able to get a few decent webms out of it. Might even inspire people to read some Yockey.

Other urls found in this thread:

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=b691e85a7c37c183909aae6c51987dba&t=368161
putlocker.is/watch-imperium-online-free-putlocker.html
imdb.com/title/tt0247199/
fpp.co.uk/online/index.html
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=jew tax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Frankenstein_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horns_(film)
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=swissarmyman.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/
fanpop.com/clubs/daniel-radcliffe/articles/238222/title/daniel-radcliffe-takes-blood-pressure-medication-ease-excruciating-cluster-headaches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/Yockey-Imperium-Intro.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=9bYVmhgKuUY
youtube.com/watch?v=hdG4s21whK8
hollywoodreporter.com/news/imperium-daniel-radcliffe-going-undercover-921014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas
shop.wermodandwermod.com/books/our-titles/the-palingenesis-project/imperium-the-philosophy-of-history-and-politics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
123movies.to/film/imperium-15538/
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/07/29/pair-found-guilty-in-bc-terror-trial-to-go-free-after-judge-rules-rcmp-entrapment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey (Audio Book)
read by Alex Linder

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?s=b691e85a7c37c183909aae6c51987dba&t=368161

Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims
Not the Muslims

You know who is really responsible? Those fucking white males.

This movie was on Holla Forums months ago when the trailer came out. Anyway I hope it bombs.

Remember kids, Holla Forums is always right.

That's a cool ss rebel flag mash up

It's a meme at this point to replace actual criminals with THOSE EVIL WHITE MALES so it's difficult for some to even be shocked anymore.

There is a certain class of people who will watch anything because Harry Potter is in it

That is a SICK SS Confederate flag logo. Any chance of getting a clean vector of that?

there are few decent scenes

Are there? That feminist bimbo from Harry Potter also did a neonazi movie recently, and it bombed terribly.

Smiled out loud for the "jew-jeans", though.
Nice job on the webm too, if you made that.

weeew

Obviously based on the NorseWolf/Ares/Oscar Turner Dr. Pierce videos.

This shit writes itself.

The primary fans were girls, and they weren't writing slash fics about Hermione, they loved Harry Potter, he made their ginies tingle

Checked and Heiled.

adorable

fucking
KEK

He looked like he wanted to laugh at the sheer outlandishness of the propaganda at work here.

Seriously, this is beginning to be insulting rather that just brainwashing.

Is the leader a fucking jew? Why does he have such a weak voice?

wow. fuck this movie.

where did the car keys go?

A. Wyatt Mann cartoons as targets at their firing range.

Top fucking kek, looks like a good watch just to see what they're teaching the goyim about us nowadays.

This is the reason I keep up with Hollyjew movies and watch mainstream news. Not to take in the propaganda myself, but to see what the masses are being fed.

putlocker.is/watch-imperium-online-free-putlocker.html

It's quite interesting how they manage to influence minds; they just tell the truth with a "wrong" character, so that makes the information "wrong", it's quite childlike if you think about it.

With this and the Denial movie, I can't help but to think how many people are going to start looking at kosher logos on their ketchup bottles and doing Google searches for David Irwing.

Speak softly but carry a great resolve - bring your gun too.

So how does it end? The true American spirit of unity and a multiracial police and law enforcement team stops the evil white nationalist plot with the help of a Jew?

To still add to that: How many people are going to watch these and go "wtf i hate nazis now". No one. Everyone already hates the nazis. The real question is what is the number of people with the ketchup bottles.

I'll let you know in 2 hours.

That and the Yockey book in the trailer of this movie, I wonder if they're making a mistake or if they know exactly what they're doing, Rockwell himself talked about the jew-tax.

I think the point is so that people realise that the evil nadzees are starting to become a threat again because we're on the upswing.

kek

wow, this is retarded

i have never met a right-winger who looks, acts, or talks like those ebil skinhesd

getting pissy about "jew jeans"? give me a break

this is how the jews see you guys

Checked and kekd

this is why I stay here

That's because they want that narrative of skinheads suffering through a victim and inferiority complexes. The Fortune 500 jab is just trying to drive the nails in that the Jews own everything, likely because they are better and smarter than you goy, so they deserve it.

lulz

"Divserity is a code-word for white genocide"

wow, this movie is hollywood's response to pol / the alt-right, directly lifting its propaganda and memes

Kek
american h'white nationalism ruining it for all Caucasoid ethnic nationalists since 1945

Top Kek.

Seen the video a lot on here. Is it from a movie?

Decent
Lost

Yes.

The Believer:

imdb.com/title/tt0247199/

The movie is absolutely awful. Don't waste your time.

Irving is such a brilliant writer that even Jews like Norman Mailer and Kissinger would still name drop him from time to time. (He's like Celine, in that way–too good for a serious student or connoisseur of writing to ignore.)

Irving has a great web site, though it is dated. I think a certain percentage of intrigued viewers will fall down the rabbit hole and become red piled.
fpp.co.uk/online/index.html

all the young actors in harry potter are shit at acting though

i wonder why (((daniel))) got the role

Thanks. Interesting film based on reading imdb

AYO HARRY PASS ME THAT MOTHAFUCKIN WAND YOU BITCH ASS CRACKA!

Were the skinheads even a threat? I know a few that robbed some stores, but never heard of them blowing anything up or getting anywhere as near a high score as the muslims

WEW

Why? Is he redpilled?

Also I'm totally sure this great film will not be rife with absolutely absurdist cartoon villians. I mean, in order to make great villains you need to give them great motivation and understandable motives, you need to get inside the head of the big bad white power dudes. And if there is anything a jew can do, it's completely understand why white supremacists fucking hate them, especially in a kike backed movie.

I look forward to watching harry potter defeat saturday morning cartoon show's greatest monster of the week.

so they took something that rails against the weakness and degeneracy of liberalism and made an absolute mockery out of it. im sure the jews in their offices are having a nice chortle at this inside joke of theirs.

why am i not surprised.

Get Jew

out*

At least they got this one right.

This was a very deliberate decision

these qr codes link to the actual book "IMPERIUM" by Fransic P Jockey. Great fascist novel

Wizzuds and sheit.

I guarantee it's not nearly as good as either of those movies. The Departed is a masterpiece, AHX is good until like halfway through.

There was a pretty cool guy who was a wealthy engineer who redpilled himself through NatSoc literature and a visit to Kenya to see mudpeople live in feces. He was "defender of western civilization"-tier, loved classical music and had two kids and a stay at home mom it seems.

And then Daniel Radcliffe convinced him they should bomb (suicide bomb for some reason) an undisclosed location that would somehow start a racewar and then the FBI came.

heres the plot so none of you waste your time

Also

Basic plot:

I think this movie has two goals.

1 act as anti-dote against islamic terror attacks which they know there will be more of
2 give you a mental image of all of these nazi groups organizing around USA. Don't they look scary, ha?

I still recommend every Holla Forumsack to watch it (without paying of course) for reasons stated in:

Why does he look like a fucking drug addict in every movie

Well yeah, they want nationalists to have the image of being loud, angry tattooed guys wearing all black leather everything.

google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=jew tax

Oh yeah I forgot about the beginning.

Daniel Radcliffes character seriously said a jihad nigger actually dindu nuffin because he was entrapped to set off a bomb and that all his talk of killing children was just talk.

Has anyone here actually seen it?

Would it be worth watching (not paid for obviously) for the sake of comedy?

Nowhere near as high of a score as the Muslims but yeah a lot of them did do(and still do) some heinous shit. I know someone is going to call me a jew or a shill because I just said that yes, even white people can be evil, but whatever.

It leaves a bad taste in the mouth, unfortunately the average retard who pays money to see films in theaters is going to accept the message like they do all the others. Because they're conditioned to respond to this kind of propaganda.

The jew tax might be the only point in the movie where normalfags might wake up, but the ones who don't will definitely fight any evil racist they see with even greater conviction.

One thing I liked was when he called that coonfriend a nigger and he was never seen again.

I'm almost finished with it. I've really been enjoying it. From an objective standpoint it's a very well made movie. I will write a better review here when I finish it.

Saw his interview about this movie on GMA (or some other normie morning show) while I was stuck in a waiting room…He was high as fuck, speeding his nuts off.

who the fuck goes to the theaters anymore

Funny how they seem to show the agent as the most radicalized member. Are we completely sure this movie isn't actually trying to redpill people on the puppet nature of the kkk?

OYY

The movie has a young "white" male lead. Just use the same tactics and resposes the SJWs use to badtalk movies.

