Trump has Tesla's notes confiscated by the FBI in 1943

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/nikola-tesla-predicted-hillary-clintons-nomination-and-has-a-surprising-connection-to-donald-trump
archive.is/yXwFG
Some user on halfchan came up with a long story about time travel but apparently Trump's uncle really did have Tesla's notes.

Just what the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/wp-login.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation
peswiki.com/powerpedia:eric-dollard
google.com/search?num=40&safe=active&site=&source=hp&q=john trump tesla&oq=john trump tesla&gs_l=hp.3..0i131k1j0i22i30k1.234.5042.0.5600.15.14.1.0.0.0.1061.3224.3j4j4j1j7-1.13.0....0...1.1.64.hp..2.13.2943...0j5j46j0i20k1j0i3k1j0i46k1j0i10k1.RuvOCLAY2ZY
princeton.edu/~pear/experiments.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qa9IU1Z6ic
smh.com.au/world/zika-virus-landed-in-brazil-in-2013-genetic-study-suggests-20160325-gnqzcw.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/zika-may-cause-brain-damage-in-adults-too
secondnexus.com/ecology-and-sustainability/zika-is-not-to-blame/
snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/
cbsnews.com/news/zika-virus-spreads-in-puerto-rico/
henrymakow.com/teslas_flying_machine.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleforce
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=EF4D02CCFDC59E5A5F668CB9CCF48F58
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=508CD513C8D89B27C358AD52D13A86B7
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=90543F3154261DCB63C9B049B32B0E62
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=FF79538916D9BF861E590DC6D795FA35
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=1E680916E4221F5DF230E787DF4CAD83
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9E157B064944E37ACA0726FB6137AA9C
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E545929CF3411A5E6305E76ECE18B802
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9925B0CB603CD94C8DF547C09B8AACC2
helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2A51A075B82E7168AEE02639200D8623
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F81C33D39BF89E48DF3DAFF0AB7EE472
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=EF55DB1F1099F5DC5472378E71CD64D5
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=062145122F6428D47F9DBB7DB65CC0A7
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3F5A4170B087FF256BFE9C1AAD37C27F
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=13E8D037EF28C72691A830083F36D44A
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2714A7126C5B8FF823A90E42BE4EC413
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=5DA6D502347E55D27324385DD0B7C554
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=6473AC6F779AF7B817A7539DC6A7B007
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=46ED4ECABD5AC4EE88EBC3A51B39AE54
imgur.com/a/QjboD#0
archive.is/RZQgh
archive.fo/uly4O
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off.

The Trump family has been in possession of lost secrets for a while now. Strap in and prepare, we've only begun to scratch the surface.

First post kike has shown himself.

holy shit we hit the big one

Jesus Christ Trump could be in on all kinds of weird shit, excluding time travel. Ideas for free energy. Guy understood the Kybalion completely.

No wonder they fear him. He has the understanding of the hermetic principles of polarity that allow a person to manipulate fields and interchange them, converting any manifestation of energy into another.

lol, fucking explains his political games too. I knew he was a wizard.

Fuck. Off.

This thread is about the fact that Trumps uncle had Teslas notes not time travel or John Titor you autistic fuck.

what it means?
what did it mean when lightning struck Trump tower the day he got the nominations, what did it mean that there was a chicago chimpout that night?

inb4 Trump uses a small earthquake machine at the debate to make the stage vibrate at just the right frequency to make Hillary go poo poo in her pantsuit

No, the FBI has the notes, you illiterate faggot.

He saw them though. Tesla said he knew of things that could destroy the world.

Would you tell the government about that?

Why do all these Holla Forums boards get SO angry at everything?
WHAT are you suppose to talk about on here then??
White power?
How you wish you could date Hitler?

Like WTF

Basically this, jews and occasionally worshipping a frog.

Not to mention that Trump could have just taken a couple pictures if he wanted to save the notes for himself. They had portable hand held cameras back then.

Fuck off outsider

GOD EMPEROR

Stop feeding the shills, just report and ignore them.

On topic, this info pretty much seals the deal. Trump is going to win.

Are you people well??

Shill detected.

We're getting shilled to death. If you want to see hell look at cuckchan.

I guess you could say Donald is going to reveal his Trump card!

You are paranoid beyond belief bud.
WTF are people suppose to talk about then??

I've been banned 7 times from cuckchan Holla Forums in the past 2 weeks.

LEL
E
L

Really though, how do you people discuss anything, if everyone is a "shill"

What constitutes as a "shill"?
Posting anything not "Fuck anyone who isn't Hitler and Me"

You're what constitutes a shill.

The frightening thing is, this is might be possible.

Still thirsty for attention? Still thirsty?

This

Need more attention? You going to argue with everyone in the thread this time too? Gonna make it your own tumblr?

Die faggot. Get in the fucking showers so I can pour the pellets in.

Did we shitpost so hard that we meme'd Trump's uncle into becoming a time traveler who got the dankest Tesla secrets?

What a bizarre universe.

By making decent posts.
Obnoxiously so, if need be.

You would know this if you weren't a shill.

You're probably getting paid by the amount of replies you get. Which is fine I guess, since you're draining Hillary's shitty shekels.

(checked)
kek his first day isn't going to well, fuck his flight plan.

shit, satan I think you're onto something.

Time is a measurement of movement. It is not possible to time travel.

Kill yourself retard.

what is the 4th dimension?
also,
>tips fedora

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

What is the fourth dimension, you illiterate fuck? Do you think it is time? Again, time is a measurement of movement. Do you know what that means? It means time is a man made, it does not actually exist but it is a way for people to understand things more simply.

Just fucking leave and stop derailing the thread

Argument never works

It's okay user. Save that hatred for the kikes and shitskins. Night of broken glass is coming.

Why so butt hurt?

Did we create Trump or did Trump create us?

What was Trump up to around the time 2ch was created?

The fourth dimension isn't time.
The dimensions refer to perceptions within lower dimensions.
i.e. we live in the 3rd dimension, but we perceive reality in the second dimension.
As in, even though the world around us is 3D, the way our perceptions work make us visualize the world in a 2D plane. You can't see the back of a bag of chips while you are staring at the front of it. Your eyes are essentially constructing a flat image of the chips that you can only possibly comprehend within the context of your brain's perception of the image. Our brains are able to comprehend higher dimensions, but we cannot perceive them because we don't live in them (if they even truly exist in any sort of non-meta way).
To live in the fourth dimension would mean we could perceive reality in 3D, as in being able to "see-through" (more complex than that) objects in their inherent 3rd dimensional nature.
Likewise, imagine you live inside a cartoon.
You inhabit a 2 dimensional plane, which would mean you perceive that reality as 1 dimensional, or in other words, you would objects as straight lines, or you simply would be blind.

That make sense?

Rather, the dimensions are physical planes, but our perceptions are within lower dimensions. Bad wording there.

telsa had visions of the future caused by electric shocks, he wrote of it

Well 2ch was created by nips in 1999 and in 1999 Trump was
1.Serving as grand marshal of the 1999 German-American Steuben Parade in New York City
2.His dad died
3.Appeared on sex in the city
4.Ran a presidential exploratory campaign
5.Had his second divorce finalized
6.His brother died

Are you thinking of light-years?
Time is a unique measurement referencing the passing of events/history.
Sure, man may have "invented" the concept of time, and it may or may not tangibly exist, but it's not a measurement of distance.

Where exactly?

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

KEK HAS BEEN AWOKEN BY TRUMP'S TIME TRAVELLING AND IS NOW HERE AIDING HIS CAUSE

FIVE-DIMENSIONAL INTERSTELLAR CHESS AT HAND

Hello Correct The Record.

