Give someone clear instructions

YES LIKE THIS, DID I FUCKING STUTTER?!

People who act like retarded children enrage me.

autism

OP would rather they fuck up so he can sperg out on them even harder than he spergs out when they ask if they are doing it right the first time.

what a fag

You fucking pricks, if I clearly told you to jump up in the air and land on one foot instead of both? Would you ask 'like this?' NO YOU WOULDN'T.

If I give someone instructions they should understand it if they speak english!!

Which foot tho

maybe you aren't as good at giving instructions as you think and you just can't imagine someone not being able to understand something you understand because you have autism
bad thread

If I didn't specify what foot it wouldn't matter would it?

well without context we can't be sure. It might be of critical importance that I land on my right foot instead of my left foot, but since you failed to provide this important detail I would be inclined to ask you for clarification.

If I understand it, then so can they. It's not hard.

Fair enough user, but you should at least see where I'm coming from with this.

autism

Sure, if you were teaching a fitness class and wanted everyone to do pushups, there shouldn't be any need for clarification. However, it is unreasonable to become angry with someone for wanting clarification. For example, if you instructed someone to stack boxes in a room, it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to ask you if there is a specific way the boxes should be stacked or if there is anything fragile inside the boxes that they should pay attention to.

Yeah I guess. But what if I asked them to step on a bug a certain way? That should be easy to understand right? In fact I'll show you a guide a wrote and you can tell me if it's good or not if you care

this is all pointless unless you actually say what you were telling people to do

You're a raging autist, OP. Communication is the most important thing in working with other people, you failed at being a good communicator by not giving clear instructions and "okaying" things.

Nice blog post homo

Hang on a sec… is that a graphic of a fart?