Say it's sexist and all that other shit, and just a thinly vielded atttempt at slighting the feminist movement or whatever. Just fucking copypasta the shit they spew on twitter and add it to an image that looks not-PC and bam, movie destroyed.

Compare Harry Potter with the current character.
It is the same actor but they look very different.
Remember that e-celebs in the nu-right, such as Angelo John Gage, perform exactly the same feats of shapeshifting when they move from flat earth/conspiracy/libertarian circles or whatever they were shilling before, and into "NS/WN".
Sinead McCarthy is a trained actor for example.

They are as fake as any Hollywood actor.

Who knows? If the normies are exposed to this lingo (most likely for the first time because MSM is kosher as fuck and filters all pro-white concepts), they might keep digging and end up getting redpilled.

(((Hollywood))) might have shot themselves in the foot.

That's the trick though, don't censor opinions or facts that you don't want people to hear, rather let them hear it but make them instinctively reject them without thought, just like in in Orwell's 1984, during the two minutes hate, they play Goldstein talk with sound but let the people censor him themselves.
So if they make a revolting or evil character espouse a belief, then people will surely reject that belief because of the context of the movie, and if they hear the same belief again, then they'll connect it with being bad and revolting, and therefor never think about in a rational manner.

I forgot how pirating works. Its been so fucking long. But I want to make le ebin webms for webm threads here…

If I never really pirate things as I dont consume a lot of proprietary media, how can I be sure a torrent isnt malicious?

How can people think that the KKK or that neo-nazis or that genuine NatSocs are dangerous when compared to BLM, the ratio of terrorist attacks are 0 to 1000/mth?

Be honest, you've never pirated anything in your life

Someone told me to pirate Evangelion a while ago so I did that.

Skinheads blew up a bridge near my house in AZ and were later arrested by the FBI.

Great guys, 10/10 would bash commie skulls with.

Depends on what you try to get and where you get it from.

Places like Piratebay are now just honeypots full of malware, ever since the two owners got taken out by you know (((who))). iirc, kickass torrents also took that route, so the best places to go to are preferably ones where you are invited in.

Sage for off-topic

During the slide shows of those "evil racists" they make sure to show off the Confederate battle flag, because that's racist now too.

Where the hell do you find people like this? I've never seen one in my entire life.

Underrated post.

This is an obvious canard to lump the entirety of the right with skinheads, in order to boost support for general leftism in the normies.

I think it's pretty insidious how they're trying to lump the cuckservatives in with us; also the "Alex Jones" figure is obviously an attempt by (((them))) to label all questioning of (((authority))) in the Western political system as "paranoid", "racist" or "just lies spread by con-men." People who are experienced with how propaganda operates can see through the bullshit of this movie pretty easily. At least I can.

Most people on Holla Forums, and I'd wager even a lot of white nationalists know that abortion mostly kills mud babies. The American abortion clinic movement was also founded by eugenicists.

Any user got a list of what all the bullshit/slandering of (((their))) caricature-ized versions of white nationalists are, as opposed to what white nationalists actually think?

Great so looks like Im never pirating.

Ok so here is my review. I'm going to try and be as fair as possible.

First off, a few obvious points to keep in mind. This is fiction. No matter how based on reality a movie is, it is not the same as real life. It is enhanced real life for the sake of entertainment. Secondly, a film like this would probably never be made nowadays with Muslim extremists planning terrorism in the U.S. It would be considered "irresponsible and hateful fearmongering". Lastly, and this is going to be unpopular with some here, is the fact that white supremist terrorists do and have existed and they suck. All terrorists suck. Squilibrated, violent sociopaths suck. So this film is not completely full of shit as so many a Holla Forumsack claims.

The acting in this film is really on point. Everyone did a great job. I have nothing else to say about that.

The plot is fast and tense, some may find the ending predictable.

The lighting KILLS. The colors and shadows are so damn cool.

The costumes are unrealistic in that the clothes are way too good looking for for shitty stereotypical American Nazi skins and WS. Holla Forumsacks might even get inspired by some of the dress in this film. I like it quite a lot.

Now on to themes. This film actually touches on one of the biggest plagues of modern day whites. The plague that is social isolation and a lack of a community. It looks like this film dropped a very big, unintentional red pill on it's audience. There will be people asking, "Why can't whites be united like the other races do?". Not every normie who sees this film will ask themselves that, but some will.

This is actually probably the most sympathetic Neo-Nazi movie Hollywood has ever made. If you compare it to American History X or Romper Stomper or whatever you will realize that I am right.

I've met a couple of guys like that but they were not skinheads or anything. They were just psycho assholes.

dank

I got like 3 or 4 eps in and I didnt like it

Don't listen to their hate filled facts! Remember to serve and protect the status quo, even to your own detriment! Just like superhero movies tell you, your own moral code should take a back seat towards protecting the sickness that your country has become rather than actually working towards a better world

As I said before, you can pirate, you just gotta know what's compromised and what's not. Vidya from what I can tell is typically fine.

Certain programs are questionable e.g. photoshop.

Films and shows you don't need to pirate since you can just stream it online.

The general rule that comes to pirating is know what you're downloading and not be a fucking retard when torrenting.

The reason I mention photoshop in particular is because some faggot put adware that permanently fucked my old pc back then.

The deal with Evangelion is that it's shitty and slow at first (the budget was really tight, and it was made in 1995 by a small studio); but it pays off with the mind fuckery at the end - and then you realize all the nuances of the series that you missed before. Also, you missed best German grill. Shame.

It's also Holla Forums-related since the main villains are actually the (((Illuminati))) and they use Jew magic to start the apocalypse.

I don't mean dickheads. I mean actual skinheads with swastika and SS tattoos that go around yelling at spics and niggers in public.

Yeah, in 480p.
There's absolutely no risk for virus downloading a movie from tpb, all it is is one file and it takes 5-10 minutes on a decent connection.

Fair enough.

Moral of the story though is that you should always inspect the files you get and make sure it doesn't have any sketchy shit on it.

I remember some skins from Volksfront in the U.S. curb stomped a former marine that was suffering from some mental disorder because they thought he was a drug addict. Sounds like that kind of behavior you're talking about.

Basically. It's like the Pavlovian dog experiment.

Pavlov was a scientist who rang a bell every time he fed his test dogs. Eventually, the dogs would salivate whenever they heard a bell, because they learned that bell = food.

What (((Hollywood))) is trying to do here is link all questioning of the ZOG with "le ebil skinheads" so that even normies and non-whites won't think to question them.

Don't worry, pretty soon the Gadsden and even the regular American flags will be given the same treatment.

Im not a lolberg, but wth is this??

Not really. the show was such a massive hit because it had a nuanced, modern take on the mecha genre (wholly reviving it in the process), extremely good animation, dark paranoid themes relevant to japan in the 90s and well designed characters and mecha.

the "mindfuck" at the end royally pissed off the fanbase, which was why End of Eva was produced as a more straightforward take on the ending. though unless you consume TV and pulp lit exclusively, it shouldn't have been any sort of "mindfuck" at all.

and Asuka a shit

EBIL NADZIS!!!!!

I was sort of including EoE in the package as well. I've known people that watched all of Evangelion just so they can understand EoE better, they having watched it first due to its hype.

He's supposed to be Dr. Pierce, nobody's trying to shill against Jonestein.

It's like I said here:

(((They))) are trying to lump all of the right together as "ebil nadzis" so that the normies will all become pozzed and Marxist.

They've been doing that for a while m80.

the definitely got the 14/88 part of the altright/far right pretty good.

That's retarded. they wouldn't understand shit watching EoE alone. it's literally the ending of the show.

you post like you're new - too much and too friendly - and I don't like you.

Not necessarily; outside of Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe has been in a number of box office klunkers.

Victor Frankenstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Frankenstein_(film)
"Victor Frankenstein grossed $5.8 million in North America and $28.5 million in other territories for a total of $34.2 million, against a budget of $40 million"

Horns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horns_(film)
"Horns grossed a total of $3,347,106 worldwide in 31 days of release."

Swiss Army Man
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=swissarmyman.htm
(It's been out for almost 2 months and has only grossed $4,164,653 as of August 18th. Admittedly, it's gotten rave reviews from many people I trust.)

heh this reminds me of how I am a cold and broken individual lol

He's a cult actor

how the bloody hell did elijah wood's career go down the dunny and this cunt's didn't? makes no sense

Nobody's trying to discredit lolbergs (or Alex Jonestein).

