#DontTravelToSweden is trending on twitter world wide

#DontTravelToSweden is trending on twitter world wide

75757575775755757575757575575757575757575757557575757575757575757575575757575757577557575757577575755

Other urls found in this thread:

uef.fi/-/suomalaiset-eivat-ole-perimaltaan-eurooppalaisia
twitter.com/xBesideHemmox/status/766620666930065408
theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/18/invasion-of-the-american-lobsters-sweden-asks-eu-for-help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what?

Let me guess it's because they aren't doing enough for the wefugees, isn't it?

Finland is better anyway

No, something about them having the highest rape rate in the world. Normalfags are waking up.

Finns just got proven to be a separate race altogether. We don't want you Aryan commies here. That's what your race makes you, isn't it?

uef.fi/-/suomalaiset-eivat-ole-perimaltaan-eurooppalaisia

Normalfags are always woken up, since they share the mighty Aryan race with you guys.

Can we change the "rape is like saying hello in Japan" meme, to the appropriate Swede version.

twitter.com/xBesideHemmox/status/766620666930065408

AHAHAHAHA

Post some context or fuck off OP

We are getting more niggers and mudscum each passing day. SJW narrative is pushed by absolutely everyone.

For example Dudesons the former IRL trolls, batshit insane Jackass wannabes didn't have the balls to raise hell in Liberia while in Finland they drove a fucking tractor into their neighbors house.

It's good entertainment to miraculously repair autistic family and other goody-two-shoes bullshit.

For all I know this country is populated by crustaceans. People are liberal red, spineless and slit eyed.

Jesus, that's a gold medal in mental gymnastics right there

My fucking sides.

It's their national sport.
It is because of their racial based morality - the thing that only exists when arguing against Christianity or philosophy.

Meh, I live here now. Most family members are happy to express their political views amongst each other. None of them deny Sweden has a problem.

If you're from here I highly suggest finding another brain cell for the other to rub against.

Rev up those sock-puppet accounts, people.

also that feel when someone posts your OC

Well that's just it. Most people acknowledge that there's an "immigration problem".

But nobody is willing to do anything about it. They are just keeping their heads down, paying their taxes and voting the same way they have for the last 50 years.

I fear that the Swedish consensus is too strong to break. Nobody wants to be seen as non-conformist racist.

The fact that you couldn't tell if I was ironic or not tells how this board has sunk.

Why they refuse to talk about the issue in the public? Are they that eager to commit cultural suicide?

I guess: SWEDEN YES

None of the people I have met here will vote for who they have in the past - I can safely say that the majority of them will vote sd.

It's Sweden, nobody talks to anyone in public

Normally I call that type of shit out, apologies, I read some of it and figured you were legit. but you do know there's a lot of retards that spout that shit unironically.

Sadly we are "white" when the kikes want to erase us from existence and "mongols" when the kikes want to d&c us here.

No. We were "mongols" when the Swedes wanted to genocide us. Lasted until 70s.

Which white nation is any different?

Poland, Hungary, Russia (they just do it for money, but not eagerly, as it isn't the Russian way).

Muslims are disgusting

Argentina :^)

Isn't it odd, how Muslims and Kikes treat all Europeans as Christians?

China, Japan and both Koreas. I almost forgot about (((Our greatest ally)))

Though I'm fairly certain that they will have a taste of the cancer soon enough.

Okay so after some digging I've found the chain that led to this.

A few days ago Turkey lowered their age of consent to something stupid that essentially makes it into a pedo-paradise. Our minister for foreign affairs commented on the issue on twitter by saying that this is completely unacceptable, that children should be protected, this isn't proctecting, etc etc.
Turkey calls bullshit, says that she misunderstood and invited her to talk with some Turkey politicians etc so that they could explain themselves.

Fast forward to today, our minister of foreign affairs hasn't said anything else and the Turks are buttmad about it. They made huge commercials about how people shouldn't travel to Sweden because it's the rape capital of Europe and got it trending on twitter as revenge.

In other Sweden related news, the nationalistic conservative party Swedish Democrats are according to the latest polls the largest party, and the most leftist parties are in the spotlight (again) for working together with islamists.

We've been bad goyims this week.

