Okay...

okay, after the whole spam thing that's been going on for the past day or so there is literally no reason not to make me BO. this only would've happened to the extent that it did under dysnomia.

Fuck off weebshitter shitskin. And by the way, stop spamming these shitty threads. Youll never be anything faggot.

uhh typing sage in all caps doesnt actually sage
just so you know pal

You're one of the worst posters on this board. Fuck off faggot, and stop pretending to be a girl. It's cringey as fuck

but.. i am

fuck it. i might as well put it to rest tbh

Here.
but don't ask for more, i have no idea how some guy got my old twitter account and it had personal stuff so i'm still worried about that.

trip for ver.

Actually, sage, Sage, and SAGE all avoid bumping a thread.

The latter 2 can be used for hiding the ugly red letter, and it also stays in the email field so that you can sage all threads you post in without typing it again

lurking

niiice

i actually regret this, please sage this thread

TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

Hey dysnigger, sticky this thread. The bitch is probably drunk or something, don't let anyone forget this happened.

You remind me of that one autistic kid form middle school who was always hanging around me and my mates like a sick, retarded puppy. Spastic spud Spencer, I think he was called. I hated him - everyone did, and we tried to make that fact abundantly clear, but he was always too autistic to take a hint and fuck off. Only left for good when we all decided to gang up and kick him around on the grass until he cried and pissed/shat his corduroy khakis. Unfortunately, that's not an option here. Moral of the story: nobody actually likes you, nobody wants you here. Please, just leave already.

Tits and I take back EVERY mean thing I've ever said about you.

i feel really bad for that kid

forgot 2 sage

If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't allowed out of my room for two weeks, and my ass was lashed with a belt/chopping block until I literally couldn't sit.

not really user..

good read

you forgot the background music.

wow that was some p terrible music you just forced me to listen to
the only vocal electronic i'll listen to is tfsol saying "WE HAVE EXPLOSIVE" over and over

It's a shitpost

You again, why the fuck would you think the government would make you the board owner?

Keep spamming Holla Forums.
Their butthurt is delikious!~

I dont know if i came across as serious i was also shitposting