FUCKING SPAMBOTS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THEY'RE RAPING Holla Forums AND Holla Forums

FUCKING SPAMBOTS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THEY'RE RAPING Holla Forums AND Holla Forums

That's what the idiot BO's get for not lurking moar and turning on captcha.

You had your chance to remove Dysomnia. Now every board on the site will suffer for his arrogance.

Even if every board had captcha, the spammer could make his own board and spam that, and no one would be able to post anywhere. You guys are fucked.

uninstall your OS chip.

Just telling you how it is. Don't shoot the messenger.

Does anyone know WHY this piece of shit is spamming Holla Forums? Did we piss off halfchan?

HAHAHAHAHA

Hey, those faggots can be crafty sometimes.

He said he was doing it because of Dysomnia.

but dysnomia gave him mod, why is he doing it now?

How should I know? Is anyone ever satisfied with just a little power?

I doubt he's the one doing it.

Ask Jim. He knows.

No, that is not exactly what he said. He said they were *starting with* Holla Forums because of Dysnomia. Meaning their goal is bigger than Holla Forums, but that Dysnomia was obviously the weakest link in the chan. And whaddaya know, Dysnomia forked over mod.php access to them on a silver platter. No, they picked Holla Forums to hit first because they know Dysnomia is a fucking idiot.

and nothing of value was lost

Dysomnia is at best inept and at worst a liability.

I'm not leaving. I'm the most stubborn person on this board.

I think youre alright, you being a shitty mod is quintessential to Holla Forums like pig fucker jim and news plus, 8 chan wouldnt be 8 chan without you and your autistic fag ways

Just leave dysnomia. You're a garbage volunteer and several people have done better than you. See: Meguca, Endchan, .pl, and 32chan. Just fuck off. Everyone hates you and will continue to hate you and your enforcement.

the thing with moderating is no matter what you do someone is gonna think you are shit at it

Just pass the torch to someone who's not a complete fucking loser.

You say that like it is a good thing. I am not so sure that it is in this case.

That does not preclude him from being detrimental to the board (and to the site as a whole, for that matter).

You are actually just the biggest fucking faggot on the board.

What's the problem here?

You do realize that Holla Forums being raped is causing site wide problems, right?

It's well worth it

Is that a pic of you?

STOP the SPERM!

STOP
DICK
SPAM

no