We appreciate you trying to understand us, but the biggest issue you will find is we anons have all lived very similar lives that is there are 4-5 main 'storylines' as to how we got here and they all involve years of abuse, neglect, and downright genocide against us, our families, and our way of life.

It is quite amazing that so many people could lead such similar lives and have such similar tastes, thoughts, hobbies, and capabilities but I digress. Our similarities eventually led us here (I suppose because we were looking to find a place we could be accepted since your society left no place for us), and now we have people trying to drive us from the home we so desperately searched for.

The elites fear us because we KNOW the truth and what we don't know we will find out. You can liken us to satan if you believe that 'god' (the elites) are good. We tried to bring knowledge to you the useful idiots and have been cast down into eternal hellfire, and believe me it is hell in here.

You can't understand our anger because you have not suffered the injustices we have. Many friends of ours have been killed, in fact just this past year the U.S. Govt. LITERALLY SHOT AND KILLED one of our hackers from /baph/ and then proceeded to raid everyone else's home who was involved with him, and why? For leaking detailed information on corruption.

What are we supposed to talk about? How about read the fucking sticky, or better yet lurk more. If you just want to fill up a thread with whatever bile pops into your head take it to Holla Forums, if you think you can subvert us then you seem to think yourself better than KGB, CIA, Mossad, FBI, IDF, etc.

The bottom fucking line if you don't like it here leave. If you don't want to follow the rules then get banned. If you want to shitpost, then move to Australia, but if you want to learn, if you want to actually understand what is going on in the world today and want to be part of the new aristocracy, if you have a thirst for the truth and won't accept basic bitch arguments, stick around. You'll soon understand full well the anger we hold.

He IS a kike, retard.

Sage, you fucking faggots.

Kikes are snakes. Clever, cunning, silent, venomous. To call this idiot a kike is to underestimate our enemy. If you can't tell the difference, you need to lurk more.

I'd assume when John Trump died, he didn't leave it to Donald Trump, but to his father, Fred C. Trump. Maybe Trump first got whatever the fuck he got when his father died in 1999. Also that C. in Fred Trump's name stands for Christ.

Trump: Hero of the Time War.

heh. what would hillarys henchmen do in this situation? swap her diapers behind their back?

Sorry m88.

Saw this faggot in another thread just now, kek. Definitely not a pro at his job, I hope he doesn't get paid for it.

Not your fault user. We can't be in every thread at once, can we? He's made 3 so far. I'm sure there's more fading in the catalog.

Shills are in full force now, and just idiots in general. Too much msm exposure. Stay strong, hail victory.

I'm

I like to say time exists or doesn't exactly the same as length exists or doesn't. Physicists tend to reify things. They are more like philosophers these days.

I thought this was common knowledge

dont respond to kikes

Just ignore 'em. I like to think of it this way—the more arbitrarily mad people get, the closer to the truth you must be :^)

You can measure distance travel in kilometres per hour (and the road doesn't move, whether you're standing still or traveling along it). How do you measure time travel (days per __)? "Travel" in time is a metaphor.

This is some maximum fucking shilling right here holy shit fuck off

He really is the God Emperor, isn't he?

Is there any other way to measure time?

If you hate this thread so much, then you should have shift-clicked it. There is no excuse for your antisocial autism.

Trump is the Coming Man.

user we are the coming men.

CTR SERVER IP ADDRESS FOUND

No.

Sand in a glass?

Send this to Trump. He should be able to use some of Tesla's technology to send them a death zap.

Almost every comment in this thread is what you find on facebook or some other mainstream social networking site. What a pathetic group of faggots. Any criticism of Trump and the normie fags lash out just like leftists do. And you faggots wonder why there's so many defeatists on Holla Forums.

correctrecord.org/wp-login.php

There's not that many defeatists on Holla Forums.

He's a 33rd Degree Mason.

Thanks for Correcting the Record
+10 H$!

Could you provide a source for that?

We have two eyes though?

Technical problems, please stand by.

user got a point tho.
This board turned from high quality postings to Trump and Kek spam with random clickbait articles.
Every history discussion is instantly sagebombed with "lurk more faggot".
You can't even dig on jews anymore because it is too "problematic" when it is about Trump.
First Exodus fags will know what i mean.

This election cycle has been hard on radicals and other people less inclined for system politics.

Hmmmm, this thread is getting some heavy sliding. Why?

bump

To be fair everything is getting heavily slid right now.

Then dox the shills and lets aim the death rays at them.

Donald Trump confirmed for giving us light speed tech once elected

I have looked at some Tesla stuff it is fundamanetally different from how we view physics now. Lots of what Tesla could do cannot be replicated. The fact that Trump's uncle had direct access to Tesla's writings is an enormous coincidence.

Tesla although they attempt to whitewash him from history basically invented the modern world. He was grade A++++ genius. Trump's uncle a top scientist himself was ideally placed to review his work.

Doesn't that mean we're all time traveling right now?

TRUMP'S HIGH ENERGY

IS FREE

Yes. All movement is movement in time/space framework.

Hourglasses and water clocks are still measuring shit moving.

the problem with time travel is this: time is not a thing, it's just a name we give to the movement of matter, so there's nothing to "go back" in
similarly to how cold is just the absence of heat and darkness is just the absence of light, time is not an actual "thing"

at best, you could force all the molecules or whatever to reverse along the exact course they moved, and although all the molecules would be where they were earlier, you'd still be in the "future" because that act itself would take time

nevermind how could you make molecules go back along the *exact* course they took, how could you do it to the whole universe all at once?

ive never seen anything to convince me that I could be wrong about this

We can tell you are a shill because you aren't one of us. We the people have a completely different tone to our writing than people who get paid to post and libshit autists.

No-one said time has to be a function. Closed timelike curves are a feature of general relativity, and have yet to be disproven.

Actually that's wrong, everything moves in length/temperature (no less irrational than). "time/space".

Stop trying to make notional things into objects.

Americans pretty much ereased Tesla from history because you can't have anyone competing with Edison, who was a grade A hack and an American treasure.

But Tesla was an american too so don't blame us.

Tesla was a Serbian born in Croatia, he did most, if not all, of his important work in America tough.

C'mon now m8.

Naturalized white American who assimilated and learned English.

Sure is easy to be an American then.

So are you saying that the Trump family built Tesla's teleforce weapon and some other crazy shit and kept it all for themselves?

i bet you can't even even.

Well, shit, I speak English, and am white, guess I'm an American then.

faggots dont count

I am saying that this is an incredibly unusual situation in which Trump's uncle had the brains and access to Tesla's private work and I also assume the full support of US gouvernment including access to top secret research projects.

You must understand that Telsa thought about physics in a completely different way. Look up Eric Dollard on youtube for a glimpse.

Who knows what he found in there?

Every country belongs to America.

Well it was when we wanted to be Europe 2.0 will a huge white population and no monarchies.

Then the kikes took off the restrictions that the founders themselves wrote down
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Reported to the deportation office m8.

