All traps are beautiful, that's how they work

What did the Doctor mean by this?
Also Doctor Who Series 10 Episode 2 "Smile" Discussion.

It's already aired? Here in Leafland it doesn't air till 7pm. It's only 4pm now.

Is the logic of the show, he needs to eat twice as much because he has two hearts?

that quadroon is disgusting

He's said nothing wrong

Now I truly understand why Capaldi wants out.

What is that little white thing?
I want to diddle it.

The computer probably scanned him, saw two hearts and thought it was two people I guess.

You can tell even she thinks the dialogue is shit.

Same. It's really cute.

I guess this will be the millennial companion. This premise feels a little on the nose. I think they've finally just run out of ideas. Also, one the few episodes where I didn't see Moffat in writing credit.

Its face is a bit dopey, but other than that it's fuckably adorable.

Gross.

this is a blue board shitbag

I watched that Doctor Who spinoff on iPlayer. "Class", it's called.

It has another uppity nigger on it that brings up the Bechdel test for no reason and complains about "all the white people". The writing is also dog shit, the Capaldi cameo doesn't save it.

BBC has gotten so pozzed. Every show has a nigger complaining about white people and a person in a wheelchair shoehorned into everything for no reason. It's completely unwatchable now.

>a person in a wheelchair shoehorned into everything for no reason

They've been actively replacing white male hosts with womyn or black people (see QI, where Stephen Fry was replaced with an old lesbian). I'm not a brit but I've heard that it's also happening on the rpublic radio.
In my country Frogistan the current President nominated a woman as the director of the public tv group. In one of her interviews right after she was chosen, she said that there were too many old white men on public tv so it has to change. She has cancelled a couple of shows that were hosted by white men, fired a presenter who was at the helm of a game show since its creation in the 80s for no reason, she didn't let him say a goodbye to the viewers and she didn't even bother to inform the crew who worked with him for years.

I fucking hate those adverts.

T H I C C

MY PENIS

Holy shit, I'm not the only one who has an irrational hatred for that advert?

Nothing irrational about hating this piece of shit that nakedly tries to score good goy points

The Sound of Black Maleā€¦

Class looked shit starting from the point "spinoff". Not a surprise that nobody watches it and now even the channel stopped shilling it

Stephen Fry is an oldish homosexual Jew. You can't really beat that, so it's a bad example

The episode really wasn't so bad, besides the now expected "current year" shit. No annoying side characters, no dyke BS, story was interesting enough to keep my attention and the robots were cute. It's still pretty frustrating how reluctant they are to show white people though or even just other male characters. The one other guy besides Capaldi in this episode was portrayed as another easily startled idiot who won't listen to the Doctor because "men have too much ego". And of course they had to have at least one woman wielding a gun at the end. But I was enjoying it up until the last act, unlike the first episode where I was just trying to keep my eyes open.

Traps are gay

Its only gay if you don't run.

wow
so I was avoiding this new season, coz its been getting worse and worse anyway, and BOY is that woman an unlikable cunt

>>>/tumblr/

Does that no of them are?

Pretty much all the Maltesers adverts feature disabled people of some kind. It's fucking cancerous

I just don't understand. Does anyone go out and buy chocolate after seeing some cripple talk about sucking someone's dick? Is that what really gets people salivating for some malteasers?

I kinda like the one where the chick has a spasm while she's wanking a guy off, she was kind of cute. I didn't really want malteasers afterwards though, if anything I wanted to see if a cerebral palsy handjob was the real deal as advertised

Dropped it when he drove into a medieval arena on a tank playing e-guitar.

Found no reason to pick it up again ever since. Quite the opposite.

Well, well, well, could you tell us why this episode was bad then? I thought a lot about it and realized, there was only 1 black character on screen (Bill is half negro), and the guy was only at the end, had no lines and stood in the background. That's good, isn't it?

Yo've missed the cool episode In The Forest of The Night. Worth watching, it's awesome

piss off