The Pierce character's march is based on Aryan Nations rallies, where Gadsden Flags are often flown.

fatasses in uniform triggers me

That's how it starts. When they finally take the whole red pill they will be screaming for bloody revolution.

Jesus Christ they look like total garbage. The actors in the film looked so intimidating and alpha.

Aryan Nations went to shit after Pastor Butler died, just like the National Alliance after Pierce passed.

If you check out the footage in that History Channel documentary "America's Nazi Secret", they were pretty impressive.

Semi-unrelated, but Eustace Mullins was actually friends with Butler and apparently spent time at the compound, further demolishing this patriotard PR cuck's narrative.

The most effective thing was just saying "well, it's true there's lots of jews at the top, but that's how nepotism works. People favor people they normally associate with". Let them draw their own conclusion with the seed you plant.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

Never a movie about Muslim terrorists or their barbaric treatment of women and children (or each other.)

Always da ebbil nahzeez

a shame really, Elijah was far more of a likeable kid than that Radcliffe cunt

When we've instigated raids on comment sections and such, I've often seen some here complain that the raiders and just meme'ing blue-pilled cuckoldry into the mainstream. I'think what you've posted here is a superior angle to take. For example, if we were to leave reviews for this movie on IMDB, we should assume the character of a normie who is more insulted at how ridiculous this movie is rather than directly commenting on the politics themselves. Stuff along the line of "I thought this was going to be serious look into the underworld of right wing groups, but the movie is so comically ridiculous that it is insulting to my intelligence. It is hard to know if the producers of this film think less of the far right or their audience" etc

until it effects their pocketbook or their normie life style. People do absorb information from the talmud vision but it doesn't mean they cannot be unprogrammed. What do you think happens when all these whites accidentally drive thru black neighborhoods….

look at how the dems sell themselves basically talking emotions that in reality just increase taxes

god emperor trump sells himself as someone who will run the nation more efficiently .

government is like the opposite of a job when u are voting. who will u vote for? the person who steals the least from u

What they don't realize: American Fascism will come wrapped in the American flag.
fucking retards chasing bald ghosts shaped like swastikas.

To think that 15 to 20 years ago we have no problems calling them as we see it.

What happened?

in case you didn't know, the terrorists in both films are muslims

Anyone have that pasta where user's cop dad went undercover in a neo-nazi group only to find out after many months that it was an FBI organized honeypot staffed and joined by the ATF, NSA and DEA?

I bet this "true story" was that FBI agent's "do you remember that hilarious time when…" Story

Here's an interview with him by (a different) (((Mark Levine))) about how Neo-Nazis are secretly involved with Islamic terror.

"We all hate black people here, right!? RIGHT!? hee hee hee"

This is why we are winning. These idiots couldn't be easier to point out. They're easier to point than black guy at a bernie sanders rally.

does anyone else here not know any 'skinheads' or 'neo-nazis?'

I've know libertarians, militia-types, conspiracy nuts (coast to coast am, not jonestein-tier), ex-military, bikers, ex-cons, hell, even black rednecks. Never this talmudvision stereotype

lurk moar

not once, although I've never seen a black redneck do abos count?

we do hate all black people though.

Do you hate the weeds in your garden?

They're a symptom, not the cause.

Another interview with this faggot, specifically about the movie.

I don't know, are there abbos in rural white areas who pretty much act just like the whites (despite being sub-par) and hate other niggers?

no, they're a disease of their own right - just a slightly less severe one

Holla Forums is the best place left on earth for the wise.

kek

This faggot also spoke at an event for American Muslims talking about how they're a bunch dindu nuffins.

I don't know any of those people you list, so far as I know, except for ex-military. I'm sure they exist, but I doubt their numbers.

Hard to argue with those digits no funs detected

How is this even a thing?

He looked so hurt.

That flag predates Libertarianism.

Me and some friends once converted a ghetto rat into a redneck. Pretty aure he disowned his nigger family, married an asian chick, and got a job doing construction. Quit smoking newports too, lol.

a rare breed made rarer by gibs
a decent amount were integrating and making something of themselves beforehand

The common tactic of the jew is to accuse everyone else of being a jew. This exposes the jew however. Nice try kike.

Just like that other stealth redpill classic

I have mine titled "Nogwarts"

the gladsen isn't just for lolbergs, user.
and neither is the second amendment

This will only give us hollywood-tier visuals to use in our .webms and jewtube videos.
Thanks, jews!

jew detected

how fucking new are you?

What?

I'm watching this right now and I'm already mildly pissed off.
This cunt agent and the movie itself are already pushing this "muslims dindu nuffin" narrative, Tim McVeigh was a dangerous veteran who wanted to start the race war, etc.

The problem with associating our ideals with "villains" and their libshit ideals with "heroes" is that it starts to reach the point where the villain is more likeable than the heroes, at which point the normie ceases to identify with the hero's ideals on a subconscious level. And we get to make some dank OC from the media in question.

I've only seen what's in this thread, if they are representative, they look like skinny nobodies trying hard. Will watch soon.

I'm trying to think of who you might be talking about, and drawing a blank. This is not my area of expertise, but I know of none.

fanpop.com/clubs/daniel-radcliffe/articles/238222/title/daniel-radcliffe-takes-blood-pressure-medication-ease-excruciating-cluster-headaches

He suffers a lot.

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM Holla Forums?

Dillan Roofberg mayhaps?

I always thought he was just a fucked up kid I never saw the typos who had problems with his meds. But I would agree that it was terrorism.

If the target was the nigger politician, he should have just stuck with that.

Edit to shit it up because that empty space behind the letters made me sad.

Cat Ladies?

You are a hitler Harry.

Lol it's like babies first redpill
Ww2 kosher tax, whoa mind blown

The 10 guys who are still in the KKK because it's edgy tend to be like that. The rest are in jail.

Why they don't change this old garbage for actual Muslim terrorist attacks of every day? Oh wait, because it's old propaganda of political social engineering manipulate in the already dumb stupid brainwashed naive white people from north America and Europe.

Anyway, i like the possibility of white people united, i wanted to see them being cool and awesome, but i know it's political establishment propaganda, someone said that they are already trying to defend muslims.

Why people are so naive to don't know the political establishment want ethnic replacment of one group to personal gain, votes, support and their globalist political strategy? It's sad.

Anyway, Skinhead looks cool but this is used for political manipulation propaganda, i doubt will be good to watch.

Every day thousands of crimes, hate attack, and people dying by muslims and anti-white garbage, but they push the old narrative and propaganda to get the stupid naive white people.

Anyway, i like to see whites being dominant, attacking, because we need revenge after years of anti-white manipulation, lies, garbage and manipulation made for disgusting media too.

Thinking about that is racist and everyone on the news says racism is bad.

kek

the best part is all the other subhumans being useful idiots since once the intelligent people are gone ((((they)))) wont even need to waste time/money on some elaborate propaganda/fake reality, because all the subhumans and what will be left of the lower IQ whites will just accept the gibsmedats making it easier to control them all while thinking they bested the evil racist white giant for all eternity (thanks marxism) who in reality tried at every turn to uplift them really fucking sad future if any of this becomes reality.

this lol.

it probably wont convince normies (i hope) but that vid up the thread of the guy at the podium has taken every current white nationalist meme and slogan and, as you say, make it come from the mouth of the "wrong" guy.

are they getting nervous?

its like this movie was a desperate attempt to cuck the swelling "alt right"

jej

This is what always kills me. Despite them looking like complete edge-lords, they're not wrong. There is a "jew tax" on processed foods, we did slaughter our brothers in WWII for no real reason other than yids pulling strings, and yes, jews are a serious problem.

They're not wrong, but people will never look beyond this because "muh ebul hwite supreemist." It's fucking infuriating.

Also:

That explains why he's a manlet.

That's Jackson, newfag. It's from the same movie as your third pic.

interesting movie overall.

Like the movie said, most people are just talk. I think the movie will ultimately end up red pilling a large portion of the watchers.

I don't know, that one is too left-field to just dismiss it. People might actually decide to look up if it's a real thing.

Sort of like that 'god hates the tips of little babies dicks' song that mentions rabbis sucking baby cock.

then why did they make it?

Remember, lads, the real bad guys are wholesome white families.

kek. The only real members were the ones that aborted the second a plot started to be talked about.

You should marry a great traditional Chinese woman, user.

The Fourth Laterine Council had it right. These people really do need to be marked out.

Praise Kek.

Shocked.

I don't think it will redpill the masses.
the masses are too well fed at this stage to give a fuck if there's some "Jew tax" on their food.