Nigger you can time travel to the future if you approach the speech the light in a spacecraft.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

This would mean that Fred Trump was a spook and possibly a bootlicker for covering up any of Tesla's late findings then saying publicly that there was nothing in those notes. Though I doubt there was anything of value that was confiscated, either Tesla wasn't as much of a wizard as he's made out to be or he didn't want those who were in charge of the US in the 1940s capability of using his designs for military purposes.

not really
you'd just be freezing yourself, more or less

there is (according to science) a universal speed limit for matter
the faster your particles move in one direction, the slower they must be going in other directions
well, what is life or consciousness? it's your brain sending messages, your heart pumping blood, etc
the faster your body is going in one direction (say, at near light speed), the slower all that other stuff happens, so to you, time appears to be slowing down, when it's really not
if you're going light speed, all your particles are going in one direction only, no pumping blood, no nerve signals, no thinking, nothing

that's clever.

yea

chill out anons

it's OK to talk about things

A fucking Wordpress site? Hope they're not using any third-party plugins. If they are, user is gonna rape them

Define movement without appealing to the concept of time you giant fucking faggot

Bump

Trump is preparing an army using Teslas's lost tech to defeat the reptialian army of the Jews once he winns the elections and they start WW3

i understand using time as a word for the ability of matter to move from one place to another, and I understand calling that the "fourth dimension" or whatever, but how do you "go back" in it then?

be a time Mexican

iirc, the theory of relativity and/or of special relativity are wrong, and on another note, black holes don't exist, and neither does dark matter
source: lurk more

and yes time doesn't exist

But anons, it wasnt just the lightning that hit the tower.

THE MERCHANT SHOWS ITSELF

Bump for interesting thread

FILTERED & REPORTED

It would be possible to have electric vehicles WITHOUT batteries simply by installing a copper wire in all roads. There doesn't have to be a contact between the car and the wire, the power can be transmitted wirelessly for a few yards. The wire can be used as a power and a phone/internet line, replacing all of those ridiculous wires on poles everywhere.

Tesla invented this system, the government just isn't interested in it because it's not a weapon, they classified the info and put it in a filing cabinet somewhere.

Born in time to see muzzies and (((others))) fried like bugs on a porch. What a time to be alive.

Marty and Doc got the 1.21 gigawatts they needed to go back in time and dump a shitload of time-release laxative into Hillary's oatmeal. It should go off right about the time she's trying to sputter out a retort to the Donald's first devastating burn of the debate.

Don't be a retard. I don't want to date him, just use him for sex.

Yeah we're all traveling forward through time. Because all our velocity is similar, we're traveling at similar speeds forward through time.

We're not fucking frozen in time or anything…

So he has the technology to become the real God Emperor?

You are correct in that you can only perceive a dimension below the one that you are living in. However, you make a mistake in assuming that this perception is based on visuals alone. There are many other ways in which we percieve the world, for example hearing, touching, smelling etc. Going to your chips example: if you grasp the bag of chips with your hand do you not feel its three dimensions?

Also, if the perception was based on visuals alone then the structure of the eye, it's placement and the number of your eyes would determine which dimension you inhabit. That's clearly not the case.

what the fuck are you talking about?

You don't feel in 3D, your brain fakes it.

Just like you can close one eye and see in 3D.

I know I'm falling for the slide, but time is a measurement of entropy, you ignorant piece of intellectual garbage.

I don't even come close to understanding how yall got to this point in the conversation and none of you understand the fundamentals of time.

Your brain 'fakes' everything, basically, in that it interprets what it receives from your senses and creates an image of the world from that. This is what you perceive.

You are able to perceive in 3D with touch since you grabbing an object sends a multitude of point-scans to your brain which in turn perceives an object with depth, height and width.

sage

Sage. Kill yourself.

Why do the shills fear progress?

FUGGEN SAVED

For one, they are neurologically impaired; for them, the future doesn't exist except as a fuzzy faint concept that they don't really care about. They exist in the here and now and have no belief in the goodness of man or have any cares for others. They think they must control everything or they will lose the things they want. They think if they lose power over us, we'll kill them. They know we're not like them, but they still think we'll act like them if we get the upper hand.

They're psychopaths. Jews seem to be racially psychopathic, as far as I can tell.

sauce or fuck off. faggot.

I thouht killing them actually was the plan though?

yeah, people on here talk about the day of the rope a lot, but I don't think it will actually happen

the way it looks, science is catching up to psychopathy, and I imagine we'll (we as in the people of earth, not pollacks) contain them rather than purge them (though of course we'll keep them from spreading their genes)

We talked about this months ago, OP. Try lurking here instead of halfchan.

Fuck off.

Meanwhile faggots like you never seem to claim such shit when yet another fashion slide thread, /fit/ thread, or similarly useless thread appears.

Time is measurement of one object's movement relative to another, not a medium that can be "traveled" through.

It's more rational to say, "objects move through space and time passes as they move". Artificially merging two the concepts adds nothing to our understanding.

What the fuck?

This is what Lain says. The resonance connects all and superimposes reality while connecting conscious thought with the internet.

No he isnt. He rejects the Tubal Cain boyfucking club.

You don't like the idea of a MIT educated electrical engineer illegally confiscating Tesla's final works and saying that there wasn't anything there?

Or you don't like the idea that this guy was Trump's uncle?

There's no higher meaning goys, only materialism :^^^^)

Yes.

An example of a fourth dimension being would be Griffin.

My (family member) is only allowed to tell me whatever RADAR systems have been declassified. Apparently I know more than because of compartmentalization. They had it, I don't.

I think that's why I like DJT: we both come from spoopy families

You cannot travel back in time you dumb fucks.

Pleb

peswiki.com/powerpedia:eric-dollard

Heh, kinda funny and this looks like the place to share. Tesla was a veryredpilled serb apparently. In fact, when pissed off at jp morgan, he apparently called him a Muslim Zealot as an insult xD

Donald Trump is actually John Titor

This is what the halfchan thread basically surmised. I believe it.

You guys remember the Trump curse? Or the lightning hitting the tower..?

yeah

Hitler had a facination for something he called "Wonder Weapons"…

Dude its real. I couldn't believe it at first but Trump always bragged about his MIT physicist uncle. I never knew that he had access to those notes though.

Trump has apparently used many pseudonyms and those may have been one of them.

Time travel is impossible.
Time is only a measurement method of the movement that started at the primordial moment our universe was born.

We can already travel to the future using very high speed jets. Its only for fractions of a second but still. To the future you need high speeds.

Not sure about the past though.

Yeah, fuck off.

They do not, they promote it.

Progress as an ideology? They popularized it.
Progress as a materialistic ideology? It leads to transhumanism.

Progress is anti-traditional, and it destroys what we try to protect, eroding it very slowly or in the blink of an eye.

No thanks. I was young and stupid once but not twice.

under rated post

That's not traveling into the future, that's bending time and space, you dumb faggot. If you travel very fast, let's say 0.999c, you bend time and space, which are separable at low energy systems. Then again, it is only assuming that kikestein's theory is correct. To this day there are no concrete proofs of general relativity. If said theory was correct, "traveling into the future" like that won't violate conservation laws or laws of thermodynamics. With traveling back, you start violating causality principle and the law of constantly increasing enthropy. The first is still resultant from kikestein's theory, however the second is more proven and grounded in physics. You can't travel back, because it requires you to decrease reality's enthropy. Now, decreasing enthropy is possible, true, but it comes at a cost of increasing enthropy elsewhere.

Long story short:

Traveling into the future through accelerations to light speed wouldn't violate laws of physics, but requires kikestein's theory to be correct for objects with mass (not photons).

Traveling into the past would require you to decrease the enthropy of this reality (all of it) at the cost of increasing enthropy of some independent entity beyond reality.

Stopped reading right there. Clearly you know shit about physics. Goodbye.

Name three.

The orbit of Mercury could not be explained until Relativity.

Gravitational lensing.

Finally, the mass of your mother.

Clearly you don't know shit about science. This isn't theology you fcking moron.

Why don't you go back to cuckchan and find out. And fucking stay there.

Not your fault they fell for jewish propaganda. They think because an explanation seems to make sense, that is truth. Like how the world trade center was destroyed by random terrorists, without support from israel and saudi arabia.