Deadbrain Sweden is a dangerous place now.

funny that you metion it

theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/18/invasion-of-the-american-lobsters-sweden-asks-eu-for-help

reminds you of something?

Swedes should just be banned from Holla Forums completely. They always justify their cukcoldry as they can never insult their sacred Swedish system itself, for they have attached a large part of their identity to belief in being part of a perfect system.

How much do they pay you chaim?

>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/

some of you guys are alright, don't go to Stockholm tomorrow.

user you forgot to post a picture of the Grinch with a skimask and a gun

Try telling Swedes they have a Muslim problem, then get back to me when you experience the pure astonishment that they do not see it as an issue.

How many Swedes on Holla Forums don't want to kill every single muslim? Really, gas yourself Jew. Go back to Holla Forums or something.

Try telling Americans they have a Muslim/Hispanic/Jewish/Black problem, then get back to me when you experience the pure astonishment that they do not see it as an issue.

America has a Presidential candidate openly declaring to build a wall to block the inflow of Hispanics and a pledge to deport the illegals. He has even declared that he'll have a total shut down of immigration from Muslim countries.

Trump, is based as fuck. What was the Swedish response to Trump's words Sven?

You have had a Monkey for the president for the last 8 years. Don't think you one upped fuck all, Israels favorite Puppet.

Intelligence and tolerance don't mix together well.

I don't want to kill every single muslim, I just want to drastically lower the immigration where they can't sustain a population here.

For sure. Too much tolerance and not intelligence going on for Swedes these days.

Are you even serious? You can't even criticize the holocaust in Sweden. Fix your own problems before lecturing to others, right now you are the sick-man of the Western world. As for the Monkey president, he's more popular in Sweden than in the US.

All eggs in the Trump-basket, huh. I hope you don't have to be disappointed. After all, no populist has ever gone back on their word after the election, right?

Stop counter-signaling swedes. Sure, their government is shit, their current culture is shit, their demographics are going down the tubes. But that's the case with all white countries across the globe.

Any swede browsing here is a friend. And that's coming from a Finn.

I was just defending you people. Stop being so goddamn reasonable. It's far too late for that.

Your country is not going to get fixed by "drastically lowering immigration". Everybody out or dead.

Seriously? He failed to make a fundamental change in USA….Swedish people are really dead-brain.

south korea is all kinds of fucked and china went through forceful multiculturalization through culling everyone that isn't Han

taiwan and japan are the only healthy asian countries really

Fuck you and your pope.

Can't u see that this is reverse psychology?? This hashtag came from an ad, disguised as a travel warning, in Turkish airport. Swedes want to import more rapefugees, so they are baiting them with a rapy dog-whistle.

Good, Swedish shouldn't import them in the first place. It is their fault for putting their country on the burning stake.

Yes. Seriously.

> European attitudes toward President Barack Obama remain very positive. Across the 10 EU nations polled, a median of 77% have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs, including more than eight-in-ten in Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany and France.

No, not really. If you speak the language, look at the nord threads they post. They are insular and treat even Germans with derision.

I understand that it's far to late for my solution to the problem,since we passed the point of no return a couple of years ago.

If we reach a reasonable level of homogeneity again, I don't see a problem placing a single muslim family (2 adults, 2 kids) in a city of 10000, they will be forced to assimilate and they wont have anywhere to practice their religion. Keep it at this level and reduce benefits to everyone and I fail to see any problem at all.

The only way to save Sweden now is a military coup. First purge the ranks of fags and other degenerates, then arrest parliament, members of the media and civil rights groups and execute them all live. Round up all the niggers and arabs and tell them they have 72 hours to leave Sweden or they will be executed.

then just execute them anyway

According to all independent polls this past month a majority of Swedes wants to close our borders completely, and say that islam has no place in Sweden. The winds are changing, m80.

We barely have a military, it would almost be better if Norway would just take us over. Denmark is also pretty cucked, and Finns are currently too afraid of the Ruskies.

That's how it always starts. The first wave of migrants are usually top-tier, hard working people with brilliant degrees and useful skills.

Unfortunately, this reinforces a positive stereotype in those people, and the internal resistance to bringing in say a hundred more families is diminished because, the Muslims everyone knows are smart, helpful people.