I think they made it just to re-affirm the narrative and also check which way the wind is blowing.

Someone should take all these anti-nazi jewish propaganda films, edit them all together, while removing the pozz and turning them into some glorious hatefest that celebrates white identity.

At least do it properly.

I've seen like, 6 in my entire life. That's not many at all.

Lend Lease started in the earlier decade lad.
Not to mention ww1 propaganda.

You are a saint, user.

checked, I knew it was worth it to read those HP as a kid, just to get this anecdote

The guys that are supposed to represent the Aryan Nations that come later in the film are the ones I'm talking about. They look like perfect RWDS material.

As for WS terrorists, the film has a bunch of real life examples flash on the screen somewhere at the start. The one that especially comes to my mind is David Copeland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

Interesting.

Holy shit, you might be on to something. I forgot about that scene as soon as the main plot started. It's like that bullshit terrorist study where they said white males are the true biggest threat when they included things like "animal liberation" under their definiton of terrorism.

"Xenophobic, paranoid and racist. The same does not apply when whites are portrayed as terrorists however."

When was the last time the KKK commited any crimes? Nowadays it seems less of a terrorist group and more of a club for eccentric southern whites. I could be tottally wrong though.

basically my thoughts. "black lives matters" as a group is more radical and its members commit far more crimes as individuals

The last time i heard about them they were attacked and stabbed by raving niggers who came just to attack them. This the the bizarre world where niggers are attacking KKK members for using their 1st amendment and no one cares cause muh boogeyman KKK

Didn't they have some kind of reform movement a couple years ago?
Something about they were trying to be more friendly or civic or something?

Since no one posted a magnet link yet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MZ2HZ6YXZFKBZUBVU54ZOZOQLWH3A2CP&dn=Imperium.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT%5BPRiME%5D&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

Do you think Hollywood will ever make a movie about Mossad making plans for poisoning and assassinating Muslim leaders?

Thus the Malfoy Effect. It's why most Harry Potter fans are also fans of the Death Eaters.

Voldemort Did Nothing Wrong

Except not getting the goblins out of the bank.

The event I'm talking about was earlier this year I think it was anti muslim/immigrant march where the KKK got a permit to demonstrate which somehow got around to a bunch of niggers who waited for them to get close to their hood then started attacking and stabbing them, and the police didn't show up at all because they didn't want to upset the chimps because they would be defending dem ebil racist KKK members.

Wont ever happen you see what the kike shills do on here if you mention the kikes genocide the Palestinians "haha good fuck those mudslimes less semites for us to have to kill"

honestly the whole "no one came to defend me" will be true.

I hadn't heard of this event.
That's sad.
They might be kind of goofy, but they have the right to speak their mind.
Also,

2017 hasnt even started yet and theyre going all out

There was a KKK guy a few years back who wanted to kill Muslims with a massive X-ray device but got caught almost immediately.

What did he mean by this?

I'm guessing this guy did not live in reality.

those jew fucks

But didnt he get fucked in the ass by pedo kikes in hollywood as well? Just like every other child star he turned to alcohol n drugs, typical thing for hollywood child actors

You forgot the movie Denial, which is all about David Irwing.

It's a busy year.

yid propaganda movie

dont care dont watch

I assume the black guy knows mr.undercover IRL, which is retarded that he'd go undercover in an area he's frome….

That is excellent. I am listening to it now. Yockey was a brilliant man. A lawyer, linguist, concert level pianist, and author. IQ estimated at 170.

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/Yockey-Imperium-Intro.mp3

Yeah, I learned that the South were the good goys propped up by cash from the Jews running Britain and her banks.

I can't tell if you're serious here or not. The second world war had nothing to do with Jews. It wasn't started by Jews. It wasn't for them. The allies were even pretty indifferent during the war to atrocities committed against Jews on the continent and took no steps to prevent them. It all actually has so little to do with Jews that it's comical when conspiritards think da jooz instigated the conflicts.

P.S. you take for granted the good relations between continental Europe, the UK and the USA at present. WW1 and WW2 other than in sheer scale, were no more meaningless than every other war in European history. Yep. War sucks. You might also find yourself a close ally to a nation you were at war with a couple of decades later and then think "wow, war really sucks". You aren't really clever for holding that opinion. It's actually quite mainstream right now to say it was all pointless and nothing to do with saving civilisation, but land and resource grabbing and honouring stupid treaties etc. Your zog kike school propaganda history teacher omgz guise will probably fucking tell you that.

Some thought after having watched this film

- The Dallas Wolf character is a Filterking ripoff who lives with his mother and does an entertainment show, doesn't actually care about anything he talks about
- The ebil natzees in the film are almost always depicted as drunk skinheads, or low IQ racists who are easily tricked by Harry Potterberg
- The stronk womyn agent that Harry works for is convinced that all the natzees are terrorists and that Muslims aren't worth looking at
- "They're conspiracy theorists! They're all talk!" The stronk womyn gets BTFO and turns out to be 100% wrong. But then the normal-seeming white guy turns out to be the bad guy.

The normal white guys who just want a future for their children are shown to be the real terrorists. Of course one of the terrorists screams "I'm a patriot of the United States!" as he's being cuffed at the end.

Not 100% wrong. I don't think it was really a good film, but I do think that a few people will look up ZOG, Imperium, Ruby Ridge, etc. It will probably lead at least a few people down that path of the redpill.

4/10 don't watch

Why are you lying?
What atrocities are you referring to? The holocaust never happened
Reddit kike detected. Fuck off back to your containment site and never return

the record has been corrected
0.05$ has been deposited to your account

The point of these neo nazi type films is to reinforce the image of associating racism with low social status. They can have the characters in it saying things that are true but it doesn't matter. Most people don't change their opinion on something when confronted with new facts. Especially when the facts are presented in a manner that the viewer will pereceive as low social status.

It'll make middle and upper class people more verse to racism.

Stay mad.

That explains why you're such an emarrassment

They already were. The upper classes of whites have sold us out.

Nigger

He was trying to "kill the enemies of Israel", but of course the kikes didn't lead with that in the media coverage.

The only thing about him that's similar to Shabbos Jones is the website. He's WLP, but with the outward appearance of Limbaugh – probably just out of laziness, because the jews wouldn't attack that crypto. They even used the same blue font.

I think the reason so many people think he's modeled after AJ is that Jones's whole schtick these days is ripped off from Limbaugh.

Most people are stuck up with branding, not acutal substance. People buy shitty, overpriced, chinese made shoes because they have a nike logo but scoff at wearing American made, quality, generic sneakers.

No doubt that was the intention, trying to depict normal looking White people as the biggest danger, which is designed to programma the audiance to attack the normal elements in such a movement.

this was the biggest load of bullshit in the entire film, imo. yeah, I'm totally sure educated, middle class white dudes with kids to raise are totally willing to drop it all to blow themselves up in an event that is about as likely to kick off a race war as listening to skrewdriver records.

Seems kind of silly that the KKK are at a neo Nazi joint rally.

The film actually did a good job of capturing the diversity of the white power movement. Some are street punks, some are ideological fascists with good jobs and families. The aryan brotherhood aren't cardboard villains and psychopaths, they want to carry out the attack because they believe they are under threat and that it will result in a better future for their children. Only the ones at the top seem to even be aware of the plot. The actions outside of the terror schemes are run of the mill prepper stuff, every gun they've acquired for their settlement is legal. The Dallas Wolf's rhetoric is contemporary and up to date, focuses on the idea of protecting white christian family values rather than recycling trite speeches about the glory of the reich and inferiority of the jews. The leftists attacking the white pride march are even shown to be more violent than the average neo-nazi.

Nate says to the somalian at the beginning of the film: "You want to change things so others don't suffer the way you did", and that's why he was picked for the assignment: because his senior believed he would understand and be sympathetic with the movement. Far from condemning the average white conservative as a terrorist, there's a lot more shades of gray than a typical Hollywood film would afford to white pride.

I was surprised by Radcliffe's performance, though his character comes off as far too nice and green to be taken seriously as a terrorist wannabe and Irak war veteran. His cover story should have fallen apart in minutes.

oh it's just brits being anti-white as usual

Did he launch the giant X-ray device into space? Maybe we could hack into it.

I hate these bastards so much..

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If im going to be completly honesty, I actually enjoyed the movie a lot.
To bad they didnt get to set off the bomb

Construction crews.

This is basically an anti-white representation of those people, though. In real life, bikers who are less concerned about white survival are older. The younger generation might care a little more about their own race, because there is a lot more White Genocide going on during these folks' lifetimes, therefore the younger ones do this to take a stance against brainwashing and anti-white policies, but it's a different crowd from bikers.