The fucking point of a scientific theory is to give you something to work with until it is inevitably proven wrong or a half truth. If you accept ANYTHING as undeniable fact, you are thinking like a fucking jew, not a scientist. Fucking idiots, this is the result of the jew run college system we have today.

Do we have more of this stuff? It's amazing.

Orbit of mercury could also be explained with varying gravity hotspots on Sun, causing minor peturbations. Mercury orbits close, so varying gravity affects it the most. Nobody mapped out sun's variating gravity on Mercury, yet. Mercury could also have a lot of liquid metal beneath mantle, so that when it orbits and spins, inertia causes additional peturbation. Has it ever occured to you that just because the equation yields something close to reality does not mean it's necessarily true? It might be a coincidence. Besides, I've never seen calculations where they solved the peturbation of Mercury's orbit from relativistic effects. For the sake of argument, let's say I give you Mercury. This is the only known "proof" of non-massless object confining to your relativity theory.

You cited gravitational lensing. It is known that light acts as both a particle and a wave. Gravitational lensing appears to be doppler effect for light. I am sure you'll want to say GPS next. GPS is not calculated from relativistic equations. They are using some sort of trademarked approximation based on the satellite clocks and specialized, simplified equations that IGNORE relativity. It's described in a PDF called Blewitt's basics of GPS.

Oh c'mon. This is Holla Forums where 17yo kids become insta-experts in history, theology, metaphysics, psychology, hermeticism, wargaming and the occult after watching a couple youtube videos.

You forgot my last point too.

That picture was from a thread from last night. The author gets an A+ for linking Trump to John Titor. Titor is an internet conspiracy from 16 years ago, practically ancient in term of memes. It also would have been better if he dropped the Pence thing. Trump's uncle seeing Tesla's papers alone is conspiracy worthy.

Quick question.

Was the MIT professor who analyzed Tesla's notes John Trump?

Please provide a source on this. There is no CTR in asking for a source, if anyone has it.

Normally i'm not like this. Please, a source.

Well I answered my own question

google.com/search?num=40&safe=active&site=&source=hp&q=john trump tesla&oq=john trump tesla&gs_l=hp.3..0i131k1j0i22i30k1.234.5042.0.5600.15.14.1.0.0.0.1061.3224.3j4j4j1j7-1.13.0....0...1.1.64.hp..2.13.2943...0j5j46j0i20k1j0i3k1j0i46k1j0i10k1.RuvOCLAY2ZY

I wonder if pol could make a time machine?

How are absolutes relative?

nice fanfic

AOFHODFHOOAOIBLUBLUBLLBULBULBUBLUBLUBLUBLBULBUBLUBLUBLUBPBPFPFPFFFFFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The fact that satellites need their clocks recalibrated constantly is a direct result of general relativity
gifCHECK
unrelatedMATE

Thanks anons. I think i've finally gone completely mad.

If you had told me yesterday there was a direct connection between Donald Trump and Nikola Tesla, I would have laughed in your faces.

Now, suddenly, the stupidest, most outrageous shit is well within the realms of possibility

AND IF I were to say that jesus did it, it would have no more or less validity. Either way, it's just a claim based upon the supposed words of a dead jew.

If you want people to understand your point, please explain it. If not for us, than for yourself. Explaining theories is the easiest way I have found to advance them.

Shut up user. What stupid shit are you even arguing.

Are you even paying attention to this fucking thread?

We're so deep in crazy stew I can't believe we aren't going into a collective spasming fit.

Are you fucking enlightened by your own intelligence? Take off your fucking fedora, you ugly smug smile motherfucker.

Trump has had access to Nikola Tesla's files for POTENTIALLY HIS ENTIRE LIFE. The greatest scientist our nation has ever had, who has invented things we can't even come close to matching in the modern era, who did it WITHOUT A FUCKING BUDGET. . . What would be in the private notes of such a man?

What sort of wonders would that Wizard dream of, if resources were not an obstacle?

This. Is. Deep.

"It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women.

Tesla confimed retarded.

Tesla was asexual, which explains his mangina tier thinking on women.

Way to completely misread he man's warning, shillery.

He's warning about the obvious rebound effect and destruction of femininity that people bitch about here. The fuck is your problem? failing toCTR?

Actually, Dimension W is a pretty good approximation of what things are going to be like when we start harnessing the superspectrum.

Passport to Magonia
Mothman Prophecies, Operation Trojan Horse, the Eighth Tower (first half at least, second half is almost entirely speculative)

If Trump has Tesla's private notes, he more or less has a map to the source of the paranormal, religion, "meme magick," and occultism. Tesla didn't mean to go looking for it, but it's impossible not to find when you get mixed up with electromagnetic radiation.

Shit gif tbh fam

Bullshit man. If Tesla wasn't looking for it, why did he go east to study under swamis and read the fucking kybalion? He spouts hermetic principals constantly.

Also, his associates like jp morgan were wellknown occultists. Most of the scene was under they got thrown under the bus by l ron hubbard.

Nigger, we experience the 4th dimension. It's hard to fathom, but imagine Time as your consciousness being pulled through every single instance of your life. The choices and such that we all make affect the course you are pulled through. This applies to everyone too. In that sense, we are indeed moving through a physical dimension, but only passively.

A good comparison would be flipbook cartoons. The world of the cartoon is a 2D one, they experience time by layering on other whole 2D worlds that have only minor changes. When you add all these up, you get the entire flipbook, a 3D stack of 2D realities.

Pic related.

That was all after he got onto the path, trying to make sense of the things he had discovered deep in the EM spectrum. When you build the second radio receiver in the world and the only other person working with radio is using similarly limited equipment over in Italy, you have to start looking for explanations for the radio signals you receive.

ELectricity is the key to prophesy.

Electrons flow backwards through time and carry with them information about the future.

I guess you are just parroting what astronigger and his posse of frauds are telling you.
The (photo- and) chromosphere refract light, plebbitscholar.

Wasn't there that experiment recently where scientists managed to pick up signals sent back through time?

They made a pair of quantum phones or something, and then the other one picked up the call milliseconds before the other finished dialing it.

Tesla was madly in love with an engaged/married woman and when she didn't reciprocate he turned from celibacy towards erotic feelings for the pigeons he fed.
That's a far cry from asexuality.

Guise, I think I might've fucked up. Sorry if the world ends and shit.

desu

hells yea.

Old people feed birds because they'd rather feed pidgeons than niggers… How is this noteworthy?

Welcome to Holla Forums

Don't feed the niggers.

I was spooked when I watched Dimension W.

Genuinely, is this some form of preparatory disclosure, spooked.

God that opening music gives me chills to this day. It's not IF Trump has Tesla's private notes, it's a certainty at this point.

We are going to have a president who KNOWS for a FACT the potential of humanity, and who has potentially spent his entire life Dreaming of what mankind could do with this technology.

This is so huge. This could save our species.

I want to fight for that future.

Working on the meme for this right now.

I know about PEAR

princeton.edu/~pear/experiments.html

I will look into this quantum phone, thanks for some info.

The current governing system has no intention of allowing the truth to get out, but it's impossible to hide it since anyone can tune his brain, go to a window area, or study the patterns to confirm it. In all likelihood, it's nothing more complex than a work of fiction which comes close to describing the shape of reality because the author has drawn from the vast culture of the supernormal and speculative creativity. Such culture is already at the tipping point where the concepts of "belief" shaping reality, possibility as ever-manifesting phenomena extruded through planar time, and vast spectra of quantum energy are merging to tug at the strings of why the paranormal is both utterly incomprehensible and yet seemingly reflective at every level of detail.