Really, the ideal number has to tend towards zero.

Hey Ruskies, do you think finns should conquer Sweden? I think they should. Sweden is a lost cause.

Double dubs confirm, that is one of the most depressing things I've read in a while. Sure it's probably biased like most polls, but that doesn't change the fact that a majority of Europeans are hopelessly pozzed, and will always be so. There are still liberal white South Africans for fuck's sake, that shows how powerful the indoctrination is.

KEK

How are people voting the same as 50 years ago?

When SD is about to become the largest party in the country? You know, the same the media has been for the last 25 years make believe they are literally Hitler.

Yeah, and when that happens, it'll officially be snowing in hell.

I hope so, for all of our sake, doesn't mean that we shouldn't hammer the iron while it's hot.

Would accusing actual swedes of the raise in rapes and crime work? Basically claim that a swedes have become criminalized thugs and rapists.

This should trigger the actual swedes, so they start defending themselves and blame the invaders.
Answer by claiming that these highly educated doctors, scientists and inventors from Somalia or whatever goatfuckistan they are coming from, surely can't be cause for this.
Accuse the swedes for being racist scum in addition to being rapists and criminals.

If this doesn't work up blood in a swede, nothing else will and we should just glass the place.

I'm going to stop replying to any thread that starts with "75CHARS". If it's not worthy of more than 75 characters, it's a tweet, not a thread.

But completely closed borders only makes your neighbors completley lose their shit of how intolerant you are, just look at hungary's border fence

TLDR;

this is not a tumblr, u fag

People have no respect for tolerant people, they're seen as doormats. Respect is earned with the projection of strength.

I am proud of them for standing up for themselves.

That's 2 years ago, granted, and SD will get more votes year by year.

But it's the only party against immigration, and nobody will have them on their government. So they need to have over 50% to actually have a real impact.
Or they might cuck heavily in order of getting to play with the big boys, lie the Finns party did.

You don't vote yourself in time out of this shit, buddy. Nobody will.

This

Nobody in Sweden's general populace know anything about Obama's policies and legacy, he's the hip, Nobel peace price winner in the Swedish peoples' mind because that's what the Lügenpresse has painted him as.

C'mon, burgers, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid.

Topkek.

No dumbass. The natsocs here are right that there should be zero tolerance for diversity, no matter what you think about white nationalism (I'm not a WN). Go read what multiculturalism does to a nation. Go read the Harvard sociologist Robert Putnam and his studies of multicultural societies and what it does to trust. Then, once you see what multiculturalism does to trust networks. Read the historian Charles Tilly, and see what wrecked trust networks does to functioning polities and free markets. It fucking destroys them in the long term. It becomes what Africa and the Middle East already is: a war of all against all.

Multiculturalism in the long-term is going to utterly destroy whatever fag-tier non-Holla Forums ideology you subscribe to. Whether it is centrist, liberal or libertarian. Or some Holla Forums wank about space communism. This is of interest to all ideologies. It will wreck everything, because it undermines the basic fabric of society: trust networks. It's going to wreck politics, wreck society, and wreck markets. It's the most dangerous left wing ideology ever.

You have a presidential candidate, not a president. You can talk when he has actually done something but for now you remain cucked to hell by your nigger muslim president.

FYI every European country has a party that is like Trump and has had it for decades.

???????
Good

Not every country.

I am speechless.

It seems like Turks are trending it, not anyone else.

Something is obviously fucking fishy.

Figured it out. Just click on the hashtag. They're trying to make it out like the Swedes are the rapsists.

yup, see

Good but I doubt that it will red-pill them. Turks will have to try harder. Swedish people love to import many non-white people as many as possible until they are completely sink.

