Trump supporters are violent!

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

americans are just unstable

kek.

Liberals are retarded but this is pretty funny. Of course, the MSM will milk this to no end and it will be counterproductive to the liberals' goals. By that I mean the Trumpcucks will develop a victim complex and use it to amass more followers.

But, of course, (qusi-)fascism should be stamped out wherever it rears its inbred head.

:^)

I can't wait 'till trump spends tons of money on Israel

faggot.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm quite surprised by how quickly liberals resorted to violence given how important pacifism and maintaining emotional distance is within dominant liberal ideology. Still, while violence is important and one should not have this ideological liberal phobia to it (with the bizarre exceptions of these recent events), it is far from useful here. These acts of violence had absolutely no revolutionary potential and only gave ammunition to Trump supporters. One must always be careful with regards to violence until key and incisive moments. Adorno's Marginalia to Theory and Praxis is a great text to read for moments like these.

Does this give anyone else hope?

Most of the people are lumpen or liberals, but could their anger be directed toward the class struggle?

it needs only more direction

They are brownshirts. Brownshirts also rumbled in the streets with commies in Germany pre-Reich. This is nothing new.

/r/ing the "trump din do nuthin" webm

whats up with all the new Holla Forumslack raid on here?

You must have us confused with tumblr

They're not fascists.

They're neurotic adolescents who try too hard.

Agree. Moving away from pacifism is absolutely essential, but sadly liberals don't have any sense of strategy at all (they're only capable of emotional outbursts and symbolic gestures), which makes violence not only useless but self-destructive due to burnout and bad propaganda.
Still, I think this is a move forward.

this. What's surprising about there being crazy supporters of either candidate?

That was basically the only good WebM you faggots ever made.

Enjoy.

But Trump is a racist amirite

What's the weather like in that alternate dimension you live in?

It's pretty awful here in reality

I dont think trump has been saying these things.

Yeah, I'd imagine the spooked up "reality" of the standard alt-right Trumpcuck is pretty miserable.

He's talking about the alt-right faggots.

I'm pretty sure Holla Forums thinks masturbation was made by joos

It's the wordfilter for race war.

I don't think half the people in the United States are Alt-Right. Trump is polling at almost 50%

Do you think attacking people for supporting Trump is justified?

what the fuck do alt-kike #cruzmissiles have to do with trump?

Because Trump's "appeal" is nationalist demagoguery and servile worship of the bourgeoisie.

You're confusing us with ancaps. And a mirror, you filthy commie.

Okay, fucko.

they're overrepresented, but that's false.

Yes because there has been no real victimization here. White people cannot be victims and they are all racist fascists anyway so it doesn't matter if you kill them.

Nah brah.

Like the other poster said, they're over-represented, but still a minority
Full retard.

You guys get more delusional by the minute.

These are La Raza dude, Mexican nationalists with cartel connections. They won't hesitate to murder Americans if they think they can get away with it. They are attacking Bernie supporters as well.

So which group are you stormnigs trumpies making yourselves out to be this thread, victims being picked on by everybody or stronk and about to [insert metaphor for victory over opposition involving warhammer 40k that doesn't really mean much of anything when translated into RL] all the librul cuck betas? Which emotion am I expected to feel on cue this time for your gaggle of tards?

feel whatever you want. just pointing out the hypocrisy in the leftist narrative. by far, the majority of violence has been directed at Trump supporters at Trump rallies. Nobody's gone to Bernie or even Clinton rallies and tried to (((shut them down))).

I really wish some of these motherfuckers wouldn't parade around the the Mexican flag. I mean it's fine to long for your homeland to return to a country you can be proud to live in, but really it just makes you look like a subversive shithead and an utter failure at engaging the others when you try to push your own nationality onto them. Learn some fucking tact.

It makes me sad that commies are so intolerant to nazis. They should understand that stormafags have feelings too.

Its always strange to see american nationalism. You are immigrants from different cultures. It takes strenght to change society when you have 10 000 years of cultural history.

it's okay/justified only when you do it
You or the side you're arguing are the ones playing those up m8, not me. Every thread about Chump is about how he's muh infallible invincible second coming of Shitler, or about how he and his jackoff supporters are muh victimized by da ebul vielint commiehippielibruls and lying joo media, and focuses respectively on the sensations of trampling a helpless opponent and of sneering self-righteous pseudo-outrage.
nobody except those BLM hambeasts trumpies have been spamming photos of Bernie allowing to take his mic as part of le eppan berncuck maymay for the past few months
(((this maymay is the faggiest thing ever))) (((it looks like you're advertising that whatever it is you're menstruating about has wifi)))