Donald Trump aide on awkward exchange with CNN anchor: ‘I think I unraveled her’

youtube.com/watch?v=Nps8o-godjE
yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-aide-on-awkward-exchange-with-cnn-anchor-i-think-i-unraveled-her-233522443.html

Bow down to the new Queen of Holla Forums

Bow down to my digits faggot

2bh Cohen blew this fine and fair reporter out.

Your boss is going to jail and you can't stop it.

cnn must be really hurting from the low ratings they are hiring the absolute worst retards. bitch got btfo

get that facebook tier shit out of there snowden is a fucking limited hangout dog and pony show

TRUMP WILL WIN

BASED

CHECKED

SO SHALL IT BE

SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

EAT SHIT YOU SHILL NIGGERS

checked

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PRAISE KEK

Why didn't he follow up with any names of Clinton people or polls that are favorable? Wouldn't he have that information as part of prepping for this?

Is this just another thread trying to talk about polls in a roundabout way? How about less redditfaggots parroting shit and more information on changes that have happened so CNN can be spammed with them on social media?

WITNESSED

(((Michael Cohen))) gets btfo by blonde aryan qt.

shills are upset about this.

AVE

THIS PLEASES ME

Nice bait and hook shill

REPORTED YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVING COMMIE

Not at all beat up. Opposite of.

Delete this.

KEK WILLS IT

SHILLS BTFO

VERY NICE

SIEGHEIL

I suppose it's pure coincidence that (((Michael Cohen))) is defending (((Steve Bannon))) the man responsible for the longevity of (((Jerry Seinfeld)))'s career.

why is there more brackets in this story than the shelving aisle?

>>7177793 >>7177808 >>7177857 >>7177864 >>7177883 >>7177900 >>7177916 >>7177968 >>7177970 >>7177974
>>>Holla Forums

Stay mad.
KKK
KEK
KKK

(you)

Pic Related

IT'S ҉HAPPENING

HOLYSHIT

Witnessed

The quints have it

Bannon isn't Jewish.

I'm so glad that this cuckchan thread has gone in this direction of glorious digits.

rolling

dear lord. rarely does KEK speak to us thru such bold digits. witnessed.

Goy tell me about Lain. Whats so special about that animu and should I watch it?

it predicted meme magic
i'd absolutely watch it (its not that long either)

Kek is with us. I can feel his presence

And don't worry, your asses will definitely on the plate when Trump wins. Especially you, 98caf2 (1). What's the matter, cat got your tongue?

Why not start now?

WITNESSED

Kek blesses me with glorious dubs

Holy shit. It happened again.

Last time it was 7777777 wasn't it?

BRINGER OF LIGHT
CHOSEN CANDIDATE
CHAMPION OF KEK

Holy shit. It's happening.

It ain't stopping.

The odds of this happening twice are so astronomical, they might as well be impossible. There is no other fucking explanation. Trump will win.

Holla Forums had that one

Wow. She got fucking destroyed.

What kind of fucking response is that from a professional journalist from a major network in front of millions of people. He just took in that moment of idiocy in silence, he let it sink in. How humiliating, and wow, what a stupid fucking bitch. She needs invest in a piece of paper and a pen.

He did a good job, but he could have done better. Things were a little shaken up, but he missed the punchline. I like his "silence" and "so what" bits, but he should have had a script ready with (and/or):

1) any changes in Clinton staff that the MSM didn't report on
2) Specific instances of media bias in favor of Clinton (like never showing her speaking, etc. the really underhanded subconscious manipulative stuff)
3) media sensationalism more generally(it doesn't even really matter the topic, just asserting that the MSM is sensationalistic is enough)
4) Specific polls, or retorts about the flawed methodology of polls - or at least mention the whiz-kid Nate Silvercuck (and by extension the major polling services) has been consistently wrong on Trump, so there must be some problem with the methodology
5) Most important, some positive personality traits or experience that recent hires bring to the table
6) a quick shift to "hey look this is scary about Clinton" and "but Trump can fix that" would have been much better. When you don't like the narrative, sometimes its best to simply ignore it and "impromptu" change the subject to get your message out

I think this is good, but I don't think he really pwnd the reporter, per se.

