theres actually shills going around on /cuteboys/ trying to convince them to fuck around carelessly without protection...

theres actually shills going around on /cuteboys/ trying to convince them to fuck around carelessly without protection so that they have an increased risk of getting HIV, you can see the shills in action here.

I'm not from /cuteboys/ but I'm pointing this out so that we can observe how malicious shilling functions on a larger scale. we should take note of this behavior so that we don't become victims of it.
you don't need to be gay to get shilled, so learn from this shit. it's actually kind of scary.

8ch.net/cuteboys/res/290706.html#290743
8ch.net/cuteboys/res/290706.html#290819
8ch.net/cuteboys/res/286134.html#286475
8ch.net/cuteboys/res/290903.html

8ch.net/cuteboys/res/290903.html#290909
8ch.net/cuteboys/res/290903.html#290923

reply to the thread calling the shills out

more mental gymnastics

8ch.net/cuteboys/res/290903.html#290969

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BwgmzbnckII?t=3750
youtube.com/watch?v=BwgmzbnckII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, and? Let degenerates kill themselves. It’ll be easier to slaughter them on The Day.

Fuck it man, why not make a thread about it on every board at this point

This isn't /cuteboys/, faggot

And thats a problem why?

Was about to ask, why were you on /cuteboys/

then answers my question.

Every single one on /cuteboys/ needs to be exterminated. Who cares if some "shills" tell them that. If anything, Holla Forums should organize a campaign to push such beliefs there.

AIDS isn't caused by HIV. HIV doesn't exist.

AIDS a real syndrome, fags just get it because they infect themselves with diseases so often and use so many antibiotics their immune systems give out. You couple this with unhealthy lifestyles of "partying" and "drugs" while not getting regular sleep well it has an effect and that effect can develop into AIDS a syndrome.

Blacks in Africa get it because they are drinking/bathing in raw sewage and toxic waste while starving to death. They don't have balanced immune systems because they are suffering from malnutrition + the external pollutants to their bodies.

Saying that AIDS is caused by HIV is like saying you can catch Arthritis.
You can't catch syndromes, they are the results of collections of events.
Catching AIDS is like catching cancer from someone.

WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY
IT HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED BY THE U.N.

Wrap your dick if you are a degenerate, but not because of AIDS.
There are plenty of other horrendous STDs that you can catch.

These shills have never gone this far before, its a threat to everyone. I know the interests of Holla Forums are against the gays and you don't give a fuck about HIV but these shills are doing this to someone, and that means they can do it to anyone.

Give me the short version, because the concept of HIV not existing is kind of terrifyingly crazy.

is this severe fucking crazy shilling

Watch the documentary before you call me a kike.
I know its crazy sounding at first, but watch the documentary it is VERY good.

Remember you thought people who said the holocaust didn't happen were crazy at one point.

thanks for the information (((user)))

LET THE SJWS KILL THEIRSELVES
SAGE, REPORT, AND DUCK HIDE

BUMPLOCK
U
M
P
L
O
C
K

Watch like 5 minutes from here they were catching a million different STDs and doing drugs which just overloaded their immune systems. Destroyed them.

CDC was losing funding because polio had been cured, they needed a new evil to fight to keep their funding.
Its just like 9/11 with the Military.

Watch from right here and there is no way you can't start to have questions:
youtu.be/BwgmzbnckII?t=3750

I will check it out, but I'm extremely skeptical because if you are right, this changes everything. if you are lying to me, I could get HIV and die a slow and painful death feeling like a dumbass.

Med student here. Everything you said is absolutely wrong and retarded. I have actually SEEN the HIV virus under a scanning electron microscope.

It's actually legit, but faggots cornholing eachother without protection should still give them legit diseases that'll kill them.

CALLING FOR BUMPLOCK
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

Yup can take the sage off boys, bitch just got anchored.

Saved attached to describe Rubio's foreign policy during the debates (and his propensity for foam parties). Fits this thread. You have been warned

I don't know what I expected

PLEASE WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY:

H O U S E
O F
N U M B E R S

youtube.com/watch?v=BwgmzbnckII

THEY ARE USING AIDS TO PUSH GLOBAL GOVERNMENT JUST LIKE GLOBAL WARMING
ITS BULLSHIT SCIENCE TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT FAGGOTS ARE KILLING THEMSELVES WITH TOO MUCH SEX AND DRUGS

This should not have been anchored
What the fuck?

THE CENSORSHIP AROUND HERE IS STARTING TO BECOME EXODUS WORTHY

Gotcha hoss. thanks for the gif, going in the collection

all I was trying to do was point out how much the shills were fucking with people and pointing out how much of a threat they are to Holla Forums

I can't fucking believe this was bump locked and sent to die.

what the fuck is going on here.

To play devils advocate while you did suggest what you say it was by far the minority of your post.
The majority was concern for faggots, of which i have none and the sooner they die out the better. The mods are dealing with a massive shilling campaign, probably saw all the gay shit and bumplocked it cos few people care about faggots, easy to miss the concern about shills in amongst the spam of /cuteboys/ links

you completely fucking misunderstand

I'm making another thread, I will fucking do it.

not now, but I fucking will!

the shills OWN Holla Forums

I think the concern was over the fact that there are shills that are trying to kill people with medical advice.

Please anyone in this thread who is an oldfag or does not fear investigation watch that documentary.

I am NOT THE OP.
The documentary is extremely good.

The mods have gone full shill.

Holy fucking shit mate, you a faggot or something, same goes to
I gave a reasonable suggestion as to why it was bumplocked, note that neither of you actually responded to my arguments, and at least one of you have went completely mental.

In specific regards to if there is evidence of people trying to kill non-degenerates with fake medical advice then yes call them the fuck out, but why would most of Holla Forums care about only faggots dying.

And the earth is falt

they deserve it, it's called natural selection

I miss /logcabin/.

And how do you know what is happening on /cuteboys/?