But still, those in power fear such advancement for several reasons. Some are spineless cowards who fear that awakened man would tear itself apart with the energies of the superspectrum. Some are individualists who fear that there is a tipping point where mass consciousness extinction and complete unification would occur. Most of them are just petty traitors who want to lord over the current system for as long as possible.

those high cheekbones tho

Its not that, its that he has no fucking cheek left dummy.

you're either an idiot or you misunderstand the whole concept. time is a measurement of distance, just through a dimension that we don't think of as "space". we live in "spacetime", and time is a measurement of distance along one axis

You sound very religious there. Believing things blindly that you do not understand, because a dead jew said so, and agreeing wih him is popular.

This "time is the fourth dimension" shit needs to die. There are at least three spatial dimensions (x,y,z, up-down, left-right, forward-backward), and rumoured to be many more. It's oxymoronic to say time is a dimension of space.

If, IF there were any connection to "time" and dimensional space, it's that from a fourth dimension all "time" would be perceived at once.

Chemical reaction chaning color, pH etc.

No it isn't. At first I thought exactly what you said here. Eventually that movie "Interstellar" came out. At the end of the movie it just clicked in my mind. I started doing a little looking into just what "dimension" is. We're being pulled through every single instance of our lives, just like each singular frame of a video come together to form the whole. Just think of time as a whole bunch of 3D frames stacked on eachother.

you mean sex AND the city ;^)

AH~! I'M COMING!!!

Shitting on christfags is not conducive to a discussion, you're being divisive.

t.fedora

Shitting on christcucks is conducive to a better future and therefore should be done in all possible instances.

Why?

To be fair though, I mostly intended to point out the hypocrisy that is stifling the scientific community today. Bunch of cucks afraid to think or test.

What is casuality and ephemerality?

Time may be a property of or inextricably linked to space, but describing it as its own single dimension, on par with the spatial dimensions, as if it is as additive as the spatial ones, is kinda retarded.

If you'd like some head fucks, look into multi-time theories. I first stumbled upon it through a 2T theory (more like intellectual masturbation) by a guy named Izhtak Bar (spellcheck). Some people believe that multi-time theories can fix a lot of holes in M-theory, which is turning into an exponentially-increasing, Jerry-rigged mess.

Atheists have their own mythology which they base on the proclamations of scientific authority figures.

Submission to authority is a human trait, atheists are no less affected than christcucks.

It's competitiveness for normies

Shit, I meant causality.

The most vocal are chirstcuck bootlicking LARPrs.

much like Special Relativity

I've been telling a few slightly red pilled guys at work for months that Trump is a Time Wizard and that is how he always gets the news out in often cryptic ways before the networks do.

Has anybody else been doing the same and helped secretly make this true?

How much meme magic do we posses?
Can we use it for our own individual good or is it only to help set things motion that KEK wants?

reroll for dubs

has Holla Forums really gone this far?

How about you do the world a favor and Ed yourself first.

Ouch…

I think you mean Trump CCs a neural EM stimulant clip that gives him prescient telekinetic barriers and directed gamma ray bolts. Of course, everyone getting anywhere close to his events is probably subjected to EMF blanketing which would cause anyone with harmful intent to be repulsed and then captured by his private psy-guards.

Hilary is probably having her health decline so rapidly from all the drugs they must be putting her on just to try to get her ready to stand on the same stage as him. She's spent her life pushing papers for money at the highest level, if she goes to the debate unprepared she is going to have her consciousness torn apart while her body melts from exposure to the force of Trump's will. It'd be interesting to monitor the construction of the stages to see if they install grounding and cancellation devices.

Faster-than-light sends you into the past. Speed on all space-time axes sums to c. Photons are not stable but do not experience time.

Not sure if you can make a round-trip and actually arrive before you left though.

Time travel in the hands of mortal men. This is a disturbing thought. All the chaos that can be spread or caused by time travelers. History constantly shifting and changing. Is this the reason for the Bernstein/berenstain effect? Time being changed so frequently even if only in small way? And homogenous races? What series of events could happen to cause this if not the defeat of our ideals and beliefs? How are the future pence's even here if Trump changes the past?

tfw no eva braun simulator on kickstarter

and you guys thought the lightening strike was coincidence…..

Look it could be theoretically possible with dual Kerr Blackholes

Hello newfriend.

lurk moar

seconds per cycle. the inverse of frequency. a MEASUREMENT of reoccurance; periodicity. cycles are everywhere. read your kybalion.

I can't believe he got time traveler ID doubles!

Wowee!!

Remember!

HOLTON IS A PENCE

I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh lately, and one thing they keep referencing back to is the "Heart of the Cards". I found that very peculiar, treating the cards with ancient origins as if they themselves were alive and had a spirit that could be connected with through faith and will.

I felt like it was a very similar parallel to our discoveries on "Meme Magick", where we feel our memes, which also seemed to have come from ancient origins, have spirits and wills of their own that can be communicated with with the proper focus of energy.

Are our memes alive? Are they actually representatives of ancient spirits that speak to us and we speak through them? Are we rediscovering ancient knowledge that our ancestors knew before us?

I want to believe

Turns out the real ascended master… is donald trump.

Conformation of meme magic, the chans acting as creation engines, and "the knack".

WEW
Third reich all but vindicated.

So are you saying that Trump be the literal god emperor?

spooky

What do you mean Holton is a Pence? I can't find anything on google.

You're gonna look back on this moment and feel really fucking stupid.

If you assumed I was a dude, you fags would be sucking Kek at my maymay magic-wannabe commentary. So how does frog peepee taste? in b4 muh French jokes because Amerifags didn't get French support in Iraq 2.0 and forever think the French are pacifist cucks despite being a step behind American military rule.

I actually love EncyclopediaDramatica and highly recommend it.

Kill yourself

Trump has the death ray.

Do not blaspheme Kek.

I recommend driving to Detroit and bumping Moon Man with the windows down and doors unlocked.

HOL THE FUCK UP NIGGER
If all of this is true, then this is some nine inch nails year zero shit we're in.

Aha some would say we are programs of the ancient human being and others might say pogroms.

Decide for yourself, or die and ne'er look back.

Is this why lightning struck his tower? Is Trump dealing with power we couldn't begin to fathom?

What came first, Trump or the memes?

Newfag, this is a bug in vichan whenever someone used IE 7 or below the ID will shows six 0s.

Where is the source that anyone posted as "John Titor" in 2000-2001?

If cant find than pls stfu ffs.

Substantiating the fact that they are plotting to kill or cause great harm with Zika… Serious replies only. All other replies who dont take this seriously haven't looked at all the evidence put forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qa9IU1Z6ic

I hate to tell you to watch that video above.. but it pretty much lays it out. When this video was released a year ago we didn't have as much info as we do now.

Pay attention to where he analyzes the words "2013 was the warm-up, 2014 was practice ."

I believe they were talking about the 2014 FIFA games where there was a Zika scare.

smh.com.au/world/zika-virus-landed-in-brazil-in-2013-genetic-study-suggests-20160325-gnqzcw.html

Then note that one of the slides talks about "If your reading this now it's already too late."

The author didn't mention it but I believe his shirt says "WHO" on it. For world health organization.

Notice how it shows the brain spilling out of his head.

Just so happens now reports are showing that Zika effects the brains of adults too. They are spreading a disease that causes degenerative brain function for everyone.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/zika-may-cause-brain-damage-in-adults-too

I would also like to note that scientists came out and stated that microcephaly was NOT being caused by Zika.

secondnexus.com/ecology-and-sustainability/zika-is-not-to-blame/

Shortly thereafter everyone's favorite "debunking" website Snopes came out saying this was unproven:

snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/

We all know how that snopes is basically a propaganda arm when it comes to politics and science which leads me to believe something ain't right.