I hear the Trump campaign might browse, so I want to say I'll work for peanuts. Also, I know CtR is here, and I would do great work there as well (though it might cost you a little more lol)

Alright goy I'll watch it, sounds interesting.

Me too famanon.

What have you done. What have you DOOOOOOONEEEEEE

Pretty sure it's some playful site admin meddling.

I always love to take the time to correct the record for shills who cannot even take the time to pretend to be anons for at least 1 post before making weak bait

Just stopping by to check out these nice digits

Oh and of course I have to check these digits that raped poor op.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OP just got fucking raped by the god of gets. Suck a fat dong OP. Suck a fat dong.

REINCARNATION OF LORD KEK, SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, KNIGHT OF ANCIENT GODS. I CAN NOW FEEL THE KEK EVERYWHERE

++KEK VULT++

(checked)

She still couldn't name a poll.

Damn, those youtube comments are discouraging. They don't get it, it just flies by their radar. They actually think "all of them" is a valid response.

CH CH CH CHECKED!!

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

CHECKED

TRUMP 2016 MAGA

Praise kek
Trump will win
TRUMP MUST WIN

calling it now
is going to be
"trump will win" kek wills it

an anime girl for you, brother

PRAISE KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PRAISE KEK

Reported: Anti-Americanism.

Enjoy your ban.

who let this woman out of the kitchen?

maybe you're the one who has to go back

Gonna be funny watching Trump loose and Holla Forums getting stuck with fucking Hillary because they didnt want to go with a halfway cuck like Rubio

Reported:
Shilling
Neo-Cohenism
Shit-posting
TRYING TOO HARD;

Enjoy your ban Ben Jewpiro.

Butthurt shill detected.

Include me in the screencap

Checked

The memes are making history

Checked

Nice gif
Nice dubs

I have been watching CNN for the last half hour and the level they have gone to with their whiney, pussified, contrived manipulation is unprecedented. They play no news at all, NONE. Every word out of their mouths Anti Trump propaganda. Just an endless procession of dingbats, cucks, jews and negroes droning on an on nitpicking about anything these tards can remotely use to manipulate their audience.

When Trump becomes president I hope he makes an executive action to waterboard every one of their weasely worthless, created-nothing-in-their-lives, parasites until they spill the beans on which foreign terrorist entity they work for.

Its like watching a bunch of faggoty 12 years olds that are jealous of some guy on the football team and they are making up anything they can about him and expressing fake rage against him to make their pathetic, cowardly selves feel better.

Only in your wildest delusions is this image anti-Clinton. For the mainstream Snowden is a hero. Associating Hillary with him is an endorsement.

PRAISE KEK

Absolutely

Get gassed, Hymie.

DELETE THIS

holy shit

Now that you called it in advance, it probably won't happen after all.

he was cringeworthy

Actually, that's a 99.98640776699029% success rate.

7/515 = 0.0135922330097087 and when you subtract that from 100, you get 99.98640776699029.

Wasn't the one on the left pro-Trump?

Making it happen, captain.

Take a guess.

complex machinations converge to a single act of power.

WITNESSED

Them digits tho.

"Include me in the screencap and I'll be your waifu!"

KEK WILLS IT!

Checked

Wut

comparisons arent associations bro.

Kek bless these digits

MISTAKES INTO MIRACLES

kek

She is the emo shillary blimp

Trump's campaign started tanking as soon as it became fully Jewish. Not a coincidence.

Let me know when there is at least one actually white man on television, so then I can tell if something important is happening. This out-group meet-up is a waste of time, O.P….

Hell is forever!

praise Kek

Reality is what we make it.