Mouse ears : Check
Bushy Eyebrows : Check
Depthless eyes : Check
Frog Mouth : Check
Manlet : Check

Conclusion: KIKE.

I say it isnt just the bikers. The mass majority of cuckservatives are older people.
They are ones who push for "compromises" and "rationality". Which means cucking yourself for liberals and lose your shit at a slower pace.
Same for lolbergs. Always the same 28 30 something crowd. The smug attitude while getting fucked in the ass by leftists is very telling.

Here's the Jewtube trailer in case anybody wants to drop some more redpills in the comments. Comments aren't terrible some are pretty based.

>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/
>>>/politics/
Take your pick.

Straight out of Tel Aviv shill school? You stick out like a sore thumb.

No, I'm trying to say that the bikers are the ones that are tougher. Younger people that are concerned about their race sometimes do have their hair cut shorter, but they don't act psycho like this video shows, they're not spewing profanity and not doing pat downs. They probably meet at punk rock shows or at their worksite.

Again, different from bikers who are a lot more into illegal activity, and toughness, and drugs. Bikers in general are older and more established. It might be a generational thing, but then again the two groups are not really equivalent. Bikers are basically only edgy and would be only civic nationalist mostly. Both are probably blue-collar, working class though. Then again there are a lot of working class subcultures, are there not, user.?

For example, this user. who is doing the internet version of bulging-eyed snarling at people wouldn't be welcome since he has no sense of humour and is too thin-skinned, but he might be welcome around bikers because they don't mind if he does amphetamines around them as long as he buys them from them.

so many Holla Forums memes in this movie

Good comment from elsewhere

I would not be surprised if we get a news hoax to go along with this movie. Some people have wanted to paint terror as white for a long time

Very true. Kikes are fucking up big time with their exaggeration. We are blending in the mainstream effortlessly, because not one of us will ever look like their caricature.

Thats what I meant. The older generations are beer bellied, established old men who wish every day for "peaceful solutions". Which just means they dont want the beer to run out and the clubs to shutdown. Too far gone into the matrix.
Some of them might actually be concerned about the horrors of wars, but most arent. Just cowards.

I'd say that a lot of whites that are concerned about their own are meeting up at TRUMP rallies as well but however the election goes, but those rallies are only happening for a few more months probably.

go to your trap-wife and slam meth while I have safety knowing a Muslim wont kill me.

Are neo-nazi gangs really so prevalent that we need so many movies about them? How many violent white-nationalists are even operating in the USA? And does their bodycount even come close to that of nigger street crime?

So is this nigger bullshit supposed to tell me that brit/pol/ is on par with Holla Forums for D/C faggotry?

Holy shit, SJWs BTFO.

At least there's this.

Despite the title and the cover briefly appearing in the trailer, I can't find any references to Yockey in any of the articles about the movie.

I wonder if these devious kikes chose that name specifically to knock Yockey and his book out of the first few pages of results for a google search for "Imperium"?

confirmed shit

is shit. can confirm.

They used Bob Whitaker's "white genocide" meme with the Dallas Wolf guy. The big bald dude with a beard said basically the same line Tom Metzger said in this clip: youtube.com/watch?v=9bYVmhgKuUY

this film is trash

The movie wasn't released on a mass scale like American History X was. Perhaps (((they))) thought it dropped to many redpills and didn't want large amounts of goyim to see it?

There's a Spanish (FROM SPAIN) nationalist band called Imperium too: youtube.com/watch?v=hdG4s21whK8

Then why release it at all?

Change of mind on (((their))) part maybe. Just a theory. If they wanted this to get out there, it would've been in every theater across the country but it was only available in some indie places and video on demand.

Does A Wyatt Mann know about this?
Hmmm…I guess he couldn't exactly sue without revealing himself as le ebul yahtzee.

Well played, jews. Well played.

Daily reminder, boys
She's watching.

You guessed right. Race war now.

This interview is rather insightful.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/imperium-daniel-radcliffe-going-undercover-921014

Can we make Radcliff never work another day in "acting" again?

Can we put spells and curses on the kikes and kike puppets that was involved with this film? Yes, we can.

be responsible with that shit though. No need to curse their children or spouses.

You know that though…Just covering my ass…

Yes this is exactly what they are trying to do.

The abortion point is actually pretty accurate and can easily be turned on it's head by the facts and turning leftist logic against itself: Abortion kills more nog babies than white babies even though nogs make less than 15% of the population, therefore abortion is inherently anti-black. It's like they don't want blacks to breed? How racist!!!

lol gl/hf

If this movie was half-way realistic everyone in the skinhead gang would be members of alphabet soup agencies and the movie would be a slapstick-comedy/thriller.

I got plans.

There are no Neo-Nazi gangs, It's all a scam so that various government agencies can blow their budgets larping in the forest, take pictures of their guns and demanding the federal government give them more money so they can continue to spy on non-existent white power groups.

Not exactly. The jews are trying to create a situation where everyone on the far-right is either a degenerate skinhead or kosher alt-right faggot, with nothing in between.

This is the cringest fucking thing.

Aren't the drawings seen in the film original art that, while obviously inspired by A Wyatt Mann drawings, aren't actually A Wyatt Mann drawings, so he couldn't sue even if he wanted to?

i hate to have to tell you this but A. Wyatt Man is actually a ex-satanist called Nick Bougas, and i think he is married to a jew.
Picture related; He is on the far left.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas

But to be fair, if they are actually A. Wyatt man cartoons and the jews who made this film didn't ask permission Nick should sue.

He already suffers from cluster headaches, one of the most painful conditions known to man, in the same range as childbirth or kidney stones, as much as multiple times a week. He is already receiving the suffering he deserves, and if it wasn't him, (((hollywood))) would just replace him with another actor who could play the role decently, like Brad Pitt or something idk. The producers are the problem, actors are mere pawns, controlled through child sex rings, blackmail, money, and drugs/alcohol, the real problem is the studio executives and producers.

Old news, faggot. He addressed all that long ago.

It should be noted that generations of yiddish success has led to a very complacent and egotistical young kikes who will no doubt do some dumb shit that will undermine the years of work their hook nosed fore bearers have done.

does the kite runner count?

how so?

Currently in print in quality hardcover from Wermod and Wermod.
shop.wermodandwermod.com/books/our-titles/the-palingenesis-project/imperium-the-philosophy-of-history-and-politics.html

nah because in the book the antagonist was a ebin blonde nazi kid (in the middle of kabul during a russian occupation, why didn't the gommies kill him? )who buttrapes a sandnigger

Hope this movie flops.

LETS MEME IT. KEK DEMANDS IT BE DONE.

You'd honestly be better off buying a used copy with the foreword by Willis Carto (which may or may not have been written by Revilo P. Oliver).

Heh! As it happens I do own the 1962 Truth Seeker Press edition. The foreword is definitely dynamically written and informative, but too critical of Yockey's viewpoint. I own a few other editions by Wermod and Wermod (Mister, The Passing of the Great Race) and being so pleased with their quality want my fellow Holla Forumsacks to discover them too. I would've gotten their edition of Yockey too, but it came out after I'd already shelled out for my antique copy, so I'm letting those who prefer reading print books or just want to build up an impressive library know there's a current publisher selling a professionally-done edition, so's we don't need to fight over the pricey old editions.

They need a free ride into the sun.

That was Stonebuildthewall Jackson you dumb piece of shit.

every fuckin time, Holla Forums doesn't like those neo-fags we're all mainly National Socialist.

A symptom of what? Stunted evolution?

Well the main antagonist of the movie says he became convinced by Western Superiority by reading Yockey and visiting Africa.

No, the book that redpilled him was "Which Way European Man? by Gary John Triple", obviously a reference to Which Way Western Man? by William Gayley Simpson. No idea why they didn't use the real title for it, they did for pretty much everything else.

What jeans do they wear instead?

just watched it

its funny how the actual Holla Forumsack guy (or honestly looked like the kind of person Holla Forumsacks should be) with his cute wife, kids, well read, into white culture, etc, was the true terrorist.

i guess this is the propaganda at play: anyone who cares about the future of white children is really a nutjob bomber.

but it didnt, kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_St._Louis

basically jewish refugees tried to run from germany, but no country wanted to take them including usa and canada

This flick is so dense with propaganda I don't even know where to start. But it's hilarious really.

Really makes you think huh…

Also, not that this is surprising in any way, shape or form, but here is one of the noses behind this schlock (pic very much related).