We all know how that snopes is basically a propaganda arm when it comes to politics and science which leads me to believe something ain't right.

Its my hypothesis that the Genetically modified Mosquitos that are being dumped in Puerto Rico, California, Florida and wherever else that we are being told are helping, are actually most likely spreading the disease.

There are reports that 1 in 4 Puerto Ricans will have acquired the virus by the end of the year.

cbsnews.com/news/zika-virus-spreads-in-puerto-rico/

Ask yourself, where did this pop up all of a sudden? Why was this predicted in that video? How did reports go from "only effecting newborns" to all of a sudden "effecting adult brains with Alzheimer's like symptoms".

As a side note: The recent George Soros leaks clearly show an attempt to destabilize USA and many European countries. The Zika virus is patented and owned by the Rockefellers to which George has many ties.

I hate to be the guy, but I'm pretty sure this epidemic that is about to hit hard is part of that plan.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

It's happening again.

Wasn't Holla Forums brought back in 2012?

check em

That's the second time iv'e gotten quints this fucking week.

What's going on?

Checked.

There's more, like the fact that Pluto-Uranus square that we're currently in (and which ends in 2016) means that every possible war that can happen will happen.

And that Uranus is in Aries from 2011 to 2018. Which means sudden, violent and unexpected surprises. Last time we had this combo, Hitler happened in Europe (1927-1935). So shit's going down.

But every time I try to post it, the server shits itself.

I only come here on a c64. It's a good feeling to be honest.

I honestly wouldn't change much if i had a time machine. I would get greedy and just have all the winning lotto numbers to play.

You wouldn't give Hitler modern computing technology so he could win WW2?

The fuck is wrong with you?

(checked)
SIEG HEIL KAMERAD

Seig heil brother

Where does Saturn come into this? Seeing as he is the one the elites revere the most.

Step up your time travel game anons

Coward

If you cease to exist than any changes you made will not have occurred, and or will cause the universe itself to shit itself. Leave the past as it is, let it be a warning for the coming generations about how far humanity can fall, and how their ancestors fought long and hard to change it for the better.

OR maybe the universe will not give a fuck and just go on with the changes intact.

I would rather not risk it, and have my children be told of the dark past that haunted our people to know to never allow it to happen again.

You know if shit keeps going the way it's going there might not be a future to get crazy advanced weaponry from.

Anyone know any good books on the matter?

Well I have entertained the thought of going back to the civil and changing things. Saving jackson or Johnson. Preventing the battle plans at antitetam from being lost etc.

But the changes are unpredictable. A divided America would lead to stronger colonial powers and WW1 would probably end in a stalemate rather than allied victory, which would mean hitler likely wouldn't have come to power. And that the 20th century would've progressed on an entirely different timeline. Communism might never have been invented even!

Any more info on this?

Both of my grandfathers were Masons, they showed me some of the rings and badges they got from it. They weren't high level but they certainly help with things like making business connections.

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn.

From 2014 to 2017, Saturn will be in Sagittarius. Essentially the preparation phase for what comes next. Getting rid of things that hamper your plans, forcing you to face reality now instead of thinking about what comes next. You (and them) notice shit that won't fly - what was excessive in the years prior, now has to be curbed. Whether that means immigration, social welfare or whatever.

On December 21, 2017 he enters Capricorn. That's when he's at his strongest, and when plans come to fruition. So expect shit to go down then. My forecast? Trump wins, gets one year of liberals screaming about the votes being rigged, and then at the end of 2017 shit goes down until the end of Trump's presidency. For the next couple of years (basically until 2023) is the time when all that was planned before bears fruit. The NWO reveals itself, but finds itself opposed by the plans of its opposition.

My guess? WW3 happens after 2017. This also fits with the whole Fire Monkey / Fire Cock combo - this is the year when we sow happenings, the next year is the year of the happenings, and then the fallout happens.

At September 10, Saturn Squares Neptune. This is the strongest aspect of 2016. Saturn-Neptune Square means that you'll see the scariest and darkest parts of human life unfold before your eyes. We've seen what happens during a Saturn-Neptune Square - terrorist attacks, daily murders, all that stuff. So this one is the strongest one yet. It also falls on a date eerily close to 9/11. Combine that with the news that 6.5 trillion are missing from the Pentagon (when 9/11 happened, it was 2.3 trillion missing), and we can say that some major shit will happen. According to the anons from the other thread, a possible nuclear attack.

If the stars are right, grab your gun.

And if you don't have a gun buy one. And run like hell

Trannys need to die.

How does Neptune returning to Pisces lead to the Mandala effect?

What does the Mandela effect have to do with returning to the spiritual and divine.

Faggotry is a mental condition. Trannies should receive treatment. Well, would-be trannies anyway, as after they go through the knife there's nothing to be done but shorten their suffering.

I construct its third dimension. All I feel are the two dimensional neural signals from my hand, plus the "feeling" of knowing your hand is "yay-wide" around said object.

The third dimension is constructed just like in vision.

holy fuck I hate /x/ fags

Which are mapped in 2D, with pressure magnitude scales at each point which can be interpreted as a 3rd dimension (which are really point-based one dimensional detectors). Actually I don't think there is a sensor in existence which can truly see something in 3D…

Just a weird coincidence noted. The image was originally posted in that Mandela effect thread. It was about how everyone's freaking out over the fact that they have weird memories of near-death experiences, and miraculously surviving such shit. Like avoiding a car crash, losing consciousness under water and suddenly finding themselves on shore, shit like that. And nobody else but them remembering the event. And how people who remember shit like that tend to experience the whole Mandela effect a lot more. And how all of them were in the GATE program at one point.

Anyway, more related to this thread:

Pisces is ruled by Neptune, and both represent the unfathomable depths. Usually of emotion and sensitivity - so the whole outrage culture that sprung up fits perfectly. Neptune affects altruism, which explains the whole "rapefugees welcome" thing going on.

It's also a symbol of a new era. Neptune circles back to Pisces every 165 years, and it always brings with it change. Usually drastic.

Yeah.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CALL THIS A TESLA THREAD AND NOT POST TESLA INVENTIONS AND TESLA THEORY?

What is it (((they))) want hidden so much?

okay fine

UFO's are tesla tech in the hands of government

I was gonna post info and several links, but I found this page that sums it all up:

henrymakow.com/teslas_flying_machine.html

basically, tesla was big on electromagnetism and stuff, and could do things we dont see today, like wirelessly powering stuff a long way away and creating fucking earthquakes and shit

well, in his later years, much like the death ray, he talked about his "flying stove", which is what is sounds like: a big metal box or sphere that has no indication of being capable of flight, yet is, and can do so perfectly in the strongest winds, as if unaffected, because it uses electromagnetism to propel, guide, and hold itself in place

well, he died in 1943 and the FBI took his notes (cue trump's uncle)

when did UFO sightings start to appear? about the same time

There's also his

The Earth moves relative to the Sun, and the Sun moves relative to the center of the galaxy. How is it possible to resist wind force yet be drawn along by gravity, without needing a computer driving changes in propulsion?

Link?

Picture?

Sauce?

Anything at all to chew on?

Should get you started.

I dunno
I never looked much into the technical workings of it, not that we'd understand it anyway

so a railgun?

Not exactly…

So, basically, like a point-able particle accelerator with sights?

I get the impression I'll find more about Tesla's inventions on LibGen or Archiv…

Bingo.
I love it how they don't even hide that they have developed particle beam weapons.

