Why you Should vote for Hillary and not Trump. Explained

If you vote for Trump - you will be voting for the stagnation that currently IS and exists today in US politics. Trump may do some good things. But all the shit he is promising is predicated on HOPES and DREAM.

Its essentially Obamas HOPE and CHANGE, and CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN shit.

Normie voter will feel as if he has won a victory against the system..all the while the system will keep chugging along…JUST…like…Obamas 8 years.

Obamas stint did something for WHITE voters - it made them HATE Obama, his leftists shit and the current degradation of people of EUROPEAN heritage.

Voting for Hillary is EXACTLY what they DON'T expect you to do.

Trump is controlled, pendulum opposition. Wezzer he knows it or not…

A vote for HILLARY will solidify Democrat positions and more cities will burn. Blacks will continue their downward spiral and their economic situations will worsen. The conditions that will arise from a HILLARY victory will worsen NORMIES economic conditions and the gate will snap into all out revolution after her first 2 years.

Think about this. It makes total sense.
Trump comes along and gets massive help from "hackers" Aka Jewish intelligence and russian Intelligence.
Gets the best media coverage without spending shit tonnes of cash.
Tricks the "Amurica" crowd.
Gains support from shit loads of Unions.
Massive online personas appear claiming to be the al-right and race war now gas the kikes shit.

AMERICA - YOU ARE BEING PRIMED UP! AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7175728.html
archive.is/3To39)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf, I hate Trump now

I'm #mentallyHill

You type like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Nice raid Holla Forums.

Record status: Corrected

Go gas yourself

nah, I'll just wait for hitler

πŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘Œ

so OP how does that jew cock feel inside your butt?

I think some other user posted the number of jews in Trumps campaign.

And you thought you were getting something else with him.

respectfully.
No raid. I'm thinking long term. This is Chess not checkers.

Everyone sees Trump as the solution.

I personally Like his speeches and his fire. But I have thermal goggles on and I see right through the Smoke.

I'll just leave this right here because that thread is laying out the jew format that you will be voting for when you get Trump.

bb

8ch.net/pol/res/7175728.html

That's a good one.

FUCK NO VOTE TRUMP!

if the cunt wins its perpetual war in the mid east with a possibility of WW3, neither option is good

Trump:

Economic Advisory council:

Tom Barrack - Lebanese

Andy Beal - Non Jew

Stephen M. Calk - ?

Dan DiMicco - ?

Steven Feinberg - Jew

Dan Kowalski - ?

Howard M. Lorber - Jew

David Malpass - ?

Steven Mnuchin - Jew

Stephen Moore - ?

Peter Navarro - Not Jew

John Paulson - mother jew

Wilbur Ross - Not Jew. Did work for Rothschild Investments

Steven Roth - Jew

Trump has an Israeli Advisory board.

Trump endorses Bibi in Israeli Elections

Children:

Donald Trump Jr. - Vanessa Haydon (Father Jew)

Ivanka Trump - Converted to jew and married to a jew

Eric Trump - Lara Yunaska (Jew)

Tiffany Trump dating Ross Mechanic (Jew)

Other jews:

Jason Greenblatt - General Council, Trump Organization

David M. Friedman - Attorney worked 15 years in the Trump Organisation

Michael Cohen - Trump Special Council

Charles Kushner - Father to Trumps son-in-law. Note:

In 2004, Kushner was investigated for hiding violations of federal limits on campaign contributions, a probe that Christie oversaw while he was the U.S. attorney for New Jersey. Kushner then hired a prostitute in order to blackmail one of the case’s key witnesses, whose wife then informed investigators of Kushner’s attempts at obstruction of justice. (archive.is/3To39)

Steven Mnuchin - Chairman, Fundraising

so this pretty much confirms we're being raided 24/7.

hopefully mods won't succumb to SJW dick/tits and hand the board over to this fuckwits

I literally do not give a fuck at all who or what is on his Economic Advisory Council. Hillary Clinton's is much worse, and its actually aimed to fuck you over.

I'm not a concern troll but that meme is more than a little dishonest.
It's a lot more involved than just "he has 1 Jew working for him"

Rolling for the God Emperor.

We usually get intense waves every week or two, but starting from the end of the primaries it's been extremely overt. It means they're afraid.

you've done well user

also mfw these raid threads

Perpetual war in the Middle East is good for Arms sales, Oil sales, Population Control.

As long as we can keep a proxy war up, the Russians will as well. There will be no WW3. only proxy wars.

all SUPER POWERS know that war with one another would be costly and not a solution. All scenarios of it end with nuclear exchange. All models that are public result in nuclear exchange.

Modification of this balance can result in WW3. Trump is Modification to this Balance. Altho..i suspectacles that Russia is in on this.

Hillary would be the stable option for Global politics and almost CERTAIN civil war within the USA.

Civil conflagration would result in a cleaning of the house. An all European based society would ensure.

Kek

I try. I'd like to thank Trump, Kek, and all the shills out there for my dubs. Without them, I'd have no digits to check.

I was gonna sit this one out, but fuck it.

I already voted r in the primary but now im gonna go vote for trump in the presidential.

I'd vote for Hillary, but she always has a giant nigger by her side. He could chimp out at any time and then where would we be?

Lol

Who keeps making all these threads assuming we want a racist president? I just don't understand

You were so desperate to bump this thread that you posted that with no text. You're not even trying to hide the fact that this thread is part of a coordinated raid.