If you have too much free time and are considering watching this, just pirate it like a bad, bad goy. It's fucking hilarious the amount of propaganda they shovel into this one. And Daniel Manletcliff is a surprising misfire of a cast and is awkward as all hell in 90% of the scenes he's in.

Don't feel bad about watching this for the memes.

Would it be possible to do a little video-cutting to transform it into a redpilled movie?

Sort of like how the Tolkien edit turned the Hobbit trilogy into something watchable.

It's very possible. I was thinking about it last night while watching this because they say a lot of common sense stuff like the "Jew tax" (kosher stuff) but are expecting the viewer to just dismiss it as "pfft, these crazy racist amirite". Also, apparently the greatest manifestation of racism is normalcy, according to this garbage; the villain of the movie is just some normal looking white guy with his white family that had the very unfortunate experience of reading the wrong opinions, man!, and having to work a project in Kenya (looks like the Red Pill is Africa's more plentiful resource).

Daniel Radcliffe to the list, when?

What a dirty little girl

I watched the movie today

The movie should have ended there.

This movie was more of a reinforcement that most women ruin shit than anything else

THIS YOU FAGGOT. SPREAD THIS.

Very possible that that could be possible, just like we did with "look who's back".

Both sides were shit-tier. It was jews who wanted niggers picking their cotton vs jews wanting them to work in economically more profitable factories. Lincoln wanted them deported and funded his war without kike money, and look what happened.

Also

Maximum keks that the dumb cunt explains that the turner diaries are basically the only reason that whites are uniting

No other reason whatsoever

It's all the turner diaries fault

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

Yea i noticed that too. The diaries aren't even that good.

Yeah the whole idea is fucking stupid

It's like blaming the koran for why muslims blow shit up

Muslims don't blow shit up because of a book and only the book

They blow shit up because it's in their nature to

Thanks for the new meme, Hollywood!

They're utgard.

*Utangard

They did nothing to debunk the claims made by the white supremacists and had a tacked on "it's because of bullying and victim-hood" ending that didn't address the intellectual supremacist character's points at all. I know they want to tell the truth through a "wrong" character to make people think it's wrong but honestly this movie was an unintentional stealth red pill. I know that wasn't the point but they did literally nothing to debunk any of the claims made by the ebil fuggin nazis.

Which is rendered meaningless because they still pump out families of 10 each supported by welfare, whereas the master race stays compromised with "stopping overpopulation", "destroying the patriarchy" or "being too young and not prepared" a.ka. being soulless hedonist retards over-intellectualizing killing their own and justifying their genetic suicide.

You are a fucking brainless nigger if you really think sacrificing children helps anyone but degenerate money whorshipping kikes, if you really want to stop the growing population of non-whites (assuming that's going to fix the spiritual death of the übermensch) attack the monetary aid that allows brown people to thrive more than what they should.
They reproduce in a r selected model, they will have a huge ammount of kids to ensure their survival since they operate in hostile enviroments, with plentyful resources, they over populate until the system collapses.

I repeat you degenerate godless dipshit, killing children does nothing because they are designed to reproduce like maniacs, fight that which enables their relatively "luxurious" life, supporting that which enables their death enables yours.

hahaha

WHY THE FUCK WON'T ANY OF THESE STREAMS WORK

Promptfile one stops after 5-10 minutes. Others don't load at all.

WEW

123movies.to/film/imperium-15538/

One theme that is ever present on these movies is that the NatLARP group always have public marches where the entire fucking town spontaneously gather to scream at them.

Yet another attempt to make you afraid of your own views and also train you to do completely useless things like sparse walkouts.

"Remember, it all begins with a word."

I'm confused. What was this film's final line in reference to?

Probably a call to ban assault swords.

Just finished watching and can also confirm is shit. Not just because of the typical white power tropes, but because the story is so fucking bland and boring. Nothing really happens, just one boring stereotypical, already been done scene after another.

Didn't mean to sage.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e436902a0e8ec9468634a8fd341a4eb33c194551&dn=Harry.Potter.and.the.Skinheads.of.Azkaban.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG

Im half way in.
What i noticed:

This "wolf" guy is modelled after 3 Podcasters:
1) Wolf Wallstreet aka Fourth Position aka bob in DC.
Hes called "wolf" and located "just out of DC".
2) Renegade Broadcasting. Just look at the design of the website.
3) Kevin Alfred Strom. The way he speaks is totally KAS.

Also what i find contrdicting is that this "wolf" guy is said to be pretty smart and charismatic.
So really the easiest way of getting into contact with him would be to just call in in his show.
Instead Harry Potter dresses up like an idiot and walks around with these complete assholes.
And he just accepts their assholeness.
When they show up at his door he actually lets them in so they can stink around in his apartment.

They have to introduce the asshole skinheads from the 90s somewhere in that movie because its so easy to hate them.
But its out of place.
The closest thing to these peope would be the "NSM" Movement, But even they look different and they are not young but more middle aged, skinheads as a youth movement doesnt exist anymore.

Ok, ill see if harry potter gets his shit together in the rest of the movie.

This 1000x. In Africa every other kid dies of AIDS or starvation, and it does not halt the population explosion since they are fully committed to the r-strategist reproduction model by genetic design. Abortion is at best putting a band aid on cancer or buying us some time against white genocide, not a solution in the slightest.

In finished the movie.

This "Dallas Wolf" Character later on gets a lot of William Piercish traits. Like the style of one of his Videos and the way he talks. "hu-why?"
I felt that in American History X the "Cameron" Character was basically William Pierce running Resistance Records.
But in this Movie the Characters are less clear.

"Dallas Wolf" talks like William Pierce sometimes. He does a perverted version of the "mantra" from Bob Whitaker. But he also reminds me of fourth position radio and talks about leaderless resistance.
Also he lives with his mum, like Horus the Avenger does.
And the logo of his show is written in blueish neon light like Renegade Broadcasting.
So hes a complete prowhite clusterfuck.

So basically we have 4 Nazi Characters:
1. The asshole skinhead crew. Thugs.
The asshole Skinhead crew is just mandatory in any jewmovie about nazis. Its based on asshole skinheads from jewish movies.

2. "Dallas Wolf": Radio guy, William Pierce/ Podcaster / Mantraguy.
"Dallas Wolf" is professional, he even reports Harry Potter to the FBI, but hes an asshole too because he is in it for the money.

These two characters would usually be enough to make such a movie.
The Nazis are either stupid. Or if they are intelligent they are just in it because its so full of fucking money. Theres so much cash to be made and also they just want to feel powerful and be a fuhrer.
In American History X the characters would be complete at this point.

3. The Christian Identity guy. He reminds you of Eugène Terre'Blanche.
Hes a likeable guy, But be careful hes doing "revolutionary activity".

4. The intellectual alternative guy with kids and wife.
Hes super cool too. But also a terrorist.

Now the plot that these people want to blow something up is pretty thin. You dont even know what its gonna be or for what purpose.
So at the end of the movie. It almost feels like the Nazis arent stupid/evil enough.

So they have to add a scene where an ex-nazi educates a school-class about nazis.
Warning them that they dont have to become nazis like he did.
And the bottom line is "Fascism is victimhood". "You dont have to be a victim".

Which is interesting because thats also the unspoken message of AHX.
Which is:"Hate is bad".
So you can just pretend that everything is ok. And then you are cool.
Thats the message most "liberal" white people get and what they try to do.
Of course you can only do that if you isolate yourself from the multiracial society like liberals like to do. Like working in Harry Potters FBI environment where there is basically zero niggers in the FBI.

So theres basically 3 messages in this movie:
1. asshole skinheads are stupid asshoies
2. Radio hosts and other leaders are insincere, they do it because they want to be fuhrers and get fucking rich.
3. If you complain, you are a victim: Its cooler to pretend that everything is ok.
4. white people are terrorists.

Its funny because the third message IMO has been injected into the movement by people like angelo john gage. Like you arent allowed to mention jews because thats "whining".
The first 3 ingredients are basically in every Nazi-Movie. Now the fourth has been added.

There is a lot of semi-good points in the movie, like the jew tax or the perverted mantra. But that is no reason to like the movie. The viewer is conditioned to connect these things with all the shit hes presented with. So its basically a wave-breaker or a vaccination.
When someone hears the mantra that has seen the movie. The intention is that he will immediately project "Dallas Wolf" or even worse characters, onto it. Because the perverted Mantra sounds similar enough.
Its perverted though so that it wont be effective on its own.