Those who would rule at any cost make it Hell for those who would serve in Heaven.

top fucking wew

No he didn't. I applaud his loyalty to the God Emperor, but this arrogant kike got absolutely destroyed by a woman. Trump shouldn't use him anymore. Terrible.

Sweden, please.

What are you kikes in this thread going on about? She was fucking destroyed with fact.

When he questioned her sources, the grand silence emphasised that the woman had no leg to stand on, all she had to say was "All of them".

So I watched episode 1 but what the fuck did I just watched?

_,  --───- ..._          ,.....':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`::...、         /::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::j::::::::::::::::::\        /:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::j::::::::ハ:::::::!ヽ:::::::::::::::::::ヽ.       ':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ !::::/ i:::::i  ヽト、::::}:::::::ハ       i::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ n__!__|___ヽ___::ハ       |::::::::::::::::::::i::::::/ // i ___l_□[二][二] |::小.       |::::::::::::::::::::i:::/ / ム斗ュ   ,イィ´ ̄`ヽ l⊥.::ト、ヽ.       |::::::::::::::::::::l/ r〈  ィ‐ヲ  {l {l (. 〇) } .fてYハ ` ー        i:::::::/ィこ!:::レ'’ ヽ.l丁l__ヽヽ、__,ノ ヒ }:::| ナイスですね。        /:::::/::{ ヒレ'   o /| |________/ /ハリ     /:: イ::::::/  o  イ└──────‐ァく./ ル′     /  |:::/     / > 、_  イ ̄ ノ_   < /レ′          ヾ\ 一'’   ,ィi「介「Ⅴ ̄      /           ` ーrチ 〈 { }::{ }〈 r‐一… ' ′             |   ヽ〈::::〉/ |              l     ヽV/  l

nice

isn't this an old video?

he loast his cool like kikes do right off

he cannot be allowed to speak any more

I'm checking them user

very nice

reported

am banned?

Trump should fire that sandnigger. Get somebody who isn't intimidated by women.

Followed up with an 88 for his sons. Perfect.

((((((Cohen)))))

CHECKED
KEK WILLS IT

you can embed youtube links under the posting options drop down

webm?

Yeah no, he is nothing compared to Assange

You have to watch the entire thing. In one sitting. And probably at least two watch throughs, at least a week apart, to even begin to understand what is going on in that piece of nip art.

Anyone know the source to this?

DAMN RIGHT

The guy goes by the alias Doctor Steel. Must be an interview.

lucky 7

There's no evidence that Clinton exposed classified information, whether secretly or otherwise. You do a discredit to the movement with tin-hat theories like this. It's just going to look ridiculous when she actually wins – worse than the birther stuff. We need to find a way to work with the enemy, especially if we're in a minority position. If we don't, we're just completely giving up governing to them.

Shill detected. The evidence is that WE FUCKING READ THE CLASSIFIED INFO RIGHT HERE ON POL!

Fuck off and die.

(kek'd)

PRAISE KEK

checkan in ebin thread

TRUMP IS AN AWESOME GOD HE REIGNS
FROM HIS TOWER ABOVE WITH WISDOM POWER AND WALLS TRUMP IS AN AWESOME GOD

You don't subtract that proportion from 100; you subtract it from 1, and then multiply the proportion of successful businesses by 100 to translate proportion to percentage.

did you pass highschool?

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA

SHILL THREAD REKT

She got blown the fuck out so hard it's unbelievable.

Also OP is a huge faggot and should kill himself.

FUCKING CONFIRMED

thank you for that webm.

DAMN

Holy shit, CNN got btfo on live tv.
Slide that one faggots.

Luv it.

Absolutely magnificent

thank you for correcting the record

Snowden made the NSA meme mainstream. What are you talking about?

someone screencap all of this already

bump

sage

trump will win and you cant do shit, you commie oildrilling bleeding heart treehugging bastard

bump

And has that stopped anything? Nope.

someone fucking cap this thread already jesus