Extra context
After the swedish minister commented that they displayed an ad in the airports that they saying that if you get on a plane to Turkey your children will get raped before the plane even lifts off.
So here in Roachland Airport ad spaces are free to everyone(you do pay a fee to display things but it isn't exclusive to anyone or anything) and some executive for a newspaper bought all the screens to display a warning that sweden has the highest rape rates cause they were getting butthurt.(Not that the ad is wrong,swedeistan is more arabic than arabia)
PS:The age-of-consent thing was I think part of a collective bill (Atleast it wasnt talked about anywhere cause this post is the first time I saw this) so all the Turks think they just got called pedos out of nowhere

1) CALL SWEDES THE RAPISTS

2) CALL ANYONE DEFENDING THE SWEDES AND ACCUSING POOR REFUGEES RACIST

3) == SWEDE RAGE AWAKENED, KEBAB REMOVAL BEGINS ==

Please stop D/Cing.

t. Texan

I find that hilarious

Qué lástima, España

You literally cannot make this shit up

Reported. Put effort into your OP or don't post at all.

Me too Wario. This is the best year of my life by far.

Have some oc.

meme it. this is good. Have you ever been falsely accused? real Swedes will get butthurt and will start removing kebab (one can hope) sooner

So it's Swedish leftists vs. Kebab?

GET 'EM KEBAB!

Also gtfo of Europe while you're at it.

A perfect storm. I am shilling for kebab atm, to get swedes properly riled up - these cucks don't have much fight in 'em

Just for you bby

10/10 praise fire monkey

Exactly, Swedish nationalists and conservatives are amused whilst the leftists and the government have no idea about how to deal with this.

Every time.

I don't think it'll work man, look at swedes past history they'll probably really rape someone to appease the kebab.

Does anyone have a link to rape stats in sweden?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

I really wanted to travel there, once.

Swedes would rise up and lynch that man before that that man would rise up and defend Sweden. I think they're terminally Jewed. I don't like at all the "let them fail to serve as a warning to others" defeatism, but I think we're going to need to be ready for the inevitable on this one and use it to our advantage as best we can. Swedes should be collecting a lot of 'before' footage of their neighborhoods and hangouts.

Not really hoping for the removal, just trying to redpill a swede or 2.
Swede is so demoralized, that when you tell him that kebab is doing the raping, he'll just ignore you, but if you accuse himself for the kebab crimes - this will upset him and hopefully break through the programming. Since kebab is actively accusing the swede right fucking now, it's time to stoke the flames.

We didn't start this fire, but we sure should be there with gasoline.

With a 1-2% margin behind their opponents in even the Jewish controlled polls? The closest might be Austria, but look how that turned out.

Texan. Yeah sure you are Sven. That is exactly what a non-American would say to pretend to fit in. Had you claimed to be from Iowa or some lesser known state, you might have convinced some people.

I mean, yeah. But they want the King to have more power as well.

Excellent deductive work user, we almost missed him. :^

Your burger is showing, you retard spic.

So am I, but I dont think our opinions are shared by the majority

Don't travel to europe at all unless it is to cleanse it

I wish Swedes the best in saving their country. We're rooting for you.

Swedes deserve what they get. Of all the arrogant self-aggrandizing people I've met in Europe, Swedes were by far the most obnoxious in their delusions about their capacity for tolerance and their celebration of ethnic diversity. They were almost militant in their insistence to welcome in niggers and other subhuman trash, as well as promoting women as superior to men and shitting all over anything they see as traditional or conservative.

The Swedes brought this hell upon themselves, and any of them too stupid to flee from their self-imposed shithole of a country deserve the enrichment they receive. In the words of a Swedish ex-pat friend of mine: "Swedes decided that they were too superior to the rest of the world and kindly began self-genocide via niggers to correct that fact."

The only question is, 'which country is going to go pop first?'

[ ] Germany
[ ] Sweden
[ ] France

This so much. Many NatSocs maintain a soft spot for them probably due to a once based Viking culture and their admittedly gorgeous women. In reality though, Swedes are notoriously arrogant and miserable nation with massive chips on their shoulder. They know they fucked up hard with the immigration situation, but they will NEVER admit so. They have to maintain the ideal of the most perfect place on Earth.

A harsh land brings a puritan soul. It just so happens that madness is the puritanism of this age.

That said, I think Scandis - particularly Swedes - have always been savage pseudo-whites somewhat comparable to Russians. Vikiniggers were Somali-tier and committed such huwhite acts as ritual gangrape. Middle Europe is the civilised race, who build and strive in spite of the invasions of beastmen from the north, south and east

The kikes want to miscegenate the Mongols out of existence too, so you're pretty much fucked either way.