This movie is a great crime thriller, but it's also propaganda. It is absolutely well-made propaganda. I recommend watching it for the story surprisingly sympathetic portrayal of our side, but remember that the goal of this movie is to sell Americans on the lie that we are the real threat.

Kill yourself.

This.
Usually they take something that we would like to hear.

But they do 2 things.

1. They pervert it so its "deactivated".
This is a trade-off, the more they pervert it the less recognizable it gets.

Best example here is the perverted mantra. Its surely recognizeable. But it also contains stuff like "affirmative action kills jobs" -> genocide.
Its true that racial discrimination against white people is part of a genocide. But just they way its worded is intended to get a knee-jerk reflex. I mean "killing jobs = genocide" its basically short-circuiting the mantra so that its ineffective.

If we would do a Movie about jews we would have them say "You are a Nazithatwantstokillsixmillionjews". This is our version of that technique. Its recognizable, but its also ridiculous.

2. Pure pawlow-dog conditioning.
Just mix it together with uncomfortable people and uncomfortable situations etc. so that these associations are hopefully activated once the subject is subjected to pro white people.

So when they mention our stuff, thats a bad thing because its makes a bad "first impression" by being presented as a perversion and in company with thugs, criminality, freakish people etc.

Who?

William Luther Pierce.

"Dallas Wolf" actually flip-flops between different characters IMO. theres some scenes in which completely copies the conduct of WLP and in some other scenes he doesnt remind you of him at all.
Its a Frankenstein of a Character.

Jesus Christ, I'm watching this piece of garbage right now. While I thought the "14/88 brother sieg heil fellow POL" shit was stupid, "Dallas Wolf" just straight out said the "diversity is codeword for white genocide" phrase.

Interesting detail i noted:

If you use a prepaid cellphone you are basically a terrorist

Can you upload webms of the scenes?

The "14/88 brother" has already been uploaded earlier, the restaurant scene. This is the white genocide scene I mentioned.

Propaganda backfiring 101

Be careful with ramzcuck.
Hes bitching about islam and terrorism.

And he doesnt like people who talk about race&jews. Hes basically pushing the same idea that Imperium does:
Mentioning jews is victimhood. You dont wanna be a victim right? So you better dont mention jews.
Bitch about islam and terrorism instead.

every. time.

No, obviously if you are white, you should encourage your female siblings to have 10 nigglets with stronk black dindus and then kill yourself before producing any white offspring.

Otherwise you are a racist, anti-islam, xenophobe, etc..

The upper classes of whites are probably just as repulsed by niggers, beaners, and muds as every other intelligent person. But they pander to them as useful idiots to gain and maintain wealth and power, which subsequently allows them to live far away from the negative effects of their pet shitskins.

Middle and poor class whites that actively support muds over their own self interests gain nothing and are obviously just fucking stupid.

I don't know if it's his age or just me getting better at detecting Jews, but he looks a lot more Jewish than he did as a kid.

The part where he went to the feds was probably loosely based on Hal Turner.

FBI agent who sets up Neo-Nazi group and gets young impressionable people to join so that he can arrest them.

Fixed that for you user.
Have some news on top of that for the newbies here:
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/07/29/pair-found-guilty-in-bc-terror-trial-to-go-free-after-judge-rules-rcmp-entrapment.html

“The world has enough terrorists. We do not need the police to create more,” Bruce said in a landmark ruling Friday as she characterized the RCMP’s methods as “multi-faceted and systematic manipulation.”

"She described the pair as marginalized, socially isolated, former heroin addicts dependent on methadone and welfare to subsist and said they were “all talk and no action.”"

…and Canada are amateurs compared to the FBI.

they do something to his nose to make him look less Jewish on that poster?

Wew

what's disturbing that with a few pro white propaganda movies for a few years, you could convert the majority of whites to support the cause.

What white guy/white family is just sitting there in the living room with their golden retriever and one kid present, who then suddenly start this conversation:

Who fucking does that?

nobody, connects the problem with limited Hollywood system right now it's completely shifted into propaganda mode.

nobody wants 90% of the shitty movies Hollywood puts out, everybody's tired with them but they continue to persist becausethey are a self-sustaining force financially ( technically the entire movie industry is a big investment banking scam, with movies being just a byproduct of that system).

nobody wanted feminist Ghostbusters either, nobody wants the endless slew of remakes that are 99% of the time worse than the originals.

nobody wants movies constantly telling them how shitty they are and intolerant their race is, and how awful the world is because they exist.

today's movies are designed to subvert, pervert, pollute and demoralize.

people are finding their entertainment elsewhere, the Internet, message boards, torrents, video games, and 1 million other things and that pisses them off. so they're getting their little cuck puppet president Obama tto help them destroy the Internet with TPP and iCan.

in a lot of ways we should be more worried about that crap than Islamic terrorism.

I'm just waiting for it to have the opposite effect, but that may be giving the average person too much credit. I doubt most people notice the frequency of black propaganda that's getting peddled considering the mill has been running since the 30s.

most people I think consciously don't like it, but they know that they can't verbally say anything about it, or they'll be ostracized and even physically attacked (don't know how many times I've seen leftists lunatics completely snap and attack people for the most minor of disagreements)

so they vote with their dollars, and their eyeballs. the mainstream media wants to make the cucking compulsory. and they might just get their way if we don't stop TPP and iCan and the rest of their Orwellian mind control bull shit laws they keep trying to pass (and succeeding).

Nice post

My initial redpill was started by these movies.

Reasons:
- They almost always show the good arguments of nationalists, but somehow make them sound like they are bad/wrong but never explain why other than "but dat racis"; this actually makes the argument look more solid
- Characters are made to act retarded on purpose and out of the blue, which feels very out of character and leaves the viewer with doubt (if their arguments are weak, why do they need to "stupidize" the characters or make them do insane shit to make them look bad?). It just feels like the character was being "too right" and had to be "made wrong"
- The viewer is either exposed to good talking points of nationalists OR exposed to a ridiculous strawman that is too unrealistic to be credible, both make you want to dig
- When characters doubt the holohax, they are never confronted with evidence (well duh) but again just pearl-clutching, so the viewer will ask themselves why if the holohax is so big and proven they can't come up with proof of even a part of it?
- Characters are always alpha males, muscular, good-looking, confident, i.e. someone people want to be, while lefties are always shown as emotional, unbearable virtue signallers, weak, emasculated

Examples:
- The kike in American History X: a rich jew who runs his mouth about poor people and oppression? and then resorts to muh 6 millions when confronted with a solid argument, while the "evil nadsi" is making absolutely relatable and demonstrable points. At the end of the argument, Derek is the winner, even if he pulls a strawman (which is pretty funny tbh, made me chuckle even as bluepill)
- The Believer is probably the biggest redpill on television given the bar speech
- Denial IS AN ENTIRE MOVIE SHOWING THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR THE HOLOHAX HAHA HOLY SHIT HOW ARE THEY THIS RETARDED
- Lucky Number Slevin is a huge redpill, but it hasn't gotten much traction

And who Moloch will get his babies?

Watched it. This film is nothing more than a propaganda piece to quelch a possible future uprising.

Many, many false narratives just even in the first 5 minutes. e.x. saying mcveigh wanted to start a race war instead of a reactionary Waco measure.

They hint @ the Jew, but don't name it.

It's entertaining, but painting the wrong picture of people who just want to 14.

Garbage kikel film.

I love it

Funny how the Yids will never produce a movie about the 5000 people niggers shot last week in the United States.

They will run past a million brown crimes to report the one white one.

That is how we know their intentions. And that is how we will prove it in the courts when the day comes.

I dont know much about hal turner. But i noticed another thing. He asked for 7500$, just like don black on stormfront does every month.
Also Stormfront Radio was hostet in Florida. Maybe these are also hints? This "dallas wolf" is really a frankenstein of all prowhite public figures ever.

Well of course, that's what Good People do. After all, to stand idly by while EVIL is occurring makes you guilty as well. That's why we need to fight Israel's wars for them. You're not an isolationist are you?

Strange of them to choose the title 'Imperium' given the political happenings of the CURRENT YEAR.

Pure coincidence?

No you retard, it takes its name from a white nationalist book. No one gives a shit about your shitty game.

Don't forget The Shoah Through the Ages and The Kampf of Adolf the Fuhrer.

IMPERIVM

People in jail/prison and ex-cons, yeah definitely met some people that were like that but most of the ones on the outside have mellowed out significantly. Most of them were violent assholes on meth and steroids.

Man, cant wait for the day the kikes lose their monopoly on violence.