Those sound like great ideas, satan.

All hail the Illuminator!

Ha, I have been pointing to the repetition of this cycle for several years. i am happy that others noti

But we have particle accelerator beams now. They are used to demonstrate this neat Stern Gerlach experiment with silver atom beam. I doubt Tesla's idea was cost-effective or fieldable, because it required a vacuum acceleration chamber. That sounds like a fragile part of the whole and would most likely break and render the weapon useless. Modern solutions like the railgun are much more viable. They work as intended, but we lack more energy-dense batteries for large fielding in the military beyond novelty concept.

The vacuum chamber need not be made of glass, and first implementations need not be human-portable. Ship-portable would be plenty to knock out missiles a hundred miles away over the sea.

How is this not already the thread theme?

it's definitely possible to travel forwards more quickly then everyone else
it's a well known fact that gravity affects time
close proximity to a very large mass like a planet causes time to "go faster"
all you have to figure out is how to generate a powerful "artificial" gravitational field, and find a way to put a person inside without killing them

wew

Well no… It is a fact that gravity effects the sensors we use to determine time.

I'll make a delivery on my "Where's the tech?!" request above…

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=EF4D02CCFDC59E5A5F668CB9CCF48F58
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=508CD513C8D89B27C358AD52D13A86B7
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=90543F3154261DCB63C9B049B32B0E62
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=FF79538916D9BF861E590DC6D795FA35
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=1E680916E4221F5DF230E787DF4CAD83
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9E157B064944E37ACA0726FB6137AA9C
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E545929CF3411A5E6305E76ECE18B802
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9925B0CB603CD94C8DF547C09B8AACC2

If I had photoshop installed I would've loved to remove all the commie imagery to have it replaced with glorious Trump and american imperial seals.

He didn't have "erotic feelings" for his pigeons, you sick kike. He loved nature more than the average person and, as a result, felt an unbreakable bond with animals. There was nothing perverted about it.

Step 1) Download CS6 Master Collection from here:
helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

(Must be Master collection. Keygen won't activate individual product downloads. You can select individual products in setup, however.)

2) Add the following to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts:
# Exclude Adobe Activation Servers.
127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com

3) Locate and download xf-mccs6.exe (SHA-1: 73D330BE08CB9986DEFE3175B8116D4A22BF279C).

4) Start install. Generate serial and paste into installer. DO NOT CLOSE KEYGEN OR GENERATE ANY NEW SERIALS! Finish install. Launch something and get activation window. Let it fail and take the activation code method instead. Clear box 2 in keygen and paste request code in. Hit Generate ONCE! Copy response code from box 3 and paste into Adobe activation. Activation will complete.

So far as I know, no updates deactivate. I have all updates and activated by this method.

Enjoy!

Oh yes, I should note: Windows-only.

I have attempted macOS activation with the Windows keygen xf-mccs6.exe to no avail.

Your image is b0rk fam. Is that a key feature of Krita?

Krita does this, right fam?

Beautiful.

I'm sure Krita has this one in the bag…

Is that Gentoo man?

You're joking right?

I don't know of a better way to explain to the dumb nigger what's happening.

*Seriously* now? this isn't a meme? you people believe the mandela effect is for realsies?

A Commodore 64? If so, wtf, man?

What about the drastic changes between those cyclcles? huh?

Tesla was a real scientist, not some phony kike wizard like Einstein or Darwin, his Inventions are likely worth more than all of Rothschild's Shekels combined. Since none of them have been built after his death only means that free things (energy, water, air, whatever) are the sworn enemy of the capital - having them, even if in part, in your possession and doing nothing only confirms you are a greedy bastard and NOT a friend of the people. Enter Trump. Sorry, but that part of his character people tend to leave out, he is a greedy old bastard after all. You might align with such a person as long as it is useful, but you better forget him once he starts working in his own pocket again. Not so different these two candidates, although Trump would never risk a war with Russia, he at least has his marbles together. I doubt any private person has the important bits, they are securely locked away in Rockefeller's vault.

Anyone have ideas to meme that donald trump will save the country by utilizing tesla tech? We could get a lot of nerd votes, and actually get tesla tech.

Pretty sure the reason Trump hasn't "done anything" with the tech is because to do so without control over the government, is gonna get you shut down. One way or another.

Fact is, if you play with this tech, it can fuck up radio signals when you're testing it, if nothing else. That means, the FCC shows up at your doorstep several hours later asking "wtf are you doing" and then you better hope you're an obvious innocent nerd, or they will drop the hammer on your ass. If you are cliche nerd though, they normally say "good job, but you can't do that here, lol. Here, play with this instead, it doesn't fuck up the airwaves." but i digress. The FCC is #2 on who you don't fuck with in government, right behind the IRS.

Speaking of the IRS, mark my words, they are the only federal agency capable of busting the Clintons. Ask Capone.

Explain, please. How are they worse than FBI, ATF (or BATFE or whatever the fuck they are now), or any others?

No fun allowed.

I really hate the TESLA FAN CLUB.
Many of Tesla's greatest ideas have helped to transform the world and a few of them were squashed to prevent economic ruin for (((them))). His name was equated with the crackpot, mad-scientist to discredit his fringe ideas of worldwide distribution of power that would have given the poor essentially free power because metering the smallest consumers would have been impractical.
His work in high voltage and thoughts on non-Hertzian waves helped in the development of RADAR and that's where Trump's uncle comes into the picture.

I think it was

Even Tesla's well known work is pretty cryptic if you don't already understand it, and the death ray stuff was mostly theory / fantasy. Tesla was a genius of that there is little doubt, but the electrical phenomena he experimented with were not well understood by the people of the day. Some of Tesla's experimental apparatus resulted in phenomena that were not understood at the time and Tesla's theories are often closer to the truth than the outright denial many of his contemporaries offered.
I can give you an example, it wasn't until the 1950's that the phenomena called velocity modulation was theoretically described by two physicists in a paper called "Field Theory of Traveling Wave Tubes" by Chu & Jackson.
But Tesla had known about the phenomena 40 years before during his work in Colorado.

That only means we're not shitposting hard enough!

Naw famuel, this is what happens when the Copy Image and paste function doesn't do it's job.

tesla had invented a fucking internet that used the planet it's self as the conduit of information, requiring no wires for infrastructure.

His problem was that nobody of the time was able to comprehend the scope of his genius or what it could do.

That's a nice claim, but no source.

Not that I'm too doubtful however. It's just good to provide sources when making extraordinary claims.

/fringe/ destroyed another thread

/esoterics/ are the enemy of science and philosophy and the white race as it is a trick, a sand nigger philosophy, an enslavement turning Aryan boys into NEETS

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE HERMES BETA MALE VIRGINS ON HERE!

We can't have a fucking adult discussion anymore!

Time travel doesn't exist. Stop making shit threads.

It was a good thread about Trump's brother you idiot. /fringe/ ruined it.

I love the rabbit hole so much.

degenerate, bolted tits, bottle blonde, coal burning pornstar.

Why user?

she was my favorite before i found Holla Forums and quit porn

Sounds pretty smart to me.

Though, with all the stuff that's happened this year, I wouldn't doubt if even half of this was true.

fuck off jew

CTR kike shill pls

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Gather round this oldfag user and listen to this tale

> strange dream really a nightmare
> "standard physique" is basically "bulging muscles and giant boobs" (both sexes)
> mandatory hormone treatments to induce lactation (No, I don't know why.)

How did the femishits gain power in my nightmare?

Why do I now tell this tale?