You need to be even worse goyim.
We all do.

Found the Jew.

But we had domesticated Muslims before (((USA))) fucked them up.

"Turkey’s constitutional court in July annulled a criminal code provision punishing as “sexual abuse” all sexual acts involving children under the age of 15, responding to a petition brought by a lower court. The court has given a six-month period for parliament to draw up a new law based on its ruling.

The lower court that brought the petition was worried there was no distinction between cases of sexual acts involving a young teenager or a toddler. The legal age of consent in Turkey remains 18 and was not affected by the ruling. But it drew a furious response from activists worried it would open the way for unpunished child sexual abuse."

There shouldn't be anything but whites in white countries, period.

Keep telling yourself that, Scandinigger

I wasn't talking about white countries.

Of course not JiDF make no mistake about that.

But what it shows is the overall sentiment of people is not that they are burying their heads in the sand and think it's all fine and good.

Gotta shatter the illusion of choice that is Democracy before anything will happen.

Why are you painting the small circle of cucks called the media-elite, as representatives for the general populace of Sweden?

Why is it that on Holla Forums and amongst Burgers, they say we are a certain way, when it's doesn't match every single conversation i've had with common people in Sweden.

Fuck, had a conversation about immigrants with an actual swedish taxi-driver and i hid my power-level a bit but he basically blurged out that this is going to end in civil war.

JiDF, get out!

The average European feels very little direct consequences of the leadership in the US, and is presented very favorable picture of Obama and Clinton in the media, while Trump is facing the same demonization in the US.

Its a bit surreal, the media in Norway runs several negative Trump stories a week, and we can't even vote in that election. Barely no mention of the controversies tied to Clinton at all.

They'll maintain that ideal right up until their inevitable extinction. I feel no sympathy for them. The only whites that will survive are those that shed their security blanket of altruism and start eradicating threats against their very existence with extreme prejudice.

Puta vida

Honestly, this.

Hey lobsterman whatcha doin?

This is one of the few good outcomes, the old style of communism has been decimated in the West by egalitarianism and racial diversity. The new communism is just identity politics with more aggressive rantings about gibs

Not really considering it's jews who own your media.

D&C kikel confirmed.
Attempting to split the white race & derail the thread.

Sorry it took me so long to insult you, I'm in the middle of building sidebars for my truck, and just found out Lowes sold me an 8 foot plank that was only 7' 9.5" long…cheap, Chinese-cut fucking lumber. I guess I have to bring a measuring tape with me every time I buy anything from their sorry fucking store, from now on.
Or just buy from somebody else, I guess.

Because it's correct regarding Obama.

That's the same way they egged Americans into supporting war with Germany. Should everything go south the US is the new big evil and all Europeans are more than content to destroy the evil racist Americans in war, even if it costs 200 million white lives.

This is a documentary on Norway's marxist/feminist social (anti-)science infrastructure, but it's applicable to what's going on in Sweden, Western Europe, Canada, and US.

39 minutes. Highly recommended.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

where did the car keys go?

Austria is literally winning in October m8 and we got France winning next year. If anything you Americlaps should be way ahead of us considering how long you've been enriched.

Wew I wonder (((who))) did those polls.
I know it's only anecdotal and not an argument but I don't know a single person that likes the USA here (although they do consume your propaganda daily).

It's a massive social media platform

There's no way in hell the FN will win.
You don't understand how it works.
Marine will go to the second round (even though the entire media and system wants her out of power and she's half-controled opposition) and the rest of the parties will unite to preserve democracy or some shit leaving us with very probably Jupé. Sarkozy or Valls if we're very unlucky and if God Himself wants us dead.
Then the parisians will clap and suck some african dick.
civil war soon

You don't understand then, the seed has been planted, even if immigration was reduced to ZERO, at present rates of reproduction there will be a Muslim majority by around 2050 and Whites will draw near to extinction in Europe by 2150.

Compound multiplication catches people out.

Muslims are breeding way above replacement level, Whites way below.

FN is controlled opposition.

This is an average Finnish person

not actually

Everyone knows what the average finn really looks like.

And what do you know,

If rape is legal in Sweden, is it really rape?