OH SHIT NIGGA PAGAYS CONFIRMED JEWISH PLAN

Aren't most of the top comments Holla Forums-tier already ?

I watched it ,

Harry Potter kike is a jidf shill (fbi) that is tasked to infiltrate Holla Forums (neo nazi group) because of what alex jones has been saying on his website that ends up being posted on Holla Forums by /x/
Harry Potter kike gets a course on advanced shilling

Harry Potter kike disguises himself then he, how do you do fellow nazis his way passing the level 1 entry shill test and joins a group of nazi larping shit posters (skinheads)
gets in deep but starts fucking up by taking the bait and begins posting in fbi threads, Holla Forums starts to suspect he is a shill gets trolled into believing alex jones is using Holla Forums to make the town's water supply radioactive , tries to bait alex jones into telling him when is the happening going to be but alex jones tells Harry Potter kike to gtfo then mods ban hammered the Harry Potter kike from Holla Forums.
alex jones goes on to btfo the jidf (fbi) for falling for obvious bail

lost interest after the burning windmills and cross which was the best thing in the movie

jidf stages a false flag attack by making high explosives in a white neighbourhood using radioactive materials putting all the white families in that neighbourhood at risk just so they can say look see Holla Forums are terrorists!

SPREAD THIS SHIT ON FACEBERG AND TWATTER, THE CODE LEADS TO THE ORIGINAL BOOK BY FRANCIS PARKER YOCKEY

SPREAD THIS SHIT ON FACEBERG AND TWATTER, THE CODE LEADS TO THE ORIGINAL BOOK BY FRANCIS PARKER YOCKEY

this is just american history x all over again
pretty entertaining though

Imperium .2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
anything better than this webrip?
no br rip or dvdrip?

anyone have a zip of all these on mega or something?

That explains why kikes are afraid of anime

you want just this or the next one too
you lazy fuck

You'll see this a lot in panel shows as well.

The right-wing view will have one guy representing it against 3 or 4 (often including the moderator) who are against it.

On a subconscious level it makes the audience feel like it's safest to support the larger group. This works especially well on women.

Jews look more jewish as they age. ScarJo has gone from crypto to seinfeld the last few years.

Probably bait, but I almost sense you might be genuine yet not fully redpilled, so I'll bite.

No, it wasnt started because of the Jews in camps. It was started because Germany became an economically successful nation while cutting itself off from the global banking system, and was vehemently against Communism. Guess who controls those two things?

As for "atrocities against the Jews", well, aside from imprisoning them after Judea declared war on Germany and the Havarah Agreement was no longer possible due to Churchill (who was raised by Jews) declared war, there were none committed.

thanks mods for deleting my links you fucking kikes.

I made a post with links to mega where I've uploaded the whole movie in 720p quality (1.4gb) and 1080p (2.9gb).

the next one too, thanks

both and compress it well

So it is much like Inglorious Bastards as in it unintentionally redpills hard?

Sounds like a funny movie tbh.

This movie is so cringey I keep having to pause and browse Holla Forums to get the shitty taste out of my mouth.

I had to laugh at the AWM cartoon targets, and the Fatherland-tier goy "brainwashing the poor children," the swastika cupcakes, etc.

The acting is horrible too, if it were me, this guy would have been kicked out after the first meeting. Obvious fed/lefty/normie, all about to piss himself and shit, but I know that's just to run with "the ebil white supremacists will hurt you."

By the way, since it's somewhat relevant, is there any recommended reading on the OKC bombing and Timothy McVeigh?

All I know about it is what I was taught in (((school))) here, but I don't remember us discussing his motives or "white supremacy" or anything, just about how horrible and evil it was, and the daycare nearby, and how the people reacted. Which I guess is normal for kike media, just demonizing someone and screaming "never forget!" at the ignorant masses. Maybe they just assumed our parents would talk about (((it))) with us to brainwash further? I don't know.

I've heard some theories, but books and sources to look at would be nice.

Im about 15 mins in and that bitch FBI agent needs to be gassed immediately. Harry Potter is a betafag.

At least in AHX Derrick was a bad ass pre-jail sodomizing.

I dont care what you think of AHX as a whole, but Derricks rant at the dinner table to that kike is pure beauty.

Love that shit!

Actually, fuck that Emperium movie, its just too shitty and it hasnt really grabbed me at all. All the main characters so far are shit.

Here, enjoy this based rant from Derrick Vinyard

Fucking Jewtube, heres the part where Derrick tells that kike to fuck on off. The previous video cut out right at the best part.

first one is hooj 1.88GB

Since it's just speech it would probably sound fine as a 64kbps m4a/m4b.

I can do it later if you want.

"WE CAN'T CONTROL THE KETCHUP!"

Who wrote this?

pretty low energy nazis, they could make their own ketchup if they wanted to

The only skinhead I've ever seen in the wild was one with a swastika tattoo on his temple inside a McDonald's

post yfw wearing levi jeans

Underrated post
Literally this
L
i
t
e
r
a
l
l
y
t
h
i
s

Everything is exploitable.

breddy gud

You make the movie sound like comedy.

lol

kys faggot

Look at this still and all the bullshit, alcohol-brained goon in the back left, skinhead, flannel shirt and cowboy hat, uniformed shouter, AAAAND the KKK costume. Gotta get all the stereotypes in so they are still fresh during the next election.

Absolutely Halal.

I had a good laugh tbh. If all infiltrators are like that, RAHO warriors have nothing to fear.

SPOILERS

As for the terrorist, they act all serious about being on a suicide mission, until some fake cesium is spilled, then they start running around in panic like gay toddlers, presumably creating a fake cesium dust cloud in the room.

The movie message is spelled out by the FBI bitch at the end: "fascism is all about victimhood." Only beta faggots care about their race.

/britpol/ is practically a branch of Holla Forums now, they should move there.

it was supposed to be warning..

kek

you forgot

They blew even that out with the the terroristdad character. The skinhead gang and Christian Identity types were larping as brownshirts and race warriors, all seem to have this air of coming from shitty backgrounds and having freudian bs reasons for going NatSoc.

Terroristdad had a great life, well-paying nuclear engineer job, great house, wife and kids and he was the one building a dirty bomb to force ZOG's hand and ignite the race war. No victimhood nonsense, just quiet, internalized fanaticism.

If we don't end up weaponizing this shit out of this kike propaganda, I will be very sad. So much potential here, I'm already getting some ideas together.

True. I remember it felt so weird and tacked-on when she said that.

Wha? How come I didn't know about this? Please, tell me, I need a laugh.

It sold only about 7 tickets in all.

This surely will backfire. What were they really thinking?

son of a nigger

Not a horrible film as far as their portrayal of white supremacists tbh. Too bad he didn't go rogue at the end and save his race - what a scumbag.

This kike is so fugly.

Literally search 'Daniel Radcliffe ugly'

That second tweet isn't wrong. But still, when the black death to Europe killing all the rats carrying the fleas carrying the disease isn't such a bad idea.

the cost of which is more than offset by the increased revenues generated.

PAY YOUR JEW TAX LIKE A GOOD GOY OR YOU HATE JEWS

Face it, they're the disease.

The text of that promo sounds familiar. Is he quoting Pierce?

Really reminds me off these posts :

1488 my fellow nadzis. Where do you have your ovens and guns and illegal stuff. Trust me i am totally with you. Gas the jews and uuuh Race fight now. Rare pepe XDDDDD

Watched this together with 4pol,
absolutely disgusting movie, besides the neo nazi propaganda, it was just a shitty movie

What do you mean by that?

C'mon son

These jews know not what they're creating.

Yes, it's Pierce. Found it.

The "50 million vs 300 million" part starts at 7:17

Pierce and rockwell would be overjoyed at the state of affairs and white awakening at this point in history. I say this as a student of theirs, and unironic actual national-socialist.

What these jews fail to realize, is once we've forced them to start addressing us, we already won. They used to have a strict playbook of not giving bad goys publicity. The very fact that the media is in overdrive to "educate" the populace about the "nw threat" of nationalism just shows the consciousness is shifting and they know their time is limited.

Nice.

In the move the guy snitches to the FBI and says his program is just entertainment

Harry Potter and the Final Solution

REMOVE THIS

If a single one of these stupid assholes posted on this forum they would be immediately assumed to be FBI agents. Jesus fuck this is cringeworthy.

HOW DO YOU DO, MY FELLOW ARYAN NEO NAZI BRETHREN
And of course they're insufferable autists. Dipshit Derek can't figure out that maybe he didn't buy the jeans without him explain ing it.