Name a better sketch show. Protip: You can't

Name a better sketch show. Protip: You can't.

WKUK

I don't think I can to be honest. I prefer them to Monty Python, and shit like Key and Peele makes me sick. Mad tv had some great sketches, but not as consistently good.

Oh shit lmao, didn't realize the kiketube video is wkuk, you have patrician taste op.

Why the fuck was MAD TV cancelled?
It was far better than the vast majority of SNL, yet it was snuffed out relatively quickly.

World Peace
It would have been pure Kino had it not been censored to fuck

I enjoyed world peace but it wasn't on the same level as WKUK. WKUK is comedy Kino.

It really was pretty funny.
Too bad you can't have a conversation about it here without a certain sperg shitting his pants about Holla Forums and derailing the thread as hard as he can.

This situation has always confused me anyway.
Has Sam ever come out and said anything even vaguely nazi-like?
He seems more like a modern George Carlin to me rather than a "literal hitler omg raycis bigot misogynazi".
He says shit that makes people uncomfortable, sure, but acquainting him with genocidal Holla Forumsacks is more than a stretch, it's an outright kneejerk reaction to a dissenting outlook that isn't anywhere near extremism.

/ourguy/?

He has posted on Holla Forums a couple of times before; and I'm pretty sure most of the MDE threads are created by him.

But why though?
Sam isn't even that offensive even by today's overly progressive standards.

His stand up is quite offensive and his funniest work imo. It's really not hard to offend libcucks either.

George Carlin's was even more offensive in many aspects, yet libcucks will hurriedly praise him as the god of comedy while shitting on Hyde's relatively lukewarm approach.
Seriously, the worst Sam gets is when he's fucking around and making phone calls to people who get mad at him over stupid shit.
Carlin outright called people niggers and fags, yet he's still lauded as a great leftist comedian.

They probably haven't actually viewed his stand up and are just parroting what they have heard about him. It's a lot easier to offend a modern day libcuck than it was back then too. I would guess that Sam's stand up is more offensive to them because it triggers them to have their beliefs questioned, even if it is in a joking manner. Carlin was obviously liberal so they don't sense any threat in his comedy. I'm assuming all of that, I don't know how these people actually think. I could be wrong.

George Carlin
Sam Hyde

Also, maybe the people who cry about Sam also hate George but aren't as vocal because he is well respected and Hyde is an easier target.

Zorra Total, only kinossieurs know.

Well, you're certainly pretty close to the general viewpoint of the modern libcuck with that assumption. Obviously there's variables to consider, but generally you're walking on eggshells with these people nowadays.

This is also something to consider, since libcucks generally operate on a herd mentality.

Though I will argue that Sam was relatively well known for a couple of years before this past election polarized so many faggots.
He certainly wasn't Carlin tier, but he sure as hell knew how to raise a stink if he wanted to.

It looks terrible. Is that what passes for comedy in hueland? There were no subtitles so I couldn't understand it but it just looked retarded.

He's an unironic antisemite, but he usually kept that out of his comedy with a few exceptions, notably "Jews Rock" which was meant to be "Jews Rule" but censorship took over

It was a satiric post, its a show known for being shit even for hueland standards, its were creativity goes to die.

I don't know user, I have seen some creative gore from Brazil.

Snuff Box.