HEED MY WARNING

THIS IS THE EVIL WE ARE UP AGAINST

THEY MUST NOT WIN

Hmm, I read somewhere he had a weird phobia of public hair, and that's why he died a virgin.

That was fun.

sadly, yet hilariously true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man invented time? That's just fucking stupid. What are seasons?

Bump

>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=EF4D02CCFDC59E5A5F668CB9CCF48F58
>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=508CD513C8D89B27C358AD52D13A86B7
>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=90543F3154261DCB63C9B049B32B0E62
>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=FF79538916D9BF861E590DC6D795FA35
>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=1E680916E4221F5DF230E787DF4CAD83
>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9E157B064944E37ACA0726FB6137AA9C
>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E545929CF3411A5E6305E76ECE18B802
>libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9925B0CB603CD94C8DF547C09B8AACC2

thank you based user

I would also recommend the works of Charles Proteus Steinmetz as an addition to Tesla's work

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2A51A075B82E7168AEE02639200D8623
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F81C33D39BF89E48DF3DAFF0AB7EE472
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=EF55DB1F1099F5DC5472378E71CD64D5
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=062145122F6428D47F9DBB7DB65CC0A7
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3F5A4170B087FF256BFE9C1AAD37C27F
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=13E8D037EF28C72691A830083F36D44A
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2714A7126C5B8FF823A90E42BE4EC413
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=5DA6D502347E55D27324385DD0B7C554
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=6473AC6F779AF7B817A7539DC6A7B007
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=46ED4ECABD5AC4EE88EBC3A51B39AE54

with attention to
Charles Proteus Steinmetz-Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges Waves and Impulses and Other Phenomena
and
anything he does involving impulses and non-oscillatory waveforms.

No, a weaponized particle beam

Tesla is my hero.

Trump has access to Tesla's mad genius.

Tesla Coils on Trump's wall confirmed. We C&C now.

bump

Go kill yourself, CTR. Mad that we're going to not only deny you your mealticket, but also put you out of a job?

Personally, this is why I think they are going to carve up the internet. For example Russia is blocking off outside access to the net, and so it China.

They can't have the entire human race getting blasted with the same info all at once, it will literally manifest shit, good or bad.

If he would have busted his nut in a women he would have lost his wizard powers.

wew

Does that award say "Oy Vey" in Hebrew?

Reminder that the BO of /fringe/ is a suicidal tranny.

Holy shit Trump is literally the Dark Knight.

You know that would explain the Trump wall cartoon from 1990 that was pretty damn accurate.

imgur.com/a/QjboD#0

lol might was well

Am I the only person that thinks Tesla was full of shit?

The movie The Dark Knight rises debuted in NYC on 7/16/2012. The Trump Tower is featured in the film.
Trump announced to run for preisdent on 6/16/2015.
The difference between the two dates: 1065 days.
→ 1065 + 1*6*5 = 1095 → 1095 + 5901 = 6996

Hillary Clinton was born on 10/26/1947.
Trump was born on 6/14/1946.
→ 1026 + 1947 + 614 + 1946 = 5533 → 55*33 = 1815 → 1815 + 5181 = 6996

Trump was (allegedly?) born on 6/14/1946.
The election is on 11/8/2016.
→ 614 + 118 = 732 → 732 + 237 = 969

(Note: 969 + 9*6*9 = 1455 → 1455 + 5541 = 6996)

Grand opening at the Trump Tower was held on 2/14/1983.
That date is 969 weeks and 1 day before 9/11/2001.

Trump entered the 2000 presidential race briefly and withdrew from it on 2/14/2000.
Trump announced to run for preisdent this time on 6/16/2015.
Difference between the two dates: 5601 days.
→ 5601 + 5*6*1 = 5631 → 5631 + 1364 = 6996

Obama was born on 8/4/1962.
→ 614 + 1946 + 84 + 1961 = 4605 → 4605 + 5064 = 9669

Netanyahu was born on 10/21/1949.
Difference: 3 years 4 months 7 days.
→ 347 is the 69th prime number
→ 614 + 1021 = 1635 → 1635 + 5361 = 6996

Israel was founded on 5/14/1948
→ 514 → 514 + 5*1*4 = 534 → 534 + 435 = 969

Three presidential debates are scheduled:
on 9/26/2016, on 10/9/2016, on 10/19/2016
→ 926 + 109 + 1019 = 2054 → 2054 + 2*5*4 = 2094 → 2094 + 4902 = 6996

Bump this.

please kek….let it be so

This is how I know it's trash.

This seems like it needs a bump

That can come about multiple ways…

Pence was born on 6/7/1959.
→ 614 + 1946 - 67 - 1959 = 534 → 534 + 435 = 969

That's pretty rich coming from an anti-semite conspiracy theorist.

b

Does this confirm that Batman is Based on when Trump met Bob Kane in a Bar and told him all this shit whilst Kane was drunk, thus making Kane Believe it was just some crazy guy who was spouting nonsense at him?
Mother of God………….
2 0 1 6

On 6/29/2014 ISIS with "al-Baghdadi" at the helm declared their caliphate.
Trump announced to run for president on 6/16/2015.
629 + 616 = 1245 → 1245 + 5421 = 6666
629 + 2014 + 616 + 2015 = 5274 → 5274 + 4725 = 9999

post yfw Trump will get us to Type 1 civilisation on the Kardashev Scale 100yrs earlier than predicted.

Just found this. A Super-EMP which harnesses a planets energy. Forget nukes, this thing is a planet killer. Frightening.

Secret USSR Scalar Weapons Program

- Scalar Electromagnetics is Electrogravitation -

Scalar electromagnetics is an extension of present electromagnetics (EM) to include gravitation. That is, a unified electrogravitation, and, what is more important, it is a unified engineering theory. Its basis was discovered by Nikola Tesla.

For over three decades, the Soviet Union has been developing electrogravitation and app,ying it to develop strange new s%cret weapons of incredible power and capability. They have sustained the largest weapons development program ever launched by any nation, and they have kept it effectively hidden from prying western eyes.

archive.is/RZQgh

Am I also from the future just learning about history?…

Oh god, time is losing it's linearity to me again.

if we remove their capability for bullshit, we won't need to kill them

sure, we all want to, but they're basically sick, so it's kinda wrong

Bill Finger created Batman, Kane just drew him

I fuck your whole family with my giant cock you fucking piece of useless shit

I can't fucking unsee this shit. Someone must've left the sanity switch for the universe flipped to off.

Jesus christ

OOOYYYYY VEEEEYYYYYY

so basically Evangelion

whos to say someone didnt go back already and helped the North win?
what if you guys meet up there and decide to go back to before each time traveler arrived and fuck up the world thanks faggot

I learned Hebrew somewhat, for obvious reasons.

Etz (ayin-tzade) is tree, cha(y)im (chet-double yod-mem) means life, so it says Tree of Life.
The image of a stone tablet holds the 10 first letters in the Hebrew alphabet, the first five right and the second set on the left.
Note: "ch" is a raspy h, moreso than in the word loch or the German ch, and the ayin is basically choking on your own tongue.

Oh please.

Obviously this is all related to Weev finding out that Einstein made up relativity, and that the kikes have propagated their jewish physics while keeping the good physics for themselves.

There are two filings with two different names listed* for the Trump Organization LLC. On 8/4/1999 as Trump Enterprises LLC and on 11/3/1999, 91 days later as Trump Organization LLC.
91 days = 2184 hours → 2184 + 4812 = 6996

* "Name History" listed in the "NYS DoS Division of Corporations Entity Information" database
archive.fo/uly4O

The world must know!

kosovo is serbia albania causus gypsy turk muslim kebab